Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Afternoon / The TTC][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, Nyoko was glad that she'd convinced Ayame that they were not behind this incident with the stickers, but the fact that the yakuza may still come down upon them was troubling. It didn't sound like they were particularly bright, assuming they went through with that course of action. The Red Pandas had done nothing to offend them. If anything, they were their best lead to find whoever was targeting Rei. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko had an idea how the assailants had gone about putting stickers on Rei. It wasn't difficult for her to figure out a couple of plausible methods on the spot, but knowing her rival clans some were likelier than others. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I never really gave VR much of a thought, but I can't fight who I don't see unless I set up a trap. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]You wouldn't happen to have any means to help out with my own chip would you?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She'd been sitting silent, not directly responding, as she pondered what Ayame said and what she could do about this dilemma. However, when the bodyguard asked her for help with her own chp, Nyoko stiffened. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The rules were simple. Only VR clan members should have access to the different programs of the clans. It was one of the few unspoken yet agreed upon rules which all of the clans followed. Outsiders did not belong, and double agents could be troubling, so there were tests which new recruits had to pass.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aha.. ha… ha…" Nyoko said, scratching her cheek. She didn't think Ayame would like her response, and it might be seen as uncooperative by the yakuza. "I'm not going to lie and say that I could not help you, but I'm not going to lie and say that I will help you either. We have our own programs to counter those of other clans, and we have our raptor… Uh, our lazy ass inhouse chip expert."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It might be good to tell her, but I think she's dead set in believing your guys are behind it, or rather the girl from the Library[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. She may or may not believe it."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aoi-san? Nah, she'd never do anything to break my rules. We do not fuck with the yakuza unless they fuck with us, but then we're left with no choice," Nyoko said, smiling, looking at the door which was slightly open. "Rei doesn't need to worry about her. Harmless."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She grinned when Ayame said she might co-host with her after all. Placing her elbows on the table, Nyoko rested her chin on top of her hands. "That would be fun, haven't had anyone who could keep up with my in a couple of months. I suppose there's the hot mess, as some others call her, but she drives me insane so I'd rather resign as head of the student radio before I do it with her."[/BCOLOR]

@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Rei must have trained, as she more or less came straight for her hideout before she had a chance to show her another sign with her virtual red panda. She was a bit surprised when Rei decided to knock on the door, as she was pretty much staring her straight in the face through the slight opening. Was the girl blind? She kind of felt bad for making fun of her at the library in that case. It wasn't nice to make fun of the handicapped.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't," Aoi says, opening the door. "Do-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Close the freaking door, sis. The music's too loud out there, and I can't hear the girls, huhuhu," a voice called out, from deeper within the room. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoi considers whether to shut the door in Rei's face, or let her inside. It'd be rude if she closed the door, but she doesn't think it's a much better idea to let Rei enter. Nyoko might be upset, even if her sister wouldn't be.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fine," Aoi mutters, as she pulls Rei into the room with them before closing the door. Nyoko probably wouldn't notice, or even care that much. "Sorry, I shouldn't have dragged you by the arm. Did you want something, or is this a polite greeting while you're here?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The room had a number of older computers, bathing it in a faint light. On the floor sat a girl with long blonde hair, tapping, tapping away at a keyboard. It was possible to see the screen from the entrance, and the girl seemed to be engaged with one of those lewd visual novels. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She turned towards Rei, giving her a perverted smile and a thumbs up, before stumbling to her feet. She was very lanky, almost a little too thin for someone to think she was healthy. The girl wore a long linen, which brought into question if she wore any pants at all.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is my sister, and the Red Pandas…" Aoi said, as the blonde stumbled towards the door. Please don't say or do anything embarrassing. Please, please, please. She tried to telepathically communicate it to her sister. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, ghost girl," the blonde said, leaning herself against the wall by the door, as if she would collapse without it. "I bet you hear this all the time, but what do you think about this one? It's like you're a fossil sample, and I'm an impatient paleontologist. Cause I wanna date you badly."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoi wanted to facepalm, but instead she stared at the floor and pushed her glasses into her nose with a finger. Meanwhile, her sister raised and lowered her eyebrows, over and over, waiting for Rei's reaction.[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Hallways]

"And, if you get hacked, you're going to put your own people at risk. Even knowing that, do you really want to do this, Iori?"

The maid could feel the pressure coming from Sagawa's gaze as she asked. Iori remained quiet as she did before, trying to think out a response. However...

"We're not done yet."

Then the pirate proceeded with her comeback, which sounded less than ideal as Iori listened. The window and the telescope's difference is not the glass it was made of, it is the amount of vision you can get. The telescope allows you to see distant objects clearer, but you will have narrow vision. Windows on the other hand, can let you see things around you, but not objects that are placed far away from you. With this interpretation, Iori began to realize that it was going to be a one-sided battle.

The current argument could have been a reenactment of the event between Michio and Sagawa that transpired earlier today.

"Please don't make this difficult, Kyouko-chan. Why is me saying I don't want your help any kind of drama? You're the one making this into a drama, aren't you!?"

The maid instinctively frowned as Sagawa goes on, trying her best to sever her ties with her childhood friend.

"Even if the only person I could hang out with school was just Michio. Even I missed you... I put all of that aside because I wanted to think you were really moving forward on your own!"

The reasons that Sagawa explained why she decided to push Kyouko away felt shallow. As far as Iori could remember, she rarely hang out with her friends and they still treated her as their friends. Perhaps these so-called friends are fakes then? The maid did not know the turning points between the pair. But based on Sagawa's explanations, it certainly baffled Iori. Is she really that mindful of such things?

If the black haired girl really cared about these things, Kyouko has a lot of catching up to do. Sagawa could even perceive the pirate as a hypocrite considering she only approached her when she is in trouble. Even then, friendship are supposed to be two ways, not one sided and has to be unconditional too. The maid remembered the friendships between the guys, for example Michio and Taigi. Both of them assisted each other in their lives, judging from their activities in school. So is Kane and Kimura.

Considering that both Kyouko and Sagawa are childhood friends, then surely both of them helped each other and gained some sweet memories no? Are they considered worthless for Sagawa?

"Ah.. Hahaha. That's it! I think I understand it now! Of course it would only be now that you'd want to come and declare you'd help. That's because of that whole 'hero of justice' mindset you have."

The maid wanted to cringe as Sagawa continued on. It was miles different than the conversations Iori had with her in the classroom. It made the pink haired girl remembered her attempts of spiting Kyouko when the latter decided to propose a truce.

I'm pretty sure that's along the lines of how a shallow person like you would think. Am I correct?"

Iori closed her eyes and rubbed her temple on the head. She felt Sagawa's responses were becoming more questionable.

"What's this? Did you turn deaf too, Kyouko-chan?"

At this moment, the maid took a few steps forward and stood between Kyouko and Sagawa.

"The difference between a telescope and a window is not the glass that they are made of..."

She glanced at Kyouko and Sagawa, while continuing in a neutral tone.

"It's the amount of vision you can get. Telescope provides spectacular vision at distant objects at the expense of your peripheral vision, while looking at windows allow you to see things around you although you cannot clearly see distant objects."

Then the maid sighed.

"And right now I see both of you using a telescope."

With that, Iori went straight to her true intention, her eyes turned at Sagawa.

"Unless the hacker that we're hunting for is the sole reason why you decide to cut Himura-san off from you, Mizunohara-san..."

Then her gaze turned to Kyouko.

"You should give her a chance to atone for her mistakes." Iori lightly smiled in between. "If not, I could use a sidekick."

@Ehb
@Skyswimsky
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

Noticing the stiffening of Nyoko, Ayame's own gaze narrows, she knew instinctively she wasn't going to like the answer. And she didn't, but was little helping it.

"I'm not going to lie and say that I could not help you, but I'm not going to lie and say that I will help you either. We have our own programs to counter those of other clans, and we have our raptor… Uh, our lazy ass inhouse chip expert."

"Yare, Yare... Was afraid of that, won't lie and say I'm not a little miffed, but I understand, would be the same if you requested me to beat up someone on your behalf.. I'll just ask the group this week. We have to have our own programs and people.."

Catching sight of Nyoko's glance and mentioning of Aoi. "Yeah, She seems like a trickster, but one that wants to keep her head.. Wanna wager on that's where Re-..Saionji-sama is? She's rather good at finding things when stubborn."

"And yeah I get that, protecting your own, so long as the Gang's never cross the line and keep out of Yakuza Turf, then there isn't any real reason for us to go out of our way..minus whoever is behind this. May just try a simple warning, but the Aniki would defiantly want a lesson taught..."

Pausing a bit as she watches Nyoko place her elbows upon the table, carrying on with their past conversation, Ayame in turn grins slightly at what Nyoko had to say last.

"That would be fun, haven't had anyone who could keep up with my in a couple of months."

"Huh. Can't say I see why. You have a sunny personality Heheheh." Laughing at Nyoko's expense Ayame stretches her arms above her head, standing to her feet. "Hot Mess huh? Interesting nick name. Also I don't exactly see you giving up the show, more likely than not you would just dump the co-host.."

Putting her arms back down at her side the bodyguard motions to the crowd. "Wanna find Rei? Then we can decide who to check out, or whatever plan, or advise you had in mind. Though given the time might be best to wait till tomorrow to do any acting.. Or guess I can just hear it now."

@Wen

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Twilight Theatre Club]

"Maybe I did, and maybe I didn't," the girl says, opening the door. "Do-"

"Close the freaking door, sis. The music's too loud out there, and I can't hear the girls, huhuhu."

Rei immediately regretted knocking and going over to the room. Especially given the fact that Rei could see the girl the closer she got. Maybe she'd been hoping that she could sneak around and get answers for once.

"Now!"

Then with a quick reply from the girl, Rei was pulled inside the room. While this was something, time would tell if it was a boon or something she would regret.

"Sorry, I shouldn't have dragged you by the arm. Did you want something, or is this a polite greeting while you're here?"

"Part polite greeting, part business. A friend of mine got invited here by Nyoko-san, so I decided to let her-"

The girl who had been yelling had noticed Rei. She'd been doing her best to ignore the girl at the computers, given the content of the screens she'd been tapping at. What she wouldn't have given to have been mistaken as a man at this time, despite her immense dislike when that happened. At least she was wearing some kind of lower body wear, both in her virtu-ava and real form, which unfortunately put her a leg up on the computer girl. Rei quietly hoped for the girl to be wearing something, but didn't expect it given what was shown on the screen not that far away.

"This is my sister, and the Red Pandas…"

The girl from the library seemed to trail off in favor of communicating something to her sister, and in a moment it became clear what she was trying to communicate.

"Hey, ghost girl," the blonde said, leaning herself against the wall by the door, trying to look cool, probably. "I bet you hear this all the time, but what do you think about this one? It's like you're a fossil sample, and I'm an impatient paleontologist. Cause I wanna date you badly."

Kira would be thrilled that she wasn't the token lesbian at Hisakawa, but Rei decided that it would be best if she didn't know about this girl based on what Rei knew right now.

"I think that if you want to date someone, doing do poorly wouldn't be the way to do it. They would probably want to date someone well," Rei replied, blank faced. "Besides, I don't think you're my type, regardless of your gender. Sorry about that."

Rei moved away from the girl, aiming to move towards her more stable, less flirty sister who was no doubt concealing her cringe and embarrassment. Rei almost felt bad she hadn't countered with a better pickup line, but mostly she didn't want to be too close to this girl right now. Stickers could wait until she was certain that things wouldn't escalate if she mentioned it.

"Rei Saionji, since we're doing introductions. Nice to meet you."

@Wen
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Narita Taigi, Grey, solid]
taigiico-jpeg.123017

[October 30th, Kanesaka]

Taigi listened to Michio in silence, with a normal expression on his face, though a hint of a smile was present when his friend mentioned the chuunibyou line. No signs of his displeasure showed when Michio mentioned the only meaningful thing in his life is to compete with Saionji. He disagreed with it, but decided not to bring that up.

When it seemed like Michio was finished, Taigi spoke.

"Well of course I did. Didn't say a word."

("What do you take me for?")

He took another sip of water then sighed.

"And yeah you sounded cheesy, if I wanted to be honest. I forgive you though. But before I decide to help you, I need some more details. Like, how bad are they? Are they Kudokai bad? Because you're making it sound like there's a very high possibility of me being injured from helping you."

The Kudokai of Kitakyushu. Infamous and notorious for its unrivaled brutality and strength. They were the undisputed king of violence. But, five years ago several of its top echelon were arrested, leaving its current status up to debate. Still, no self-respecting yakuza hasn't heard of the Kudokai. Even Taigi, who was largely ignorant of yakuza-related matters knew of them. As such, they were a useful barometer to compare to. Taigi hoped the local yakuza were more like the Yamaguchi-gumi; malevolent with hints of benevolence. From what he heard on the rooftop and what Michio was telling him now, he was pretty sure these yakuza were more of the violent sort; still, he asked just for assurance. He might have been exaggerating to Sagawa after all.

"And does your org really require you to marry Amane-san like what Mizunohara-san implied? Why did a yakuza boss pit you against Saionji-san to be heir? What's the name of the yakuza organization anyways?"

Taigi paused briefly before continuing on the next part. Not to catch his breath, but because of hesitation.

"And from my understanding, you want to be the boss because of your father's debt. If you happen to pay it off then you would no longer to be forced to try and become the boss, correct?"

Though Taigi knew Michio referred it as his family's debt, from what Taigi heard, the responsibility laid largely due to his father. So he phrased it like that. Likewise, he knew one of the reasons Michio wanted to be boss was to prove Sagawa's innocence. But with the girl breaking things off, he doubted Michio wanted to pursue that course of action. So he chose to omit it on purpose.

"How much is it?"

@Accelerator[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Accelerator

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko strongly doubted the yakuza had a clue what they were doing when they were messing with VR, or the clans, so the idea that they would have a program of their own almost made her laugh. Instead, she smiled at Ayame. It may not be all that difficult in theory to create a program like each of the clans had, but they were remnants of the past. The yakuza didn't belong in the future. It was time they faded away and gave way for people like herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yeah, She seems like a trickster, but one that wants to keep her head.. Wanna wager on that's where Re-..Saionji-sama is? [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko knew that's where Rei had gone, as she'd seen her get dragged into the Raptor's home by Aoi. However, she didn't feel particularly inclined to bet on it. There was no fun in knowing the outcome of a bet. The pleasure was to play.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Huh. Can't say I see why. You have a sunny personality Heheheh."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko wasn't amused when Ayame laughed at her. It was quite rude, even if she felt the two of them might become friends as long as neither stepped too hard on the other's toes.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll take it as a compliment," Nyoko said, getting up as well, noticing that the battle on the stage had come to an end. Nyoko had lost her bet as the guy with the sword had bested the guy with the flail. "I do have a sunny personality in the regard that I'll burn you alive if you don't have any means to protect yourself."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Wanna find Rei?[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Then we can decide who to check out, or whatever plan, or advise you had in mind. Though given the time might be best to wait till tomorrow to do any acting.. Or guess I can just hear it now."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No, I do not want to find Rei. I believe she's safe albeit quite uncomfortable." Maybe Raptor could teach Rei a lesson or two. Nyoko summoned a white glove out of thin air, and slapped it across Ayame's face. It was made crafted out of silk, yet it stung like leather. "I…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The song in the TTC switched, and it was clear that everyone knew what this song meant, as they suddenly seemed a lot more excited. Everyone turned their eyes on the pair at the back of the theatre club. Nyoko had picked a battle theme with lyrics for herself to inspire her Red Pandas.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The voyage to immortality is about to begin! [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I challenge you to a virtu-ava battle, Sayato-san," Nyoko said, dropping the white glove on the floor. "Let's see if you've got any bite at all, or if you're just bark, bark, bark. I will not go up against the other clans with an outsider which may not even be able to fight properly."[/BCOLOR]

@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I think that if you want to date someone, doing do poorly wouldn't be the way to do it. They would probably want to date someone well. Besides, I don't think you're my type, regardless of your gender. Sorry about that."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"3D girls are boring anyway," Raptor said, putting her index finger under her eye and dragging her eyelid downwards, while extending her tongue at Rei. "2D girls is where it is at, but I suppose if that pickup line didn't bite at all I shouldn't include it in my own little project, huhuhu." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rei moved away from her towards her sister, but she wouldn't let that dissuade her from interacting with someone. It was rare that anyone except Aoi and Nyoko came to her abode, so she didn't have a lot of human contact outside of the internet or chip messages. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Rei Saionji, since we're doing introductions. Nice to meet you."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am Raptor, hacker extraordinaire, chips expert, and TTC shut-in," she said, pushing her sister out of her way, offering Rei a hand in greeting. She realized it may seem as if she wasn't wearing any pants, so she quickly donned a classy suit courtesy of the virtu-ava program. "I know, I know. You must be quite overwhelmed to be in my presence now that you know my true identity, but don't fret fair maiden, I shan't take advantage of your swooning."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor quickly withdrew her hand before Rei had a chance to shake or deny it, wiping it on her linen, before offering it in greeting again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I know everything there is to know about VR technology," Raptor bit her lower lip, leaning closer to Rei to whisper. "The government is tracking everything we do through our chips."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As her eyes twitched in a maniacal manner, it was unclear whether Raptor was telling the truth or if she was one of those conspiracy theory nutjobs.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoi didn't get much of a chance to reply to Rei, as she was meekly pushed aside by her sister. She sighed, shaking her head. She knew this was the likeliest result. Her sister may be a shut-in who never left the TTC for anything, but she was strangely fond of new people despite that. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I am Aoi Fukui, and this is my sister…" She knew her sister would get mad if she called her by her real name, and she wouldn't speak with her for weeks because she'd revealed it to a stranger, so she had to settle for her nickname. "Raptor. Yup, that's her given name. No doubt about it. Our foster parents kicked her out, so now she lives at the TTC. However, I am still a normal functioning teenager so I live at home and go to school."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unlike her sister, Aoi thought she was likelier to make friends by acting like a regular bland person.[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Main School Building - First Floor Hallways]
If anything, Kyouko was more confused than ever. Hurt? Even if, someone as awesome as the pirate had no problems pretending not to be. No, Kyouko was mainly confused. This... wasn't the Sagawa she used to know. Even if her little-sister had changed, this was not it.

Just what the hell was this girl trying to do? Why couldn't people just be upright honest? Kyouko could have objected to nearly everything Sagawa said, but instead, let her speak. Instead, Kyouko used this time to think while listening.

The eye-patch wearing girl could understand, partially, where Sagawa was coming from. It wasn't like back then where Kyouko completely disregarded anything and everything others did and said. Still, Kyouko couldn't shake off the feeling that something was wrong with the meat-bun lover.

Kyouko, however, was anything but a saint. So... was the pirate supposed to push Sagawa further? But... no, she couldn't do that. Not to Sagawa.

At a loss for words for a moment it was then that her new-found friend stepped in. To Kyouko's surprise, Miya took 'her side'. "T-Thank you..." The blonde finally whispered - maybe not even loud enough for Miya to hear, before she replied in a much more softer, but firmer, tone, to Sagawa. "Shallow? You, of all people, should be aware I don't give a damn about what anyone thinks of me." Kyouko closed her eye for a moment. "I can't change what happened in the past but that doesn't stop me from trying to make the future better."

@Ehb
@Miya
@Iamsosorry[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Main School Building - First Floor Hallways]

"The difference between a telescope and a window is not the glass that they are made of. It's the amount of vision you can get. Telescope provides spectacular vision at distant objects at the expense of your peripheral vision, while looking at windows allow you to see things around you although you cannot clearly see distant objects."

Suddenly, Iori had decided to break the silence. Trying to salvage what was inevitably going on.

"And right now I see both of you using a telescope."

Sagawa looked at the maid with an annoyed expression. Vividly displeased with her deciding to answer the riddle so late.

"Unless the hacker that we're hunting for is the sole reason why you decide to cut Himura-san off from you, Mizunohara-san...
You should give her a chance to atone for her mistakes." Iori looked at Kyouko as she finished. "If not, I could use a sidekick."

"Shallow? You, of all people, should be aware I don't give a damn about what anyone thinks of me. I can't change what happened in the past but that doesn't stop me from trying to make the future better."

...was all that Kyouko Himura could respond with.

After all of that, in the end, the pirate feelings more or less grinded down to that simple concept. Of moving forward towards a better future. In a way, Kyouko really hadn't changed all that much in that regard. With that core belief of moving forward.

"I don't disagree with that belief at all. To be honest." Said Sagawa as she smiled. "As I said before, I accepted the fact thet you had new friends, and decided to do new things. Even if we don't hang out with each other all of the time anymore, the fact that we were friends won't change. I'll keep on cherishing that fact. But... We can't go back to that. Not anymore."

"Oh, and yes. I do agree that you probably don't care about what other people think about you. You're probably too dense to even notice it, anyway. By extension, you probably wouldn't realize that you're being used by someone until it was too late either."

Sagawa's sharp tongue, typically reserved for people who annoyed her outright like the boisterous redhead, took a swing at her childhood friend.

Iori had this urgent, sinking feeling in her stomach. The feeling that things were only getting worse.

"Hey, you two are a part of Nyoko-san's Red Pandas? You're even supposed be high ranking members, right?"

A sudden shock came over the two. Out of the blue, Sagawa was bringing up their 'club'. But, the fact that they were officers wasn't something that was supposed to obvious for somone who 'didn't care' like Sagawa supposedly was.

"Why the look of surprise? I am a Hacker after all. In class, when I was bored, I'd look at some of the messages people were sending to each other just to kill time. Most of the time most of it is cancerous garbage. But... for you two, the things that you guys had were different. The messages you get from Nyoko isn't the same as mass messages she passes to her generic underlings."

"I'm still obligated by Nozomi-san to investigate who's really supposedly behind messing with the school's VR systems. Given the fact that a majority of it revolved around manipulating the VR systems to fool people's perceptions - and considering the panda's penchant for doing just that, it is not particularly odd for me to look into the possibility that some panda issuing me as a convenient fall man so you can go on with your mischief unimpeded?"

After the extended explanation, Sagawa breathed out.

"For all I know. Nyoko-san sent both of you to 'help' me in order to keep me from even thinking that you guys were behind any of this. Why else would Mizunohara Sagawa's friend suddenly decide that she wants to go back to being completely inseparable after spending so long acting otherwise?"

Kyouko had screwed up. She had just screwed up big time. So this entire time, Sagawa had been thinking like that? That them trying to help her was just for malevolent intentions? Right now - she was just a step away from making enemies out of her childhood friend. There was... there still had to be something behind it. But now that option was drifting away, out of reach. As right now, there was this proverbial hole that they had just dug themselves into.

Sagawa brushed off her skirt.

"If you don't have a satisfactory answer. Then, I'm not above digging out the answer from you two my own way. Even if it means making you guys absent for a couple of days."

The coldness in Sagawa's voice was the same as President Amane.

Even without her chip, who was to say that she still wasn't capable of anything without it?

Internally, Iori wondered how things would've gone if Chiyo was there. She had been able to convince Sagawa to help with the investigation into the hacker previously. She was even able to break through Sagawa's icy exterior just through a single talk. But, right now, without Chiyo, she had to think through this on her own with Kyouko.

Iori had to stop this from spiraling out of control again. If things got any worse than this... then it would be impossible for even her bespectacled master to turn it around.

@Miya
@Skyswimsky
@_Anyone(Technically)

Sagawa's Chaos Level has Changed!
  • [ Sagawa Mizunohara Dissolves her Friendship with Michio and/or Kyouko ]

Sagawa's Chaos Level: Medium

Sagawa's Relationships have been modified!

[/fieldbox]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

Noticing the defeated man, with Nyoko's sudden change in expression

"I do have a sunny personality in the regard that I'll burn you alive if you don't have any means to protect yourself."

"Ara ara.. Maybe I should be careful then. You are a gang leader after all." With a fairly neutral look and composure, Ayame doesn't seem willing to press the issue too far. In part this little back and forth they had was of some amusement to bodyguard, but she knew better than to push her luck. Though the conversation soon changes gears to talking about Rei, or rather Nyoko not wanting to find her, with a cryptic message, Ayame found herself curious on just how far the bad blood between them went.

"Why n-"

Before she can finish the question however a white glove is materialized, slapping her in the face. With a stinging sharpness, it came as a bit of a surprise, while she didn't trust being in the Den of a gang, she did not expect a one on one challenge to duel.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I challenge you to a virtu-ava battle, Sayato-san," [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Putting the words together with the music the maid appearing combatant tilts her head to the side as if in confusion as the words sunk in. With the music playing and the excitable crowd. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yare yare.. Old fashioned aren't we? I would give you a hand, but the music I can't understand.. Though I have to say I've been waiting on this for a long, long time."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Grinning, it was one of the few times her face showed emotion, if she was pleased, mad, or some combination of the two was any ones best guess. "I assume the stage, yes?" Not really waiting for an answer, Ayame immediately makes her way there, as a pair of rather crude and dangerous pair of trench knives form in her hands, taking the left hand side of the arena the Yakuza seems unfazed by the crowd, unlike previously with her nervous demeanor. Likely as now she had only one thing to focus on.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Now was the time to start with an attack, Guests going first was just manners after all. With that notion her twisted smile is replaced with a determined look of anger, as her footing spreads further apart for a grounded stance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](OOC will edit in first combat post upon rolls against @Wen, we may possibly make a collab for an additional turn or two, to push the system to the limit.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

Last edited:

[October 30th, Afternoon / Twilight Theatre Club]

"3D girls are boring anyway," the girl said while childishly making a face."2D girls is where it is at, but I suppose if that pickup line didn't bite at all I shouldn't include it in my own little project, huhuhu."

Rei could already tell the type of person she was. Goody. This was already more than she really wanted to deal with today, but she still hoped she'd get something more out of this interaction than being hit on.

Rei did her introduction, and the girl answered. "I am Raptor, hacker extraordinaire, chips expert, and TTC shut-in,"

Hacker?

"I know, I know. You must be quite overwhelmed to be in my presence now that you know my true identity, but don't fret fair maiden, I shan't take advantage of your swooning."

"Don't worry, I think I can avoid swooning."

"I know everything there is to know about VR technology," Raptor leaned in conspiratorially. "The government is tracking everything we do through our chips."

Yes, if Rei was being tracked by chip then all the more reason to be careful with messages. Rei made sure to delete the messages from Ayame earlier, and quickly double checked it. While she doubted that this crazy theory was true, Rei preferred to be cautious and paranoid just because it was safest. What was the quote? "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you". But if the government was tracking her... then why wasn't the yakuza already arrested? Heh, that certainly debunked the whole tracking theory. But she wouldn't tell this girl that.

"I am Aoi Fukui, and this is my sister… Raptor. Yup, that's her given name. No doubt about it. Our foster parents kicked her out, so now she lives at the TTC. However, I am still a normal functioning teenager so I live at home and go to school."

"Don't worry. I'd be hypocritical of me to go around giving out secrets, and I know that there are some things one shouldn't pry too hard into. So she could have told me that she was raised by otaku wolves and I probably wouldn't pry."

Well, this was certainly productive. She'd found the Red Panda's tech expert it seemed, and if anyone could give her help... it'd be the otaku shut in. Plus, if she didn't leave this place often then that was beneficial. It ruled her out as both sticker idiot and the hacker in school, mostly because she doubted this girl went out that much. It wasn't entirely out of the question, of course, but she had little chance to hate Sawaga quite that much to concoct an elaborate plan to frame her. For now, she was a person of interest, but not a culprit.

It felt fun to use police terminology, because she wanted to get in the mind of the hunter in order to prevent herself getting caught. But hunting down this hacker was another thing altogether. The motive was unclear, and there were too many people that were suspicious. The student council president, Amane for example. Too convient timing for her to be there with Sawaga when Lisa was hacked.

"But anyway, I'm guessing that Raptor here is the tech expert? I have a quick question regarding chips. Is it possible for someone to become invisible to those with chips? I keep getting harassed by someone with stickers. No one seems to see it happen, so I was figuring that someone was using their chip to do so."

@Wen
[/fieldbox]

Nyoko was curious what Ayame meant when she said she'd been waiting for this a long time. Couldn't she just have challenged her earlier? Had she done something to Ayame to make her want to fight her?

"Yes, the stage if you want an audience," Nyoko said, following behind Ayame, as she pulled the scabbard of a samurai sword out from under her kimono, and Ra got ready on her shoulder. It seemed they both had double weapons.

She calmly strode onto the stage, and raised the scabbard in front of her, horisontally, waiting for Ayame to lash out like a brute.

Giving little warning, Ayame seems true to form and expectations held of her, with Electricity crackling around her body. The two seemingly fabric lines with the metal bits also spark, guiding themselves into the ground before Nyoko. With intensity building up an electric charge that visibly pulses with electrical power.

With the steady build up the Battle Maid suddenly kneels, the electricity generating from her, pulsing, joins the rest at the clasps stabbed at Nyoko's footing, with sudden speed a lightning bolt crackles and explodes upon the stage blinding the crowd momentarily, the VR effects causing crackling secondary static pulses.

Nyoko wasn't particularly concerned by Ayame's showy attack, as she'd expected something along these lines. She kept the scabbard raised, as the electricity built around her, crackling. She didn't need to be showy to win, but she shouldn't assumed she'd win either.

She waits.

As Ayame finally strikes at her with lightning, Nyoko aims to erase the attack from existence, attacking Ayame's mind in turn, but she fails. She admits that as the lightning consumes her. The exhaustion bug hits in like it should, making her pant and sweat, to remind her that she is not the greatest.

Anyone else might have collapsed on the stage, hardly been able to move their body, but Nyoko has trained to overcome it. She's fought more battles than anyone at the TTC, even if she'd not won them all. The pleasure was to play.

[fieldbox=Virtu-Battle at THE TTC, white, solid]

Nyoko Challenged Ayame to a Battle!

Nyoko Used Mindfulness!

Ayame Used Thunder Slam!

Ayame wins first clash.
[/fieldbox]

"Good one," Nyoko says, while the lightning lingers, enveloping her body. "Now it's my turn."

Nyoko shifts the scabbard, holding it vertically instead, focusing her every thought on it. She's ready to reflect any attack the brute might try now. It wasn't like Ayame to block, was it?

"Heh.. This is why I said I wanted to fight you. The Strong seek out the strong Heheheh. But before it would have meant dragging others in.. You're still standing, this is great.. So very great." Grinning briefly, having felt something wash over her, Ayame suspects her attack only struck home given the sheer power contained with in. Wary of some form of trick coming from the held out scabbard, the bodyguard stands to her feet, grounding her footing.

Plus her own attack had used up a considerable amount of her own energy, if not for her own illegal battling history the match may have been taken at a draw. Anticipating some form of swordplay the maid garments seems to get darker, standing her ground, the surprisingly hot headed Ayame seems to take a tactical approach, as if ready to weather any attack aimed her way.

Nyoko Used Self-reflection!

Ayame Used Guardian Cloth!

Incloncusive.
[/fieldbox]

Nyoko didn't think of Ayame as strong as much hot-headed and foolish, but there was no reason for her to voice that opinion. She was no longer the brutish girl who bullied and tormented others. She was wrath in search of control out of her reach.

Nyoko was surprised when Ayame didn't attack her, guarding instead. How disappointing, as she would have enjoyed bringing the full might of the defeat bug on her opponent. There was little doubt in her mind that Ayame would not have been able to overcome it. She'd met very few who could; often they were VR clan leaders like herself, like they all got together and decided that nothing should hold them back.

"I do not fall. I do not falter," Nyoko says, summoning a heavy attack to beat Ayame into the dirt. "I only win or lose."

Everything froze. The lingering electricity, the Red Pandas, the TTC, and Ayame. Nyoko smiled, comforting, as she strode up to her like she'd not been hit by the bug seconds ago. When she gets close to Ayame, she takes a deep breath, swinging the scabbard at her in a motion reminiscent of water.

Grunting and using the full extent of her power, this move did come as a surprise, switching to rely on friction and speed. With vengeful hatred, the anger she found at her position in life, and pure violence, she presses in to the limits of her chip, long since illegally circumvented, and achieves, movement.

At first just small twitches, from her eye's and lips, the electricity she seemed to feed off of begins to crackle, as knife blades twitch ever so slightly. "heh..blades..and shadows."

With a crazed look to her eyes and a grin of enjoyment, all of her efforts joining in unison upon the Red Panda Leader closing in. With wild determination, Ayame's arms and shoulders become free from the invisible hold unleashing a barrage of swipes and swings closing in from her full range of motion as the twin knives dance. This would be her final attack, she could already feel the fatigue hitting her hard, beads of sweat starting to run from her forhead, this was exhausting.

Ayame kept surprising her. Others had shattered her Control before, but she hadn't expected Ayame to do it. Still, she should have. It was a mistake on her part, and when Ayame cuts her repeatedly she has nobody else to blame than herself.

Nyoko knew how Ayame favoured blood, so in good faith she made blood spurt out of the artificial wounds her knives inflicted on her. She'd lost another battle, but it was just another battle. There was not much on the line for her to regret this loss.

"Well done," Nyoko says, dropping her scabbard, which disappears in thin air before it hits the ground. She stumbles to her side, uneasy on her feet, after hit with two defeat bugs. She slides her hands into the opposite arms of her kimono, then bows to Ayame. "You win."

Nyoko stumbles towards the edge of the stage, where she faces Ayame again. "I guess I have no reason to not go against the other clans with you." In a manner that would have made Kira squeel with glee, Nyoko falls backwards of the stage, where her Red Pandas catches her, so she can crowdsurf while regaining her stamina. It was a lot more exhausting to deal with these bugs than she made it look like.

"Some fireworks for our guest?" Nyoko muttered, and the pandas made unique, colourful rockets go off on stage. They weren't real, and they didn't have the sting Nyoko's illusions did.

With sudden calm from her blood knight tendencies, Ayame exhales deeply, panting as her Avatar seems to flicker briefly, built up static electricity finally dissipating. "Win? haha.. You have some interesting tricks.. Had you pushed in sooner than playing cautiously.." The bodyguard knew full well, while she had won, Nyoko was not to be taken lightly, if things had been different..

Falling backwards on her rear, she stays there catching her breath, With a soft chuckle she watches Nyoko crowdsurfing on her gang, They likely enjoyed the show at least, but she wasn't about to attempt it herself. Calling out to Nyoko she seemed in better spirits than the nervousness from before. "I would join you! But I fear your Panda's may drop me! Ahahaha Also I'll do your radio show! " Huffing, there was something about this scene, profound even. "So is this what it's like to be a leader..?"

Watching the fireworks, they didn't amuse her nearly as much as the fact that one as powerful as Nyoko would help her with this task. Shutting her eyes, now was the time to rest before she passed out, a fact she wasn't about to admit... Even if Rei berated her for it, the joy of this accomplishment would not be so easy to erase.

"They probably would do that, as a joke, and as a reminder that a single victory may not mean much in the greater universe," Nyoko responds, laughing as the Red Pandas lay her on top of an empty table, where she can extend her arms and legs to rest. "No, this is not what it's like to be a leader."

It may be one of the greatest boons, but being a leader meant she had to make sure everyone felt like they belonged and were motivated to fight for the Red Pandas. Being a leader meant she had to be willing to lay down her life for each of the individuals who were welcomed into the Red Panda clan, though it should never have to come to that.

Nyoko Used Control!

Ayame Used Flurry Rush!

Ayame wins second clash and the battle.
[/fieldbox]

@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=transparent]As Rei ignored the offer to shake her hand, Raptor was reminded of all the girls and boys who'd made fun of her. They were the main reason she'd dropped out of Hisakawa, even if others tried to get her to go back to school. She had to finish high school after all. Well, she didn't fit in, and she could already make a living on her talents in hacking and programming.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't worry. I'd be hypocritical of me to go around giving out secrets, and I know that there are some things one shouldn't pry too hard into. So she could have told me that she was raised by otaku wolves and I probably wouldn't pry."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know, I'm standing right here… I wasn't raised by no wolves, and I had a… a..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She was reminded of what Nyoko had told her about how she might be strange, and an outsider, but that was what made her special. She shouldn't feel like the world didn't want her to exist. She belonged with the rest of the outsiders in the Red Panda Clan.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But anyway, I'm guessing that Raptor here is the tech expert? I have a quick question regarding chips.[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Is it possible for someone to become invisible to those with chips? I keep getting harassed by someone with stickers. No one seems to see it happen, so I was figuring that someone was using their chip to do so."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So, when Rei asked her a question about the chips, she wasn't keen on being helpful. Not at all. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, yes, I can steal your eyes out of your skull," Raptor said, waving her hands in her face, smirking manically, as she used the program on her chip to blacken Rei's vision. The rude girl couldn't see anything now, but Raptor could see everything stored on her chip if she wanted to. "So what kind of people do you chat with, Rei? Based on this message log, they're not nice people. You need to actually scrub your chip clean if you don't want messages to remain where people like I can find them. It's not something someone with your lack of skill can do, is it? You need someone as glorious as myself, so better start that swooning!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor moved away from Rei, leaving her to Aoi, who glared at her. Pfft, the girl had asked her if someone could go invisible, so she would demonstrate just a bit of what a person with technical expertise could do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nyoko does not like you, huh. Doesn't respond to your messages even though she responds to everyone within minutes. I'm not surprised. Our beloved god empress likes people like me, not people like you," Raptor says, sitting down in an old armchair, picking up a ball to throw between her hands. "Tell me, ghost girl, what do I get out of helping you which I can't already steal? A simple question with a simple answer, yet I could rob you of all your treasure, and nobody would know I did it."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You just told her you'd do it," Aoi said, keeping the blind Rei from bumping into something or hurting herself. "She would know."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm not going to do it, sis. It's a hypothetical scenario, you know, like how about I go to the police?"[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

[October 30th, Afternoon / Twilight Theatre Club]

One of these days, she'd stop making jokes when her poker face was so good. It was the handshake, wasn't it? Rei could feel herself slipping, but this was a group of unique individuals. God, she felt stupid right now.

She also felt blind and like someone was rooting through her files, which was actually happening.

"Oh, yes, I can steal your eyes out of your skull, so what kind of people do you chat with, Rei? Based on this message log, they're not nice people. You need to actually scrub your chip clean if you don't want messages to remain where people like I can find them. It's not something someone with your lack of skill can do, is it? You need someone as glorious as myself, so better start that swooning!"

If she felt terrified at this, she didn't show it. She didn't fear the dark, and she'd trained with her mother about how to best handle situations where she was powerless. Rei calmly closed her eyes and waited. Wasn't the first time she'd been somewhere totally dark and unable to see right in front of her. Slow and careful, one could hear and feel their way through. Like this conversation, she'd jumped the gun and was paying for it now.

Good to remember that she was this useless against a bonafide hacker though. Her chip had always been her greatest weakness, and hardly ever made it worthwhile to have. But it wasn't like one simply just popped it out of their spine.

"Nyoko does not like you, huh. Doesn't respond to your messages even though she responds to everyone within minutes. I'm not surprised.Our beloved god empress likes people like me, not people like you," Raptor says, and Rei heard a ball being hit against something. Hands? Wall? Still, Rei wouldn't take the bait here. "Tell me, ghost girl, what do I get out of helping you which I can't already steal? A simple question with a simple answer, yet I could rob you of all your treasure, and nobody would know I did it."

"You just told her you'd do it," Aoi said, keeping the blind Rei from bumping into something or hurting herself. Rei was mildly irritated at the implication of being weak, but still grateful to know she had an ally here, despite her mistake. "She would know."

"I'm not going to do it, sis. It's a hypothetical scenario, you know, like how about I go to the police?"

"Hmm, I'm not worried. Probably should be, but you and I both know that while I hang with scummy people... scummy people aren't kind enough to care what happens to anyone, least of all me. Unfortunately, I've had to throw away all my treasure. I could... paint you something, I guess? But that wouldn't be stealing so much as taking." Rei shrugged and bitterly laughed at her statements, careful not to bump where she thought Aoi was. It was the truth, all her treasures she'd tossed away at the advice of her mother. Then no one could get to her, because there was nothing to her. If she didn't win the competition she was just dead weight. She'd be lucky if Michio managed to keep her alive after it. "Nyoko-san and I don't like each other probably because we're similar."

(Happens often with two hard-headed idiots, though it seems I'm more the idiot right now), Rei thought to herself. She could hear her mother screaming at her now for this mistake, but Rei suppressed it. She had other things to deal with.

"Still not the swooning type even if Nyoko-san and myself are similar, unfortunately. Not even sure she is the type, myself. Sorry about that. Otherwise, I'm sure I'd be on the floor in a heartbeat, miss Raptor."

She needed to fix this, and she needed to fix it now. There was no guarantee this wasn't permanent. She needed to press that she wasn't a threat, but she needed to find something that motivated the girl. So, there was the computers, the hacking, that could mean making a living. She was here, and claimed ehrself to be a shut-in here. Her first go to insult was about Rei's and Nyoko's relationship. ike it would somehow matter to Rei if her relationships were bad. So Raptor liked Nyoko to some extent, further proved by the fact that she was part of the Red Pandas. The Red Pandas were such an eclectic group that it was hard to pin down their motivations. It was like...

Outcasts.

No wonder this attitude wasn't working, she wasn't dealing with a gang like the Yakuza. She was working with people who wanted to belong. The gang gave them that. Nyoko gave them that. That explained the reaction to the hand shake being missed. She was so used to dealing with brutes who got down to the quick that it was easier to manipulate through logic that she'd sidestepped empathy. Rei had been spoiled by her rank in the Yakuza.

She didn't know how to do empathy with these people.

"Although, I suppose since I still don't have anything to offer, I can still offer my handshake. Truly, I made a mistake in not taking it earlier," Rei said while extending her hand.

Rei must have looked stupid with her eyes shut and her hand extended out into the air. She probably was pointing out into the air, but that didn't matter as much as the action. She could use some more humbling today, anyway.

@Wen
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent][October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Outside Main School Building[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"...Umm, that was an extremely logical response, Leo-kun--thank you. But, while I would love to continue discussing this with you, perhaps we should move our location somewhere else?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fine" He nodded, agreeing with Chiyo's request. He was tired of this school today.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He hoped that this place wasn't going to make him take a long way home.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]October 30th, Afternoon / Late-Night Bus Station][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]They walked, silent the whole way. Was this the way that Chiyo got home? He knew she didn't get home in a covivent weay but to go so far out to just get a bus home seemed unnecessary. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was a lot of things that Chiyo did that were unnecessary. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah, I'm sorry. The walk usually feels shorter once you're used to walking it, I guess. This is the first time I've brought along a friend, too, so...oops?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"I didn't really think that going to the majority of places other students would be was the smartest of choices, considering the circumstances...so this was the first place I had in mind. Sorry for any inconvenience, Leo-kun."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sitting next to Chiyo, Leo let out a small laugh. "A small walk isn't any trouble. Does make it feel like we're two spies meeting up to share infomation though."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I apologize, Leo-kun. I didn't realize how selfish of me it was to share those thoughts with you. It was...pretty morbid, actually, wasn't it?" Adding a giggle to her apology. Leo slipped his hands into his pockets. "Sacrifice tends to be, yes."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"First off, today was Mizunohara-san's first day back at school. During lunch she tried to talk with me and Iori-san, but seeing as how I had made a certain deal with the other Social Morals officer in our class, I couldn't get the chance to talk with her. I was planning on doing so tomorrow." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ah, Michio wanted to talk to her. He wondered what specifically went down in that talk. With the rumours of their relationship quickly breaking down in just that talk. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I believe the hacker picked Lisa-chan because of her reputation. As we both know, Lisa-chan is one of the most pacifist souls the school has yet to know, and because of that there's lots of people who enjoy her company, I believe. But, she's also friends with Sagawa Mizunohara, the computer whiz who everybody has no issues in proclaiming she's a hacker. There's a complete turnaround on the opinions and thoughts when it concerns her, and that clashes with the reputation that Lisa-chan has. So, if Lisa-chan is the "princess"... and Mizunohara-san is the "witch"...what type of conclusion do you think the story would take?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I doubt they're going to burn Sagawa by the stak-"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]" 'The princess is always tricked, punished, or deceived by the witch.' Is that what you thought of?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Y-Yeah...of course, that's what I thought."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Of course, these are just my own opinions and conclusions, so they're probably wrong. But, like you mentioned, Iori-san and Michio-kun both have valuable reputations as well within the school, correct? So, seeing as how they look even closer to Mizunohara-san, shouldn't they have been more valuable in the sense of being a target?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leo could sense some detective music playing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"But, we're all forgetting the one thing that both distinguishes them and protects them--their own reputations."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Michio-san is one of the best Social Morals officers I know of. He always goes the extra-mile if it means he can help somebody, and his own moral code has him well-known in our committee. That is to say, he is an important aspect to Hisakawa life, and if something were to happen to him like this...I'm sure either Yuri-san or Kokoro-san would be more involved. Not to mention that there's no way Sagawa-san would hurt him, so the entire idea of him becoming a victim just to frame her makes no sense. And now, rumors are spreading about how Mizunohara-san cut off ties with him...and how he agreed. So, if the hacker wanted to hurt her using Michio-kun, then he should've tried to send Michio-kun out of a second-story window."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leo had to admit that she raised legitimate points. Messing with Michio would raise the full force of the school against the hacker. As for now it seemed strangely low-key.[/BCOLOR]

"As for Iori-san... she likes fighting in virtu-ava battles, as I'm sure you've found out. I have suspicions about her being involved in some shady business...but even if that was true, the fact that she is 'a maid of a social moral officer' might have been enough to keep the hacker away from her. Though, it probably would've had less of a social impact had Iori-san been the one to be thrown out of a window, against Lisa-chan."

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leo tilted his head. Hadn't she just mentioned using herself as a target? She was the social moral officer that she used as a point of why Iori was protected. Contradicting points. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And that is why I believe Lisa-chan was the victim, rather than those who were closer to Mizunohara-san. But, that was just a basis for why I thought that by becoming somebody "close" to the person this hacker wants to damage, it would provide reason enough to attack me. After all, I'm not very important in the huge aspect of things...I'm just a silly dreamer who has great friends."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He put his hands to his cheeks. Chiyo logic was consistently flawed by her inability to see herself as something else then a pawn.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If he was a great friend he would be able to stop this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"...Though, even if my plan worked, I wasn't really thinking past the fact of 'Iori-san and Sagawa-san will be able to identify the hacker'. They wouldn't need to save me if they could just focus on doing that...Besides, it's not like the hacker is going to strike again in the middle of the day, correct? That would just prove Sagawa wasn't to blame, and would collapse all of their plans, I believe. So, if I managed to get into a somewhat-isolated location, with Iori-san and Sagawa-san nearby...well, you can imagine it wouldn't be very hard to identify the hacker then."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If Sagawa and Iori managed to become stealth ninja's perhaps."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] "But, if the hacker did decide to attack again in the middle of the day, my friends would be able to recognize something was wrong, correct?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Leo stared at her for a moment. Before looking away to seemingly inspect the bus stop. "I dunno. It's not like they hand manuals out about that stuff." He said dismissively.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ah, but I started talking morbidly again...oops. Maybe, you shouldn't pay much attention to those details Leo-kun."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Isn't that just the problem." He said under his breath. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Alas, it seemed that even with Chiyo's explaination, it still seemed like her plan was summed up in her being used as bait and betting on others to stop the hacker in time.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It appeared there was a genuine self belief in her plan. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He opened his mouth to speak, to begin voicing opinion. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So that's it then..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was nothing to say. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In this lonely bus stop where the two currently sat. Secluded from the rest of the world. Leo wished he had an idea.[/BCOLOR]

Rubbing the scar on his wrist, Leo turned to Chiyo.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm...." He smiled, hiding his feeling of uselessness.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Suprised that you tell me this infomation. And let me see this place?" His smile turned mischevious. "Maybe I'm secretly a traitor? Oh-ho! What a twist!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He daren't move, for the subconcious belief that the shelter they were under was a brash action away from crumbling over.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Still, as a friend I cannot look over this dangerous behaviour I am noticing." He stood up. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Do it, whatever, it's a fools game to try and dissuade you." For the current moment at least. "But in general, act like you matter please. You're important. To the school, to you're friends."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"And me, whose opinion on things is the standard to which the universe uses as fact." He shrugged, nonchalant. "True story."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So therefor, when planning such ludicrous things. It's good to think that instead of you being used as bait. It is instead a little kitten. Would you put a small innocent kitten in a situation like that?" A sliver of a smile could be seen. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]At this point, Leo went through the method of talking face to face. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]He sighed, sitting back down. "Call me biased, but why does it have to be you? N-not that I'm saying anyone would do a better job. But it stresses me out. Ah, wait, that probably stresses you out." He kissed his teeth in annoyance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was strange seeing Leo like this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I...shall, voice my displeasement at all of this." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Raven Haruka[/BCOLOR][/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 30th, Afternoon/ Kanesaka]

As Taigi voiced out his thoughts about the silver-haired boy's predicament, Michio could only listen attentively, while contemplating each individual inquiry from the barrage of questions he had asked. It was understandable that he had so many questions for him regarding the Yakuza since he was in the dark about Michio's life outside of school until chance had left him unintentionally eavesdropping during the rooftop incident earlier.

And since Taigi was one of the few friends he had left, and one that already knows about his situations, the Yakuza heir-candidate could think of no reason to hide anything from Taigi any longer. Besides, when he sees how dire his friend's situation actually is, he might just think twice of getting involved with the wrong people.

"First of all, regarding the Yakuza I'm involved with. I am familiar with the Kudokai of Kyushu, and the Yamaguchi-Gumi... but compared to the clan running this city, they are nothing but insignificant, petty gangs that are only several steps above of Virtual-Ava Gangs. Think of them as a harmonious blending of these two factions' principles. Ruthless to their enemies yet benevolent to their allies, this successful harmonization of principles gave rise to the Mikado's grasp over this city, stretching their influence from the political atmosphere of the city and law enforcement, up until each individual that lives within their territory. Chances are, you've already frequented at least one of the establishments that are either under their "protection" or their possession. Entrenching themselves deep into the lives of every individual within their territorial bounds on even the basic level was one of the main factors that led to their domination over the previous four largest Yakuza clans of Japan... I mean, who did you think was responsible for the the Kudokai's downfall and the Yamaguchi-gumi's descent from power? Sakuradamon? Ichigaya? It might have been that way on paper, but as far as I'm concerned, this city's law enforcement officials have already allowed themselves to be manipulated like puppets by the Mikado Crime Family. So, to answer your question, Taigi-kun, there is a relatively high likelihood of you getting hurt for willingly getting into the mess I am in right now. Though be it physical, mental, or emotional pain, I am not in a position to tell." Michio said matter-factly and with such certainty that anybody hearing him at the moment would have been easily convinced... though that may or may not particularly apply for Taigi.

(Note: Sakuradamon is one of the Japanese Police Force's nicknames while Ichigaya is a nickname for the Japanese Ministry of Defense.)

After another satisfying sip of his tea, Michio proceeded to answer Taigi's next inquiry in the same nonchalant fashion.

"Regarding your next inquiry, then according to what Mizunohara-san said, my betrothed does not necessarily have to be Amane-san. It can be anyone as long as she is "worthy" to be the wife of a Yakuza Boss. I imagine the same goes for the other heir if she ends up getting the position. And regarding how the two of us were pit against one another for that position, the reason is quite simple. The current boss' health is failing and he has no immediate relative to pass on the position once he passes on to the next life. So he had his cronies search for any young relative that he could turn into potential heirs. the problem was that they located two of them, both relatively the same age. You've probably guessed who they are at this point, but in case you haven't then let me state it clearly...."

Heaving a deep sigh, he stared Taigi in the eye as he spoke to him.

"Rei Saionji and Kamijou Michio are the youngest blood relatives of the current head of the Mikado Crime Family, and they have been selected as potential heirs to the position he will vacant upon his death." Taigi would feel Michio pouring every ounce of his remorse and loathing into those words as he confirmed how deep his connection is to the strongest Yakuza Clan to date.

"Lastly, even if I were to miraculously win the lottery, there is no way I can possibly back out of competing with Saionji-san. As you may have heard of the possible repercussions of half-assing this competition earlier, all I can do now is do my best to acquire the position and use said position to ease the burden of my parents. This is my only way, this is the only path I can tread after I recklessly made those stupid decisions in the past. There is no turning back, and there is only a single road that leads to two possible outcomes. Success or Failure. For the sake of my family, and everything we have endured and sacrificed up until now, I MUST WIN! Even if you do pay off my family's 10 Million Dollar Debt, I doubt the Yakuza would let go of their grasp of my family that easily. Their goal is to extract the better candidate between me and Saionji-san after all. So please, if you want to support me, do so in any other way than that right now. Otherwise, you might make things a lot worse than they are at the moment. I would have to confirm some things with Amane-san before I even consider such a move... but hey, that's a lot of money we're talking about so it's simply absurd if you do decide to lend me such an amount, huh? Hmm... perhaps I can start testing my luck out with the lottery too. A fail-safe is always nice after all. "

By now, Taigi was starting to notice Michio mumble something incoherently every now and then, a telltale sign of his crumbling mental stability. But despite that, the silver-haired boy was still trying to cope with the current developments. He cannot fall until he manages to release his family not only from their debt but from the Mikado Family as a whole. Anything else is fair game after that.

"So, after hearing all of that, are you still willing to help me out, Taigi-kun?"

After answering Taigi's inquiries, Michio finally found himself a chance to glance at Ayame's reply, smiling smugly when she mentions his poor attempt of hitting on her. He could expect no less from such a perceptive woman, after all.

To: Ayame Sayoto

Subject: Re: Tonight's Shift

"Hai, hai. Whatever you say, Okaa-san. In all honesty though, do be careful on your way there. Even if you're some sort of super bad ass kunoichi, you're a beautiful girl as well so we don't know when some lecherous thugs would try to make a move one you. I'm with Taigi-kun right now but I'll be heading to the bar shortly. I'm just finishing up some things here as well."

--Michio

Making sure to delete the message after he had sent it to his shared bodyguard, Michio was now ready to listen to Taigi's response. His reply would determine whether or not he stays as his friend or becomes his ally for the fight ahead.

@Illin @RedArmyShogun

[/fieldbox]

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[October 30th, Afternoon / Late-Night Bus Station]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So that's it then..."[/BCOLOR]

Chiyo watched as Leo turned to face her, bracing herself.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm...." He smiled, pulling off the completely opposite of what she was expecting.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Surprised that you tell me this information. And let me see this place?"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Maybe I'm secretly a traitor? Oh-ho! What a twist!" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Chiyo laughed at her friend's mischief, "Well, I hope not."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"Still, as a friend I cannot look over this dangerous behavior I am noticing." He stood up. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"Do it, whatever, it's a fools game to try and dissuade you."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"But in general, act like you matter please. You're important. To the school, to your friends."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"And me, whose opinion on things is the standard to which the universe uses as fact." [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"So therefor, when planning such ludicrous things. It's good to think that instead of you being used as bait. It is instead a little kitten. Would you put a small innocent kitten in a situation like that?"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]The peach frowned. Was it really that simple for Leo--to just imagine all of those dear to him as kittens?!?[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]She loves kittens, with no doubt... [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]but she thought it was normal to love her friends more.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, I thought that-" A sigh interrupted her, as said boy sat back down.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"Call me biased, but why does it have to be you? N-not that I'm saying anyone would do a better job. But it stresses me out. Ah, wait, that probably stresses you out."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"Leo-kun?" Chiyo turned to face her friend, reaching out for a moment- but quickly retreating her arm back into her lap.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"I...shall, voice my displeasement at all of this." [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Seeing him like this... it was off-setting for the glasses girl, as guilt leaked into her speech.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"...Three people."[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"Three people who I've lost- who I can't ever replace- because I was doing what you're asking me to. So picturing me as a kitten, along with everybody else in the world...it's the same exact analogy I would've used to persuade you to why I can't let anybody else do this. I have to prove that I--" [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Chiyo stopped abruptly, she looked down at her hands, which clenched the fabric she wore.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"Lisa-chan isn't here. For all I know she's...not coming back." Almost choking on the words, Chiyo's expression faltered- becoming something rarely seen on the girl. [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Near the point of tears, she became very quiet.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"I refuse to let the same fate fall upon anybody else." [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]@Rithas [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[October 30th, Afternoon / TTC]

Mana sat at a round table in the back of the TTC, across from a girl 'wearing' a fox-eared virtual avatar. The long twintails of Mana's VA swept the floor as they both watched the stage with anticipation. Sword vs flail. Not really a special fight or anything, but enough for a little gambling: 100 yen, with her stake on the flail hitting home. Hovering closer to the stage, her drone, Kazami, oriented herself towards the combatants, sending Mana a great view of the two.

As the fighters waited for bets to be placed, Mana noticed two familiar faces from the corner of her eye. Aya and Rei, who were headed straight for Nyoko.

"Hmm....maybe Nyoko-san's recruiting them," she thought to herself. "Aya would make a great Red Panda. Mm, I'll ask 'em later."

Turning her attention back to the fight, Mana watched as the two began. C'mon flail guy, there's 100 yen on the line here! But nope, the sword hit its mark, and Mana couldn't help but recoil a bit at the illusion of blood. Nasty. She sighed before shoving the coins across the table.

"Mmph, congrats. How're you winning so darn much?"

"Kitsune magic of course."

Mana feigned a look of understanding, before standing to stretch. Noticing a quick blur of color by a 'certain door', she grinned with excitement. Could this be the day? Casually, she walked up to the door and pressed her left ear to it, trying to isolate the sound coming from inside with her chip. Soft and muffled, but she could just barely make stuff out.

"I am Aoi Fukui, and this is my sister…"

"Say it. Saaaaay iiiiiit...."

"Raptor."

"Darn it, Aoi-chan!"

Mana gave her knee a light punch in frustration, but an explosion of energy in the room caught her attention. Aya vs Nyoko?! Now this she had to see. Returning to her table, Mana laid down a whopping 200 yen in coins, double her usual. She spoke with a grin, "All of it against Nyoko-san, 'kay?" The girl raised an eyebrow. Against Nyoko? No one bet against Nyoko. "I wouldn't mind taking more of your money," she replied, tossing the same amount into the center of the table.

The battle was electrifying to watch, especially through Kazami. When it finally came to an end, Mana did a little jump for joy. Wow, Nyoko was insane, fighting the defeat bug like that. Good thing Aya got lucky with that counter. Mana grabbed the coins and pocketed her winnings. Now she was up 100 yen. Yay! Enough for a pack of sugar cubes later. Better go see what Raptor's up to though.

With Kazami hovering around the main room, Mana entered into Raptor's den just in time to see Rei's avatar with an arm extended nowhere in particular. "Another test subject," Mana asked Raptor, closing the door behind her? Having never seen her avatar before, Mana didn't recognize Rei. "Nice avatar, I like it."

@Wen
@Karyra
@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

Reactions: Wen

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor didn't care much what happened to Rei either. She wasn't as good or kind as most of the Red Pandas. She could be quite petty, and the death of a cute girl wouldn't be something she'd mourn for long. Unless they were in a VN, she mourned those girls months after she'd played through the VNs. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Paint me something, huh? Can you paint me some hot 2D girls?" Raptor asked, snorting. She was enjoying this. "Pfft, don't flatter yourself, ghost girl, you're nothing like the empress. She's kind and humble. You're just inconsiderate."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Still not the swooning type even if Nyoko-san and myself are similar, unfortunately. Not even sure she is the type, myself. Sorry about that. Otherwise, I'm sure I'd be on the floor in a heartbeat, miss Raptor."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor's eyes twitched when Rei implied that Nyoko would swoon for someone like her. Nyoko was Raptor's empress, friend, and benefactor. She would never lower herself like that for someone like Raptor. She wouldn't need to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In a fit of rage, Raptor threw the ball at Rei. It missed by quite a large margin, bouncing on the floor instead until it rolled up to Rei's foot. She was a poor and weak shot. It was a good thing nobody except Aoi had seen her do that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Although, I suppose since I still don't have anything to offer, I can still offer my handshake. Truly, I made a mistake in not taking it earlier,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yes, ghost girl, I'm glad you realize that now," Raptor says, getting up from her chair. "It's a shame reality don't work quite like that though. How about you give me a kiss? I'll answer your question then, huhuhu."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sis, come on, she's not going to do that," Aoi says, sighing. "I would apologize for my sister's behaviour, but I know she means it, and she's irredeemable."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Another test subject. Nice avatar, I like it.""[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor was about to shout at whatever jerk who dared to invade her home to get the fuck out, but then she saw it was just Mana. She visibly eased up, smiling, while Aoi seemed to get a lot tenser, keeping Rei from straying from her side.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I thought it was another outsider breaking into my domicile, like ghost girl here, but I'm glad it's just you, drone-san!" Raptor says with a chipper tone, stumbling over to her by the door, leaning herself against the door once more. "Ghost girl here doesn't want to do as told. Do you know of any method to make her swoon?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor seemed to have forgotten that she'd blinded Rei, or she intended to keep her in that state.[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra @Luma
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:

"Paint me something, huh? Can you paint me some hot 2D girls? Pfft, don't flatter yourself, ghost girl, you're nothing like the empress. She's kind and humble. You're just inconsiderate."

Rei would not fall to the bait. She would not. Rei would ignore what she could hear her mother saying if her mother caught wind of what happened here. But as long as her mother talked it was better than the silence she got before the heir selection. She wasn't hurt by these words, she wasn't going to show any emotion at all. It was taking more effort than usual, because how dare she doesn't she know what I gave up to be where I am? and she was suppressing the uselessuselessuselessuseless.

A ball hit Rei's foot, and she wondered how it got there. She tried to figure out where it had come from to suppress the endless insults she was hearing inside her head. But her expression didn't waver in the slightest. Probably a throw? Rei knelt down to grab the ball to hold it in order to hide the shaking in her hands. Maybe it was related to the noise she heard earlier.

"Yes, ghost girl, I'm glad you realize that now, It's a shame reality don't work quite like that though. How about you give me a kiss? I'll answer your question then, huhuhu."

Raptor wouldn't hold her end of the bargain. She'd use it to embarrass Rei, no doubt. She gripped the ball in her hands even harder, her mouth set into a grim line.

"Sis, come on, she's not going to do that, I would apologize for my sister's behaviour, but I know she means it, and she's irredeemable."

"Does she keep her word?"

"Another test subject. Nice avatar, I like it."

"I thought it was another outsider breaking into my domicile, like ghost girl here, but I'm glad it's just you, drone-san! Ghost girl here doesn't want to do as told. Do you know of any method to make her swoon?"

Mana Kamei? No. No no no. No one needed to see her like this. This was humiliating and she was barely keeping it together. If Ayame saw this then Ayame would further believe that Michio deserved the role. They all did. A woman leading the Yakuza? Not in a million years. Only her mother believed in her, and that was all Rei needed to push forward. She'd save Michio, somehow. He'd get a happy ending and he'd be happy. Rei deserved the darkness. She was used to it, and the stars were all out of her reach.

Rei remained silent, hoping that Mana wouldn't recognize her virtu-ava. This was too much, she couldn't let anyone know how powerless she actually was.

@Wen @Luma
[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
rlK7Hhw.jpg

Thinking on Nyoko's words as the later is carried off. Was it just a duty like her work, an extension of herself, a form of familial love? Was it more than glory or needing to be Tough?

"Huh..maybe its not so different than what I'm doing now.. But with more responsibility. A single victory isn't much in the universe heh.. It seems I may have to re-think what sort of threat I labeled you as Nyoko-san.."

Speaking softly to her self with a few pauses to catch her breath, yet another message alert came, though this battle left the sensation unpleasant. Taking a wild guess at who it was she was correct.. There was still the issue with Nyoko and Rei to handle but she had been here awhile already.

Motioning deftly as she was accustomed to with her right hand, she brings the message up darting her eyes about to read the contents.

To: Ayame Sayoto

Subject: Re: Tonight's Shift

"Hai, hai. Whatever you say, Okaa-san. In all honesty though, do be careful on your way there. Even if you're some sort of super bad ass kunoichi, you're a beautiful girl as well so we don't know when some lecherous thugs would try to make a move one you. I'm with Taigi-kun right now but I'll be heading to the bar shortly. I'm just finishing up some things here as well."

--Michio

Beautiful girl? Coughing a little to suppress a chuckle, Ayame reflected on the fact her hair was often a mess and her normal garb of a track suit was nothing special, yet he was saying such things today of all days.. More so with thugs trying to attack her, while it was true she was a bit weak now, she wasn't going to worry him with that, but it seemed something was bothering him.

Starting a reply her eyes dart to match with the keys only she could see.

"Ara, ara, keep talking like that and I might think this is a date, eh? You with Taigi huh? Well I shouldn't be worried then.. Anyways see you soon, you seem like you could use some amusement more than work though.. Well hell not like the bar is boring. ~Ayame"

Keeping her message rather short, Ayame sends it before sending another, to her shadow, it was rather ironic the one who was known for ninja like hijinks was now in the spotlight, with a shadow of her own.
"Its me, what's the Status of Target B.. And no I don't want to know his conversation this time. ~Ayame."

A quick reply soon follows stating Michio was keeping to private situations in which he could not be easily observed.

"Fucking Useless! Yare Yare! What in the hell di...." She screams out loud with a hit of anger before catching herself. Taking a deep breath and composing herself, a simple terse reply is sent.
"Understood, discontinue and switch to target A...I'll be calling for the car, so you know what to do. Yeah she's at that place...if you go in don't draw attention."
Ending the application after erasing the messages, Ayame gets to her feet by flipping her body upwards using her legs to springboard. Noticing Nyoko off in the distance still being carried about, Ayame seriously doubted she was in any condition to deal with this situation today, decides to go and retrieve Rei.

Making her way past the crowd, with a mix of taunts and fanfare Ayame arrives at the door, putting her hand on it, she stops, hearing voices from the other side, she briefly presses her ear to it. While it was difficult to make out, it seemed Rei was pursuing her own ends to this. Wrestling with her choices, she half wished she could get a look at this buildings ventilation system she could hear it a bit better...

Backing away from the door, it really wouldn't hurt Rei to try for herself, so long as Ayame could be invited along to handle the beatdown for all the stress this had caused her, or even better yet, sneak in and deal with the culprit nice and quiet... Activating her messaging system again, Ayame sends a Message directly to Rei first.

Ara, Ara, don't want to get into your meeting, I'm going to call for a security detail and a ride for you, I overextended my self a little, hahah...and I need to check on someone else, don't worry I'll tell them to wait out at the end of the place, I can't just let you walk home alone... With luck we'll have this all sorted soon. Also if you learn anything your self, then please Saionji-sama don't act on your own. I will be ready to help, though I may get the information before you.. Either way, you said sorry to me earlier...the only person who needs to be sorry is the one that caused this stress and myself for not doing my Duty. ~Ayame.

It was an unusually long message coming from Ayame, but she wanted to get her point across, and while she had a good battle today, the culprit to all of this was still out there. While she still didn't get the reasoning to the apology, she at least this time directly acknowledged it. Now for another Message, though she much rather deliver it in person, neither she nor the other party could exactly talk about what they had to here and now.

"You have me a bit rundown, but can't complain its mutual. On what we talked about earlier, let's finish this some other day, neither of us are going to be able to do much. If you need to contact me feel free. ~Ayame"

Keeping this message purposefully short and a little cryptic unless you knew about the prior conversation, Ayame believed Nyoko would likely prefer easily disposable messages, that even if retrieved wouldn't lead to much. Though she wondered if this battle they had would enable the pair to be on first name bases, she wasn't about to ask that now. In fact sending the message may have been an annoyance given she was here. Lifting her hand up to wave good bye, the bodyguard makes her way from the club, turning off her VR form. Her 2nd pair of eyes would be here soon, and as she sent a third even shorter message, anyone foolish enough to pursue the potential heiress would be in for a bad time.. And a very short car ride.

@Wen @Karyra @Accelerator

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Accelerator
[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[October 30th, Afternoon / The TTC]

Mana couldn't help but be a little surprised at seeing Raptor in a suit. Definitely, this was not her 'default' clothing; she'd probably put on a virtual avatar for the guest. Ah, more reasons Mana loved the TTC. It had all the joys of picking out a nice set of clothes from an infinite wardrobe, without the crippling expenses. Or a nice new body, sometimes it was fun to play around with that too.

"I thought it was another outsider breaking into my domicile, like ghost girl here, but I'm glad it's just you, drone-san!"

"She really needs to get out more....or at all," Mana thought to herself as Raptor stumbled her way over. Raptor really creeped her out sometimes, but at least she was a girl near her age that actually seemed to like programming. There were precious few of those.

"Ghost girl here doesn't want to do as told. Do you know of any method to make her swoon?"

"Swoon? Like this?" Mana performed a lovestruck faint, dropping down to the floor before popping back up a few seconds later. It was actually pretty convincing, though having a nice looking avatar to hide behind helped. "I guess you could relax the muscles a bunch. I dunno, that's more your thing. Biology creeps me out."

A few seconds passed before Mana realized something. "Swooning though? I thought you weren't interested in '3D girls'?" She gave Raptor a half-teasing grin before wandering up to the ghost girl. With Rei trying so hard to hide her weakness, Mana didn't even notice she was blinded. "Who's this anyway? She's so quiet, she's almost like a real ghost. A friend of yours, Aoi-chan? I promise I won't test on ya unless you let me, 'kay?" Mana decided to tactfully leave out the fact that Raptor might.

@Wen
@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.