Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= Iwasawa Yuuki, #339966, solid]
s6078.jpg

[November 4th, Noon // Iwasawa's Residence]

Yuuki wondered why did he even invite Rei to his house. He could've returned her bag at some place other than his house. Not to mention that Rei might probably reject the invitation. Yuuki thought of sending another message to Rei to meet him at another place until...
I can do that. It's not a problem to go to your house, I was just sitting around anyway. Also, how did you find my bag? I'm usually pretty careful with it, so losing it is out of character for me.
Yuuki immediately shot a reply to Rei.
It's a long story, I'll tell you later when you arrive.
Of course, after sending that message. Yuuki prepared himself to meet Rei, freshen his looks and such. One could tell that he went a bit too clean for just a casual meet-up. He then heard a knock on the front door, Yuuki then walk towards the front door and open it.

"Ah... You came, come on in." Yuuki welcomed Rei and let her in before closing the door.

"I don't know how long have you lost your bag, but just yesterday I found it in the school's hallway. I thought about returning it to you immediately but... considering the state it was when I found it..." Yuuki explained the situation about the bag that Rei lost as he lead Rei to his room.

"Well, I guess you should see for yourself." Yuuki said as he opened the door to his room. Which the first thing to see is the desk right across the room. On top of the desk was a pile of red panda stickers and Rei's bag that were covered in red panda stickers.

"Not only that, I also found this inside the bag." Yuuki walked to the desk and opened the drawer. Picking the photos of Rei with a red lips mark and Nyoko's name written on the back of each photos. He handed over all the photos to Rei.

"Can we... talk about this problem that you got involved with those Red Panda people?" Yuuki looked genuinely worried for Rei and the problem that he thought she's in right now.This side of Yuuki could only be seen briefly before he poorly deny it.

"N-n-not that I'm worried about you or anything, I'm just curious." Yuuki denied his worry although it was poorly done. His eyes tried to avoid gazing to Rei directly. He could even feel his heart beating fast.

[/fieldbox]
@Karyra

Reactions: Miya
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Obato Castle, Training Hall]

Contrary to what most people would expect after hearing Kokoro Amane's explanation, and Ayatane Shigere's playful provocation, Kamijou Michio actually had a pleasant smile on his face. His perspective of his superior, both in the hierarchy of the school and the Yakuza, had been significantly overturned due to the results of the secret plan she formulated.

From the beginning, most people doubted why she had been dead set on implicating Sagawa Mizunohara as the hacker, considering that the Student Council President wasn't one to act as such without definite reason. After all, she would not rise to power and gain so much influence by making stupid decisions and baseless assumptions. Hence, he was unaffected when she told him how Mizunohara-san had practically became Yakuza property, just like him. It was so ironic... she ended their relationship because he was born into the Yakuza, so to speak, claiming that she hated him because of that... and now she was forced into the very darkness she loathed... He didn't know whether to laugh or pity his former friend for this sudden turn of events but eitherway, he kept his emotions at bay, at least for now.

Still, the rooftop incident still lingered in his mind. Had that been staged as well? Was that also part of Kokoro Amane's plan? Or had Mizunohara Sagawa ended their relationship out of her own volition? No matter. After what happened in Hisakawa Koukou's rooftop, there was no possible way of mending their friendship any time soon. In fact, there is no need to concern himself with her anymore. That's what she claimed she wanted, after all. With her name is cleared now. there is no longer a need for him to "save" her. All he needs to focus now is ensuring his family's safety...

"Do not fret, Amane-sama. I'm not as petty as to harass her just because of that. Not like I could lift a finger against her. For starters, even after what she did to me, I still consider her as a childhood friend, even if the feeling may no longer be mutual. I wouldn't dare harm someone I consider a friend after all. Besides, since she's a hacker, if I do get the urge to harm her, she could just shut my functions down like a puppet master. I value my life so much that in fact, I'll try my best to avoid contact with her as much as possible... unless the situation calls for it. After all, that's what she said she wanted." Michio explained calmly as he stood firmly in front of Amane.

"Though, allow me to offer my sincerest apologies for all the inappropriate things I've said to you, Amane-sama. It was quite insolent of me to act as such without knowing your true motive for "framing" Mizunohara-san. The plan is brilliant and I could have never done any better myself. I should have never doubted you in the first place, since you are the Student Council President, and my superior in the Yakuza. You would know what's best for your people. As such, I will strive to not repeat the same mistake again." The silver-haired heir gave an apologetic bow as he earnestly uttered his words of apology to the black haired Mikado.

Truth be told, he would have never adapted to the situation so easily if it not for the help of his second personality, who has aptly named "Nichio". The conversation he had with Kokoro was mostly done by Nichio who had approached things in a calmer, more analytical manner than the emotional Michio ever could. It might sound crazy, but the two had made quite an agreement with each other. Until Michio could handle his own with affairs regarding the Yakuza, Nichio would step in to fill in for him.

"You handle gettin yarself another girl. I'll take care of this Yakuza mess our father had gotten us into... at least until you could handle this as well. With Saionji-san having a significant advantage over us, both in training and Amane-san's favor, you'd need all the help you can get." Nichio once said to him.

With every ounce of respect and humility he could muster, Michio then stated his request to Amane for a fair competition against Rei Saionji. He would need to find out whether or not he would be granted any chance of winning at all, or doomed to fight a losing war.

"Though, I must say that I am troubled by something Mizunohara-san said. It seems that I am "destined to lose" from the very beginning, with my purpose only acting as competition for Saionji-san. I may not have taken any interest in succeeding the Old Man until now but know that I am now determined to take this competition a lot more seriously. My eyes have now been opened to the truth, that the Yakuza is now my family. All that I ask is that Amane-sama grant me the honor and the privilege of a fair competition against Saionji-san."

However, the silver-haired boy's mood did turn foul when Ayatane Shigeru implied of doing something to Mizunohara Sagawa that would "make her show an expression she wouldn't show to any other man." Contrary to what he believed, perhaps he still cared about the tech whiz even now. Still, he remained calm and silent despite this provocation. This had now turned into a battle of wills, and if his will crumbled, then Ayatane Shigeru would have already won that battle.

Even when the arrogant prick declared that he would turn Michio into his underling and hung his arm over his shoulder, he still remained calm and composed. Though seeing him use VR did give him an idea to take the offensive in this battle of wills.

With a snap of his finger, Michio's appearance changed as he transformed into his Virtu-Ava Avatar. The perpetual scowl of this avatar's form was nothing but intimidating, not to mention the futuristic plates that had now began circling Shigeru and threatening to bombard him with a barrage of laser fire. If this was not enough to make the braggart remove his arm around Michio's shoulder, then the milk tea lover would just calmly, and gently pry it off of him.

"Ohh, pardon me. I haven't used this form in a while, and I may have forgotten to tell that my LARS plates sometimes have a mind of their own. Their programmed to engage any who would threaten my personal space. I only transformed into this avatar because I felt that it would be appropriate to use virtual appearances since you, yourself, are utilizing one as well."

Despite how calmly he had uttered that explanation, Ayatane Shigeru would undoubtedly feel intimidated by malicious aura surrounding Michio. While he may not outright beat the crap out of the arrogant bastard, he was not going to let himself get pushed around by these types of people either. If he had not taken any course of action whatsoever, he would be branded as indecisive, or weak-willed so he needed to stand up to Shigeru's intimidation by intimidating him, himself.

"That said, while I appreciate the gesture, I suggest that it not be wise to act in such an over familiar and friendly manner with me, Ayatane Shigeru-san. For starters, we are not friends, nor have we been acquainted up until now. it is certainly awkward for you to sling your arm over my shoulder... unless of course you swing both ways, in which case, I have no right to judge. Lastly, we are rivals, as you have said, which would indicate that it is not proper for you to act in such an overly familiar and friendly way towards me. It is proper etiquette between two people after all to respect one another's personal space, don't you think so, Ayatane Shigeru-san?"

A few moments later, the alert that he had received a message popped up in his HUD. However, since he is in such a critical situation, he chose to postpone viewing it and making a response until after he is dismissed by Amane.

@Ehb

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Gold Line Bus]
Why? Just why couldn't Kyouko reach a happy ending? Did she really had to accept it? Kyouko didn't want to lose anybody or anything. She wanted it all. 'Choosing' was not an option. Even if that person made sure the pirate would understand, she simply did not accept it.

And even if Kyouko accepted the current circumstances. Was Sagawa's friendship really worth it? If she had been the cold egoistic asshole adult she would like to be then everything would have been fine. But she simply couldn't.

So much had happened in just a few days. There was the eternaly sleeping princess Misheru. What happened to her was just... horrible. But even more horrible was that little dark and dirty feeling that was actually glad Misheru was taken out of existence. The rumours were everywhere. Misheru and Kira sitting on a tree. Added to that the small scene in the class-room Kyouko didn't even know what she was supposed to think anymore.

Of course she was mainly troubled and concered for the short-pants loving redhead... and truly glad Kira was still kicking - more or less. But the fact that both of them had been in a car accident together just added fuel to the horrible demon named envy inside her.

It was a subject that Kyouko had problems dealing with. Problems even thinking about. She knew was the best solution was. And as much as Kyouko loved to take things head on and simple the simple solution to that problem would make everything just more complex.

Then there was pervert Yuuki who, as far as Kyouko was aware, was taken into some sort of protective custody. That wouldn't be a problem if not for his parents treating her like shit. But she couldn't blame them. Still... while Yuuki wasn't exactly a childhood friend like Misheru they had been pretty close nonetheless.

Life would have been good if that were all the social problems Kyouko had to deal with. Alas, it was not. Michio behaved like... well. Clearly Kyouko had to give him a good beating just because. Iori, who'm she actually started to enjoy being around for just a short moment - suddenly disappeared. Whoosh, Just like that. Considering the day and age they were in this was simply... not possible? Even so, Kyouko was actually silly enough to still spend some of her energy thinking about Yukimaru and the fact she would most likely get promoted.

All in all the entire situation felt... not right. Not even the entire deal with Sagawa. Was the hacker really just caught like that? Clearly if he had been such a Fool from the get-go it would have been way easier before, but what did the blonde know about that stuff. Everything just sucked. Honestly, all Kyouko wanted to do right now was be alone and forget everything around her.

"Right Kyouko-san? We're all friends here, so shouldn't we stick together?"

It was then that Kyouko's attention drifted towards a sweet Peach's voice. Her name was called. And standing in the very same bus she had taken so far were Sagawa and Chiyo.

Right, Sagawa. It was obvious Kyouko had visited the hospital before. Not just for Sagawa but also Misheru and... well, Kira, sorts of. Somehow Kyouko wasn't even surprised to see Sagawa so... healthy... after all the meat-bun lover was Kyouko's little sister, she had to be though.

"Y-Yeah..."

Kyouko replied at first. Surprised at her own words for a second as they sounded like she was about to be done with the world. Clearing her throat as clearly the blonde hadn't spoken for a while she put up her usual behaviour, trying to hide how she truly felt this moment.

"Yeah! Friends gotta stick together no matter how bad it gets! Sadly, most Fool's don't get that." Giving both of them a weak smile she added. "Glad to see you're alright, Sagawa-chan."

Clearly, Kyouko wasn't even sure what had been going on up until this point as she was too busy being a self-reflecting mess. Damn, the pirate spend way too much time thinking the past couple days.

@Ehb
@Raven Haruka[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[November 4th, Noon / Iwasawa's Residence]

"Ah... You came, come on in."

Wow, he looked really nice. N-not that it was flattering to Rei that he looked nice for their casual meet up. Because that's what this was. A casual meet up.

"Thank you," Rei replied, trying to focus on taking off her shoes and not on what he wanted to talk about that was making her heart beat a little too fast.

She was here for her bag. What was she doing, acting like an idiot in love, anyway?

"I don't know how long have you lost your bag, but just yesterday I found it in the school's hallway. I thought about returning it to you immediately but... considering the state it was when I found it..."

Rei's head immediately turned to look at Yuuki. She was getting a suspicion about how her bag looked, and what did he think about it? It wasn't like she wanted the stickers, but at most there was maybe one or two. This wasn't that bad of an incident.

"Well, I guess you should see for yourself."

Her thoughts almost distracted her from realizing that she was going into Yuuki's room. Luckily, she managed to suppress a blush at going into his room. This was just a casual meet up and he had found her bag this was about the sticker incidents. That was it.

As they crossed the threshold, she was grateful that he hadn't noticed her slight hesitation as to whether or not to actually go inside or not. It wasn't like Yuuki was some stranger, Yuuki was a friend. Just... just a friend. He should stay that way, he was happiest that way. But his room was pretty clean for what she'd heard a boy's room looked like. It made her own room look like a pigsty, though. She hadn't gotten the chance to clean up since the last time she'd painted, so there were jars of paint water all over. Her mother hadn't bothered to go into Rei's room, so she could leave it as messy as she wanted.

Of course, because his room was clean and his desk so visible, her bag -now red with panda stickers- stood out. There were more beside it, and Rei was scared for a second. She didn't keep anything much in her bag, but Yuuki had gone through her bag. Luckily, it didn't seem like he'd pulled out any notebooks (for doodling or dungeon mapping, because Rei liked holding a pencil while taking notes for games and whatnot) and even then he couldn't find anything about the yakuza in her bag. It was still embarrassing, though.

"Not only that, I also found this inside the bag."

He pulled out a pile of pictures. Rei sorted through them quietly, noticing that every single one she wasn't looking at the camera. A sign of someone taking pictures they shouldn't have and when she wasn't aware of them doing so. Of course, each was signed Nyoko with a kiss.

"Can we... talk about this problem that you got involved with those Red Panda people?"

Did that sound like concern from Yuuki?

Someone was.... someone was worried about this? Besides Ayame and herself? Sure, Rei's Mother worried about this incident, but...

"N-n-not that I'm worried about you or anything, I'm just curious."

Rei stared at one picture for a long time. Should she tell him? This wasn't a yakuza problem, far from it. So it wasn't a secret, and he was already involved...

"I... I don't know why this is happening. I just helped Kira one day, who had gotten cuffed to Nyoko. Then the stickers started happening. I-I've been trying to figure this out, but Ayame is not helping all that much." Rei confessed, and damn it she sounded exhausted. She hadn't meant to let emotion leech into her voice, but Yuuki always did this to her, and she kind of hated it. "But now you are all caught up. Hah, I am sorry. I do not want to involve you if you do not want to be. So, uhm..."

She stuffed the pictures back into the bag while she thought about what she wanted to say next.

"But... I could always use someone to depend on. N-not that you have to be, it's just that if you wanted to help me figure out the culprit that would be a big help..."

Oh god she was blabbering now. Damn it Yuuki, at least I'm not making a fool of myself in public.

"Uh uh... and this is embarrassing, but this is all of the pictures, right? I-I n-need to figure out i-if they took any- if there's just these that you've seen in my bag or someone's selling them."

She was not going to ask her crush if there were pictures of her changing or something else inappropriate in these pictures. Besides that, these -while wildly creepy- weren't so bad. But it seemed like there was someone holding back on that if that was the case. So it could escalate to something even worse than this.

@LowDefinition
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent][November 4th, Noon / Sayato Family Store-TTC][/BCOLOR]

Suddenly a new message was ready for her. Deciding to play a bit of a shell game, she walks over to the store cooler and grabs three sports drinks, Grape, Strawberry and Green Tea flavored. "Purple Rei, Red Nyoko, Green Michio..If its someone else I'll just grab a water." Taking a bit of yen coins and putting them in the register, Ayame then activates her messaging system, reading it, a short message was displayed;

Maybe later on today. I have martial arts training until afternoon. But I should be able to later on today. Amaterasu Shrine should work fine. Also, have you seen my bag around? I lost it, but haven't been able to find it lately. Since you've been keeping a close eye on me, you should know where I lost it, right?

-Rei Saionji

Rei huh.. The first bit was to be expected, but at least she was agreeing to the meeting, and without even knowing who she was meeting.. The next bit of the message clarified it, he likely had her mind on that bag of hers, how in the world did she even lose it.. She practically had the thing on her person all the time.

Thinking back to the murders and the events with the Red Panda's, or rather what she was positive was an attempt to frame them and leading to them being Crushed by the Yakuza, this could not be ignored. While just a teenager, her own hobbies and a few instructions from the Yakuza let her have a bit experience or at least abstract thought on what could have, and still happen. And it wouldn't be proper to tell the girl her job was to watch her and her surroundings, not her property, she needed Rei's co-operation later on today afterall, plus the two matters she needed to bring up with both her and Michio.

Alright on that, be careful on the way up.. As to your bag hmm... Last I seen you with it was during school before the Cultural Festival preparations. On the day of the Cultural Festival and the preparations the day before I was pretty busy, but when I seen you, the bag was there;

Pausing for a bit, she could have asked her assistant when the bag vanished or where, but that wasn't something she couldn't get to right then and there. To tell Rei here and now that Ayame had other eyes watching her might deepen the whole, the fact was until they took out whoever was behind this the only way it could be dealt with was a program to detect stealth from the Yakuza it's self, or to Isolate the Girl in an area without chip support, or with one way in and traps or devices that worked off of the chip network.. The sad fact was as she knew from being an eavesdropper and her training, protected people could not live normal lives.

Grinding her teeth, Ayame slaps her right hand down upon the store counter before composing the rest of her message, letting out an angry growl. Her own life was being heavily affected by this, at times it was as if Rei didn't even consider Ayame a human with problems of her own to deal with. Or so it seemed to Ayame, and it didn't help that she believed Rei didn't trust her.

All this because some other gang couldn't work up the balls to deal with Red Panda's themselves.. They should have just went after the rich schemer at the center of all of their troubles, actions would have been taken much faster, but then again Kokoro Amane's knew how to keep her security up.. Just even thinking of that girl pulling strings really pissed Ayame off, all things considered.

I'm going to go talk to Nyoko now, and find some answers, if that doesn't work.. Well you'll find out what I want to do soon enough. If your bag turns up be careful of it, some... how should I put it, stuff is going around in this town right now. I'll try finding your bag personally. I just need to retrace some of your steps. If you find it before me, then let me know, please.. ~Ayame.
Sending the Message, the girl exhales heavily closing her eyes briefly. Pausing for a bit, she considers if the information today was true, then a Red Panda lieutenant was killed, and with hand to hand combat at that.. These chips gave a lot of abilities but they also robbed one of others. Nor where they invincible or all powerful. What if she got rid of her chip or masked it and picked up a gun or a blade from one of the other Yakuza and solved her problems one at a time permanently?

From the hacking case to the gangs, it was just one problem after another in this damnable town. Least that was where her thoughts would linger. Shaking them aside, this place really was getting to her, remembering a quote she once heard Ayame laughs a bit bitterly raising and slamming her hands upon the counter. "No man, No Problem.."

Thinking of the few physical beatings and collections she participated in to toughen her up at the older Yakuza's suggestion, Ayame throws the grape sports drink across the store, impacting against the wall. Right now she didn't much care for the flavor anymore. Going into the menu to disable some of her chips features, for today she wanted a less cluttered view of the world and not a constant reminder of her troubles.

Right now she didn't much care for the grape flavor anymore. This town and it's stupid games for power was only angering her further. It was then her mother entered the door, looking much like Ayame, her mother's hair was even more blonde, mostly due to her half Russian heritage, and her eyes were a dark brown with tan skin much lighter than Ayame's. Wearing a simple set of pants with a striped shirt a name tag simply read; Akita Sayato.

"Ayame...what's wrong?" Bending down to clean the mess she glances over to her daughter offering a soft if somewhat sad smile.

"Just the other damn job Mom...and this city. Hey if Mana or Kyouko come by give them a free drink, I already put some Yen in the cash register.. I'll come back to close up, but for now I need to visit someone. Sorry about the mess mom.. Oh yeah.. I want to see about getting some flowers for someone I know. They're in the hospital. Anyways I-I'll see you later." Grabbing the trash Ayame throws in a few more yen coins into the register, snatching up her folder from before with the news paper, she closes the register.

Moving from the counter and heading for the door, Ayame feels a hand on her right leg, looking down her mother has a bit of a sad smile looking up. "Ayame.. Your father may have made things hard for us.. But you are my darling little girl, smile a little and find something good in this world.. You aren't an evil child."

"Mom..as if they'll let us walk away.. Just, look I-I'l see you later, alright?" Tearing away from her mothers grip Ayame felt a bit conflicted with those words, what she read, and what she was just thinking. For now all she could do was focus on duty and step forward. The future would come later.

Tearing the folder into shreds as she stepped outside, Ayame heads around back for the stores portable incinerator, throwing all the burnable trash inside, she starts the ignitor throwing all the fragments inside, watching them burn, it was funny how physical information was easier to secure than those chips.. Maybe the old ways like those of the Ninja were better after all. Smiling thinly and shutting the door, the trash would burn its self and be collected later for dumping.

Now was time to find the Red Panda Leader. Having received no reply from Nyoko, Ayame did know at least where she would be. The girl was unreliable at times with messages, which was funny as how demanding she had been of Ayame the last few days with her radio show...speaking of she should really sneak about and listen to the schools gossip, could come in handy but for now a more serious issue needed to be dealt with.

Pondering sending a message about the meeting time to Michio, there wasn't any point in it for now, he hadn't replied then there was likely something keeping him from it, or he was just ignoring her, laughing a bit softly at the thought of that, his mention of needing to marry that girl still pissed her off. She rather doubted it would be something she could abide..even if she did want to protect him... Then again not all relationships worked out, she was painfully aware of that thanks to her own family situation.

Holding the bridge of her nose a bit of a headache was coming on, but it couldn't be helped, walking onwards as a few minutes passed she would have to deal with it. Duty called and that duty would take her to the door step of the TTC pulling open the first door, she hoped Nyoko would be in.

(I didn't see anything worth underlining in this minus my last action as I'm not engaged in conversation with anyone other than myself.)

[/fieldbox]
@Karyra @Wen

Last edited:
[fieldbox=Kamei Mana, #ccffff, solid]
ManaIco_zps2i5hycel.jpg~original

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Excalibur Arcade]

Mana watched the new game from the crowd with a huge, excited grin. Mechs were cool! Plus the new tech that came with these cutting-edge consoles really pulled her attention in. Obviously she was rooting for the yellow mecha, since the cyan one was piloted by that jerk. Ryuu-kun may have terrible taste when it came to love, but he was actually pretty kind. As far as Mana was concerned, this was a battle of good vs evil.

One flurry of explosive moves later, the battle ended in a tie. Mana added her own cheer to the crowd, facing mostly toward Ryuu. Would've been better if he'd won, but this worked too. As another two replaced them to take their turn, Mana finally snapped out of the alluring trance of this fancy new game. Right, she was here for a very specific reason. Distractions, distractions.

Exiting the room, Mana took a quick look side to side. "Hm....if I was a Kira, where would I be hiding....?" She muttered to herself, wandering around a bit. This place was huge. In fact, it was well known for being huge; probably one of the largest arcades for miles. Really, Mana never should've let Kira out of her sight, but the new game was just too tempting. Now she could be anywhere in this maze of multicolored lights....or maybe she even left.

After a solid 5 minutes of searching to no avail, Mana finally sighed and flew her drone off of her head. Kazami usually rested on top of Mana like an oddly-shaped hat in crowded places like this, but the extra set of eyes were kinda needed here.

Kazami flew through the arcade, as close to the ceiling as Mana could manage, until she finally flew into a back room, spying Kira dancing around like a hurricane. Leaving the room as fast as she'd entered, Kazami returned to Mana, who appeared at the door shortly after, once again wearing her drone-hat.

"Heya," Mana greeted, walking up beside the game. As Kira concluded her song, Mana playfully applauded her score. Actually, that really was darn impressive. "The perfect game for a master drummer, hm? One where you drum with your feet." She tried a little dance of her own, but ended up just awkwardly stepping around in a circle-ish pattern. Though part of it was intentionally bad to lighten the mood.

If Mana hadn't seen Kira in the hospital earlier, she would've seriously questioned whether or not she had been in a car crash at all. Certainly she could move around well enough, it was quite the recovery. Still....there was something suspicious going on, and Raptor had used Kira's name to hide it. Mana adjusted Kazami on her head to be slightly less off-tilt as she casually threw out her question.

"Anyway, I've been looking for a ghost-y avatar. Kinda like an oni-masked ghost with a katana, 'kay? Know anybody with something like that?"

@Eruantien
@ShiroKiyoshi
@Wen
((....and technically anyone else in the arcade))
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Gold Line Bus]

"No!"

Sagawa turned to see Imada Chiyo walking after her. The way she called out just now was hard to ignore. It was almost desperate even.

"What's wrong...?"

"I mean, uh, we're friends now, right? Friends don't let friends go walking into large shopping malls alone. It's a...a thing now."
"Right Kyouko-san? We're all friends here, so shouldn't we stick together?"

"O-oh...? Really? I'm, I didn't realize it worked that way."

Sagawa immediately felt her insides curl in shame at remembering that text she had sent. It was the least embarrassing thing she could come up with but it was still something that made her want to dig her face into a pillow for remembering it.

But was this really okay? Wasn't it important to plan these sorts of things ahead of time? Sagawa knew that she had to check in on Michio's schedule before doing anything since he was always so busy.

"Y-Yeah..."
"Yeah! Friends gotta stick together no matter how bad it gets! Sadly, most Fool's don't get that."
Kyouko affirmed. "Glad to see you're alright, Sagawa-chan."

"Thank you. Kyou-chan." Sagawa nodded before turning to the peach. "Sure, Imada-san. Let's all go together then."

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Karakuri Mall]

As Sagawa lead them into the mall, she wondered to herself it agreeing with Chiyo's proposal was okay. Iori - Chiyo's maid and Ren her stepsister had disappeared. Even Sagawa couldn't find any trace from their chips. Both of those people were ones who were probably close to Chiyo. No doubt, those sorts of things were weighing heavily on her.

Iori was annoying. With how much she would always come out of nowhere when Sagawa never asked for it. She wasn't someone she particularly knew well, in yet, she still chose to 'help' out of her own free will. And... it was ultimately thanks to her and Kyouko that the situation with the Hacker was ultimately resolved so quickly. She still couldn't believe how quickly she had disappeared.

Right now, she owed a big debt to Iori. But there was no way to repay it to her now.

In her worry, she had sent that text to Chiyo, trying to cheer her up without making any mention of what had happened. It was completely hypocritical of her. She had told Yuri those weeks ago that she wasn't interested in a friendship as some kind of reward or incentive. But...

Sagawa didn't want to be a bystander towards what was happening around the peach and and Kyouko.

Michio hadn't tried contacting her in this whole week. Even though Kyouko had visited. By the way it looked, there was no going back in that regard. His fate was in their hands now. It was entirely possible that the things that Chiyo and Iori did on behalf of Sagawa ended up leading to the way things were now.

Those two people, and even Kyouko, were very stupid. Trying to save someone who'd rather have nothing to do with them.

But...

Sagawa still couldn't help but admire that foolishness.

"So... anyway. What did you two want to do here anyway?" Sagawa said as she stopped and turned to them. "I was going to go to the game shop to pick up something, but I can do that on the way out. Got anything in mind to kill time?"

Kyouko saw Sagawa forcing herself to look more personable. It was usually normal to have Michio or herself ask that question to her back then. She remembered what Sagawa had said when she had visited her in the hospital earlier that week...

"I really did it this time. Mi-kun... I think he really..."

"You know, Kouko-chan. I'm sad. It's not because I know that we can't go back anymore. But, because I know that it was probably for the best. Amane-san was right. It isn't right for him to be obsessed over me. But, even so. Even though it is for the best, I..."

Sagawa turned around. Suppressed tears were crawling down the sides of her face.

"I hate it."

Despite this, she was smiling.

She dryly laughed, accepting her loss.

"I've have been quite foolish all this time, haven't I Kyou-chan?"
"I... really have to grow up."

"I really don't know what people normally do for things like this, so I apologize Imada-chan. So I'm fine with whatever you're feeling like doing! Right? Kyou-chan?"

For Sagawa, getting along with the people she had left was the best she could do for now.

@Skyswimsky
@Raven Haruka
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= , white, solid]
[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Obato Castle, Training Hall]

Kokoro was dismissive of Michio's praise. Before, she was able to be confident that of Michio's word back then. But, now... she had to be weary. As honest as a person he was, with his recent decision to take the succession seriously, she had to just re guard whatever he said as the words of a prospective successor as opposed to those of another person and their honest feelings.

"I wouldn't call it that much of a success or all that brilliant at all, really. It was more of a poorly done gamble that paid off somehow. If only it always would work out that way..."

She sighed, as her gaze turned somewhat distant. In the end, Mikado politics had managed to chase her into the bounds of the school. The one place that was supposedly free of all of this.

From there, Michio pushed back against Ayatane's conjectures, as well as protested against his being used as an armrest by the latter.

"...!"

Ayatane reactively moved back from Michio as soon as the boy summoned his virtu-ava. He moved fast. Uncommonly fast. The whimsical Ayatane had rather responsive reflexes.

"Ooooh? Invading your personal space huh? You say you don't give a damn about your ex. But, we all know that people don't change in one day. Considering how how much your growling at me, I'm pretty sure you don't like the things I've been saying all that much."

At that moment, a clatter. A wooden training sword fell before Michio's feet, thrown by Ayatane.

But, this sword wasn't like the frivolous sparkles. It was real. Worst of all, Michio hadn't even seen him throw it either.

"If you want to even be considered as my rival, then why don't you show me just how determined you are to be the next head? I'll show you, right now, just how much we successors have on the line!"

Ayatane's words reverberated. His declaration was as deep as his desires. A desire, and an ambition that was insatiable and commanding.

"None of the Virtual Nonsense. The power of the Mikado isn't something that exists only in the real of fantasy, Mishiwo. It's a power that you wield. What you hurt with. What you bleed for. If you really think that some kind of threat from a hologram is worth any weight, then It's no surprise that your ex dumped you! No woman would want to depend on someone so weak."

So this was how it was between the successors. This was how it was supposed be between him and Saionji.

Despite their brief exchange, Michio could feel the kind of person Ayatane Shigeru was.

"Ayatane Shigeru, if you don't shut your mouth...." Kokoro began to threaten.

This world that Michio had entered wasn't kind in any way. The Mikado didn't gain control over what they did by being passive. At the higher levels, it was probably not surprising to think plans existed to have him or Saionji killed before they could be named as successors.

Right now, this challenge itself was probably one such plan as well.

Would Michio let himself get protected by Kokoro in this case?

@Accelerator

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[November 4th, Noon / Excalibur Arcade]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira was not in a good mood, but she lightened up when Mana approached her. She wasn't angry at Mana. She had no reason to be. They were new friends, and if anything, she wanted to get [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]new friends[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"The perfect game for a master drummer, hm? One where you drum with your feet."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira was about to point at one of those rockband games nearby, but smiled instead when Mana did her silly dance. It was the best she could do when she wanted to scream, shout, and possibly cry.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I guess you wouldn't know, but I've been a dancer since long, long before I was drummer," Kira said, stepping off the dancing pad. "My parents wanted to get me out of the house, stop playing games all day, make something of myself. They signed me up for dancing classes, and I didn't hate it. I was like eight. I've been taking weekly classes since then."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Anyway, I've been looking for a ghost-y avatar. Kinda like an oni-masked ghost with a katana, 'kay? Know anybody with something like that?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The description alone would have been enough for Kira to guess who Mana might be looking for. However, add to that what Nyoko had told her, and she didn't really need to guess. She wasn't sure why Nyoko had told her what had happened, but she was kind of glad she had. It seemed the red panda leader didn't go around telling everyone though. Nyoko had even extended an invitation to her. Kira had refused right away, as she was too busy, yet Nyoko had told her to think about it. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]We may not get along, but you're a lot like other red pandas. It just make sense to invite you, whether you accept or not. You won't have to feel like an outsider in a small town. Maybe it gets dangerous from time to time, yet we have each other's back. You won't be excluded. Here, I took the time to find another song for you.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko had showed her a song which had made her cry, though not when anyone was watching. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Stand side by side[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Carry all as one[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We can bear this weight[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Stand side by side[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]We won't come undone[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]For the hands that will carry us home are[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Touched by fate[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko must have gone out of her way to find the song, because she'd never heard of the artist before, and he was quite skilled. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Maybe I know, and maybe I don't," Kira said, as she was loathe to give up a friend's secret, but she wasn't particularly happy with Rei either. Even her girlfriend had sent Kira a get well card, and several other people had visited her in the short time she was in the hospital, yet Rei- No, the worst was sweet Turbo Lover, because Kira found it hard to be near her after everything that had happened. Even before that it had been difficult, but now it contributed to her guilt.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What's it to you?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Luma [/BCOLOR]
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= , magenta, solid]
[BCOLOR=transparent][November 4th, Noon / The TTC][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Ayame's message had mainly been confusing to Nyoko, because they'd spent more time together the last days than they ever had before. That said, they hadn't spent any time together before, and now Ayame had joined her on the student radio. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Therefore, she hadn't replied as quickly as she usually did, and some red pandas had distracted her. Nyoko had been lost in an extended conversation about the best Virtu-ava battle setup. She'd meant to leave the TTC to take a walk, or at least step outside for a second, but it seemed that always took longer than intended for her. It was just one of the boons or drawbacks, depending on perspective, of being a clan leader. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Once she did enter the hallway leading to the exit, she ran into Ayame. The dragon girl who acted as their guard didn't even hesitate about letting Ayame inside with another group of red pandas. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Should she be concerned that an outsider was allowed to enter so easily? Maybe it was just because Ayame was recognizable, and the dragon girl was another member of the student radio.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello Ayame-san," Nyoko said, stopping in her tracks, sliding her arms into the opposite sleeves of her kimono.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Morita-san," four red pandas said in unison, bowing their heads slightly, before continuing into the TTC.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Welcome," Nyoko said, tilting her head subtly at them. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko supposed she wasn't about to get a breather any time soon then, after all. Sighing, she resigned herself to the fact, and turned to head back inside the TTC with Ayame in tow. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I may have some leads on the sticker problem," she said, finding a seat for them. It was more difficult than usual due to the fact that it was a Saturday, so Nyoko simply sat down at a table where a redhead sat by herself. "We're packed full today, huh. It's not like I've got many secrets from my fellow red pandas anyway. This is my ever friendly assistant, so speak freely if you wish, Ayame-san. Shall we begin with the other problems you mentioned?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@RedArmyShogun [/BCOLOR]@☆ Mirai ☆ (Possibly)
[BCOLOR=transparent][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hello Ayame-san," Upon entering the door Ayame smiles thinly upon seeing Nyoko-san. As if to read the girl's mind in regards to her ease of Entry. "Your little dragon doesn't seem to mind me, but guess that's as I'm more likely to stab you in the front than the back. Though if I ever become a full, uh member of that other group I hope she'll at least give me a pat down. You seemed like you wanted to go on out for a bit.. Might be better if we did." Whatever news Ayame had was likely bad news judging by her cryptic warning. Before she can get any sort of reply on this however Nyoko carries out some introductions with four Red Panda's that came in with her, as the grouping passes her Nyoko turns back on her heel's leading Ayame through the other room and into the main area, which was crowded and active, but the music wasn't loud, which her aching head was thankful for.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]"I may have some leads on the sticker problem,"[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]Some good news finally? This was unexpected, if not welcomed. Upon approaching a mostly empty table, Ayame seems a bit nervous by her glances around the room, until Nyoko explains the situation, which calms her somewhat.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"We're packed full today, huh. It's not like I've got many secrets from my fellow red pandas anyway. This is my ever friendly assistant, so speak freely if you wish, Ayame-san. Shall we begin with the other problems you mentioned?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Looking at the other girl and biting down on her jaw, before turning her atteion to Nyoko, Ayame sighs, crossing her arms and taking a seat across from the leader, glancing about she makes sure no one else was paying attention too closely. Given the festive nature either Iori was rather hated or the Red Panda's didn't know. Clearing her throat she speaks. "It's about [/BCOLOR]Iori Nishimura, I gather my own information you know, it's not always, or even nearly as good as yours, hell maybe more of a rumor mill than an information network, the advantage is its not part of the network..as you know the Police avoid some reports for security until its been solved.."

Pausing for a bit and laying both of hands on the table Ayame leans in towards the pair, out of earshot of others and hoping this information didn't piss off Nyoko too much. "On the night of the 31st, two girls from our school were likely killed if not severely injured. Was signs of blood spread keeping with a knife attack and one of the bodies was mangled by a car. The body that I know for sure is dead I don't have a name to, the other body that the Police have hid the details on, well I'm sure you can guess.. From the amount of blood on the scene its unlikely she lived. I got the information from a Janitor at the hospital and a city clean up worker. Both I have reason to trust.. She was one of yours I felt you deserved to know. Also no new people are in the hospital.. Minus two body bags brought in."

Pausing for a bit Ayame continues, as her normal more calm poker face takes over, crossing her arms once more. "With the hacker being dealt with supposedly and the attempts to frame your Panda's the fact one of your Lieutenants and another girl from our school was murdered doesn't sit well with me.. If you want me to pursue this I can, sorry I don't have more detailed information Nyoko-san." Bowing her head briefly now was time to see how Nyoko would react to this.

@Wen
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
s6078.jpg

After voicing his concern on Rei's troubles. There were thoughts swirling around his head.

Perhaps I was being too nosy for her? Should I not voice my concern? But... that's what friends are for right? It's not like I'm interested to be her boyfriend or something. Besides, I already have Mika.

While Yuuki was trying to get his flustered thoughts away, he heard Rei starting to talk about her troubles. Hearing Rei sounded exhausted made Yuuki think that this problem is really serious.

"But... I could always use someone to depend on. N-not that you have to be, it's just that if you wanted to help me figure out the culprit that would be a big help..."

Yuuki's heart beats faster when he heard that Rei wants someone to depend on. Why is it that when it comes to Rei, Yuuki can't just stop thinking about it. He blushed.

"S-s-sure, I'd be glad to help you find wh-whoever it is that did this to you. I mean, t-that's what f-friends do right?"

Yuuki tried hard not to let his actual feeling come out, there's only one person that could make Yuuki this flustered and that's Rei. And Yuuki hated this.

"Uh uh... and this is embarrassing, but this is all of the pictures, right? I-I n-need to figure out i-if they took any- if there's just these that you've seen in my bag or someone's selling them."

Yuuki looked back at his drawer, he searched for any more pictures that he probably missed when he gave the pictures to Rei.

"No, t-that's all of it." Yuuki said as he shakes his head while rummaging his drawer and didn't found any pictures of Rei. "Um... Uh... Is there someone that you suspected to be the one behind this...?" Yuuki asked, not that it probably matters. It could probably serve him as a starting point to help Rei with this problem of hers.

[/fieldbox]
@Karyra

• Love
Reactions: Karyra and Miya
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699, solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[4th of November, Noon / Downtown - Karakuri Mall]

A sigh whisked through the air. Not that he particularly had to worry about it, but it would do him good to keep in check the amount of money he was spending on games and such. He never knew when his money source could be potentially cut short.

It was just a healthy distraction though, for now. The weekend was a time to relax.

[31st of October, Night / Kane Household]

Awaking to the confusion of complete darkness. Leo waved his arms in the air, expecting to touch a blanket. But only felt the air rush through his fingers. Rubbing his eyes, he rolled out of his bed. Fumbling for his lamp switch, he cringed as he found himself staring straight at the sudden bright light.

Deciding to get himself a glass of water. He made his way downstairs. Taking out his phone as he opened his cupboard to get a glass. He flickered thorugh the messages, which held any message he got from his chip. He had the ability to show messages disabled on his chip for the most part.

Pouring himself water, he saw a message from his one relative who bothered to keep in contact with him from Scotland. Pictures of her nephews' costumes. Leo sighed, he could sure do for some free chocolate right now.

He lifted the glass to his mouth, but stopped in his tracks as he saw a certain message. Messages, to be exact. All saying the same thing.

The hacker had been caught.

Whispers of the details were read as he tapped his fingers on the glass.

They had attacked, and they had lost. Just like that. The threat had apparently been removed.

His sleepy brain twitched to life as it tried to peice it together.

It didn't take long to give a educated guess of the events given the small details he'd been given.

He bit his lip. The idea that there was some underlying plan was correct. That was obivous enough. Baiting the Hacker to attack, poor Yuuki, Kokoro's actions towards Sagawa were all part of her plan.

It had worked.

Sagawa had been injured, but it seemed that everyone was saved. Chiyo hadn't been involved in the confrontration whatsoever, nor had anyone he was majorly concerned about.

He laid the glass ontop of the counter.

A seemed gamble had payed off.

"Hah..."

And he felt rage.

[4th of November, Noon / Downtown - Karakuri Mall]

He hummed gently to himself, wondering what to do next. His attention between his thoughts and his phone. The noise of the mall being consciously drained out.

Walking through the ground floor of the mall, He spotted in his perphieal vision a girl with glasses and peach hair coming to pass him. "Chiyo?"

He turned his head, to get a better look. It was actually his friend. His eyes flickered to the two figures who seemed to be accompying her.

He stopped himself from grimacing.

Sagawa and Kyouko.

Well, he couldn't just up and leave after saying her name.

"I see you're with...friends." Looking back at Chiyo, he faked a smile. "Girls' day out?"

Gah, he had planned at one point to giving his condolences on the fact that Iori and Ren had gone missing. This obvisiouly must be a tough time right now for her. He hadn't talked properly with her since the bus stop talk. But now was not the time or place to say that.

His emerald eyes snapped to Kyouko, "Ah, I suppose I should offer thanks in stopping the Hacker?" Something told him that Iori probably did more then the fool, but she wasn't here to thank.

He hoped she be back in school soon, it was rather worrying with her being gone alongisde Ren.

"It must be good to stop a threat to others."

"I'm sure most will be glad it's over, if it is over." He coughed. Covering his mouth with a bandaged hand.

"Anyway, I was just getting this game..."

@Raven Haruka @Skyswimsky @Ehb[/fieldbox]

Mana had expected it'd be an quick and easy answer, but it was never that easy, was it? Then again, if a secret was that easy to discover, it was usually a dull one. Instead of Kira's vague answer throwing her off, she became noticeably more invested in the conversation. Like a detective who was hot on the trail.

"A friend said it was you," Mana answered with blunt honesty, "but now I know it wasn't, so she must've been lying, 'kay? Whoever it was, I wanted to say sorry for barging in on-- ehh...."

Searching for the appropriate words, Mana's conversation fizzled out, realizing it might be best to omit that part. Her face blushed slightly at the awkward memory and she averted her eyes from Kira, embarrassed that Mana had believed it was her.

"....something." Finally settling on a vague word, Mana reestablished eye-contact. It was half true, she did want to say sorry face-to-non-avatar-face, but she was more in it for the secret hunting.

Mana was no expert on "Kira behavior", but she liked to think of herself as pretty good at reading people, and there did seem to be something bothering Kira right now. Maybe that's to be expected after a car crash? Still, this sounded more like the silent cry of the heart.

"It's great how you got better so fast, but you kinda look like something's weighing you down. Like a pirate anchor." Mana's voice carried a faint concerned tone, and she gauged Kira's reaction to the last bit. The pirate metaphor might've felt just a little too specific to believe she hadn't chosen it on purpose. After all, Mana was very fond of her captain, and she could notice the subtle signs. Plus, Mana generally gave off the impression that she knew things; even to the point where some people assumed Mana knew things she actually didn't.

"Anything I can do to help your ship set sail?"

@Wen [/fieldbox]

Oh god he was probably embarrassed by her phrasing of the word. She shouldn't have put it that way, he was blushing and-

"S-s-sure, I'd be glad to help you find wh-whoever it is that did this to you. I mean, t-that's what f-friends do right?"

Right, friends. They were friends. But... that was fine. That was kind of better than the awkward standoff they had before. Friends. Rei kind of liked how that sounded...

Her thoughts briefly drifted back to Kira and Rei's lack of action on sending her friend anything in terms of get well cards or flowers. The guilt was eating her alive, but if she made Kira hate her for this... it was Rei's fault for the car accident. If she hadn't sent that message... Kira wouldn't have been-

"No, t-that's all of it. Um... Uh... Is there someone that you suspected to be the one behind this...?"

Rei pulled out a photo and looked at the back of it, with the signed 'Nyoko' and kiss mark. But with the knowledge from Raptor -she didn't want to think about how she got that right now- anyone could have done this with the support of a virtu-ava clan app. Which meant...

"All I have as a suspect is Nyoko-san, the leader of the Red Pandas. Not to mention her entire clan, a rival clan..." Rei said, and then stopped to try and steel herself to look Yuuki in the eyes.

She was already divulging all that she knew.... but to be honest it actually wasn't all that much. It was pathetic droplets of information and reminders of how useless she was at solving this mystery.

"I don't know their end game, why they're doing this, who is doing this, I don't know enough to warrant promising being able to keep you safe. I already know that they're able to do this with impunity to me. And Ayame-san's been helping watch my back."

I don't want you hurt because of me. I don't want anyone I care about to get hurt any more.

"So... what I'm asking is if you're ok with following through on this. I don't know what we'll find, and I don't know what will happen. I'll try to keep you s-' Yuuki didn't need her protection. No one did. She was useless at protecting others, but she could help herself and maybe Michio. "I'll try to help you keep out of this troublemaker's sight but... you might get harassed too."

Part of her wanted him to say no, and she'd be disappointed, but he would be safe. Part of her wanted him to say yes, and have an excuse to talk to him more often. An excuse to come to his house again and maybe see his room again. An excuse to see a crush would probably end badly, but at least she'd feel somewhat alive for it.

But he'd probably say no, because of the underwhelming evidence and she'd already muddled this whole encounter. Anyone would choose to save themselves over someone like Rei, right?

@LowDefinition
[/fieldbox]

KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=transparent]"A friend said it was you, but now I know it wasn't, so she must've been lying, 'kay? Whoever it was, I wanted to say sorry for barging in on-- ehh...."´[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana was friends with the only other lesbian in this dump of a town, huh… Or rather, the only other lesbian who didn't blatantly lie about it. When Mana blushed, Kira thought it was cute, and normally might have made some flirty quip, but the thought made her disgusted with herself. She may be angry with the world and certain friends, but she hated herself the most. Kira had put a girl who had once been her friend in the hospital with her actions. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Yeah, it wasn't me," Kira said, and she would have donned her virtu-ava, but the arcade didn't support it as far as she knew. It should have been proof enough, though she'd heard other members of the radio talk about the TTC like it was a masquerade party. "Oh, I'm sure she didn't mind you barging in on them. I'm sure she would have enjoyed more people joining in."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What was she even saying? Kira bit her lip, determined to ignore what her mind was telling her was the truth in favour of a nasty lie.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's great how you got better so fast, but you kinda look like something's weighing you down. Like a pirate anchor."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I was never in any horribly unstable condition, even if I had some weird dreams," Kira said, adjusting her headphones around her neck. "I'm sorry if I worried you or anyone else. Besides, they've got a lot of advanced equipment at the hospital. Wouldn't surprise me if they could cure death or cancer."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Apparently they couldn't cure a coma though.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Many things were weighing Kira down, but she didn't really want to think about them. She was to blame for Misheru's condition. Anyone could figure that out. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Anything I can do to help your ship set sail?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What was up with the pirate metaphors? Kira didn't know Mana all that well, but it seemed off to say the least.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"No offence, but what could you possibly do?" Kira said, clenching her teeth and shutting her eyes when she heard herself speak. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She sighed, shaking her head.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Anyway, I'm hungry. There's a cafeteria nearby, if you want to go there," Kira said, but she wasn't about to drag Mana with her if she didn't want to come. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Dragging people around with her didn't get her any friends, or any dates. No, it just made her realize that in the end she was alone. An extrovert bothering with introverts that never would have paid her any attention if she hadn't dragged them along with her. Truly, they could all fuck off if it was going to be like that.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"..." Kira opened her mouth to speak, then she turned on her headphones instead. "I don't mind company."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was the last thing she said before she turned around, and grabbed her black leather jacket, as the music began to play. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Cause when you're lost, I am solely there to share your grief," Kira mouthed the lyrics, strolling off, but she didn't sing. "Now tell me all about your pain down to the detail. Don't say it's love. Your fragile heart feeds my contempt."[/BCOLOR]

She didn't feel the need to wait for Mana. She stuck her arms into her jacket, stretching them out, straightening it. This was the perfect moment to say she was Back In Black, but really, black was just a colour, and she'd owned this jacket for a while.

Wailing for your sorrow Is only my way to comfort you~

[BCOLOR=transparent]The music was her greatest companion. She was a tortured artist that failed at everything else they tried their hand at, so they just locked themselves up to draw or write - or in her case, drum. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What a cliche she was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I am the thorn in your side that seeks accomplishment~[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Sayuri Alexander, #fca7d2, solid]

.*:゚The Mahou Shoujo Cadet makes her move!ゝ゚:*.

SayuriAlexIco_zpshqsvv9gw.jpg

[November 4th, Noon || Downtown]

5743099_w8EzZ.gif

"ORANGE no SLIDE, utsusu sora."

November: The time that when fall has settled in and winter will be just around the corner. Unless if it has, which it hasn't in Japan.

"SPONGE no PRIDE burasakete"

On a moderately chilly Saturday, a pale skinned, pink haired girl with blue green eyes was striding down a pathway in the downtown park. Watching as colorful leaves of red, orange, and yellow fall from the trees and onto the ground; stepping on them with just the slightest 'crunch'.

"SPIDER, kike totta sono yokan wa"

"kakusanakuta tte ii n da"

"iro no tsuita yume mitai na"

If it wasn't obbvious yet, she was listening to a song with headphones on, which were a solid bright red with yellow and light pink outlined white stars on either side. Stepping in-tune with the beat of the music with her hands clasped behind her back, she sang aloud with the male singer while looking upwards to the sky, believing to be alone while walking down the seemingly lonely path.

"Ride on Shooting Star~✩"

"Kokoro no koe de sandanj no y ni"

"Utai tsutzuketa"

With a small skip in her step, she ended the chorus with a spin on her heel and her arms raising to above her head. As if she had preforming in front of a large audience. Albeit, she would never want to preform in front of a large group anyway-not yet at least. She had to preform in front of anyone period, and yet she was too terrified to do so. Also because she felt she wasn't that much of a good singer. This belief would be proven wrong a few second later when two girls approached her. Said girl were in fact on the same path and overheard the girl's singing. The two had approached her claiming she had quite the voice, to which the girl dismissed quickly.

"Eh? Ah, you think so? Well, thank you, but I don't think it's that great."

The two disagreed with her statement, claiming she was great. If anything, she could be a singer, or a Idol. The two girls then parted ways with the pink haired girl, leaving said girl on the lonely pathway again. A idol huh? She thought to herself, looking down at her Vans. She wasn't particulary fond of the idea of Japanese Idols, nor of the restrictions they had to deal with. Such as not dating-which was a deal breaker seeing how she was currently dating someone at the moment. Their name was Ryuu Miyamoto, a student of Hisakawa High School who was currently at the Excalibur Arcade with a friend. She knew this seeing how he told her this morning while she was making food for her mother before she was off to work.

Oh! My bad, you're probably wondering who is this girl is aren't you?

Her name is Sayuri Alexander: A rather eccentric Japanese-American who is a student at Hisakawa High School and does rather well in her classes and is fairly decent in Virtu-Ava Battles. She had decided to spend her Saturday downtown after making lunch for her mother and feeding her pets Baltazar and Yuki in the morning in a park she had not came to since coming to Japan. Primarily to take pictures with her polaroid camera, a instant camera that has since been outdated. Sure she had her fair share of looks from passing strangers, but she really didn't care what they thought about her camera. She knew it was old and loved it regardless. And to think her love of retro or outdated technology all started from her father giving her a Nintendo Gameboy when she had first came to Japan when she was young.

She was also listening to music as well. Specifically 'Ride on Shooting Star' by The Pillows. Which is also known as the ending song for the anime 'FLCL' or 'Fooly Cooly'. It might have been her favorite Japanese song, with 'Colorful Voice' by the Night Keepers that came from the App Game VOEZ being her Second Favorite Japanese song. However even if she loves both songs equally, she enjoyed the music she heard back home or foreign Music from other countries. Ever heard of songs from Eurovision? Of course not, no one has apparently, except for Sayuri. Her favorite song outside of Japan had to go to 'A Team' by Ed Sheeran. A calming song to listen to on rainy days, in spite of the song being about an older woman trying to get by.

[November 4th, Noon || The TTC]

Content with the pictures she had taken, she set off to the Twilight Theater Club-or the TTC for short. She originally had intended to go meet up with Ryuu and see his friend, but instead she had other matters to attend to. Entering the Theater, she found it was more crowded than ususal. Given that it was a Saturday, it wouldn't seem like that much of a surprise. She had decided to sit by herself for the time being, which seemed uncharacteristically strange on Sayuri's end. Then again, it was a few boys-who she found were present in the TTC today- fault for a perverted incident that happened a few days ago. However she found Nyoko-The Leader of the Red Pandas, and Ayame Sayoto sitting next to her.

"We're packed full today, huh. It's not like I've got many secrets from my fellow red pandas anyway. This is my ever friendly assistant, so speak freely if you wish, Ayame-san. Shall we begin with the other problems you mentioned?"

She had turned off her music and adjusted her headphones to rest around her neck as Nyoko introduced her as her "Friendly Assistant". She never thought of herself as the leaders assistant, and thought her reason for coming over was because of her most recent Virtu-Ava Battle, and the outcome of said battle. She had won, but her battle actions were altered. Well one of them. Her battle action of Dreaming Chuchu had a alternative outcome. What was meant to come out positive, turned negative. As her opponent had a nightmare rather a "Hallucination".

And to think, all of started from a case of Disappropriate Retribution. Something...she wasn't too proud of.

But it turned out she was wrong. It was something completely different. Something that turned out to be extremely bad.

"It's about Iori Nishimura, I gather my own information you know, it's not always, or even nearly as good as yours, hell maybe more of a rumor mill than an information network, the advantage is its not part of the network..as you know the Police avoid some reports for security until its been solved.."

Nishimura-Chan? Sayuri blinked, dumbfounded by what Ayame was saying. She knew she was busy for the past few days and had heard about what had happened through Ryuu. What with the whole hacker incident; But what did this have to do with Iori? She thought.

That was, until she was given an answer.

"On the night of the 31st, two girls from our school were likely killed if not severely injured. Was signs of blood spread keeping with a knife attack and one of the bodies was mangled by a car.The body that I know for sure is dead I don't have a name to, the other body that the Police have hid the details on, well I'm sure you can guess.. From the amount of blood on the scene its unlikely she lived. I got the information from a Janitor at the hospital and a city clean up worker. Both I have reason to trust.. She was one of yours I felt you deserved to know. Also no new people are in the hospital.. Minus two body bags brought in."

She felt something sink. It was her heart. She felt her heart sink and her body shake from shock from the news she heard. Her lively blue-green eyes with dull and her hands grabbed at her black skirt. Was...Iori...?

"Iori-Chan.." She whispered, leaning back in her seat, her head down. She never had the best relationship with Iori Nishimura. In fact, they both were mutually annoyed with each other. Her knowing her smile and facade was fake. And Sayuri disliking her for being rude and judgmental. Yet she was Nyoko's lieutenant, so Sayuri never said anything for Nyoko's sake. Yet now here she is learning she was killed. Even if she was annoyed with her, she still cared about her, She cared about everyone she knew, even if her relationship was bad with them.

This can't be real.
5743099_w8EzZ.gif

.:MAIN:.
What doesn't Kill You makes a Fighter: @Wen
I'm Not Afraid, I'm Not: @RedArmyShogun

.:MENTIONED:.
As long as I Am With You, My Heart Conitnues to Beat: @Eruantien
Take My Picture Now, Shake until you See it: @ShiroKiyoshi
Throw your sticks and your stones, throw your bombs and your blows, But you're not gonna break my soul Stay Golden, Space Cowboy: Iori Nishimura ✝
[/fieldbox]

"Oh, I'm sure she didn't mind you barging in on them. I'm sure she would have enjoyed more people joining in."

So she did know who it was! But that sounded off; it was clear none of them wanted her in there, so why did Kira say that? Sarcasm? It didn't sound like it though....

"No offence, but what could you possibly do?" Kira said, clenching her teeth and shutting her eyes when she heard herself speak. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that."

Mana opened her mouth like she had something to say, but closed it again a few seconds later. Okay, this was way more serious than she'd first thought. Still, she hadn't given up playing matchmaker....she'd just put it on hold for now.

"Anyway, I'm hungry. There's a cafeteria nearby, if you want to go there. ....I don't mind company."

Nodding, Mana followed through the arcade beside her, still not quite sure what to say. Was a silent concert the sorta thing you interrupted? Was that rude? She really had no idea. As impressive as it was that Kira knew the lyrics that well, Mana couldn't help but look a little concerned. It wasn't really a...."happy" sounding song. Actually, just the opposite. Then again, the genre made it hard to tell sometimes.

"Mm sure, I'd eat something." Mana finally answered, insanely late. By now they were already nearing the giant, flashing exit sign. "Ya know, there's one thing in this whole mystery I'm pretty sure about, and it's that she's not happy with me, 'kay? Not even a little." Mana continued to push the topic.

"She looked like she wanted to choke me. For a while, I'd thought you hated me cause of that lie." Her tone grew a little spiteful towards the end of her last sentence. Clearly, she was a bit salty over Raptor's misdirection. She was a little annoyed with Kira's lie too actually. "So if you know who it is, please tell me so I can fix this, 'kay?" Mana tried to look Kira straight in the eyes with this last plead.

@Wen[/fieldbox]

KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira noticed Mana following her after a while, once she'd snapped out of her music inspired trance. It seemed her new friend was concerned for her. Mana had no reason to be. Kira would survive on her own, if that's what she needed to do. However, she only needed to accept Nyoko's invitation, and she wouldn't be alone any more.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Ya know, there's one thing in this whole mystery I'm pretty sure about, and it's that she's [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]not[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] happy with me, 'kay? Not even a little." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Mana shouldn't worry so much about what others thought about her. It wasn't healthy in the long run. Kira wasn't all that fond of her pushing the topic either. She failed to understand that Kira wasn't about to betray Rei. If the only thing she gave her friends in the end was loyalty, then she had to value that higher than everything else. Higher than they valued her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"She looked like she wanted to choke me. For a while, I'd thought you hated me cause of that lie. So if you know who it is, please tell me so I can fix this, 'kay?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't hate you. I probably wouldn't hate you because of a tiny lie," Kira said, stopping in her tracks, turning to face her friend. Man, Mana really was intent on pushing this until she got an answer. Why was she so nosy? "Listen, Mana, I would love to tell you who it is, but they would appreciate it more if you didn't know. You won't do any good if you apologize to them. They're just like that."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira switched songs, forcing herself to grin, as she put her index finger on Mana's lips to hush her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A little less conversation~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Maybe she went a bit too far with that action, but it wasn't meant to be seductive. Kira quickly removed her finger when she realized it may be taken as such, feeling a minor wave of disgust wash over herself. Here she was doing the same thing again. She was not going be irredeemable.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]A little less conversation, a little more action please~[/BCOLOR]

Elvis was great for everything.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"So, I take it you're a red panda?" Kira asked, more for confirmation than anything else before she continued. "What's that like? Hardwired… Uh, I mean, Nyoko invited me to the club. Is it fun?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira didn't wait for an answer, as her stomach growled. She moonwalked to the left of the entrance into the arcade's cafeteria. An arcade this big had a need for a place where people could buy food. It was just smart to build one themselves. It had quite the unique interior, with old arcade machines, neon, and plenty of memorabilia from games. Even the food was named after games. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She grabbed a tray to order for herself, but she would pay for Mana as well. [/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= , magenta, solid]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"It's about Iori Nishimura, I gather my own information you know, it's not always, or even nearly as good as yours, hell maybe more of a rumor mill than an information network, the advantage is its not part of the network..as you know the Police avoid some reports for security until its been solved.."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yes, indeed, Ayame had nowhere near the information network that Nyoko had, so then why would she possibly think that something concerning one of Nyoko's closest friends would be news to her? Truly, was she that dumb? Nyoko might have to reconsider her usefulness if that was the case. The stone-faced leader didn't say anything, but waited for Ayame to reveal her hand.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"On the night of the 31st, two girls from our school were likely killed if not severely injured. Was signs of blood spread keeping with a knife attack and one of the bodies was mangled by a car. The body that I know for sure is dead I don't have a name to, the other body that the Police have hid the details on, well I'm sure you can guess.. From the amount of blood on the scene its unlikely she lived. I got the information from a Janitor at the hospital and a city clean up worker. Both I have reason to trust.. She was one of yours I felt you deserved to know. Also no new people are in the hospital.. Minus two body bags brought in."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Iori-Chan.."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It was Nyoko's own fault that the news had reached Sayuri; a red panda she was sworn to protect. This was fucking crass on a level that made Kira look good. It took a lot of effort for someone to make Kira look like a girl with tact and class, even if she had more money than most.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko glanced at two of the largest boys by another table. Two of those she usually got to throw unwelcomed guests out of the TTC by force. Ayame may be yakuza, but she was grossly outnumbered. She sent a message to them with her chip, telling them to be on standby, so they perked up, moved to a closer table.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The only thing that kept her from throwing Ayame out right then and there, both from the TTC and the student radio, was how she'd said she would help her with the other VR clans. Besides, someone was putting sticker on one of the inept babies who were next in line to become yakuza leader. If the yakuza really got involved, it would cause more trouble for her than it was worth. As outdated as they may be, they still had weapons, and those could kill red pandas. If a single red panda was killed by the yakuza, there'd be no end to the fury Nyoko would unleash to bury all of the yakuza babies in shallow graves. She had lot of information on them. They were her enemies. Their combined lives were not worth a single red panda.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I don't want your help in this," Nyoko said. It was easy for her to keep her stone-faced expression, because she was always wearing a virtu-ava which didn't match her real appearance. It only smiled or frowned if she made it do so. "Don't ever mention it again in the TTC."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko stared Ayame down, as she sent a message to Sayuri on her VR chip. She didn't want this information getting around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I wouldn't trust the information of a yakuza dog, Sayuri-san. They're all violence and force, with very little intelligence, as she so proudly demonstrates. We do not know for sure what happened with Iori-san yet, but I have heard this version of the truth. I don't want you to mention this to anyone else. I can look into that VR battle incident of yours.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Maybe Nyoko was being too optimistic about her lieutenant, since it wasn't the first time someone had been killed by another VR clan. She had no idea who the other person Ayame felt the need to mention was. Well, she knew basic information, but not much else.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Was that it, Sayato-san?" Nyoko asked, going back to her last name, leaning back in her chair, giving the brute an opportunity to put another foot in her mouth while she was at it. She may as well erase all the respect she'd built up the last weeks. "Do you have any other information for me?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@RedArmyShogun [/BCOLOR]@☆ Mirai ☆
[BCOLOR=transparent][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

s6078.jpg

"All I have as a suspect is Nyoko-san, the leader of the Red Pandas. Not to mention her entire clan, a rival clan..."

Of course, the person who wrote their name on that photo is a suspect. But Yuuki thought that maybe Nyoko is not the culprit. Rei did help Kira and Nyoko undo their cuffs, it could possibly be a thing that the actual suspect did to frame Nyoko as the suspect. Yes, that's a possibility. But that information was just a small piece that didn't help add up to finding the truth. Not without any other supporting informations that is...

"I don't know their end game, why they're doing this, who is doing this, I don't know enough to warrant promising being able to keep you safe. I already know that they're able to do this with impunity to me. And Ayame-san's been helping watch my back."

Is she worried about Yuuki trying to help her?

"So... what I'm asking is if you're ok with following through on this. I don't know what we'll find, and I don't know what will happen. I'll try to keep you s-' Rei cut herself before continuing. "I'll try to help you keep out of this troublemaker's sight but... you might get harassed too."

There was a moment of silence as both Yuuki and Rei looked at each other in the eyes. Yuuki was thinking on what would his answer be, as with the lack of information could mean that Yuuki could walk into a deep trouble and can't save himself from it. But if he says no, Rei could be disappointed about it. But even if he says yes, what could he possibly do? He's just a weak boy who looks a lot like a girl, even more so than Rei probably. Even so, can Yuuki turn his back on Rei? She is his friend after all...

"I..." Yuuki hesitated, he was unsure on what to say next. Rei could see that Yuuki's face became red.

"I'mokaywithfollowingthroughthisbecauseiloveyou." Yuuki said in a very quick pace, with his face still red. Realizing that he let out that word, he turned around in a hurry.

'What are you saying Yuuki? Don't you remember you still have Mika?' Was what his rational mind say about this. But his heart beats faster and harder. Yuuki breathes heavily, letting out sounds of exhaustion. Face's red and bright as an apple. After a heavy sigh, Yuuki turned around to Rei again. He looked straight into her eyes.

"Ha... What I'm saying is, I... I will h-help you, e-even if I might get hurt in the process... Ha... Because I cared for you, and I loved you... as a fr-" Should he continue to hide it? Why should he if he already blurt it out? "Ah screw it, I can't hide it anymore... Look, I... like you, even though I a-- no, I already have feelings for you even before I dated Mika..." Yuuki confessed his true feeling towards Rei.

"Damn it, I guess that pervert Yuuki is right, as much as I hate to admit it. I think I... owe him an apology..." Yuuki looked away, remembering the confrontation that happened a long time ago. The confrontation that ended Yuuki and Rei's friendship with the other Yuuki in a bad way.

"And um... Yes, that means I'm still going to help you solve this trouble of yours. Even with the smallest of leads that you gave me."

[/fieldbox]
@Karyra

• Love
Reactions: Luma

"I..."

Rei waited for the inevitable rejection. Yes, it would hurt, but it would only be logical. Rei suppressed her welling disappointment as time passed, but suddenly Yuuki turned bright red.

"I'mokaywithfollowingthroughthisbecauseiloveyou."

Rei caught 'I'm okay' and then 'love'. Yuuki turned around and behind him Rei herself was turning red, as her mind tried to fill in the gaps, but she kept reminding herself that he liked Mika and that because of this one-sided crush it had ruined many a friendship. It was one-sided, Rei told herself. She was filling in blanks that weren't there.

"Ha... What I'm saying is, I... I will h-help you, e-even if I might get hurt in the process... Ha... Because I cared for you, and I loved you... as a fr-" He stopped himself, Rei didn't know what to make of that. "Ah screw it, I can't hide it anymore... Look, I... like you, even though I a-- no, I already have feelings for you even before I dated Mika..."

Rei was stunned and stood stock still, her face bright red. Her mind couldn't form words. He... he liked her? Even before he dated Mika? So she had waited too long.

"Damn it, I guess that pervert Yuuki is right, as much as I hate to admit it. I think I... owe him an apology..."

The other Yuuki had been right. Rei had always written it off as him wanting things that would never pass. She needed to apologize to him as well.

"And um... Yes, that means I'm still going to help you solve this trouble of yours. Even with the smallest of leads that you gave me."

Rei started crying. This wasn't happening, right? Yuuki hadn't just confessed? Because if so... her heart was beating a million miles an hour.

"I-I..."

She was smiling despite crying, but the words wouldn't come. Some part of her was still in denial, but it was so small now.

"Th-thank you. I-I..." she wanted to choke out the words too, but even though her life was rotten because of this sticker incident and the yakuza... Yuuki had been this bright light she'd always admired from afar. And now things were looking better, for once. "I love you too."

Rei was fully bright red and immediately covered her face with her hands in an attempt to hide it. She didn't know what emotion to process first, happiness? Joy? Embarrassment? It was all too much to smother.

Without thinking, Rei leapt forward to hug Yuuki tightly. This wasn't a dream, this was all real and she finally had something good happen.

"Thank you so much. Your help means so much to me. And... so do you. I hope that we can solve this quickly, so that you don't get harassed too."

Rei then pulled away, and asked, "what about Mika? Aren't you still dating her?"

Painful as it was to ask, it still needed to be asked. She didn't want to hurt Mika either, and she didn't want this to be a kept a secret to hurt the napping girl. Mika was nice enough, and Rei had a positive view of the girl... despite Rei's own crush.

@LowDefinition
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[November 4th, Noon / Downtown - Karakuri Mall]
"So... anyway. What did you two want to do here anyway?"

In one way or another, Kyouko suddenly found herself in the rather big shopping mall. What she wanted to do here? Well, that was a really good question. If she had been in her usual mood Kyouko doubted she would have even been here. But now she got, more or less, dragged along.

Still, was it really that bad? Spending a fun day with Sagawa and the Peach? Despite her rough attitude she was still a girl and shopping was fun - if one had money to spare.

Though, thinking a bit more serious about that innocent question the pirate could actually see herself getting that present for Sagawa she had initially intended; as well as some flowers to visit that dear friend of hers. Surely, talking to her would allow Kyouko to ease her mind.

"I really don't know what people normally do for things like this, so I apologize Imada-chan. So I'm fine with whatever you're feeling like doing! Right? Kyou-chan?"

Her name was, once again, like a signal that put Kyouko back into reality instead of drifting deeper into thoughts. Why did everybody seem to look for her confirmation all of a sudden? In fact, the blonde caught herself how her face must have looked like seven days rain again. "Well, all I do is cry about the expensive stuff I'll never able to afford! ... and eat burgers." The two of them knew she liked those so there was no need to hide it. "Planning on getting the new Gestalt 5?"

It was then that a fourth person ruined joined their small group. A Foolish Fool who was too full of himself. While Kyouko wasn't someone to make a secret out of whom she did not like though Leo was definitely not one of the worst she could have met.

"You should thank Sagawa and her plan, not me." Kyouko responded with a glare at him. Her answer was anything but Kyouko-like, mainly because she did not trust Leo Kane.

"I'm sure most will be glad it's over, if it is over."

Her gaze wandered towards Sagawa, ready to add something, but instead decided to remain silent.
@Ehb
@Raven Haruka
@Rithas[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.