Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 30th, Late-Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Main School Building - First Floor Hallways]

"Oh, Mizunohara-san... There you are."

The voice of a lone girl intruded onto the scene. The voice made Sagawa's blood run cold. The other two had to take a moment in order to register it, owing to disbelief - but most certainly, there was only one person whose voice that belonged to. But... that girl had been missing from school for the better part of the week. And... and this was the end of the day.

Why would Lisa Yamagawa appear now?

"Why...?"

"Why what, Mizunohara-san? All I was doing was looking for you, after all. I got got back, and wanted to find somone from our class who could give me homework, and..."

"Shut up! You're not her!"

Lisa's eyes widened in dull surprise.

"But... I am me? Who else could I be? Even if I wanted to, I couldn't use a virtual avatar to make myself look like anyone else. I'm not as skilled in that kind of stuff as you are!"

"But, you know, Mizunohara-san..."

"You've been really mean to your friends lately. Including me just now. I came 'looking' for you, and all I find is you surrounded by the bloodied corpses of Iori-san and Kyouko-san." At that moment, Lisa moved her arm slightly. The glint of light coming from the knife at her side had suddenly pulled in everyone's attention. "Who would've thought you'd take a knife from the Home Economics classroom to do something so terrible... I guess people were right to be afraid of you."

She pointed the knife at Sagawa.

"As a student. It's my duty to put a stop to you're killing spree. Even if I have to die along with you and everyone else here. Right? At that point, there will be no way for anyone to try to argue that you weren't the hacker. Considering you were a stupidly considerate girl isolating yourself so efficiently."
"...Lisa! Don't...."

"Go ahead and try to stop me without a chip!"

"AUGH!"

"You're... not going to fight back?"

Lisa had dug her knife her knife into Sagawa's arm. Despite the pain, Sagawa defied the urge to try running, or even fight back. Instead, she held Yamagawa in place with her free hand.
"Yamagawa-san...! Please... fight it!"

"Fight it..? How could she possibly overcome...?"

W̼̼͙̉̇͒̈̚h̯͔̻̠͙̘͑ͮ͒i̳͇̗͚͝l̪̮͙̬̪̳͒̑̂̋ͫ̋̚ͅe̼̠̳͔̗ͯ͌ͦͮ̉ͧͦ ̥̦̘͖͓ͨ͂̐ͧ̄̈́̊͞(͎̙͕̗͖͖́͟)̛͔̝ ̨̘ͪ͆̈́ͭ̂͒
̨̮̪ͨ̾̂F͎͙̹̀ͨ̓e̾͌ͩ̀̅̚͠ẽ̠̮̪̤̻͠d̸̙̭̳̳̯̞̦̔ͤ̽ͮ̐̇ ̞͖̱̰͛̊̊̈̇͆ͩͅC̥͓͑̐̑̄̃͒͊h͙̏͢į̳̯̫̬̤ͤͬͅp̱̙̤͈̙̂̔̓̅(͙̫̬̯̖̤͍ͨͮͬ̉͑L̷͗͑ͩ̊͂ͦI͈͒͂̃̔̄Z͑̓̿͏Â̵̺ͦͫ̔)̶͕̥̉ͭ̉̌͒́̾.̙̤̹̓͛͂I̙̠͙̥͙̱͍n̤͖͎͛S̖͔̰͕ͦͮͤ͌t̞̺ͨͦ͐̾̓re҉̞͙̺͖å͎ͬ͢m̥̘͉͛̈́͑̏̉ͨ̓͝ ͊ͥ̿̓ͮ҉̱̺͈̹̥̖̖
̣͉̥̈ͣO͓̘͓̗ͤͤ̃͂͌͢v̸̳̗é̜̺̝̻͉͈̎ͩͮ̊̀̾ͅr͐ͮ̈lͥͯ͂͗oͣ̔ͪ͒̀ǎ̘̘̲ͦ͑̅d̙̙͗̓ͩ̀.͎̤̫̀͌ͫ́̒͊̚̕file

"Ugh...!"
"Impossible... you're interfering? I thought you said your chip was gone?!"

"Ah man, this sure is awkward... Is probably something that idiot would've tried saying. Should of guessed she would try something like this."

Complicating the situation, out of the shadows, a boy from their class stepped forward.

He was also wielding a knife, taken from the home economics room.

"I guess I should probably kill you two off while Mizunohara-san is busy doing her cliche'd "I know you're still in there" routine with Yamagawa right? Even if you two are Red Pandas... I've got full control of the VR settings in the building. So not even Madame Kokoro or Yuri's white knight brigade even know what's happening before it's too late. Plus... I've already disabled Viru-ava battles so you can't use that Pesky Virtu-Ava bug to..."

"Virtu-Ava Tournament! Free-Battle-Mode Initialize!"

"What!?"

To "Kimura's" suprise, an electronic voice announced otherwise. The full control over the virtual environment in the building was suddenly being contested.

"Iori-san... Kyo-chan... I'm sorry for the things I just said! But... I believe in you!"

"Now...! Do it!"

Things were happening so fast. But Himura and Iori could immediately understand.
The hacker had just played right into Sagawa's trap.
Liza and Yuuki whom had been taken hostage, where now in a position to be captured safely.

Right now... Was a chance for a big reversal!

The situation was set up so that a Virtu-Ava battle would decide it all. With Iori and Kyouko there, versus the Lone Kimura, the chances were verily in their favor. With Sagawa holding down Lisa, they simply had to stop Kimura here.

The first Panda to engage Yuuki was...

@Miya
@Skyswimsky
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox=, white, solid]
[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Afternoon / The TTC][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Does she keep her word?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Since Rei whispered, Aoi was the only one who could hear her. She shrugged, before nodding. "Yes, usually, unless she's too lazy to get out of bed to do it. I'd say I could get her to do what she's agreed to do, but I can't. She basically worships the ground Nyoko walks on though, so you could always bring it up with her."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor almost considered unblinding Rei, when Mana was about to demonstrate how to swoon. It wasn't particularly convincing though, and she was back up on her feet in a moment. Raptor flicked her tongue over her upper lip, grinning to herself, giving a thumbs up to Mana. She was enjoying this just as much as keeping Rei under her control. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I guess you could relax the muscles a bunch[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] I dunno, that's more your thing. Biology creeps me out.Swooning though? I thought you weren't interested in '3D girls'?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Don't worry, Drone-san, I could always teach you biology later after I've dealt with ghost girl," Raptor says, as her eye twitch in what may have been intended as a wink. "I'm not interested in 3D girls. They're too much drama and not as well written as 2D girls. Ghost girl just wanted my help, so I felt I needed to teach her how the chips work."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor wasn't really teaching her anything. She was playing with her, like a cat may play with a mouse, and she knew a lot more about the chips than how to blind someone. Most of the red pandas knew how to temporarily blind someone. It was simple with the program she'd written, with a little assistance from Drone-san. More like a teacher getting a student to watch them work, if Raptor was to give her opinion on what she thought about that arrangement.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Who's this anyway? She's so quiet, she's almost like a real ghost. A friend of yours, Aoi-chan? I promise I won't test on ya unless you let me, 'kay?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor opened her mouth to answer, but realized that Mana might decide to help Rei if she knew who she was. She didn't want that, so she needed a good excuse that might make Drone-san reconsider any such silliness. Raptor searched through Rei's messages for a likely candidate, finding… Kira Oshiro. Probably the only openly gay girl at Hisakawa, and a person Nyoko claimed to hate, yet almost seemed to want to make a red panda. Quite a few of the students at the school radio were red pandas, or joined the clan later.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"This is Kira," Raptor said, putting a hand on Rei's shoulder, gripping it hard. "She came with Rei and Ayame, but wandered off on her own. She wanted to play with me. We're playing shut up unless your mistress tells you to speak."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Although, as perverted as that sounded, Mana was bound to wonder why Raptor's sister was with them. Raptor's eyes went wide, as she tried to think of an explanation for that fact as well.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yup, a friend of mine," Aoi said, removing Raptor's hand from Rei. Her sister was so weak that she could brush it off. It's why she accepted most of her nonsense, since she knew she was frail. "I, um… Um… Yes..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoi couldn't think of an explanation for what Raptor had said either. She'd just roll with it for now, but she'd definitely chew her sister out later. She couldn't go around implying stuff like that![/BCOLOR]

@Karyra @Luma
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Main School Building - First Floor Hallways]

For the first time Kyouko started to get really annoyed at her childhood friend. Annoyed in a sense that even the pirate wasn't able to deny that thought - or feeling. What was this even? Some bad comedy sketch? A clown fiesta?

In a sense, Kyouko did not even care anymore. She didn't want to care.
In a sense, Sagawa was right. Kyouko hasn't grown up at all. Why couldn't she be the adult she wanted to be and simply say 'Fuck you, I'm not gonna deal with your stupid shit anymore. Seeya.'? Was it because she valued the prospect of a childhood-friend so much? Was it because of well damn everything she had said before? Because of those standards the blonde had set for herself? Childish standards that tore herself apart? Adults were, after all, horrible narcisstic greedy assholes. Yet, Kyouko did not want to believe that. Thus, she kept struggling, even after all this time.
Yes, in a sense, Kyouko was still the childish Fool she had been so many years ago.

Kyouko was literally stuck. Unsure of what to do. The maid seemed to be in a similiar situation. Clearly, the path Kyouko had been walking on made things only worse. Then what exactly what she was supposed to do? She cared about Sagawa. She wanted to care about Sagawa. So why did the bun-lover made it so damn difficult? But.. no, Kyouko had to be r-

Suddenly, all of Kyouko's problems vanished into thin air as a scene played before her that was more than just... what? Now, Kyouko was still confused but for all the wrong reasons. Was all they had just gone through for nothing? Was Kyouko in some sort of bad movie?

Even as !Lisa stabbed Sagawa with a petty knife - something the blonde was positive of having been able to prevent without any VR interference - Kyouko just stood there. Kyouko let her precious friend get hurt. This time, physically. Truly, she was the worst.

"Ah man, this sure is awkward... Is probably something that idiot would've tried saying. Should of guessed she would try something like this."

As if not enough, suddenly, another dear friend of hers appeared. Clearly hostile towards the two. Kyouko was just about to let her frustration out in a random loud yell however as Sagawa gave her new strength.

"Iori-san... Kyo-chan... I'm sorry for the things I just said! But... I believe in you!"

"Now...! Do it!"

That was all Kyouko needed. Clearly, both Lisa and Yuuki were under some bad influence and as much as Kyouko wanted to help Sagawa first she put trust in the childhood-friend and did what she was best at. Beating people up until everything was fine.

Changing into her normal virtu-ava form - that of a proud Knight-King - the pirate was more than ready to truly start now. She'd need to finish this as fast as possible. So it was pretty clear what to do - hit Yuuki first, and really hard, before he got to retaliate!

"Get the fuck out of my friends mind or whatever you stupid hacker Fool! All he wants to do is take nice photographs! So leave him the fuck along. I could shittalk you so much right now, not even having the guts to face us personally, alas, time is ticking!"

Closing her eyes to find enough determination to really go through to lash out at her pervert friend, who she now had to rescue too, Kyouko was finally ready to strike.

"It's oooonnnn! Iori-chan let's show that scrub Red Panda powahr!"

"Mokushi, lend me your strength.

You will be the one to grant us, and under thy guidance, the power to subjugate all evil.
I bid you hear my plea and grant this wish,
for the world longs for days of peace, to be basked in your warmth.
I plead thee to let me speak for this moment

- as I show love through destruction."

Despite her magical chant, no magical by-effects were visible. No circle. No glowing. No more-omnious-voice effect. No nothing. No, instead, Kyouko pulled out a remote under her garment and pressed a button.

"COME TO YOUR SENSES YUUUUUKKKIIII!!!!!!!"

Was all Kyouko added as the deathray from space was put to work while praying for Yuuki to forgive her for being rough.
@Ehb
@Miya
@IDontevenknowwhatsgoingonanymore[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
Reactions: Wen

[October 30th, Late-Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy - Main School Building - First Floor Hallways]

Kimra instinctively started to back off. Seeing Kyouko take her Virtu-Ava form.

"H-hey... C'mon Kyouko-chan, it's all just a joke...!"

Kyouko initiated a Virtu-Ava battle with Yuki. Immediately, their avatars appeared in the hallway. Kimura's sizeable steampunk vehicle appearing menacingly imposing. 'Himself' standing at the controls of the mechanized beast.

[fieldbox= Virtu-Ava Battle in: Main School Building, white, solid]

Kouko Challanges Yuuki to a Battle!

Kyouko Used a HEAVY Attack Skill, Creation of Sky and Earth!

Yuuki Used a FAST Attack Skill, <NoData>!

Yuuki Wins!

[/fieldbox]

"Hah! Are you Some Kind of Idiot!? Himura Kyouko!? You're fool to rely on the Virtu-Ava battle System!"

'Kimura' slammed onto a button in his Mech's Cockpit. A secret compartment on the vehicle Opened. Without hesitation, and with a steam powered thrust, a metal lance flew true, and skewered Kyouko's Avatar. It struck her with such great force that it pinned itself and Kyouko's avatar into the wall.

"KYOUKO...!!! ...UGH!"

"Why don't you pay more attention to me, Mizunohara-san!?"

'Lisa' knocked Sagawa down onto the ground, On top of Sagawa, 'Liza' was able to take a hold of the girl's throat, and dug the knife deeper, using the weight of her body.

"C'mon...! Suffer! I'm going to make you feel everything that you made our friends feel you Witch!"

"Let Yamagwa-san go...! If you have something against me.. then leave her and everyone else out of it!"

.̢̤̩̥̮̗̞̬̄ͪ̃̎̃̐̎.̱̤̪ͮ̊̆͑̕ͅ.̱̠̄ͣ͒ͦ̃͆͑͠.̙͐ͣ͒̾̈̓.͚̮̯̱͇̙͚ͨ͒́̉ͮ̉ͭ͞.̧͎̦̙̱̑̑ͬ̅̅.̱.̜͖͓͕͓̼̥̐͑͛̂̕
̬̲͉̜̿ͅ.͔̮̺̥͍ͭ͋͠.̶̽ͪͣͬ̈̈̂.̻̱ͤ.̦̩̀̏ͫ̓̔̅̾.̳͎͉̗̳͉̀.́.̐ͫͫ̊̊͏.̜̈́̄ͩ͘.̛̖̬̺͚̻̖̙͌ͥ̅̒̃.̤ͦ

"Nnnngh...!?"

Liza's body struggled to shake itself from being controlled. Her face was distorted between that of madness and appearing conflicted towards what she was doing. Even in such a disadvantageous position, Sagawa was still trying to break the hacker's hold over Liza's chip.

Someone had to get Liza off her Sagawa in order for that to happen. But, Kimura... wielding that knife in reality, was standing victorious over one of the pandas.

The first wave of the Defeat Bug started to come over Kyouko. It was as if she had been struck with a knockout punch without having anything really hit her. No doubt her chip feeding her brain such a transmission.

Would she try again? Or was it the other's turn?

@Skyswimsky
@Miya
@_Anyone (Technically)

[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Twilight Theatre Club]

"Yes, usually, unless she's too lazy to get out of bed to do it. I'd say I could get her to do what she's agreed to do, but I can't. She basically worships the ground Nyoko walks on though, so you could always bring it up with her."

And of course Rei had already messed up that relationship. ("Useless. Who do you expect to get into the Yakuza like this? Are you really the most likely to win? Pathetic Rei. All that work I put into you and this is the best you can do? Didn't you want to help your friend? Didn't you want to take on all the darkness so he'd have a happily ever after? You can't even handle being at the whim of someone else. Pfft, if you want my attention, you'd better start shaping up.")

"I guess you could relax the muscles a bunch. I dunno, that's more your thing. Biology creeps me out. Swooning though? I thought you weren't interested in '3D girls'?"

"Don't worry, Drone-san, I could always teach you biology later after I've dealt with ghost girl. I'm not interested in 3D girls. They're too much drama and not as well written as 2D girls. Ghost girl just wanted my help, so I felt I needed to teach her how the chips work."

And teaching Rei how powerless she really was. Rei was an idiot and powerless. That's all she'd ever been. She nearly missed the footsteps of Mana walking up to her. Rei tilted her head up, keeping her eyes closed but wanting to acknowledge Mana's presence.

The message alert went off, but Rei wasn't able to answer it right now. It was probably Ayame.

Why was Ayame so personable? Why was she able to do everything Rei couldn't? Yet, when it mattered Ayame couldn't do the one thing that would have

("Never ask anyone to help you, Rei. They'll just betray you, but you can trust me. You can always trust me, I'm your mother.")

"Who's this anyway? She's so quiet, she's almost like a real ghost. A friend of yours, Aoi-chan? I promise I won't test on ya unless you let me, 'kay?"

"This is Kira. She came with Rei and Ayame, but wandered off on her own. She wanted to play with me. We're playing shut up unless your mistress tells you to speak."

Rei's face twitched ever so slightly. Rei would never have brought Kira into this business, but she knew Raptor must have been in her messages again. She wanted to throw the ball she was currently holding, but this was as close as she managed to get to having some sort of power. Power over her own stupid emotions and stupid Red Pandas. She wasn't going to throw the ball at the mistress comment. She wasn't.

Although if she gripped it any more tightly it might end up popping.

If she spoke out... Mana would probably help her get out of this situation. If she didn't, she could get more information -although that was generous to call being blinded like this 'information'- from Raptor.

Rei won't involve Mana in this. Mana didn't need to know about the Yakuza, and if Rei spoke out Mana would ask about how she didn't sound like Kira. Plus, Raptor would be even more angry than she currently was, and no doubt this would look like a prank next to what might happen if Rei spoke out.

"Yup, a friend of mine," Rei was grateful for Aoi removing what must have been Raptor's hand. If Rei did so she didn't want to think about the punishment that would undoubtedly ensue. "I, um… Um… Yes..."

Rei slowly nodded at the comment, trying to communicate without saying anything.

@Wen @Luma
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[October 30th, Afternoon / The TTC]

"Don't worry, Drone-san, I could always teach you biology later after I've dealt with ghost girl."

Oh gosh no. Not that kind of biology. Nope nope nope. Mana mentally slapped herself; every word had to be chosen carefully in here or it'd get hit with an innuendo. The ghost tilted her head up; still dead silent, but Mana guessed this was a ghost's version of a 'hi'.

"This is Kira. She came with Rei and Ayame, but wandered off on her own. She wanted to play with me. We're playing shut up unless your mistress tells you to speak."

Mana thought she caught a tiny twitch on the ghost's face, but it might've just been the light of the screens. What on earth had she wandered in on? Kira and Raptor were definitely two girls that....well...."heard the call of nature" way stronger than most others. It wasn't a pair she'd ship, but here it was. Wait, but why was Aoi....

"Yup, a friend of mine. I, um… Um… Yes..."

Mana visibly flushed and stepped back a few times towards the door. Aside from Raptor's relatively warm welcome it was clear she was intruding on....something. Part of her would've expected Raptor to be pulling some hacking shenanigans, but Kira wasn't panicking or asking for help, so whatever this was, it looked like it was mutual. She'd have to ask Kira about this relationship later; especially how Aoi fit into it. For now though, she just wanted out.

Mana continued backwards towards the door, fumbling out an awkward reaction, "Oh, right....I'm um....really sorry, 'kay? Stupid me, I should've knocked first. Err....have a good time then." Quickly exiting through the door, she left the 3 alone.

Mana sighed. Maybe it was time Kazami and her went home for the night. Raptor seemed fine with Mana barging in on private business, but Kira had looked a little upset. Hopefully Mana hadn't ruined a new friendship she was pretty fond of.

@Wen
@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Oh, right....I'm um....really sorry, 'kay? Stupid me, I should've knocked first. Err....have a good time then."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoi blushed herself, stepping away from Rei and Raptor, when Mana had such a strong reaction to what was going on. She wanted to hit her sister over the head, or run after Mana to explain what was really going on, but then she'd make it worse for Rei. She felt kind of guilty for dragging Rei into it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Bye, Drone-san!" Raptor shouted, waving at her. "We'll study biology together later!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor rubbed her hands together, grinning, turning to Rei. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Now, where were we? I believe I told you that I'd only answer your question if you gave me a kiss, huhuhu," Raptor said, smacking her lips. "I just saved you from being embarrassed by drone-san too. She doesn't like other girls in the same way. She's fun to tease though."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Come on, sis, stop teasing poor Rei. It was just a handshake, and your sadistic tendencies are getting the better of you. You don't want to be the person they all said you were, do you?" Aoi said, reasoning with Raptor. She imagined she might get blinded herself if she wasn't careful, but at least the Red Panda app gave her a means to dispel it. "Please, for my sake."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor smirked, considering whether to hack her sister, or do as she told her to do.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fine, she's free to leave," Raptor said, unblinding Rei so the girl could see again. "Ghost girl may want to stick around in here though, since drone-san's a red panda, and she may not leave the TTC for a few hours yet."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor glanced at her computer, as she remained in front of Rei. Ah, this wasn't nearly as fun as sleeping or reading VNs. She scratched her neck, awkward, glancing at Rei for a moment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]People found her creepy in the end, especially when she took it too far. She really didn't get along well with anyone else than Nyoko and Aoi. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"If she actually pays your silly price for answering a simple question, I'm telling Nyoko if you don't fulfil your part of the bargain," Aoi said, leaning her back against the door. "She won't appreciate you taking advantage of guests. No matter whether she gets along with them or not."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Why would I do that?" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor asked, scratching her arm. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"In fact, I'll lay in a good word for her with Nyoko, huhuhu. Lay in."[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra @Luma
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Narita Taigi, Grey, solid]
taigiico-jpeg.123017

[October 30th, Kanesaka]

Taigi didn't respond immediately, but mulled over the words he was given. Michio confirmed it was Rei Saionji the two were talking about. He guessed as much, even without being explicitly told. And…

("Only ten million?")

Was the thought that ran through Taigi's head. Whether that amount was in USD or Yen, either way, the amount seemed off. Sure, it was no small amount, but with the context in mind, it seemed like a paltry sum. Yakuza weren't known for their kindness, and their interest rates on loans weren't anything to scoff at. Keeping in mind that Michio's affiliation with the yakuza started quite some time ago, and the gravitas with which he spoke of his family's debt, Taigi wouldn't have been surprised if it was over one hundred million yen. It made him wonder what was the principal amount and interest rate, but he judged this was not the time to ask that.

Whether it was in USD or Yen, it didn't matter. Taigi would have been more than willing to pay off his friend's debt. Not for free, of course. They would have had to write up a contract, but the terms of the contract would be undoubtedly much more agreeable than whatever the yakuza were offering. Interest free for one would be a start. Unfortunately, it seemed that his friend's situation would not be so easily resolved. For Michio confirmed that even if the debt were to be paid off, he would still have to participate in (what seemed to be in Taigi's eyes) meaningless competition. Bizarre to Taigi, since Michio basically said the Kudokai were like children when compared to these local yakuza. If the horror stories about the Kudokai held any water, when faced with a situation with these two heirs, it would have been resolved swiftly with exorbitant amounts of blood involved. Though Michio explained it to him, Taigi still couldn't understand the need for what amounted to a dog and pony show.

But that line of questioning would be put aside for now. Taigi wanted to learn more about the yakuza, but considering Michio's health, it seemed he was already pushing it; Michio forgot to even mention the name of the local yakuza after all. Instead he opted to ask a different question.

"Wait. You're saying that Amane-san, who I assume to be Kokoro Amane, is worthy of you being married to? After how she handled the whole hacking incident? Anyone with half a brain realized that Mizunohara-san wasn't the culprit. I'm willing to put money that she or someone closely affiliated with her was the perpetrator. Even more damning is the fact there was no police investigation into what was attempted murder of Lisa. And where was the trial for Mizunohara-san before she was punished? Knowing Amane's background, it makes a lot more sense; she greased hands to allow such a thing to happen. And even I'm wrong about her, the way she handled everything makes her seem woefully incompetent."

Though he had heard of no rumors connecting Kokoro Amane to the yakuza, he put all the information he heard thus far and guessed.

Taigi pounded his fist into his palm, a fiery look in his eyes.

"God, I'm getting pissed just thinking about what happened to Lisa. I'm gonna have to give the local station a visit to see what the fuck happened. There's no way they do not not know of this."

Taigi took a couple of deep breaths to calm himself down, not even realizing he had addressed Lisa Yamagawa by her first name without any honorific. Something he had not done since they were friends.

"And I got the order all messed up. But yeah, if it wasn't obvious, I'll help you. I'm not sure how, but I'll at least lend a ear."

Taigi made no mention of how his help was subject to conditions. If he found assisting Michio was too dangerous, he would withdraw. The idea of being a fair weather friend did not appeal to Taigi, but being under fire of belligerent foes wasn't his idea of a good time either. Omitting those conditions was a bit sly to him, but he wanted Michio at the moment that his help would be without strings, considering his current mental state.

"Well, it's a bit early, but I say let's end it here. I got some things to do and I'm sure you got a lot on your mind as well. If you want to take a nap here before you go to work, feel free to do so. And…"

Taigi was about to bring up that he would pay off the debt so his friend would not have to pay any more interest, even if the competition between the two heirs would not be nulled. But he stopped himself. If he paid it off, Michio might feel less pressured and might lose to Rei with the loss of conviction. For now, he should try to see what Rei's situation was like before making such a move. With that, he pivoted to a different topic.

"And this is a bit off-topic, but have you heard any complaints about Yura's… Committee?"

In an attempt to think of something else to say, this came to the forefront of his mind. Since Michio was a friend of Yura and a rep of Social Morals, Taigi guessed he should know a bit about it.

@Accelerator[/fieldbox]

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Twilight Theatre Club]

"Oh, right....I'm um....really sorry, 'kay? Stupid me, I should've knocked first. Err....have a good time then."

The door clicked shut and Rei knew they were alone again. She felt kind of bad, but if Mana had gotten involved, if Rei had spoken up... things could have been worse. Rei didn't want to find out what worse entailed, at all.

"Bye, Drone-san!" Raptor shouted, and Rei couldn't help but feel like she'd left herself alone with a crazed monster again. "We'll study biology together later!"

"Now, where were we? I believe I told you that I'd only answer your question if you gave me a kiss, huhuhu,"
Raptor said, and Rei almost regretted this whole escapade. "I just saved you from being embarrassed by drone-san too. She doesn't like other girls in the same way. She's fun to tease though."

It was true, Rei was in debt to this hacker now.

("Pay your debts or they'll all want a pound of flesh, Rei.")

"Come on, sis, stop teasing poor Rei. It was just a handshake, and your sadistic tendencies are getting the better of you. You don't want to be the person they all said you were, do you?" Aoi said, reasoning with Raptor. "Please, for my sake."

"Fine, she's free to leave, Ghost girl may want to stick around in here though, since drone-san's a red panda, and she may not leave the TTC for a few hours yet."
Raptor replied, and Rei risked opening an eye.

She was unblinded, thank goodness. This was the power of hackers... it was a lot.

"If she actually pays your silly price for answering a simple question, I'm telling Nyoko if you don't fulfil your part of the bargain," Aoi said, and Rei noted that Aoi was bracing the door. Rei wondered if that was to prevent more intruders. "She won't appreciate you taking advantage of guests. No matter whether she gets along with them or not."

"Why would I do that?"
Raptor asked, scratching her arm. "In fact, I'll lay in a good word for her with Nyoko, huhuhu. Lay in."

Well, this was a fine situation that Rei was in. The answers she wanted laid on the other side of... of... kissing Raptor. While she tried to swallow her pride and embarrassment at being toyed with like this, Rei opened the message from Ayame.

Ara, Ara, don't want to get into your meeting, I'm going to call for a security detail and a ride for you, I overextended my self a little, hahah...and I need to check on someone else, don't worry I'll tell them to wait out at the end of the place, I can't just let you walk home alone... With luck we'll have this all sorted soon. Also if you learn anything your self, then please Saionji-sama don't act on your own. I will be ready to help, though I may get the information before you.. Either way, you said sorry to me earlier...the only person who needs to be sorry is the one that caused this stress and myself for not doing my Duty. ~Ayame.

Rei then deleted the message, trying to be more wary of potential hackers. It looked like she needed to start studying chip coding as well, because if Raptor could get into her messages... there was no telling who else could. While they were pretty careful about not directly mentioning things, someone could still piece together enough if they had time and persistence.

Thank you. Please ask them to send me a message when they get here. I'm not sure I want to go out to keep an eye out for the car at the moment. I'll explain in person later.
-Rei

'Don't act on your own' huh? Yet, she had to make decisions, and do things on her own. If you trust people in the yakuza... no there was only one person that Rei could trust unconditionally and absolutely in decisions like that. So, unless she had a reason that Ayame could help in some way, Rei doubted that she'd follow that piece of advice.

But in the meantime...

Rei's face looked strained, even under the virtu-ava mask.

"Fine. Where do you want the kiss? I'm limiting it to your face." That left open lips, and all the dangerous potential therein, but she doubted that Raptor would let her get away with cheek peck.

Rei's face even looked a little red. God, she'd never live this down if word got out that she'd done this.

Yuuki could never know this happened. He's already embarrassed about looking female and if he ever figures out that I-

Rei terminated that line of thought because he liked someone else, and even if she managed to ever confess... she doubted she liked him back. But she still wanted it open. As an option. Nothing more.

Nothing would come of it, anyway.

"Just know that I'm holding you to your word. And... please don't mention this anywhere, either of you. It'd be easily misunderstood."

Like Kira getting the wrong impression. Rei knew that Kira didn't like being the only openly gay girl in Hisakawa, and who knows how'd she would react if this got around? Rei didn't want her friend to feel like she'd gotten someone who understood how she felt about being gay when Rei really wasn't.

@Wen @Luma @RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Hallways]

Iori can merely observe the conversation between Kyouko and Sagawa. The pirate stated that she does not care how the others think and merely strive for the future. Even then, it was enough to trigger the bomb.

"I don't disagree with that belief at all. To be honest. As I said before, I accepted the fact thet you had new friends, and decided to do new things. Even if we don't hang out with each other all of the time anymore, the fact that we were friends won't change. I'll keep on cherishing that fact. But... We can't go back to that. Not anymore."

The maid found herself closing her eyes, pinching the temple of her head and sighed. Once again, she has failed. Like a circuit breaker, Sagawa instantly changed her tone when she continued on, criticizing Kyouko's stands and something about being used. Then...

"Hey, you two are a part of Nyoko-san's Red Pandas? You're even supposed be high ranking members, right?"

Iori instantly gave a surprised stare at Sagawa, wondering what tangent in her thoughts that made her brought out the fact. Not to mention that Sagawa should not learn about that as well. The pink haired girl knows that she covered her tracks the best as she could as she knows that her affiliation would potentially affect a lot of people's views about her. In other words, it could make her high school life harder.

"Why the look of surprise? I am a Hacker after all. In class, when I was bored, I'd look at some of the messages people were sending to each other just to kill time. Most of the time most of it is cancerous garbage. But... for you two, the things that you guys had were different.

The maid gave a heavy frown, while unknowingly took a few steps closer to Sagawa just to confirm that she was not hearing things.

"The messages you get from Nyoko isn't the same as mass messages she passes to her generic underlings."

Iori tilted her head in disbelief as she said something about Nyoko.

"I'm still obligated by Nozomi-san to investigate who's really supposedly behind messing with the school's VR systems. Given the fact that a majority of it revolved around manipulating the VR systems to fool people's perceptions - and considering the panda's penchant for doing just that, it is not particularly odd for me to look into the possibility that some panda issuing me as a convenient fall man so you can go on with your mischief unimpeded?"

The maid unknowingly muttered a "Whaaat?" to herself.

("Whaaat? Convenient fall man? Mischief? You're not making any sense! The Red Panda isn't that lowly to begin with! It's not your average Virtu-Ava gangs that people join when they are so bored with their own life!")

For the first time, Iori found herself on the brunt of Sagawa's severe prejudice against Virtu-Ava gangs. She never ever received any messages directly from Nyoko herself, as she explicitly stated that she will not discuss anything Red Panda related in school, nor contacting them through electronic means. In fact, the maid has her own Red Panda messenger that approaches her during lunch time and after school time if something major happens.

"For all I know. Nyoko-san sent both of you to 'help' me in order to keep me from even thinking that you guys were behind any of this. Why else would Mizunohara Sagawa's friend suddenly decide that she wants to go back to being completely inseparable after spending so long acting otherwise?"

The maid wanted to slap Sagawa in the face for making such an atrocious lie.

"If you don't have a satisfactory answer. Then, I'm not above digging out the answer from you two my own way. Even if it means making you guys absent for a couple of days."

Iori barely held on to her emotions from spilling out. She sighed, while clenching her fists, trying to stave off her bad intentions on the black haired girl in front of her. For the first time ever, she was hurt from Sagawa's words. No wonder Michio simply just crumbled. Even the somewhat sociable maid felt her heart got stabbed, just like that. The fact that Sagawa at least accepted Iori, also wants to knock her out cold so that she could find out the so-called truth? She looked at the sides, to Kyouko. It also seems that the pirate is stuck as well.

Wait. Assuming when it comes to a proper fight, Sagawa would lose without her chip. She remembered there was this incident that she has to save her from a bunch of angry Virtu-Ava gangsters.

Thanks to that little incident, and the fact that she could abuse Sagawa to her liking under the pretense of self-defense. Oh boy, Iori would definitely give an unforgettable noogie for the meat bun lover, especially with that painful lie about Nyoko. Them possibilities...

With a wicked smile, she finally spoke after a long period of silence.

"Well, I guess you---"

That voice was strikingly familiar. Despite the maid trying to discern it as otherwise, it was undoubtedly Lisa after being absent for a week as she appeared in front of Sagawa. Both began a conversation, with Sagawa denying that the person in front of her is not Lisa. At first, Iori found it hard to believe. But with a few observations...

She sounded quite different, as if she was some kind of android. Along with her unnatural expressions as well that is reminiscent of a botched triple A Sci-Fi RPG. The maid began to feel that her guts twisting as she continued on to observe the situation.

"You've been really mean to your friends lately. Including me just now. I came 'looking' for you, and all I find is you surrounded by the bloodied corpses of Iori-san and Kyouko-san."

The way the blonde haired girl spoke those words instantly sent chills into her spine, sending her into a state of alert as the... not-Lisa slightly waved a knife in her hand. It certainly reminded her of those demented high school lovers commonly featured in today's anime.

"As a student. It's my duty to put a stop to your killing spree. Even if I have to die along with you and everyone else here. Right? At that point, there will be no way for anyone to try to argue that you weren't the hacker. Considering you were a stupidly considerate girl isolating yourself so efficiently."

That was it. Someone else was definitely controlling Lisa through her VR chip. Most likely the same hacker who tried sending Lisa to death. In fact, a full mind control. The thought of the maid herself being controlled like that was nonetheless very scary. The fact that you were denied control of your own body and then turned into a mindless puppet under the whims of the one who hacked you...

"...Lisa! Don't...."

"Go ahead and try to stop me without a chip!"

"Look out!"

Iori screamed when she saw Lisa advanced to her with knife, realizing that she cannot save the black haired girl in time. However, it did not do much. Sagawa cried out in pain when Lisa stabbed her left arm, with a distraught Iori in the background.

("Are you fudging serious!? Just sidestep that attack!")

The maid noticed what Sagawa was trying to do, and that is reversing the hacker's control on Lisa, but she should be mindful of herself! But wait, what is the writer thinking about? It was been mentioned that Sagawa lost her VR chip right?! Then...

"Impossible... you're interfering? I thought you said your chip was gone?!"

Boom. Another myth debunked. The maid was once again right in not believing the rumors about Sagawa having her chip removed. Considering that the VR chip was implanted into their spine since newborn, it was quite difficult to remove the chip without a major surgery that could potentially set them back a least a month or two of rest. One week simply just not enough. Not to mention the potential complications that could arise after the major surgery.

The maid instinctively turned at the direction of the male voice. It was Yuuki Kimura.

With the same robotic voice, the same robotic expression as Lisa. Plus a knife too. To imagine that her supporter appeared with a knife in hand, it was certainly heartwarming for Iori.

In a bad way.

With a wicked smile, not-Yuuki boasted that the Virtu-Ava system is under his control, however...

"Virtu-Ava Tournament! Free-Battle-Mode Initialize!"

It was Iori's turn to do the same wicked smile to the not-Yuuki in front of him.

In this moment, a random song began to play in the maid's head, possibly due to her VR chip. But it will not be the first time that a random song will be played in place of her usual battle theme song.

"Now...! Do it!"

So, this was Sagawa's plan all along? A high-risk, haphazard attempt to catch the hacker? While she was analyzing the situation, Iori heard a sound effect behind her. The iconic VR transformation sound effect. The maid turned her back, just in time to see Kyouko transformed into her so-called Knight King form.

"Get the fuck out of my friends mind or whatever you stupid hacker Fool! All he wants to do is take nice photographs! So leave him the fuck along. I could shittalk you so much right now, not even having the guts to face us personally, alas, time is ticking!"

Iori frowned at the pirate's reactions, and the dialogue was pretty much cringe worthy. This is also one of the reason she hates Kyouko. It made her stood out like a sore thumb.

"It's oooonnnn! Iori-chan let's show that scrub Red Panda powahr!"

In response, the maid rolled her eyes in the most eloquent way possible. Then after a long redundant chant and what not, Kyouko's Virtu-Ava shot a laser... from the eyepatch to Yuuki?!

("Seriously. You made me so embarrassed that I totally forget that we're in a life and death situation with your Virtu-Ava.")

"COME TO YOUR SENSES YUUUUUKKKIIII!!!!!!!"

Iori prayed that the dice favors over Kyouko.

However, the dice did not favor the blonde pirate and as a result, the maid witnessed Kyouko's Virtu-Ava being defeated. At the same time, she heard Sagawa screaming Kyouko's name and managed to witness that not-Lisa is pinning her on the ground, the knife goes deeper into her left arm. However, whatever Sagawa has been feeding through not-Lisa's VR chip was working, as her expression is shifting back and forth like a broken android.

And there was not-Kimura with a knife in front of her. With Kyouko feeling the effects of the infamous defeat bug, Iori has to decide who to save in an instant.

Either Option A, that is helping Sagawa with Lisa, or Option B, deal with not-Kimura on her own to save Kyouko. The maid began to dissect the outcomes of her options as soon as possible. Sagawa was making progress with undoing the hacker's hold on Lisa, but a knife is in one of her arms, her throat being held on. The other one was a standing not-Kimura that could potentially harm Kyouko who was in the defeat bug state should Iori decides to help Sagawa.

She sighed. The maid really wanted an Option C.

In a desperate attempt, Iori began look around her. There was nothing. The cleaners have done a good job in keeping the hallways clean. There was one trash can, but it was too far. She wanted to throw one of her shoes, but that would potentially hit Sagawa considering her throwing skills. So, there was only one way, but it's useless. Even so...

"Hey hacker bastard!!" She screamed at not-Lisa. "You should have hacked or stabbed me instead!!"

It probably did nothing, even at the most. But it was meant as a sign that Iori chose to focus on not-Kimura while hoping that Sagawa can pull through. Then, Iori turned Kyouko who might have been puzzled with her actions, with her typical mischievous look.

"Hey Pirate. I heard something about an ugly dress when you spoke with Kimura-san long ago? I wonder what it's about..."

Without waiting for a response, the maid immediately struck a pose and transformed into her Virtu-Ava form.

"It's tiiiiiime toooooo du-du-du-du-du-du-du-duuuuuueeellll!"

The electronic announcer chimed in a different manner compared to Kyouko's entrance. A sign that Iori modified her Virtu-Ava battling modules.

V I R T U A - A V A | S E Q U E N C E

The maid, in her prestigious uniform, channeled pinkish powers in both of her bare hands. Recently, Iori decided to hide her gauntlets for a minimalist style. As the power completely engulfs both of her hands, she clasped them, forming a ball of pinkish, but lightning-alike energy.

"Since you have decided to take over our classmates and use them against us for your malicious attempts..."

"I... Nishimura Iori... will not allow this injustice!"

The pink haired girl took the iconic stance of Kamekameha or the Hadouken commonly seen in movies and games.

"It's time for you to suffer my rightly wrath!"

"Go forth! Seiryuuurin!"

Iori fired the stream of pink energy towards not-Kimura. The energy seamlessly transforms into a devouring dragon.

V I R T U A - A V A | S E Q U E N C E

Once her dice roll results are out and the Virtu-Ava battles are playing, Iori immediately ran towards not-Kimura who was probably waiting for his roll in the Virtu-Ava battle. By the time not-Kimura's dice results were out, the maid was already in range. Without hesitation, she did a roundhouse kick towards the male student's face, in effort to end the battle while using the Virtu-Ava battle as a ruse.

A costly ruse in fact. But there was not much of a choice, is it?

@Ehb
@Skyswimsky
@Final_Post[/fieldbox]

Last edited:

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Fine. Where do you want the kiss? I'm limiting it to your face." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor's face flushed as Rei actually agreed to do it. She must want that answer badly. Scratching her neck, she was unsure of how to proceed from here. The way that Rei had expressed her agreement didn't make it any less strange for someone who'd never kissed another person before. She was a shut-in and a total nerd. There was no time for her to bother with real girls?![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Just know that I'm holding you to your word. And... please don't mention this anywhere, either of you. It'd be easily misunderstood."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aoi simply nodded, before she turned to stare at the floor. She'd wanted to leave the room, but then her sister would have been alone with Rei. She didn't think she would take it too far. If anything, she was worried for both of them. It was better if she kept guard for now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I…" Raptor didn't say much more, before she placed her hands on Rei's shoulders. Staring into the virtu-ava avatar wasn't as romantic as one of her VNs, but Nyoko would not appreciate it if she deactivated it either. They were practically holy garments at the TTC, if you asked the empress. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Raptor leaned closer to Rei, placing her lips on her lips. It was a rather innocent peck, even if she lingered there. Her cheeks grew quite hot. While she kept her lips planted against Rei's, she began to fade. A wave going from her right side to her left, turning her transparent and then invisible. Rei could still feel the kiss and her hands on her shoulders.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was her answer to the question Rei had asked. A message popped up on her chip, sent by a user called R4PT0R. It was being typed out while Rei read it, rather than being sent all at once.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Endless possibilites~ Although, technically, not just anyone can go invisible. I can do it for short periods, and Nyoko is the god empress of VR illusions, so obviously she can do it. Maybe if they've figured out how the system works, like I have, and written it into a clan program it would support ease of access. Then, hypothetically, an entire clan could do it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This is nice, R4PT0R wrote, commenting on the prolonged kiss.[/BCOLOR]

@Karyra
[/fieldbox]

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Ehb

Iori made one last Gambit...

[fieldbox= Virtu-Ava Battle in: Main School Building, white, solid]

Iori used a 4 Skill!

Error! Out of Bounds!
Converting to Applicable Set....

Iori used a Fast Skill! Seiryurin!

Kimura used-!@@$#$!$%%!@

[/fieldbox]

"Kough...!"

Yuuki Kimura slid on the floor. Thrown down by the force of the Maid's Kick. Iori's physical body managed to connect a decisive kick to the enslaved student before the results of the battle went through. Through their vision, the displays and overlays for the battle were bugging out. Either through through Iori's technical foul or by the actions of the intense but invisible duel going on between Sagawa and the unseen hacker.

. . . . . . . .

"I... I can't keep up with her!!"

Tearing off their headset, they cursed the Witch for her speed and efficiency as they hurriedly put it away along with the rest of their humble equipment setup into their gym-bag.

"How did she override everything like that! My control over the infrastructure was supposed be flawless! But, she broke through all of it in seconds..."

They unplugged their laptop, and slammed it inside of their bag, without even thinking about the 'clack' it made as it audibly hit the table through the bag. Their 'match' had only lasted a couple of seconds in the real world. But, in that time, the hacker was forced to retreat. Disconnecting themselves entirely from the school network as soon as it became apparent what Sagawa was doing.

Sagawa wasn't supposed have her chip... that's what everyone had been telling them that they'd been seeing. Was this all set up? Was Sagawa hoping that they'd get too impatient?

They didn't have time to think about it. It was necessary to leave school grounds... even the town itself. With how fast Sagawa broke through everything, it was only a matter of time before she'd pinpoint that source. Hopefully by then...

SLAM!

"You! Stop what you're doing! What are you doing here!?"

Only halfway through zipping their duffel bag, the hacker stopped. They didn't have to look at the intruder's SM armband... they could already recognize that voice as one of the Social Morals Officers.

"...Damn."

Around them, the VR space started to display floating warning signs that indicated that running was no longer an option.

The profoundly suspicious student, cornered, and probably soon to be find out - raised their hands in surrender.

Liza sleepily collapsed onto Sagawa. At this moment, she had become merely a like a puppet whose strings had just been cut. Without the master, they were unable to move on their own. They hacker had cut their connections... probably realizing Sagawa was attempting to trace from where they were being controlled from.

Regardless, the pain in her arm was still apparent. Even setting her chip to block the pain, it semeed like the wound simply wasn't something that could be ignored. The knife had gone in deep. It seemed like it managed to cut through something that was important, as it suddenly became painfully hard to move them. Her own body was telliong her that she couldn't move them.

But... it worked. It happened much faster than she was expecting, but it worked.

Lisa was safe. At least.

"Kyouko-chan... my chip is saying... my blood..."
"You know...? I'm starting to get a little tired..."

Despite no one else getting hurt, in the time she had been struggling against Lisa, she had managed to bleed substantially.

("What a shame... If it was going to happen this fast... I wouldn't have said... to him...")

Her head limply relaxed as she lost consciousness.

@Miya
@Skyswimsky

[/fieldbox]

"You mean that you and Sagawa-san had planned..."

"It was a good thing the school nurse was still there."

"And what will happen to Yamaga-san and Kimura-san?"

"Not just them... Oshiro was..."

"...Oshiro-san? What happened!?"

"....Thank you, everyone! They were really happy to see those get well cards you all signed! Even better, they should be back by next week!"

To: Imada Chiyo
Subj: None

Dear, Imada-san.

I'm very sorry for not replying to all of the messages you had sent me before. I have no excuses.

[DELETE]

Hi, Imada-san.

I Apologize for ignoring you.

[DELETE]

I'm Sorry.
[DELETE]

Imada-san.

Thank you for the get wells. I really appreciate it.

While it was a shame that we couldn't work together. I hope we get to know each other more.

[DELETE]
[DELETE]
[DELETE]

Imada-san, if you wouldn't mind:

Would it be okay, if could be your friend?
[SEND]

@Raven Haruka

As far as what the school knew, whenb Sagawa came back, something immediately happened at the end of the day. All that could be said was that Sagawa and several students were taken to the hospital - and the following day, some students in the school were no longer showing up.

While some said that the 'real' hacker was caught - could that rumor be belived? Was that really the end of it? It was uncertain.

For now at least, the students could set aside those worries.

Today... Saturday was in motion!

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Gold Line Bus]

Sagawa nodded to girl behind her, apologizing for losing her balance and bumping into her.

"Anyway, my arm still feels a little off. But, whatever the hospital did, it worked out great. They said they used this really advanced new technology that were able to rebuild the tendon that got cut. So it basically saved my from having to spend months on retraining it. The procedure was expensive, but my parents were able to get help from one of our distant relatives!"

Sagawa turned to Chiyo, looking particularly bright and cheery for once.

"It's a bit long winded to explain it. But... I'm glad that we were able to get the hacker."

Through most of this conversation, Chiyo had been blinking speechlessly after her chance bumping into Sagawa Mizunohara outside today. Almost a week ago, she had just heard that Sagawa had been sent to the hospital just after getting back to school. But, seeing her like this made it seem like all that worrying had been for nothing - and it seemed like a school rumor - of all that being related to the hacker making an attack and getting caught by the Social Morals Committee - ended up being true for once.

In a similar happenstance, Kyouko was also there too. How strange for them to manage end up meeting each other in a bus without even noticing one another get on. Up until thursday, Kyouko had thought that Sagawa's state was in between needing years to recover or losing use of one of her hands permanently. Yet now it seemed like all of that had been magically brushed away by yet another breakthrough in medical science.

It really was a miracle that they allowed it to happen for her.

All the drama that had been going on those past couple of weeks was like a whole different world, in fact. It seemed like Sagawa herself was quite ready to forget about all of it. But the other two weren't quite ready to regard everything as being well and perfect just yet.

For Kyouko... the fact that Iori hadn't shown up to school for some time hadn't changed. Plus, by the looks of it, Michio had changed. Chiyo also shared a similar sentiment for not only Iori... but also Ren, whom the police have been looking for after she didn't come home a couple nights ago. Ren... much like Iori, couldn't be tracked due to something going haywire with the locator for their chips.

Another problem caused by a chip malfunction. It was easy to think it was a hacker behind all of it. As content Sagawa looked right now for having 'her' hacker dispatched away, the fact remained that there was still something wrong....

The bus slowed to a halt as it came to it's next stop. The large crowd waiting outside, and the large glass-paneled structure casting a shadow behind them made the downtown shopping mall easily recognized.

"Well, that's it. See you at school on Monday." Said Sagawa as she waited on the people in ahead of her to clear off the bus' rear exit.

Sagawa wasn't expecting them to come along. They all just happened to end up on the same bus after all. It was just a chance meeting after all. Sagawa was holding back a blush from the embarrassment she was expecting from Chiyo bringing up the message she finally replied to her with. In truth, Sagawa really didn't want that to get brought up, so she just talked freely to avoid the subject.

Was it best to leave keep those things to themselves for now?

@Raven Haruka
@Skyswimsky
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= , white, solid]
[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Obato Castle, Training Hall]

Isolated from the bustle of the other parts of what is known as a visitor attraction publicly. Kokoro concluded her explanation to Michio.

"...In other words. Sagawa basically belongs to us much in the same way as you do."

Kokoro summed up her words in an unflattering way towards Michio. As she waved a Loan Statement that had a picture of Sagawa Mizunohara on it, stating the terms of the loan in excrutiatiing detail.

"Not that it really matters to you anymore at this point right? I just wanted you to be aware that she's an asset at this point, and I will be very annoyed if you decide to thrash her around with her just because she's your ex. Chip hackers aren't easy to come across."

Michio needed a moment to take it all in. This had been the first he had heard of Sagawa after finding out she had been hospitalized. Everyone in the Social Morals committee had heard or were a part of the uprising capture of the Hacker, and how it had been a plan that Kokoro had set up.

However, that also raised serious questions.

For example: the biggest one was whether or not that regrettable conversation on the roof was a part of that plan or not.

Right now, he was at the Main House. A historic Hill Castle that Hisakawa was originally built around hundreds of years ago. Though it had been a sort of museum and visitor attraction for many years, there were whole sections of the castle owned privately and kept off limits. It was like the Palace of Versailles when it came to the presence of important Mikado members making appearances there. The true main house, where the Old Man Lived, was kept a close secret, however.

It was here that it felt like he had to calculate his every move. As practically everyone here probably thought of him as disposable.

"Oh hey. She's pretty cute."

An intrusive young man, began to comment on Sagawa's picture while seeming to look at the file with great levels of inquisition. Kokoro's expression immediately expressed disapproval of his intrusion.

"Judging by the expression, she's one of those cool girls who act like ice queens towards everyone. I'd like to make her show me an esxpression she won't show to any other man. If you catch my drift. Kira~" He said as he made a teethy grin as he sparkled (through VR).

"Oh? Do I fall into the Ice Queen category then?"

"Of course not~! I haven't done enough to go on a date with a Mikado, that's for sure! Kira~!"

The boy gestured expressively. Shimmering like some sort of Shoujo Love Interest (through VR).

"Not as long as Ayatane Shigeru acts as annoyingly as Ayatane Shigeru does. Now, why don't you move along?"

"Awww, don't be so cold Mikado-sama!"
"I thought you said I wasn't an ice queen."

"I wanted to actually meet the guy I'm competing against. That's all. I mean any good story needs someone who causes an upset, at least, until I turn him into my underlining. Isn't that right, Mishiado-kun?"

The guy that Michio barely knew hung his arm over his shoulder. Funny thing was, it didn't seemed forced for show either. Rather, Shigeru felt like he was the most convenient thing to lean onto at that moment.

@Accelerator
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[October 30th, Afternoon / Taxi]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hey.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm doing fine. Can't say I'm up to much today outside of Mom's training. Although she's been more tyrannical lately. She took away my shogi board.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Well, what did you agree to? And how badly do you not want to do it? Worst case, I can always come help make it less bad. But... overall if you've agreed to something, then you have to honor it. No matter how much you don't want to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rei[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why had she asked Rei for help? Of course she would make her realize what an ass she was being, even if she strongly disliked the idea of singing karaoke with someone like The Devil In Disguise. If she'd asked Nyoko, she would have told her the opposite, even if she'd cursed her out while doing it. Turbo Lover seemed to mean a lot to Hardwired.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sigh~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm sorry about your shogi board, and your mother, but it'll pass. I can get you a new one if you want. A digital or a mini version you can hide. Might be easier to steal a mini though.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Singing karaoke with Misheru. We both like her so much after all, so I don't know what I was thinking when I agreed. I'll spare you the displeasure, Raaay. Taking one for the team![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'll honor it, all right. I'll honor it real good.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent](I'm not sure what I mean with that myself.)[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Love, KiraKira[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira forgot to send the message before turning to face Misheru, opening her mouth, only to change her mind and stare at the floor of the car instead. Great, this was a terrible idea from the start, and Misheru's attitude just made it worse for Kira to adopt her usually cheerful personality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm sorry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No, she wasn't about to say that again. Misheru seemed to think she had some sort of high horse, pulled out of thin air at that, which she could sneer at Kira from. She wished she could say she enjoyed being in her presence, but she was the very definition of a porcelain doll: beautiful, passive and haughty.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Why did we go so wrong? I wish you'd even bothered trying to view things from my point of view, but that would have been assuming a lot from someone who doesn't care about me in the slightest. It's funny how they say I'm the arrogant one.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You know, all I ever wanted to do was love you," Kira whispered to herself, indifferent to whether Misheru was listening or not. "All I ever wanted was your attention, as if everything would be better if you could pretend that you liked me. But it couldn't, could it? You're my total opposite. I'm proud of who I am, of my sexuality. A sexuality you fetishize without a single qualm. It's frankly disgusting..."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]See, this right here, this was why they couldn't be more than what they were. Kira couldn't say a nice thing to Misheru without regretting it, or straying into the territory that lay between distaste and hatred. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She glanced up at Misheru, but she didn't look any more interested in her than usual. There was something a bit more interesting outside Misheru's window though. Actually, shocking might be the better word. Another car was speeding straight at them, and would-[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The collision was painful for her, and she wasn't as close to that side of the taxi as the driver and Misheru was. The car spun out of control, making her want to hurl, as she tried to protect her arms from getting seriously injured. Another person might have protected their head with their arms, but Kira decided in an instant that she valued her arms higher.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Never seen a bluer sky. Yeah I can feel it reaching out and moving closer. There's something about blue~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once she realized that they'd stopped spinning, Kira saw the blue sky above her, and people in white rushing her away on a… bed? Her body hurt worse than it had ever done in her entire life, and she could see Misheru on another stretcher being carried into an ambulance. She was not awake, and she looked a lot worse than Kira felt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ugh, what happened?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Things have turned a deeper shade of blue and images that might be real may be illusion~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]There was a bump as they lifted her stretcher into an ambulance.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Keep flashing off and on~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This song was nice, but she didn't remember putting it on her headphones, so where was it coming from? Maybe the car crash had somehow messed with her headphones, or someone had downloaded it for her earlier. She heard a siren interrupting the pleasant song.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her vision blinked in and out, while her consciousness did the same. The song was still there.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] Everything is clearer now. Life is just a dream you know. That's never ending. I'm ascending~[/BCOLOR]

[spoili]
[/spoili]

[BCOLOR=transparent][???, ??? / ???][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira stood on a burning highway, and everything around her was darkness, but she knew the highway lead somewhere. She assumed it was the Highway To Hell, because of course it would be.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She raised her hand, extending her thumb to hitch a ride with the passing cars. They all looked badass, as if they'd been torn from that old Fury Road movie. Yeah, if she was dead, this wasn't such a bad ending. She'd just have to become a rock star in hell instead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She could hear a voice in distance, but she couldn't make out what they were saying. It was coming from further up the road; the vehicles were going in the opposite direction, but she got curious about it. Kira decided to head towards it, since nobody was stopping to pick her up anyway.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"...When you see the horrorwork of the she-beast." The voice said, and she could finally make out the words.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Well, screw you too," Kira said, stopping in her tracks, but then music began to play, so she continued. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]This song was pretty good as well, like the song about the blue sky, but again she didn't feel like it was one of her songs. Obviously it should be though. Kira bobbed her head, strutting along the road, searching for the source of the song.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"When she know I got to get up, cannot break this silence," Kira sang along with the song, loudly, dancing up the road. "Fuck my momentum. I ain't gonna play, because I know just where she send 'em~"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]To the grave![/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]To the grave![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oh, right, her family and friends would miss her. They'd bury her, eventually forget about her. Kira knew the next lyrics, as if she'd heard the song before, but she couldn't recall doing so.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She shouted them, along with the singer: "And I say, I just can't play dead!!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][spoili]
[/spoili]
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira woke up in a hospital bed, with Nyoko standing next to her, holding a pair of headphones next to her ears. Nyoko suddenly seemed relieved, breathing out, before hiding the headphones in her kimono, shutting the music off. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey Hardwired, what are you doing here? Were you worried for me?" Kira said, winking. "I was on a Highway To Hell."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Of course you were," Nyoko said, rising from her seat. "Well, modern medicine doesn't have much on classical rock music when it comes to you. I'm just glad you woke up. Doesn't seem like the same can be said for the other one…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Other one?" Kira questioned, but then it hit her. "Wait, how is she doing?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Excalibur Arcade][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira was released from the hospital after a couple of days, which she'd spent in the same room as Sagawa. Surprisingly, they hadn't fought as much as usual. Maybe because Kira didn't have her headphones. They'd been destroyed in the car crash, and the only entertainment was to try to get along with a person she didn't really like.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Misheru was still in a coma, and it was uncertain if she would ever wake up. Kira didn't want to think about it, but she couldn't shake the guilt. It should have been her. She'd dragged her into a taxi, when they could have walked, or gone with her bicycle. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She'd opted to take a few days from school, especially when everyone kept asking her about what had happened, feeling sorry for her, or even blaming her for what happened to their dear friend. That must be Kira's fault! It probably was, but she didn't want to be reminded about it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Instead, she spent all her waking hours drumming, until her father forced her to go back to school, because clearly she was healthy enough. He didn't want her grades to drop. Fair enough, she may be absent minded, but she wasn't performing horribly at school.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She'd gone to the arcade, because anyone who knew her would never think she'd go there. Kira had quit playing games years ago. They were a waste of time. Currently, she was hiding towards the back of the arcade, where old games nobody seemed that interested in were stored.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira had set the dance game to hard mode, but the machine must be broken, because she was killing it. The commands appeared quickly on the screen, and she[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] stepped on them even faster, like a whirlwind of rhythm.[/BCOLOR]

Despite being in a car crash, Kira hadn't suffered any permanent injuries, and even though the doctors suggested she take it easy for a few days she wouldn't. It just made her feel even more guilty over what had happened. It should have been her.

@Anyone
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= , magenta, solid]
[BCOLOR=transparent][November 4th, Noon / The TTC][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The TTC was packed with people, but the music was low, in the background. They didn't need to blast it as high as possible every hour of the day. They were not Kira. Nyoko sighed, leaning back in her chair as she helped count the money they'd gotten the last week. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira may be an annoying little sister, but she didn't want her to die. She'd snuck headphones into the hospital, just to see if that would make her better. Somehow it had. Kira thought it was the power of rock. Nyoko thought it was lucky coincidence that she'd awakened when she did.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Seems the lieutenants learned to get along at least," Yukimura said, clearly annoyed by the fact. Nyoko knew she'd been planning to throw a wrench into that, but she'd never gotten the opportunity to do so. If Yukimura wanted to become a lieutenant so badly she wouldn't stop her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mhm," Nyoko said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I heard Iori disappeared, is that true?" Yukimura asked, with a faint smile she quickly hid.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mhm."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko got up from the table. She had an inkling what had happened to Iori, but it was better that nobody else knew. Besides, which side was Yukimura on? She shouldn't be happy that a Red Panda might have gone missing. That was awful.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I might take a walk, get some fresh air," Nyoko said, heading for the door.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@_Red_Pandas[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

After hearing Sagawa was admitted to the hospital, it was only natural for Chiyo to send a get-well message.

Though, maybe it was a bit annoying of her to send them every other day...

Imada-san, if you wouldn't mind:

Would it be okay, if could be your friend?

Chiyo blinked for a few moments at her phone-- taking a few moments to register exactly what she was reading before a large grin crept onto her face. Moving her thumbs like lightning, she replied.

To: Sagawa

Of course it would be okay! I don't mind at all!!! (^.^)

I hope you feel better soon~

[fieldbox=Chiyo Imada, #fbceb1, solid, 10]
Chiyo%20Ico%20Real_zpscbxdv0hl.jpg

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Gold Line Bus]

"Anyway, my arm still feels a little off. But, whatever the hospital did, it worked out great. They said they used this really advanced new technology that were able to rebuild the tendon that got cut. So it basically saved my from having to spend months on retraining it. The procedure was expensive, but my parents were able to get help from one of our distant relatives!"

Could you repeat that...only slower?
Chiyo could only stare and blink as Sagawa turned to her, looking very cheerful for once.
Waaaaaaaaayyyyy slower, please?

"It's a bit long winded to explain it. But... I'm glad that we were able to get the hacker."

"...Ah, that's good. I'm glad you're feeling better." Although she sounded a bit abstract, Chiyo did have other things on her mind right now.

Things like her step-sister and maid's disappearances.

While it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world, someone with a keen eye could tell she was worried about something. Both Iori and Ren had the same issue with their locator-thingies on their chips...it was very discerning for the peach.

It looked almost like somebody messed with them on purpose.

"Well, that's it. See you at school on Monday."

"Huh?" Blinking out of her thoughts, the peach suddenly saw Sagawa five more steps away than before.

"No!" Quickly, Chiyo walked over to Sagawa. "I mean, uh, we're friends now, right? Friends don't let friends go walking into large shopping malls alone. It's a...a thing now."

A poor excuse, when in reality Chiyo was just slightly paranoid about leaving her friends alone in public now. After all, there shouldn't need to be an opportunity for a repeat of Ren or Iori.

"Right Kyouko-san? We're all friends here, so shouldn't we stick together?"

Of course, leaving another friend here on the bus wouldn't be very smart, either. So, Chiyo stared at the other girl on the bus, silently pleading for her to come with them.
[/fieldbox]
@Ehb
@Skyswimsky

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, First Floor Hallways]

As soon Iori subdued not-Kimura, she immediately rushed towards Sagawa. By the time she reached her position, the Camera Girl was already unconscious on Sagawa's body, indicating that whatever the hacker's control on her has been undone.

"Kyouko-chan... my chip is saying... my blood..."

The black haired girl spoke weakly with the knife still embedded deeply on her left arm. The maid displayed a worried expression.

"You know...? I'm starting to get a little tired..."

"Hang in there, Mizunohara-san! I'll find the school nurse!" Iori instinctively cried out, knowing that she could not do much in the current situation.

As Sagawa went unconscious, the pink haired girl ran towards the nurse's officer as fast as possible...
[/fieldbox]

After Sagawa was admitted to the hospital, Iori found out that the hacker responsible for manipulating both Lisa and Kimura has been apprehended when she attended school on the next day. The students in Hisakawa rejoiced at the news, knowing that the school is safe to attend and interact once more. But the maid remain concerned about Sagawa's condition. She also got the news that Kira got in a car crash as well.

Once school was done, Iori paid a visit to Sagawa, only to bump into Kira as well, who was staying in the same ward. Due to their... uncomfortable past, Iori and Kira did not spoke much aside from a few simple questions that gone awkward, before putting her focus on Sagawa.

Little she knows that hospital visit will be her last step on reality.

[October 31st, Evening / Hisakawa Outskirts]

Iori hated the long walk to her wooden house. Few weeks ago, she had a bicycle that effortlessly transported her to her home within minutes. As for today however, the bicycle that she has parked at the train station was missing. The maid remembered that she properly locked it too. Not to mention the long walk reminded about her middle school days, where she lived in a lavish condominium in the Downtown district.

"Of all of the bicycles there, why is that bastard decided to steal mine? Now I have to walk about 20 minutes to my house..."

Iori grumbled to herself, as she took some effort to save money for the bicycle. It was getting dark too, as the sun had set. Fortunately, the path she took was largely safe as there are lines of lampposts illuminating her path. The extra visibility on the pedestrian walkways quelled her concerns about her own safety.

After a few steps however...

" ̷͘ ̸̛͡ ͢ ̡ ͘͢ ҉ ͟͝ ̴ ́͜ ̧ ҉̀͡ ͞҉ ̕ ̶͝"

The maid felt a single poke on the back on her neck, which she instinctively touched it. It was the place where her VR chip was implanted. The lights emanating from the lampposts began to subtly flicker in and out, causing her to blink her eyes. Even so, the flickering lights remained. Then, some of the objects around her began to disintegrate and reintegrate in a random manner. The surroundings seemed to be eerily quiet as well.

At this moment, Iori was quite confused with her senses.

"What's going on? I'm sure that I have enough sleep last night. Unless..."

The maid's pink eyes instantly widened when the thought crossed her mind. Her guts wrenched when she tried to deny it, but the signs were obvious.

"No... Don't tell me I have been...---"

Her chain of thoughts was quickly interrupted with a laugh behind her. She turned around just to realize she was facing a group of delinquents. Possibly from Hisakawa judging from their heavily modified uniform outfits. It could be that they are using Virtu-Avas to conceal their actual appearances.

"Hey there, meido-chan~" One of them spoke in a perverted manner. "Want us to escort you back home?"

"No..."
Iori instantly denied their so-called escort. Even so, the delinquents did not leave her.

"I said no!" This time, she angrily yelled at them.

"Just come with us! You don't have make our job harder than it is!"

"Then try me."

With the pink haired girl taunting them, the 4 delinquents immediately advanced towards her position. Putting herself in a fighting stance, one of them threw a right punch towards Iori. The maid ducked the punch, before performing a counter attack with a single, focused punch at her opponent's guts. While the delinquent was staggering from the counterattack, Iori did a roundhouse kick to his face. However, his body was scattered into dusts when he fell to the pavement.

But the fight was far from over. The second delinquent soon quickly made his approach and did a high kick at the maid. But his attack whiffed as Iori sidestepped, and quickly tripped him as a counter. With her second opponent on the ground, the maid kicked the side of his head as hard as she could. The opponent felt the finishing blow, and scattered into dusts afterward.

Then comes the third one. However, he was competent enough to predict Iori's moves, and before the maid knew it, she already taken a few blows. Despite his initial advantage, he got cocky and soon finding himself kissing the pavement.

The fourth delinquent who is the leader that started talking, brandished a knife. Iori swerved his attacks, barely dodging his knife. As fatigue started kicking in, she mistimed her dodge and the knife managed to make a cut on her left arm. The leader, feeling brazen after his previous successful attempt, charged at the maid. Iori dodged his reckless attack, before using his momentum and some tripping maneuvers to do a throw on him. Once he was on the ground, the maid ended the fight with a straight jab to his face, breaking his nose.

"Whew. Oh boy..." Iori commented, while trying to stand. "I... I need to stop the hacker..."

Once she says that, a sudden surge of helplessness engulfed her.

The maid does not know how to get out and return to the reality.

"I totally never expect a rich girl like you would know how to defend yourself. The rumors are actually true after all."

A suave young man with a black suit spoke with an impressed tone, as he slowly approached Iori. He resembles one of those ikemen that appears in otome games.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I prefer that you or someone let me out, now!"

The man simply smiled at her. "Join us. Leave the disasters known as the Red Panda and Mizunohara Sagawa. You should belong in better places."

Iori glared at him. "How about I say no!"

"Very well."

The maid was already running towards the man, intending to fight her way out. She jumped and did a flying kick towards the man in suit, but he effortlessly blocked her attack. While Iori was recovering from her previous attacking attempt, her opponent delivered a swift blow to her torso, causing her to stagger. By the time she regained her control, it was too late. The young man already stabbed her at her chest with a tanto.

Iori gasped painfully, while gripping on the tanto embedded on her body. The black haired ikemen took out the tanto, before proceeding to stab her 5 times. Despite her injuries, Iori was still standing. To end the fight, the man did a powerful front kick that sent her crashing into one of the lampposts nearby.

"I truly wonder..."

The mysterious man was checking his tanto which was stained with Iori's blood with curiosity, before wiping it clean with a white cloth.

"Why would you put your life on the line for both the Red Pandas, and most importantly Mizunohara Sagawa?"

He sheathed his tanto. The maid on the hand, was now slumped on the lamppost, was writhing in pain as she was trying to muster a semblance to reply to him. Blood was flowing from her forehead as well, presumably that she got a head trauma resulted from the crash into the lamppost behind her. Her custom maid outfit was nearly soaked with her own blood.

"...M-Morita-san is a dear friend of... mine. Ob..viously... I would... help." She groaned, before coughing out blood. "Mizuno...hara-san..."

She tried doing one of her trademark laughs, but that prompted her to give another groan of pain. "She's... I... guess we're... fated. Whenever... she's in trouble, I... was there. To... help. She's... not... bad, as she... seems. To be..."

The maid remembered the mysterious dream she had few days ago. She partially closed her left eye as blood reached it.

"God...dammit. I... could have... died long ago if... this was real. The blood..."

Another cough of blood.

"Sa...gawa has helped... me... before..."

The mysterious man in suit merely did a short laugh, apparently amused by her dying words.

"Interesting. However, someone will be joining you soon. Heard it was a shortie, white haired girl from Social Morals."

Iori gasped with her bloodied mouth. She knows exactly who is he talking about.

"No...!"
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, #00ddff, solid]

[October 31st, Night / Residential Area]

A short, white haired girl with a white cap patiently waited for the pedestrian crossing to turn green. Despite that she has to go home late thanks to the amount of paperwork she has to do alongside with Yuri, she was quite happy that the hacker that has been terrorizing Hisakawa has finally been apprehended. Perhaps she might to spend some time with Chiyo, trying to mend their relationship.

Once the traffic light at the opposite road signaled that it was safe to walk, Ren did not thought much and started walking.

̕ ́ ̸̛ ̸ ͏ ̶̨ ́ ̧̀ ͡ ̷̵͟ ̕ ͘͝ ͜͞ ̨ ́͘ ͡ ҉ ̸͢ ̕͏ ҉ ͟͟͡ ̧͞"

Little she knows that there was a car speeding in high speed. By the time she noticed the headlights, it was too late. Ren instinctively turned to it.

She merely froze in complete surprise, unable to react when the car rammed her. As a result, she flew and landed on the road with a sickening thud. Now on the brink of death, the only thing Ren could say is...

"Chiyo..."

As her consciousness was quickly fading away, Ren saw someone approaching her...
[/fieldbox][/hr]

[October 31st, Night(?) / (Distorted) Hisakawa Outskirts]

"Let... Ren... go...!"

The mysterious man in a suit merely laughed at Iori as she continued to strain herself.

"Don't you worry. You'll be meeting her soon enough."

As the maid tried to move, the man approached her with a wide, evil grin.

"See you meido-chan."

He extended his right hand at a blazing speed in a claw form, as if he was trying to grab Iori's face.

Then, the scene instantly fades to black, with a desperate, painful scream at the background.
[/fieldbox]

- E N D -
- Thank you for reading! -

• Love
Reactions: Navi
[fieldbox=Miyamoto Ryuu, #2feb83, solid]
Dwm2rIz.jpg

[November 4th​, Noon / Excalibur Arcade]

Inside the brightly-lit rooms of the arcade establishment, a fierce battle was raging on one of the newest two-player games, Gundam Strife. On one side of the dual-faced system sat blonde-haired Ryuu, unwittingly clenching his teeth as he tried to master the unfamiliar controls. His opponent was a worthy player, but seemed to be having just as hard a time as he was. Ryuu tried to execute a complicated maneuver with the control sticks, and the large yellow mecha he controlled danced away from incoming missile blasts on the large screen in front in him. Pushing on the hand and feet controls, Ryuu fired a barrage of spikes against the opposing cyan mecha, attempting to land a hit.

In the last moments of the round, Ryuu got impatient with this type of behavior, and launched into an all-out, up-close-and-personal assault against the opposing mecha. He was able to score some heavy blows, and received just as much damage in return, but time ran out before either player was able to defeat the other. Smoking and wobbling, the onscreen mechas were displayed next to each player's score; incredibly, it was a tie. Ryuu slid back from the edge of his seat, hearing the cheers of the small crowd of onlookers as he calmed down again. He shook his head in disbelief, and stood to go congratulate his opponent with a laughing smile on his face.

"Some game, eh, Pratt-kun?" Ryuu asked, as a new pair of contenders took their places in the now-vacant mecha pilot seats. Ryuu checked his watch. "Wow, it's past midday by now. I'm ready to take a break and eat something."

Ryuu and Pratt had been at the arcade for some hours on the pleasant Saturday morning. Ryuu had let Sayuri-chan and some others know where he and Pratt would be during that time, just in case they were needed. In the meantime, there were plenty of other games to try; competitive, team battles, even VirtuAva arenas. It was a nice break in the otherwise dull week of school. Ryuu had caught wind of some worrying rumours lately, dealing with other students at Hisakawa. He thought it might be best to check on the few friends he'd made, later today, if they didn't contact him first.

@ShiroKiyoshi
@☆ Mirai ☆
@_others
[/fieldbox]

Warning very long.

[spoili]
Kamijou Michio Ayame Sayato
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg
&
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[October 30th, Evening / Kazama's Corner Tavern-Kamijou Residency]

It was unsurprisingly a slow night at Kazama's Corner Tavern, as it was still a weekday. Only the regular, devoted, and hopelessly drunken patrons could be seen lying about either passed out in their seats, on top of their tables, on the floor, and even inside bathroom stalls. Though the old barkeep didn't seem to mind being surrounded by many a drunk as he polished a mug clean. He was even humming an enthusiastic tune while doing so, a clear sign of his utter confidence in his safety. The reason for such confidence was, of course, the silver-haired boy part-timer that had recently took up the much needed job of ensuring peace and providing security in his establishment. Not only is the boy one of the two Yakuza heirs, but he is a damn good fighter as well. Plus he never comes here without that young, blonde bodyguard of his so Kazama Souchi is basically paying two bodyguards for the price of one. Of course, since the young lady doesn't get paid, he ensures that any drink she orders is on the house, provided it isn't too expensive. Though since she seems to not be fond of alcohol too much, he has taken strides to preparing non-alcoholic beverages for her.

Right now, however, the old barkeep was starting to notice something unusual about the boy. While it was normal to see Michio in a melancholic mood, the kid looked significantly more depressed than usual. Heck, even though Michio isn't of legal age yet to consume alcohol, the boy's already downed two beers and is on his way to finishing a third. That hasn't happened before, if Souchi's memory served him right. Ever since he started working here, the boy's never gotten the urge to sample a sip of anything remotely alcoholic despite how heavy the burden he's forced to carry ever became.

Realizing that something was definitely wrong, the barkeep decided to say a word of advice to the boy about his troubles.

"So, I'm guessing something happened a while ago... something that goes beyond what you normally could handle?" Souchi asked cautiously.

"Nothing much, just that my childhood friend ended up severing our friendship this morning... not only because of my yakuza blood, that I did not ever ask for mind you, but also because of the stupid decisions I made. I tried so hard to be someone she could depend on... I tried so hard to help her carry burdens.... we even made that promise when we were kids that we'll get married when I become a respectable man... but as it turns out, that was nothing more than a childish promise brought about in the spur of the moment. Some respectable guy I turned out to be."

The barkeep frowned upon hearing the boy

You're a tough kid, physically and mentally. Seen that myself the first time you took care and disciplined the rowdy folk here. Perhaps even too strong for your own good. Listen, kid, ain't nothing wrong about acting tough, specially since you got that whole heir thing going for ya. But you can't be strong all the time. Humans aren't meant to be constantly strong. After all, we're fundamentally weak creatures that strove to gain strength instead of having nature hand it to us in a silver platter. But that's the point. Human strength isn't meant to be constant. We laugh, we cry, we think, we try, we fail, try again, for we would give everything just to snag that elusive win. Bear in mind that the strength to push on doesn't last long if you don't have someone to carry that weight along."

Souichi poured a glass of slightly less stronger beer on the mug he was polishing and offered it to Michio, who willingly started chugging it down as soon as he got hold of it, before continuing.

"I don't know the specifics, but you must have tried to carry the burden of two people all by yourself. You say that you helped this girl carry her burdens, that you gained strength for her sake... but Michio, my boy, have you depended on her just as much as she depended on you, Have you allowed her to carry your burdens just as you willingly carried hers? Maybe in the end you've become so strong for her that she saw herself as someone you can no longer depend on? Perhaps you wanted a mutual relationship but in your quest to help her, you ended up suffocating her, caging her, and making her think that she's just a parasite leeching off of your efforts. Or perhaps you were just so hung up on the prospect of that promise that you ended up thinking of nothing more than to fulfill that promise?"

My boy, whoever this girl is she's gone now. You could try bringing what you two had back, but judging by what little you've told me, such a thing occurring would be as likely as winning the lottery. That's why I'll be frank and tell you that the notion of "the one" is completely false. There are other women out there that you could form a connection with, and perhaps the right one's just around the corner.

Just as Souchi finished, the blonde bodyguard to the silver-haired scion entered the bar, immediately looking for the boy.

"Perhaps it's Ayame-chan right over there, or one of your friends or classmates." Souchi suggested in a playful voice. "In any case, moving on is a difficult thing to do but necessary if you want to move along with your life. Oh she's coming over here! Anyways, drinks are on the house for you and Ayame-chan today... within reason of course!"

After the barkeep whispered the last part in a conspiratory manner, he immediately proceeded to keep himself busy in a wasted effort to exhibit that he had been doing his usual work all along to Ayame.

Michio, on the other hand, faced Ayame with a smile on his face, and immediately greeted her when she was in earshot.

"'Sup Aya-chan. It turns out, it's a slow night tonight and Kazama-san's even insisted on our drinks being on the house... within reason of course. Please, sit down. We have much to discuss."

Giving an obvious conspiratory wink to the barkeep, Michio motioned the old man to prepare a fruity cocktail for Ayame and another serving of beer for him. However, when he got a good look at his shared bodyguard as he was handing Ayame her drink, he frowned, noticing that how tired she was.

"You seem to be a bit tired already, Ayame-chan. You should have just sent me message instead of forcing yourself to come here if you're already exhausted." said Michio in a worried voice as he gazed at the blonde bodyguard with a look of concern on his face.

~~~

Leaving the former night club, Ayame heads for the bar without incident, the streets seemed largely safe, well it was Japan, most unsafe things happened out of the public eye. Upon seeing the Yakuza owned Bar, it seemed like a slow night, which was good for her, Michio was quick in greeting her, for which she wasn't too surprised. Having a simple message to reach her, Ayame sends a terse reply of "Okay" in response to Rei, contacting the Yakuza agents

Stating what she already assumed, the offer of drinks comes up, to which she frowns. "You know I get drunk ea--ah well that's fine." Taking a seat she arches her eyebrows slightly, mostly keeping her same poker face as normal. She wasn't being fired at least, if she were things would not be so calm.. Though Michio did seem slightly upset.

Exhaling after taking a drink the Bodyguard nods. "Just pushed my chip past its safety settings.. Had to do it to solve a problem.. Was a great fight though. Plus I said I would come, have I ever backed out on a duty, or lied to you?...Don't take this the wrong way Michio-san, but that smile of yours seems both happy to see me and forced.."

Taking another gulp of her drink and setting it down, she was starting to wonder if some Alcohol was in it, well if it was.. "What happened? I am your bodyguard..even your friend I hope, so I tend to notice things about you and Rei...though I may not be doing the job as.. No, lets hear your stuff, its what I came here for." With an Ernest look to her face, Ayame waits for what would come next, taking a deep yet quiet breath, in truth she was rather tired.

~~~

Forced? Michio was surprised to hear Ayame make such a remark? Did he really forget to switch between his default, fake smile and his genuine one? That troubled Michio, for it meant he was in a worse state than he initially realized if he couldn't even distinguish friends and allies from people he does not associate with on a regular basis.

Whatever. Discussing this matter, as well as some others was the main reason he called Ayame out despite it being off-schedule for her. If he'd ever stand a chance of catching up to Rei and essentially make this a fair, unbiased competition, Michio first needed to reassess himself, get all the shattered pieces back together and pick himself up. But at his current state, the young heir was certain he won't be able to do it by himself. So he intended to take Old Man Kazama's advice to heart by asking Ayame to carry his burden with him.

"Yes, yes. I know how low your tolerance is. Perhaps I intend to get you drunk tonight, Aya-chan." said Michio while flashing her a playful grin.

Though he couldn't help but frown once more upon learning that the cause of the blonde girl's fatigue was another virtu-ava battle. Although he, himself, had been quite active at Virtu-Ava Battles in the past (though not as active as some people he'd known), he still finds the Defeat Bug that comes as a result of losing to be very inconvenient, if not potentially dangerous. After all, if you lose to a shady character, there's no telling how much your life's going to be put on the line.

Still, he was aware that Ayame enjoys these battles and he doesn't have any right to take that away from her.

"Well, as long as you don't overextend yourself, I'll allow it. It's not like I'm worried about you or anything." The silver haired boy said using the best tsundere impersonation he could muster, though he immediately felt horrible shortly afterwards. Looks like Taigi was starting to rub off him again.

"Anyways, there's a number of matters I'd like to discuss. First of all, being the vigilant observer that you are, I'm sure you've already heard the rumors. Although the rumors do bear a semblance of truth in them, that isn't the entire story. To sum up what happened to me this morning, Mizunohara-san led me to the school rooftop and told me what happened to her this past week. Apparently, Amane-san wanted to ensure that she doesn't practice any of her hacking abilities again, and pulled some strings to have Mizunohara-san's chip removed. She has spent the past week recuperating from the surgery... She also made mention of the Yakuza having something to do with her parents... small fucking world, huh?"

Pausing for a bit to drink some of his beer, Michio continued afterwards, with clear, bitter resentment in his voice.

"I don't blame her when she said she hates the yakuza and all people involved in it. After what happened to her, it is understandable. Though being the fucking idiot that I was, I ended up admitting to her everything. My direct affiliation to the Mikado Clan's current head, my father's debt, my competition with Rei... everything. Her hatred was so deep-seated that she unhesitatingly severed our bond right then and there. Our childhood promise nullified by a series of stupid mistakes I made and by a status that I have no control whatsoever. My friendship with her was made irrelevant in but the blink of an eye and no words could convince her that I'm different from Amane-san and the people who hurt her. She gave up on me... she gave up on us so easily... It was as if our relationship was as insignificant as a grocer and his customer... That's when I snapped. I lashed out on her, verbally of course, both intentionally and instinctively, unleashing my repressed personality and ensuring that she doesn't regret cutting our ties... Heh, even in the end, I did things for her sake... I'm such a fucking martyr, eh?"

He paused again, this time, visibly trembling as he lamented on the scene of the Rooftop Incident playing out in his head again and again and again and again!

"I lost not just my friendship with Mizunohara-san today.... I also lost the only dream I've held onto ever since the Yakuza took hold of my family... my dream of marrying her and starting a family with her someday... I gave up the concept of dreams and replaced it with goals.... I gave up the concept of hope for all hope I'd experienced until now only lead to only disappointment and despair. And right now, the only thing driving me to move forward is to free my parents from this accursed debt... after that... I don't know... this is my only purpose in life now... after the debt is paid, I don't know what I'll do next. I can't dream nor hope for a good future anymore... not after what I've been through... dare I say it, but this debt is the only thing giving me a will to live... without it... let's just say we wouldn't be having this conversation now."

Michio smiled wryly despite how morbid the conversation had become. He was truly close to the brink, with the debt as his only anchor to the world of the living. Until his family isn't freed of the debt, he wouldn't allow himself to rest easy, nor rest in peace.

"It's not entirely her fault. In fact it might have been my fault that this shit happened to me. I tried to be strong for her, I tried to be someone she could depend on, and I tried to carry her burdens with her... but I wasn't able to depend on her nor was I able to allow her to carry my burdens... So... I ended up venting all this out to you, Ayame-chan... because I couldn't possibly think of anyone outside our world to tell all this. I'm sorry for not asking for your permission first but this thing has been suffocating me for a log while now and it feels like a huge weight has been lifted off my chest after telling you all this."

~~~

Grinning at part of his conversation, things turn more and more grim. Noticing the look he had she sighed a bit. "This one wasn't a fight I wanted, I had to do it."

Grinning once more at his act, she was used to it. Though the grin was soon replaced by an annoyed look that soon turned into a look of stone rage. Motioning to the Bartender, Ayame actually was drinking even if illegally, by the time Michio was half way through his story she snarls, slamming her glass down.

"What's with these fuckers! What the shit do they think the Yakuza is! A fucking Social Club! Yare yare! That bitch!...I'll cu.." Not finishing her thought Ayame was a little bit redfaced, but seemed pretty aware.

Rubbing Michio on the back with a sad expression to her face, she stops and removes her hand giving her look of disgust to him. Lashing out at him she screams out again in another outburst.

"Strong!? Strong!? You did every thing for her! And she hated you for it! The Yakuza would fucking laugh at you! Carrying your Burdens!? You have to be strong! I have to protect you and help you be strong! I've stood beside you and Rei in this new family we're forced into, to become something else as its my only chance... Michiro.. But look at you, sappy over that..ungrateful...ARG! You can't even bring yourself to cry or scream..more so when you weren't alone."

Taking a deep breath and speaking in a quitter tone, Ayame was clearly a little bit drunk by now. But this story had up set her, she knew those two were close, but not that he was justifying all he was doing for that, only to be stabbed in the back. As a bodyguard this was a grave insult that stabbed into her as well, fueling her rage, and her thoughts from earlier in the day, that she would have to be more assertive, more like the path she, no they were stuck on.

"You have to be a Man Michio.. If you want a girl, you need to show her what your made of.. Though some of the uppity rich girls don't like that..Michio I've always listened to yah..always try'n ta keep yeah from harm eheheh...I even have another pair of eyes watch'n yah when I can't.. Y-you forget that yeah... Rei don't know that, says I'm a shitty bodyguard...but here you are in pain, so maybe I am."

With a bit of an impish smile that honestly went well with her face, she leans towards him. In her own mind seeing him this weak was disgusting, he needed, tough love as she heard it called, while she may have been doing this out of duty the close friendship the pair had wasn't a lie..

"Hey, hey, Michio, yah know I'm angry yeah..you were hurt and yah act like tis all fine.. So how much of a man are yah Michio.. Would yah like to have a taste of a dragon? Can you take one, make it wear a yakuta? I'm drunk but I know what I'm sayin..goddamnit.."

Pausing and giving him a long hard look, she speaks once more.
"I am from this world you are...and you are or may one day be my boss, but this... The Yakuza is Family.. Maybe I'm being pushy but can I leave yah to yourself? Can'I let my family suffer?..you who I've bet on to lead? Ehh?! Ara ara, what am I Michio..and what are you...a puppet.. or a man?.. If only to see what its like for a bit..yah want me to help guard your heart as well? Yah hit on me enough today..can yah pay up?"

With a more serious look to her face, the pair were very close almost nose to nose. Her golden eyes locked with his.

~~~
Non Drunk Translation.

Hey Michio, I'm angry with you. You're hurt and acting like its all fine. So how much of a man are you? Can you kiss me? Can you make me wear a Yakuta? I'm Drunk but I know what I'm saying.

We are from this world, the Yakuza is family, maybe I'm being pushy but can I leave you alone? Can I let family suffer? You who I want to lead? Are you a puppet, or a man? What am I? If we can just see what its like for a bit, want me to guard your heart as well? You hit on me enough, but can you make good on it?

~~~

Michio couldn't help but smile for a bit upon seeing Ayame get angry for her sake. To be honest, he was starting to notice that Ayame was getting drunk, even though she had only consumed a minuscule amount of alcohol, at least by his standards. He was also starting to think how cute she was when she was drunk. He was glad to have someone sympathize with him after what happened this morning. Taigi did a good job comforting him but to have someone go so far as get angry for his sake was something foreign to Michio.

The advice that Ayame gave, although well appreciated, was not applicable in Mizunohara's case. The girl had approached him with the full intention to sever their connections once and for all. And it didn't really help that he helped her burn down all the bridges that connected the two of them by lashing out at her and releasing his suppressed side like that. Still, thanks to her, the boy could say that he no longer wanted anything to do with her. At least when it came to relationships. He was a man of his word and should he gain the power to lead the Mikado Clan, he intends to watch over his childhood friend from the shadows.

Still, he was even a lot more surprised when he heard Ayame hinting on making a move on her, while she was already drunk, or at least that's how he interpreted it. Although he had to admit that he found Ayame cute, despite how much she would outright deny it, and even though the opportunity was perfect, the young heir still hesitated for a few moments. It was just too much to take in for him, after all. Though he had to admit that he needed to take responsibility for sending all those flirty messages to her. With a nervous gulp, and a deep sigh, Michio gathered his remaining conviction and pressed his lips against the blonde bodyguard's very own. Since he is terribly inexperienced, he ended up giving her a french kiss from the get go. Under normal circumstances, Ayame would have easily broken free from Michio's hold, but coupled by the fatigue she experienced from the defeat bug, and the effects of the booze in her system, there was simply no way for her to do so at the moment. She just needed to bear with it, or enjoy it until Michio decided to stop. Old Man Kazama was thankfully conscious enough to look the other way once the two of them had gotten intimate but this was still quite embarrassing for him to do this while in the presence of other people.

After a minute that seemed like an eternity, Michio finally let go and this time, made sure to smile genuinely at Ayame. Leaning closer to her ear, Michio began whispering to her in a mischievous tone.

"Well, I kissed you, Doragon-chan, but I don't have a Yukata on hand with me so that would have to save that for later. Still, I want to thank you for getting angry for my sake, and for lifting my spirits up, even if by just a little."

"But now, I guess it's time to move on to the next matter."

Sighing again, this time out of exasperation, the silver-haired milk tea lover stated more of the things that he discovered during the rooftop incident. Things that significantly affected his chances of becoming the boss.

"I can't exactly carelessly show weakness you know, specially when I'm not even aware when I'm being observed by Kokoro Amane, and the Yakuza's numerous, ever-watching eyes and ears. And most specially now that I've found out that I'm not even considered as a legitimate candidate for the position. See that's one of the few things that I've learned from Mizunohara-san. Apparently, Kokoro Amane had said that I'm only a candidate to serve as competition for Rei.... and I am expected to lose to her in the end. It's hard to win a game you're destined to lose from the very start. When the results are already fucking predetermined, I'd basically have to pull off a miracle to turn a 0% chance of success to even a 1% chance!" The boy exclaimed.

"And even if I do manage to win, I'd have to marry into the main family... Kokoro Amane is part of the main family... put two and two together, and I'd have to marry the woman who was against my ascension to power from the very start. The one responsible for messing up my life and irresponsibly using her influence to pull some strings to ruin those of others." Michio admitted, despair evident in his expression, hinting at how much hopeless his situation was.

"For the last matter, I'd like to schedule a meeting with Saionji-san some time soon, preferably tomorrow. I'd also like to discuss about the latter part of what I told you, and make the proper arrangements in the event that I lose to her in this competition. One way or another, I have to assure the safety of my family and the payment of our debt. I'd like you to relay this request for me... I haven't talked to her much since middle school and I'm afraid she would outright refuse me if I tell her this in person."

~~~

Pausing at the kiss, it was rather unexpected, if not enjoyable. Blinking her eyes aa few times, it was enjoyable, though she didn't expect it at all. Pausing for a bit she motions for the bartender to make her another Drink. At first he seemed reluctant. But obliges in the end.

"heh..just go with me to the cultural festival on the third."

Laughing at the next bet she slams the glass down after a gulp.

"Neither of you are candidates...well ya are, but yah dunno how the Aniki think.. Rie trusts an counts no one, an yer a good guy. Will killers and fighters listen to yah, or replace yah? They respect' the boss cause e's the boss, but you two...just tradition... And Rie might be more to their liking, but that lack of counting on others will get her killed by the Lieutenants in'a few years if she does win... Yah dunno what yah need ta do ta win heheheh.."

Taking another gulp, the next bit really displeased her.

"heh..why not just axe her...though political marriages ain't always bout love, plenty of bosses have mistresses cause they hate their wives...though if she has so much power idk why the hell she doesn't just run it.. You have some nerve mention'n that after kissin'me..pisses me off.."

~~~
Michio expected a slap headed his way as soon as he was finished kissing Ayame. Considering he just forced himself to her lips, that would naturally be the course of action of any other girl. Heck, he was even discreetly bracing for impact, taking into account how strong the girl is. But when said slap was replaced by an invitation to the cultural festival, all tension finally left the boy's body.

"The cultural festival, huh? So, I guess this is a date, then?" He asked, beaming at Ayame.

Still, even after Ayame assured her that Kokoro Amane doesn't have enough leverage to control the direction of the competition in someone's favor, he still couldn't help but think otherwise. After all, if she could manage to abuse her power and pull strings n order to remove Mizunohara-san's chip, then that would mean she has enoug influence in the Yakuza to get what she wants. He needed to convince her soon to be a fair judge towards him and Rei, otherwise, he'd practically have no chance of winning this battle.

"Kokoro Amane has enough influence in the Yakuza to have Mizunohara-san's chip removed. I'd say she has the capacity to persuade the old man to look in one or the other's favor." Retorted the young heir candidate. "Her influence is enough to protect her so even if I become Boss, getting rid of her would prove to be very difficult. Though like you said, there is always option B. I take a concubine or two that I'll genuinely love, one of which preferably is a certain blonde bodyguard of mine, and live with them along with Amane-san. Since the marriage is practically forced, then she should have no complaints about this. I'm sorry but if what Mizunohara-san said was true, then I'm just preparing you for what could happen."

~~~

Thinking on his final statement a look of confusion crosses her face. "Nah tomorrow no good..maybe the 4th..school will be busy with festival plann'n... I'll talk to her see what I can set up..but...maybe its time I really protected..." Leaning in for a kiss of her own, her lips intertwine with his, a much softer and less sloppy kiss, then Ayame suddenly just falls asleep.

Taking her glass the bar tender pours out what ltitle remained of the drink, and begins whipping the glass.

~~~

Nodding at Ayame after confirming that she'll talk to Rei about his request, she surprises Michio yet again by initiating a kiss of her own this time, a more proper, less sloppy kiss, and... passing out completely afterwards. Man that's a problem. It's quite late and if he remembers correctly, Ayame's house is farther from the bar than his own house.

~~~

"She's been very stressed lately and more violent that usual.. She's normally such a good girl wanting to rough house, something to do with Rei or the Yakuza is getting to her.. Let me tell you a bit of a story Michio-chan, as you baring some other force are all that can guide how this goes." Setting the glass down Kazama gives a bit of a sigh.

"Ayame's rant has some merit, what family controls the Yakuza can and often has violently changed.. At the rate she's going she very well may end up as an LT or even a Captain. She's far too violent and trapped in all of this..but from what I gather on her life short of being married by someone rich her life will always be poor short of crime.

On the other hand she could end up like Senzo the Slayer. He was a favorite of the old boss, bodyguard, captain. Utterly loyal, utterly ruthless. Until one day someone insulted the Boss far too much, another clan. Senzo took his blade and killed seventeen of the thirty people that died that day. He'll be in Prison for Eighty years, he was forty when he went in. What Ayame will be, or needs to be I can't say, maybe this life is bad for both of you, maybe its all it can be...Maybe you can get out."

Looking at the Girl, Kazama gives a shrug.

"She is very angry, she can advance, she can be a monster, maybe she can be made calm and happy. Ironically the only other thing I could see her doing is working for the government, would be one hell of a cop...scary even, and that would put her against you some day if this continues. I don't normally allow this Michiro, but bring her some place to sleep, I trust you not to do anything while she's not awake... Too soon for that anyways, damn kids." Smiling a little he pauses to consider where to take her.

"Maybe to her home but that might lead to a misunderstanding. For future reference she gets that shit faced after three or four beers.. Trashed the place a couple of times.. So if you do let her go, I would make sure it was her own idea..though won't be surprised if you have other ladies after you. Lucky Punk."

~~~

Michio began listening to Kazama's advice regarding Ayame... how the Yakuza might even be potentially affecting her mental state. And by the rate she's going, he sees her ascending the steps herself to a particularly high position. If she gets more violent then that could potentially lead to her committing crimes she could never walk away from such as Senzo the Slayer.

"I'll have to make sure she doesn't become such a person then, Kazama-san. She's been protecting me all this time so I guess I should start striving to protect her too now. And as much as I'd like to entertain the idea of us getting out, or her being a sexyy police officer someday, the chances of us escaping from the Yakuza's hold any time soon look nil." He flatly stated in a matter-of-fact manner.

His composure was blown to bits when the old barkeep suggested bringing her home, or at least some place she could sleep, and warning him not to do any sort of shenanigans to her while she's defenseless. He was blushing profusely at this point, as he imagined just what sort of activities he could do with this defenseless Ayame. He had to shake his head from side to side a few times to get the thoughts outside of his mind though that lead to him ordering a milder beer in order to help him forget about it more.

"Don't worry pops, I'm not that sort of guy, you know. I'll make sure Ayame-chan gets to some place she could rest safe and sound."

Having said those words, Michio positioned Ayame on his back and started their journey back to his house. Since she's passed out drunk and her house is farther away than his own, the boy decided to head to his own house instead since it's impractical for him to carry her the extra distance. Still, considering how defenseless their situation made them, he had to take measures such as choosing well lit paths, avoiding shady alleys and making a few unscheduled turns just to ensure they both arrive safely to their destination.

Upon arriving at his place, Michio was greeted by his parents, surprised to see that he had brought an unconscious Ayame with him.

"Michio, what's the meaning of this? Why is Ayame-chan passed out?" Michio's Dad asked, clearly perplexed at this sudden development.

"I'll tell you the complete details tomorrow morning. Basically, Saga--- Mizunohara-san ended our friendship earlier this day. I was so depressed that I ended up drinking at the bar and inviting Ayame-chan along with me. Turns out, she can't handle her liquor well so she passed out after a few beers. I decided to take her here since our house is closer to the bar than her place." Michio explained.

His father could only sigh tiredly before ordering him to take the blonde girl to his room, and of course, warning him not to do anything to her.

"Kukuku, looks like my victory is more or less assured now, dear. I told you that the childhood friend route isn't meant for our boy." Michio's mother said enthusiastically.

"Khh... I'm not giving up yet, dear." His father replied.

While he wanted to question just what the heck his parents were talking about, Michio was felt fatigue starting to take hold of him as well. So he proceeded to his room upstairs, gently laid Ayame on his bed, and retiring for the night, next to her. No doubt she'd wake up confused how she got there but he was simply too tired to worry about that, choosing to deal with that situation in the next morning.

~~~

Yawning and waking up the next morning Ayame had one hell of a headache, rolling on her side, she felt something hard up against her left side. "Eh....wha.."

Still not able to see, she notices she must have lowered her pants partly as she slept, which wasn't unusual, it was a track suit after all. Snuggling into her side, the blanket felt awfully warm, heavy and smelled...strange.. Not bad but more like hair. "...hair.." Sitting up and rubbing her eyes what she seen next was a shock. True to her word she remembered the events of yesterday, and her reasoning for offering him some form of comfort, plus her drunk rant against someone that could be a problem, but whatever, not like she would care about it, or hear of it.

Slowly her common sense starts to stir... She was here in his bed..with her pants partly down. Eyes widening, she begins to panic checking that her underwear were still on, which they were, plus Michio wasn't the sort who would take advantage of her.. right? Setting the thought aside for now, she did have a bit of anxiety but it was nothing she couldn't find out about later, watching him sleep Michio did seem a bit more happy. Smiling a bit, she checks her messages, her family seemed very worried. In fairness she didn't tell them where she was, or what she was up to.

Not wanting to wake Michio she does send him a message saying he's welcomed to come by the store, and that she would be ready for their date as he called it, though she would be running a stall part of the time, when she wasn't they could go about the various exhibits and such, also there was a bit of a taunt for him being a brute taking a young girl off to his bed. Quietly getting up from his bed she goes for the door, opening it and shutting it softly hoping to not wake them up.

Walking down the stairs, Ayame has a brief conversation with his parents, thanking them for letting her stay, she however didn't want to be a burden and accept anything else from them. Bowing properly and apologetically, and answering a few awkward questions, Ayame was soon on her way, exhaling heavily... Had she only made more trouble for herself, of lowered the burden? Though there were a couple of things to do first before she went home.

[/spoili]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent][November 4th, Noon / Sayato Family Store][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Having enjoyed the Festival the day prior, Ayame hums to herself, sitting behind the counter, business was slow, her mother would be coming in to work soon, so that meant it was the perfect time to check messages. Strangely and if not in line with her Ninja moniker, Ayame opens up a folded news paper dropped off that morning, the date was wrong however. Not that it matted, while Nyoko was far superior to the information game, Ayame had her own eyes and sources of information that could cover the mundane and most of what went on in the City day to day. Taking the brown file from the collection of papers, it was in some means a much more secure way of passing information than the chips, opening it a few people of note were on the front pages. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Her sources were mostly other rift raff, or people with some form of ties to the Yakuza, or a need to avoid them, some were just nosey elderly that the store gave discounts to, or people that owed Ayame in one fashion or another. Regardless they could be counted on for some minor information, at times major, and pointless gossip.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Whistling lowly, while it was true she rather strongly disliked Kira this was a bit...much.. Hurt in a car wreck, and [BCOLOR=transparent]Misheru T[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]achibana, one of Ayame's few good friends, [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]wh[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]om for whatever reason starting dating Kira was in a coma. "I'll need to send some flowers to the hospital..if I can buy some..[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].and..maybe..." Shaking her head, she really didn't like Kira, nor shared the same views or beliefs, but the girl wasn't a mortal enemy. "..It would be wrong to send wishes to Misheru [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]alone. Though I don't know how to contact her. Rei does I believe.. Huh Sagawa Mizunohara was sent to the hospital as well huh.. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Well Kira at least was released..things don't look good for Misheru..Tch." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Half wondering how Nyoko-san was taking this, it might be proper to offer her some well wishes as well.. Or it might be best to tread carefully, this happened days ago, she was too busy helping the school with the festival, trying fruitlessly to deal with the Panda sticker harasser, family work, her various little dealings with Michiro and of course reports to the Yakuza had left her with barely just enough time to sleep.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Flip[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ping to the next page, her eyes momentarily widen, while she had no proof for 100% given the police would sit on the records for some time, it seemed a couple or more of her classmates may have died. Murdered more like, this was very serious as it meant someone was moving on their own, or a new player was in town. Course it could be just some random psycho.. Maybe it was time to inform both of her responsibilities of the spare eyes she had around to aid in guarding them. It seemed the hacker incident had been resolved, though she had heard about that days ago.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If what she had was correct, then one of the dead, or at least being buried under police tape was Iori Nishimura, Red Panda, she wanted to defeat that girl and get even for that draw long ago. But that wouldn't happen now, if she wasn't dead she was missing or locked away, and from the 31st it seemed. Sighing a bit her duties kept her from recovering these reports as often as she should. This was disappointing and potentially dangerous.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Reading a few more items of note, Ayame takes the collection of papers, and putting them with her sack of burnable goods[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent], they would be destroyed rather soon. Now for her next actions of the day, accessing her chip it seemed the situation with Rei had not been resolved, it was still a source of headache for herself. Grinning lightly Michio seemed to be sending more of his messages, while she still felt he wrote far too much, it was often sweet, and there was the older message on needing to meet with Nyoko, given recent happenings and school activities it was understandably delayed. There was also the meeting she needed both Rei and Michio to attend..[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Sending a message to both of them there would be subtly differences in the message each received but the basic point still stood, though it was more for Rei than Michio.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Rei-sama, about that meeting that was requested of you that I mentioned earlier, do you think you'll have any time to do so today? It is of some benefit to you, I'm asking this as it may prove helpful in your future. Th[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]e A[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]materasu Shrine will be the meeting place. There is also another couple of matters I need to tell you about in person..I hope that you will accept ~Ayame"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Then was time for Michio.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Heh, sending me more flirts are you? Least its not the bar again, I've contacted Rei-sama in hopes that she'll agree to the meeting, I've arranged it at The Amaterasu Shrine, I'll let you know of a time..I also have another matter to deal with, if things don't go badly I was thinking we could go to the Ramen shop, maybe elsewhere.. Ara ara, I'll start to ramble like some [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]middle school girl, Will contact you again once I know something. ~ Ayame"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Then last but not least, was Nyoko, pondering if she should mention or ask about the various on goings, it likely was not a smart idea, either for offending, or as it could be spied on. In the case of her message to the other two, the Temple grounds weren't all that small and was generally a well protected area public area, there was no dangers in this so much as the route to it in the first place.. On the other hand mentioning and asking about murders, disappearances and the like would likely tip off a few people. Plus with it being the weekend normally the Yakuza proper would watch the two heirs apparent.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Nyoko-san, We both have been pretty busy lately to where we couldn't talk, I was wondering if some time today you may want to, I'm getting off work soon, a couple things to talk about maybe..plus that one issue. ~ Ayame"[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Truth be told this was getting exhausting, and she had no idea when Rei would want their meeting, on the other hand Nyoko wasn't one to be kept waiting. [/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

@Wen @Accelerator @Karyra

Last edited:
[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]
s6078.jpg

[November 4th, Noon // Iwasawa's Residence]

The past few days have been quite uneventful for Yuuki. He have been hearing a lot of news surrounding his school. In particular about the hacker in school, seems that the Social Morals officer have caught the hacker that made the recent attacks that happened few weeks ago. He also heard that Kira got into a car crash, Yuuki have sent her a get well wishes and was thinking on visiting her today... If it's not for the things that were put on the desk in front of Yuuki right now.

In front of Yuuki, there were Red Panda stickers along with various photos of Rei Saionji. He then looked at the bag that he put just beside the photos. It was a bag that belonged to Rei Saionji, though it was now covered with stickers of Red Pandas.

Considering the things in front of him, Yuuki first thought that what happened to Rei was just an annoying yet harmless prank. But the photos, and also the marks that were left on the back. Made Yuuki thought otherwise.

To: Rei Saionji
Subj: --

Hey, can you come to my house? There's something that I wanted to talk about. Also, I found your bag.

P.S. : You can tell me where to meet you if you can't come to my house.

sent - today, 8.00 AM
Reviewing the message that he sent to Rei this morning. Yuuki wondered what sort of trouble that his crush have got herself into with the pandas. He noticed that not long before this, the prank that resolves around Rei getting red panda stickers on her clothes is ongoing. It seemed harmless at first. But, when Rei's bag got stolen and Yuuki found it, He also found the photos of Rei that were taken when Rei didn't notice she was being taken pictures. Then there were Nyoko's name written with lipstick and there's also imprint of red lips next to it on the back of each photos.

Yuuki picked up the photos and decided the put it away inside the desk's drawer. He then lay down onto his bed and wait for Rei to respond to his message while listening to a relaxing music.

[/fieldbox]
@Karyra

[November 4th, Noon // Saionji Residence -> Iwasawa's Residence]

It had been days since she'd kissed Raptor, and all she'd gotten was that yes, people could turn invisible. A whole clan could do it. At the very least, there was no french kissing involved. Thinking back on it made Rei blush with embarrassment and shame, because to Rei she hadn't really felt anything except that Yuuki could never know. If he found out about this incident and found out about her dumb crush...

Rei threw a pillow at a wall, trying to suppress the shame.

She was home today, mostly because her mother had work and insisted on Rei staying home today. Something about more training tonight. Rei hadn't told her mother about the kiss at the TTC, because she couldn't let anyone know. She couldn't let them know how powerless she was. For being a Yakuza heir, all she could do was grovel and beg people to do things.

Then there was Kira in the hospital. If she hadn't-
"Rei-sama, about that meeting that was requested of you that I mentioned earlier, do you think you'll have any time to do so today? It is of some benefit to you, I'm asking this as it may prove helpful in your future. The Amaterasu Shrine will be the meeting place. There is also another couple of matters I need to tell you about in person..I hope that you will accept ~Ayame"
Rei was about to reply with an immediate request for a meeting when...
Hey, can you come to my house? There's something that I wanted to talk about. Also, I found your bag.

P.S. : You can tell me where to meet you if you can't come to my house.
Rei bit her lip. On one hand she really wanted to see Yuuki, and figure out why her bag was there. And the something that he wanted to talk about made her heart jump a little.

Her first reply was to Ayame.
Maybe later on today. I have martial arts training until afternoon. But I should be able to later on today. Amaterasu Shrine should work fine. Also, have you seen my bag around? I lost it, but haven't been able to find it lately. Since you've been keeping a close eye on me, you should know where I lost it, right?

-Rei Saionji
Her second was to Yuuki.
I can do that. It's not a problem to go to your house, I was just sitting around anyway. Also, how did you find my bag? I'm usually pretty careful with it, so losing it is out of character for me.

-Rei Saionji
It took a few minutes for Rei to get ready, picking the right clothes and whatnot, she picked something with a skirt since it was warming up, and added leggings just in case. She fussed with her hair as well, trying to make it look nice. Ultimately, she gave up on it and put on her favorite blue hat.

Once she was satisfied with her she looked, Rei set out for Yuuki's house. It wasn't a far walk, but the butterflies in her stomach made it longer. Maybe she should have said to meet somewhere less personal, but at the same time, she really wanted to see Yuuki's house.

Once she arrived, Rei knocked on the door, waiting to be invited inside. She half hoped he wouldn't be home, but that was silly because she'd been told by Yuuki that he wanted to meet here in his own house. Rei needed to get a reign on her emotions before she betrayed herself. He liked someone else, and they were happy, she couldn't break them up.

Besides, friends went to each other's houses all the time, right? This wasn't unusual at all. She shouldn't get her hopes up any.

@RedArmyShogun (message reply) @LowDefinition
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Pratt Rikuto, blue, solid]

PrattIco_zpsk3svjb7j.jpg

[November 4th, Noon / Excalibur Arcade]

To explain how Pratt felt when they sat down at the gundam game would be simple: he was nervous. The genre was almost completely new to him, he'd only played a few of them on his handheld, but to add that he now had to play with joysticks? This was a nightmare. Joysticks were like taking everything on a handheld and raising it two to three inches so that your hands had to rest uncomfortably in the air. However, the button placement was always convenient. He figured since it was still in the realm of a shooter he could abuse the long distance capabilities of the mechas, but it would seem that Miyamotto would not be stupid enough to sit there and challenge him in his comfort zone. Nope, he was closing distance and it aggravated the gamer in Pratt as he knew that he would soon have to worry about using the joystick even more now.

"Damn, sticks. Everything is so fast. It's kinda hard to keep up, but hell if I lose to him. To anyone." Pratt shouted within the depths of his mind as he slammed his hand down onto the fire button.

The screen lit up with explosions, enough to satisfy Pratt's little mind, but as he smiled at the screen before him he was thrown back into his chair as a yellow beam shot through the smoke and engage up close with Pratt. He was hit by the attack of course, but on his next breath he was able to break out his melee weapon and exchange blows with his opponent, and even land some. However, the machines began to wear and soon enough the game ended - ended in a tie. Pratt leaned on the dashboard of the machine and blew some hair out of his face.

"Well, that was-" Pratt stopped himself as he stretched back and noticed the crowd. "What the heck. When'd you all show up?"

Pratt chose to mostly ignore the crowd, giving smiles to those who tried to interact with him and continuing onto Miyamoto. Pratt stretched out his hand as he reached the boy before stopping to give a more sincere smile to him.

"You can drop the honorifics. They sound terrible with my name." Pratt said casually before continuing. "But, yeah, game was cool. I'd have preferred a controller in all honesty though and now that you mention it..." Pratt paused. "Actually, I don't think I am all that hungry, but I'll join ya', probably just get a drink."

Pratt allowed the silence to sink in so he could address something on his mind. "So, Ryuu, how'd you get so damn good at games, again?"

@Eruantien @WhoeverElse

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.