Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
0ulFT22.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Nurse's Office Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Are you expecting me to say that I felt fireworks exploding into the night sky like the fourth of July?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yes…? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira couldn't say that, because she didn't feel anything either. It was nice, and she ended her two-year-period without a kiss, but it was just nice. There were no sparks or oomph like she'd felt with Summer Nights.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"No, you're a terrible kisser, Tachibana-san," Kira said, winking at her. "I can see why you want to date me! Can't be getting many boys with your passiveness and clear inexperience! I guess looks can only get you so far, huh?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira burst out laughing, awkwardly rubbing her own neck, getting nervous. Ah, that was definitely the wrong thing to say to a girl she'd kissed - regardless of whether she disliked her or not. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I wanted to call you out there in front of everyone so that you'll know how it feels to have your own words bite back at your behind, but even I know that that is too far.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Pfft, as if! The Devil In Disguise couldn't have done or said anything in that situation for everyone to believe her. Some of them might have, but many who didn't know her or disliked her would have assumed Kira was telling the truth. It would have been a shared failure; now it was a shared confusing victory.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]You may hate me for whatever reason it is, and you probably have a good reason to do so, but even I know that that's the right thing to do,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira wasn't sure how to respond to that. She didn't necessarily hate The Devil In Disguise as much as she wanted to upstage her, prove in some way that she was better than her, or at least as good. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Why? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Well, it went back years and years, and she'd forgotten the details. She knew she'd had quite positive feelings for Misheru once, but she'd buried all of that after a fateful loss in some game. How childish, really, especially to hold onto it until they were in their late teens. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Before she had a chance to respond Misheru was dragging her along once more. This time into the nurse's office, where she gave the wrong explanation for how Kira had gotten the pain in her arms. It made her sound weak, and the nurse muttered something about waiting in line as there were another person ahead of Kira.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The second pat on the head made her wonder if Misheru was trying to show affection or treat her like a child. Still, she'd kissed her and the other redhead hadn't slapped her. She was patting her on the head. The Rock N' Roll Queen had no idea how to react to this. Maybe there was a way into Misheru's embrace, but she was using the wrong tactic. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]What was the right tactic in that case?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I don't really hate you if we're being honest," Kira said, leaning against the doorframe of the nurse's office, crossing her arms over her chest. "Why would I? There's enough hatred in the world already, and you're not a jock…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira narrowed her eyes, thinking about something else entirely.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Screw jocks…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She wasn't certain this was the best approach either. Her old proper girl identity seemed to have gained Misheru's sympathy, when she'd been reminded about how she would face severe embarrassment, but that personality was supposed to stay dead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I didn't hurt myself on the table," Kira felt the need to correct that fact. "I was drumming every day and night for the last week. Getting stronger, while practicing. You know, when I wasn't writing a bad story about the two of us."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira went silent, then she remembered a playful song that fit the situation, kind of. It wasn't really a rock song, so she had to look it up on her chip's search function, but once she found a link she sent it to Misheru without playing it through the headphones around her neck.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I Dare You To Break My Heart.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Maybe you should go back to class if this is going to take a while. No reason for you to be late."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I can take a look at your arms now," the nurse said.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"The last hurrah?" Kira hummed to herself, lingering by Misheru's side until the nurse looked slightly annoyed. "Nuh-uh. I'd do it again~"[/BCOLOR]

@Makomin

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Nurse's Office]

"I don't really hate you if we're being honest."

Misheru Tachibana couldn't say that she was surprised, nor could she say that she was expecting an answer like that. The redhead could tell as much that if Kira really did despise her these past few years, she wouldn't even bother disturbing her in that way. She would probably just ignore her or insult her blatantly rather than playing games with her. But the redhead still can't figure out what on Earth made Kira treat her....like how Kira treats her.

Did I make her jealous because Kyouko and I were good friends?

Did I beat her at some challenge or something?

The female rubbed her temples before shrugging to herself. Who knows? Maybe I did do something.

"Maybe you should go back to class if this is going to take a while. No reason for you to be late."

Just as she received another message from Kira, it was her turn to see the nurse. Of course, Kira being Kira, she teasingly lingered by her side for a good few seconds. Misheru leaned against the wall next to the door of the nurse's office before fishing her phone out of her pocket. Just as she thought, it was a song.

Kira wasn't the type to mutter her feelings outright. She was more dramatic in a sense and preferred the element of music in there, or more like rock and roll music, but this song was slower-paced than her usual songs.

Dare me to break her heart?

What is she going on about???

She sighed in frustration before huffing a breath. She knew that to get answers, she needed to communicate the way Kira would. But considering she wasn't very well versed in songs, she decided that a generic one would do for now.

How Will I know (Sam Smith cover) I hope you're happy with yourself by subjecting me to this.

She then locked her phone as she waited for the complicated woman.

[/fieldbox]

@Wen

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Hallway]

"With that, I'll be in your care, Himura-san."

Oh man, that's why Kyouko hated people; Iori made it sound like the pirate was supposed to put all the effort in it while the maid would just... reap the rewards? No can do. Not to mention, her 'maybe-lie' about the recording. If it was a lie... well, Iori already knew Kyouko's opinion about that. If it was the truth, why the hell would she do that? The blonde could think of a few reasons but ultimately they all seemed rather silly.

Urgh. Whatever. Nearly ready to move on the one-eye responded. "I have no clue what you mean by 'behaving like an idiot at the TTC', all I am aware of is that I'm simply surrounded by Fools who can't appreciate my genius."Yes, even if Kyouko was a tad tamer for the moment, the blonde had a weird ego nonetheless, though, it also meant she would stand up again no matter how often she got beaten down.

"So... how about I call you Fool-chan? Baka-chan? That makes it kinda special, don't you think?" Kyouko now started her next manevour before adding, rather fast. "Wanna hang out after school?" Still finding this entire situation rather weird.

@Miya
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

"Loose. As in slack. Unpinned? Unhinged? One does try to simply be helpful to his fellow schoolmates, do we not?"

Right. Rei didn't really believe him, but she was acting suspicious in terms of the bag. This was silly, to act all paranoid. As far as Rei knew, he didn't really have any involvement with the Yakuza or anything dangerous.

"Whatever's up with your bag is of little concern to me however."

Then why point it out? Rei calmly waited for him to continue on, because there was more to this statement, she could tell.

"Good to know how you feel about straps on a bag though... And the cute sticker you have on your bag. Did you just tack that on for some suprise jazz?"

So he'd noticed. Rei had a few choices, lie and say that she did it; lie and say that someone close to her did it; or tell the truth and say that she was being tailed and harassed by an invisible Red Panda. None of them seemed especially appealing. Not to mention that Leo Kane was largely an unknown to her. She kind of knew how others would react, and who would believe her, but Leo Kane was a mystery.

"I suppose you could say that. I have an admirer that keeps doing this, sticking stickers where they shouldn't be," Rei started to pick at it, aiming to remove it while she was thinking of it. "It's rather annoying actually, and there are easier ways to get my attention if they want it. Though, I have to say that most people don't want my attention right now."

Not this kind of attention, anyway. If this got any worse, she'd probably end up more and more frayed at the edges until something snapped.

"Though... speaking of people who attracted the bad kind of attention, didn't I see you in the hallway where the student council president was screaming at Sawaga-san? Do you know what that was about?"

@Rithas @Anyonenear
[/fieldbox]

0ulFT22.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Nurse's Office Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira did recognize the song which Misheru sent her, but couldn't explain why. As she wasn't too familiar with the lyrics, however, she did a quick search on her chip out of curiosity. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Reading the lyrics made her blush, a deeper red with each word, and she stared straight ahead at the floor till the nurse snapped her out of it by telling her to remove her jacket a second time. She wore a white shirt and a black vest underneath. High quality garments which she hid under her old nostalgic jacket. Her mother threw out a lot of her clothes which she deemed unfitting. Somehow the jacket had survived the raids into her closet.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She wished she could hide in that closet now until she'd thought of a good response to The Devil In Disguise's choice of song. How much in these lyrics did Misheru actually mean? It was heavy stuff, and she wouldn't have been able to guess that her playful message would yield this reaction. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Was Misheru messing with her? Had she taken the dare a little too literal?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Either way, this felt more like she was trying to kickstart Kira's heart than break it. The cocky Rock N' Roll Queen froze up, as she stood in the nurse's office with her back towards the door. She hadn't heard Misheru leave like she'd told her to do, so she must still be there?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Please go.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It reminded her of someone else; someone who was long gone. It made her feel a tinge of something she'd not felt in a long time; something she quelled before it had a chance to surface.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]What should she do?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]What little sense she retained told her to slow down, and think about what she was doing, before making a decision. This might all be a ruse. Her parents were bound to find out if she continued down this path too. Considering how loud she'd been in the cafeteria with her "confession", it was a real tangible threat. If she distanced herself from The Devil In Disguise, she could claim it had been a joke, but if she spent time with her it would be seen as the truth.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Of course, none of this should matter in the end, because she was not supposed to be sensible. Her younger self was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Screw the consequences and failure! Full throttle straight into a freaking wall! That's how she lived life these days, and when those walls came up she would plow straight through them too. The Rock N' Roll Train didn't have any breaks![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The nurse said something about taking it easy and not lifting any heavy weights, or putting unnecessary pressure on her arms, but she was free to go. If the soreness and pain didn't disappear, she might want to go to the hospital instead.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Yeah, like she'd stop drumming for a few days, like that would happen.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira took a deep breath, donning her jacket. Spinning around on her heel, for a second she felt like she looked at an unknown stranger when she looked at Misheru. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Seems like a touch, a… a touch too much," Kira said, grinning, stumbling over her own tongue, quoting song lyrics. Heh, she'd expected none of this when she'd been sitting in the classroom earlier. She'd expected a fight. She hoped whatever this was wouldn't fade as quickly as it had come about. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Striding up to Misheru, she acted as confident as she could fake that she was, laying an arm around her shoulders, guiding her away from the nurse's office.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You'll know, Tachibana-san," Kira said, in response to the questions which Misheru's song seemed to have asked her. "I don't do half-measures. If we're dating, then we're dating. If I'm with a girl that's special, then I'm thinking of her. It doesn't need to be more complicated than that. However…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira got the urge to kiss Misheru again, but instead she leaned her head against her head, whispering:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"We haven't even had our first date, so how about we get that over with? After school? Do you want to…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She trailed off, as the first ideas that popped into her head wasn't the best. Her mind was too dirty, in need of a thorough scrubbing.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"...go anywhere? My treat?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Well, her parents treat, but that meant they could go practically anywhere. Kira gently poked Misheru's cheek, as if she expected this dream to shatter. She sent another song to her. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Take me out?[/BCOLOR]

@Makomin
[/fieldbox]

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Nurse's Office Corridor]

"....If we're dating, then we're dating. If I'm with a girl that's special, then I'm thinking of her. It doesn't need to be more complicated than that...."

The redhead was deep in thought as Kira was being tended. She was curious as to know whether her hated rival took this as a joke of a sort. From the way she acted around her since the 'confession', she has somewhat been a mix of flustered and flirtatious to the point of even kissing her. Misheru Tachibana had to admit that she did not feel any blatant spark between herself and the other redhead but then again, they are still hated rivals.

As the rock and roll female laid an arm around Misheru, she also leaned her head against Misheru's.

"We haven't even had our first date, so how about we get that over with? After school? Do you want to…"
"...go anywhere? My treat?"

The female was perplexed. Obviously, she did not thoroughly think things through when she decided to accept Kira's hasty confession and she knew it was going to take a toll on her at any given time now. She wanted Kira to know not to lie like that if she was going to leave loopholes for people to find and yet she didn't want to give up what would be a progression from their still hated rivals to a hopeful blooming....something.

But she knew it wasn't the right thing to lead Kira on just to hopefully mend their relationship.

"Kira, do you actually like me?"

She then pulled the female's arm off her shoulder gently before holding onto her hand tightly, "When I mean like me, I mean are you in love with me, Misheru Tachibana or even have the slightest bit of spark when you're with me?"

Misheru then wrapped her other arm around Kira's waist before speaking softly, "Does your heartbeat rise slightly when I do this?".

The redhead then let go of Kira before tucking a strand of her own hair behind her ear, "If the only reason you're willing to do this is to get on with my acceptance of your confession then don't worry, I'll make sure everyone knows that I was the one to blame for our 'break up'." She then took her phone out before sending the female another link.

Don't lead me on I want to be your friend, Kira. And I'm not saying that because I think we shouldn't be in a false relationship.

"I'm heading to my next class now," she said before making her way down the hallways. Misheru paused before saying, "Take care on your way to class, okay?" before continuing her walk downstairs.

[/fieldbox]

@Wen

[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 23rd, Midday/ Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Rooftop]

It was hopeless after all.

No matter how much he tried to attain the outcome he wanted, no matter how desperately he attempted to find a way to win or at least not lose completely, something still managed to bring about the worst possible outcome for him. However, it was no longer the machinations of fate or an outside force that prevented him from achieving the end he desired so much.

He had presented her loopholes, options, choices that would have at least allowed them to maintain their relationship, if the current situation forbid them to make any progress outside of being friends... and yet she refused all of them. No, that would have been better... if she just refused them. It would have been better if she had just said that she could never love him or that she was already in love with someone else... he would accept that even if that was a lie. Heck, he would accept being placed in the so called friendzone. That would have been a more pleasant conclusion to their story. A classical story of one-sided love between the best of friends.

But, instead, she not only rejected all of his efforts to preserve their bond, she had basically trampled all over his life, his situation, and his decisions. The woman he sought to spend the rest of his life with had practically erased his existence in her own life. Was that really how little she meant to him... that she would throw away years of friendship just because his family was connected with the Yakuza? Did she not understand anything he had said to her? It wasn't his fault that he was born to the bloodline of the criminal syndicate. That was something completely out of his control. He never wanted anything to do with the yakuza. They've been nothing but a blight upon his family's life for as long as he could remember. The debt was bad enough but despite that, his parents never wanted him to consider the position of the Yakuza Boss because of it. "It's an adult problem so let the adults take care of it, okay?" Michio's mother would always say with a smile on their face.

His parents would do their best to pay off the debt while Michio would focus on his studies. No matter what happens, they wouldn't let the Yakuza entrench one or the other in their dark world... That would have been the status quo if it had not been for the incident a week ago. Sagawa Mizunohara getting framed for instigating the hacking incidents that plagued the school for weeks on end became the reason why Michio decided to seriously consider the position. Not only would he gain the power to save Sagawa, he would also be able to erase his parents debts. His parents reluctantly agreed to his proposal since their son was doing it not solely for their sake but also for someone he deeply cares about. But now that same person had dashed all of his efforts and made them completely irrelevant.

Having been presented with a flicker of hope only for that faint light to be snuffed right before his eyes had driven Michio into a corner and left him with nothing but despair. No matter how much one tries to endure pain and suffering, all men possess a certain limit to how much pain and suffering he was willing to go through. Michio had long passed that limit, only managing to move forward with the hope of attaining Mizunohara Sagawa's affection to guide him past these struggles. However, Sagawa's harsh treatment towards him erased all the hopeful doubts in his mind. She was not forced to shove him off of her life merely because of Kokoro Amane's interference. Otherwise, she would have at least considered the suggestions he offered for a bit longer. Instead, she herself wanted to be rid of him. Despite everything they've been through, despite everything he had done for her, she wanted to remove his existence from her life forever.

The boy who had once tried to erase the concept of dreams from his life, except for a dream rooted in a promise that he knew all along was not meant to be, decided to erase the concept of dreams altogether. Though he did not stop there. Michio also erased another concept from his mind on that very spot. Hope. The Hope for the Dream to come true was what he desperately clung on all these years. It was that Hope and that Dream that allowed him to look for the silver lining in the dark murky clouds of his family's situation. But it was also that Hope and that Dream that brought him the single most painful event he'd ever experienced.

With that thought plaguing his already crippled spirit, something inside Michio Kamijou finally snapped.

MSRB5NH.jpg

"Haha.... Hahaha.... Hahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!"

Anyone would be taken aback by the sight of the once calm, serious, demonic Social Morals Officer laughing in such a hysterical manner. It wasn't the laughter one would here from someone who had heard a funny joke or watched a comedic skit. That was the laughter of a person who risked it all and came out empty-handed. That chilling, insane laughter could only come from someone teetering on the edge of madness.

"I see... even after all that we've been through... AFTER ALL I'VE DONE FOR YOU, you would still cast me aside like this. Even if I was born to this accursed bloodline and planned to assume the position of the very person who subjected my family to its pitiful current state, all for your sake... you would still have no trouble abandoning me. Is that how you treat your friends, Sagawa Mizunohara? Treat them like trash after they sacrificed everything FOR YOUR SAKE?!" The incredulous expression on Michio's face was made even more terrifying by the disturbing grin he gave the girl whom he once considered the be the most important person in his life.

"Heh, I feel sorry for any person who'll become your friend after this. After all, who knows when you'll decide to sever ties with them just because they got involved in a situation outside of their locus of control. What if it was Imada-san, or Nishimura-san or that girl who lent you notes earlier, Ayaka-san was it? She seemed to be a potential friend candidate. What if they got involved with the Yakuza? Would you view them as trash and abandon them too.... Just like what you did to me?!"

The old Michio would never have uttered those words to his childhood friend. He would have been happy to see the girl having friends other than him. He would have some peace of mind knowing that she would never again spend days eating alone because he was too busy with his duties and responsibilities to accompany her. But the old Michio was someone who would foolishly endure pain and sacrifice himself for the sake of a single person. Sagawa Mizunohara's declaration had killed the old Michio Kamijou. And in his place, the stranger of a man before Sagawa stood. It was the part of the boy forced to endure the pains and hardships he didn't want to bear. It was the repressed side of that white-haired boy who was locked away deep in Michio's heart as he willingly went through every trouble to support the meat-bun lover in every way possible. But with the Old Michio utterly destroyed by her harsh rejection, there was no longer anyone or anything who kept this side of him at bay.

"I don't know whatever atrocities the Yakuza ever did to your family, but it doesn't justify you treating me like trash and severing our ties just because my family is involved with them. I didn't choose to be born with their blood running in my veins goddamit! However, I chose to vye for the position of boss primarily because of my desire to help you clear your name. If those hacking incidents had not occurred and you weren't framed for all of it, I would not have wanted anything to do with them beyond paying my parents' debt."

"But, if you really wanted it to end like this, then I CAN'T VERY WELL DO A GODDAMN THING ABOUT IT, right? After all, I presented you options and ways we could maintain our relationship but you seem to be hell bent on erasing my existence from your life."

Emotions his mind and heart tried to repress came rushing out like a flood. In all the years they've been through together, Kamijou Michio had never once expressed any sort of negative emotion toward Sagawa Mizunohara. Those pent-up emotions of pain, suffering, sadness, and anger came gushing out of him like Sagawa had opened his Pandora's Box. However, unlike Pandora's Box, the concept of hope was no longer present in the boy. But like that said box, there was still a small part of him that cared about her. Similar to hope who would never leave humanity unless he willingly lets go of it, the love he has for the girl would never leave him even when he had lost all hope for himself and his future.

"Well then, I suppose all I could say now is I wish you the best in all your future endeavors, for formality's sake at least. I wish you the happiness that I seem I would never be able to provide to you. And I wish that you will not come to regret this day and the decisions you've made at this moment. Though after that little display earlier, I find it hard to imagine that you'll be missing me, Sagawa-chan... or should I say Mizunohara-san, now that you seem to be keen on the idea of treating each other as if we were strangers that had never ever met. It was fun while it lasted."

A sickeningly sweet smile mixed with an enthusiastic tone was offered to Michio's former childhood friend before he looked up to marvel the blue sky that stretched before him. He didn't outright leave the rooftop partly because he thought staring at the sky and contemplating his future would get him to calm down before he resumes his duties and responsibilities as a student, Social Morals Officer, and Yakuza Heir, and mostly because he was interested in seeing her reaction and hearing her response, if she had any.

"Heh, the sky's so blue yet my future's so dark."

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb

• Love
Reactions: Luma
[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699 , solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

"I suppose you could say that. I have an admirer that keeps doing this, sticking stickers where they shouldn't be. It's rather annoying actually, and there are easier ways to get my attention if they want it. Though, I have to say that most people don't want my attention right now."

Leo raised an eyebrow, "Oof, that doesn't sound great. No wonder you sound stressed. With an invisible 'admirer' and all that." He said with some sort of genuine symptathy in his tone.

It did make him curious though, was she just stressed or was she making a genuine threat to anyone that would annoy her?

"Though... speaking of people who attracted the bad kind of attention, didn't I see you in the hallway where the student council president was screaming at Sawaga-san? Do you know what that was about?"

Rei bringing that up seemed to dampen his seemingly postive attitude.

"Surely you heard? " Leo tilted his head at Rei. "Kokoro waved around her justice hammer" He "Lisa chip got hacked, nearly jumped out of a window. Madness as some might say. Sagawa ran after her, and Kokoro grabbed her like an enraged crab." He smiled half-heartidly. "Seriously, she must have some serious grip strength the way she holds people."

He bit his lip in thought, "Kokoro seems perfectly willing to claim Sagawa as the hacker. Due to Lisa being hacked, Sagawa had to reveal her hand and show that she could hack a chip." What a fucking hero. "All Kokoro needed really." His eyes glanced back at Rei before shrugging. "We even had people pipping in. T'was rather entertaining to watch."

In the afterthought of course. He still felt nausous whenever he saw his friends blindingly defending Sagawa. He wished they would just do what all the others do in this type of situaiton.

Shut up and watch.

His mind went back to Sagawa reapperance's today. There were the obivous implications of her punishment. But he couldn't wonder if they had gone a step further.

A dark thought, but one that brought him some sort of sadistic joy.

"Perhaps it's all one big ruse. Or perhaps they seriously think Sagawa did it." He sighed. "Does it really matter?" Perhaps the only reason he actually gave a resemblence of care towards this hacker problem was that it was possibly for it to come and trouble him down the road.

"Surely you must agree that due to the unlikeness of us being able to effect the outcome of this event. It is rather silly to trouble ourselves with it?"

@Karyra
@Others[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, School Rooftop]

That's right. It was really, really fun. Living in a dreamlike world where everything is bright and wonderful. But, that's no longer the kind of paradigm we live in anymore.

After all of that, seeing Michio lose it for the first time, the only response Sagawa could give was a weak nod of agreement. If only things could keep on going as pleasantly as it had been. Going through the rest of this time in bliss at the world around them. But, the world wasn't going to allow that. It had different things in store for him, her, and everyone else that resided within it.

Sagawa, couldn't just ignore it anymore.

Her old self would've scoffed at anything that wasn't related to her. That line of thinking was completely fine up until now. But, now, after coming under the scrutiny of Kokoro Amane, she couldn't be a listless bystander any longer.

And she could no longer just stand behind Michio for protection.

There would be no half-hearted effort on the decision that she had made. Maybe someday, long, long after all of this was over, Michio would understand why. Sagawa wasn't going to expect him to accept it, though. After she was gone, she didn't want him to shed any tears, or drop to his knees in agony.

The most she could hope for, was for him to nod and say: I see, I understand

"I see, so it was for my sake, then?"

Sagawa was smiling, a sad and remorseful smile of confirmation. Just now, Michio had proven to her, without a doubt, that the bond between the two of them was soemthing that was... entirely unhealthy in every way.

"When did I ever ask for you to do any of that?"

Her voice was back to it's normal calculating way. it couldn't have been, the tyhings that Sagawa had been saying a moment ago... was she just acting? Was that her objective this whole time?

Sagawa, finally pulled her hand back off of Michio, she crossed it over chest, looking apprehensive at his conjecture.

"You're saying you made sacrifices for my sake, but, I never asked for you to do any of that! I knew that you had to work hard to make ends meet. I knew that you had so many other things that you had to worry about. But, I never asked for you to give me any special treatment! Going out of your way for me, making things difficult for yourself for me, those are all things that you decided to do yourself!"

"Anyway, sorry to keep you waiting. You know, if you have work, you don't need to wait on me."

"You should be careful Mi-kun... people might think you're a weirdo when you go and make a big scene like that."

"Since you're covering food, I'll pay for the drinks. Did you want to get a coffee, Michio-kun?"

"...and you're now saying that you did all that like I'm supposed have gratitude? Am I supposed be impressed? Am I supposed be moved with you acting like an obsessive creep? Are you saying that I'm just supposed be some princess for you to idolize over and love unconditionally?"

"I don't want to be in a relationship like that! I can't be that kind of person for you! I can't...!"

Sagawa took a step back.

"I never wanted to be your princess. I wanted to be the person, you'd be able to confide in with for all your problems like you did for me. But, you always kept on insisting that everything was completely fine... all the way until I fooled myself into believing you'd be able to do anything!"

But, he couldn't.

The image of Sagawa behind dragged away after Kokoro...

"I never thought that you were actually a psychopath. Surely, disassociating with you at this point is was the logical choice, wasn't it?"

Sagawa turned away from Michio.

"You've done enough. Kamijou-san. At this point, I'd be more worried about your own circumstances. I'll be able to manage on my own just fine.

For the last time, Sagawa walked away from him. There was a despairing sort of finality in the air. Michio had shown some of his true colors. But it was too late at this point. Sagawa couldn't be the one to mend those deep seated wounds. Michio had focused on protecting the outlying parts of his personality while hiding away everything else. Even Sagawa could see what was wrong with that sort of behavior. In her own way, she was doing this out of consideration for him.

But at that moment, Michio could only feel the resentment of how unfairly this had all turned out for him.

"You know?"

The door half opened, she stopped, turning her head slightly, she left Michio with one last set of parting words, before they'd become strangers for good.

"...A part of me had really hoped that you'd be able to make your own place in my heart on your own merits. I truly wanted to believe that you would be something more to me than just someone trying to be my brother's replacement."

And therein was the flaw in how Michio Kamijou tried to do things.

So driven he was in being someone Sagawa could depend upon entirely that he ended up trying in vain to emulate someone else. There was no way a relationship could be built upon such an obtuse fabrication.

Therefore, she let him go as an act of kindness.
[/fieldbox]

[October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Class 2-A]

The rest of the day went by uneventfully.

People avoided Sagawa for the most part. however, by the end of the day, the rumor of her not having her chip began to spread. Delivering a sigh of relief from some people. However, some others weren't convinced. People had noticed that Liza Yamagawa had not been to school as of late, today included.

They could only wonder....

As for the girl herself:

"...Keep it."

Ayaka shooed away the notebook being returned to her.

"I told you I don't actually need the thing. You're not telling me that you managed to copy everything you needed from it already?"

The girl handing it back nodded.

"...Fine. Thanks for giving it back."

Taking it, and putting it into her schoolbag, Ayaka stood up from her chair. Itching to leave the classroom like the others.

All around, the people in the classroom whispered the same rumor that was mulling around the school about Sagawa los9ing her chip.

"Let's go grab some Ramen! Aya-chan!"
"Yeah! I got my allowance a little late, so I'm going big today!"

"..."

Ayaka eyed Sagawa returning to her solitary seat as everyone else left the classroom. Though Sagawa had a tendency to leave afterward, this was the first time she actually noticed it. It seemed rather lonely actually. Without a chip or phone, it was probably going to be a boring wait as well.

Not that it mattered much, anyway.

Watching everyone leave, Sagawa kept her place at her desk. She opened her own notebook she had been taken notes with for class. For the most part, it was just filled with random bullet lists and mostly scribbles of her favorite monsters from her trading cards. They certainly were terrible notes that had no use for anything, but she had to at least look like she was using it.

Once everyone was gone, she could continue her investigation, as she had promised Yuri. For now, she would have to do it discreetly, in order to keep up the illusion that her chip was now gone.

Mentally, Sagawa pondered at whether or not to go seek out Chiyo. On one hand, she had promised to help out. But on the other hand... Sagawa didn't know if she would be able to stay on good terms after it became apparent to everyone that she had a falling out with Michio.

She had spent so much time, trying to NOT be someone that she hadn't thought nearly as much about what she wanted to be. Someone like Chiyo? No, she didn't want to be a dork with Thick Rimmed glasses who was constantly careening themselves into the forefront without any thought. But, she didn't necessarily dislike that part about her either.

Sagawa would have to have a talk with Chiyo at some point to avoid her unintentionally complicating things even further. But... at the same time, there did seem to be value in keeping her at arms length as well. Sagawa... didn't want her to just be Michio's replacement. She didn't want anyone to just be his replacement. If she let that happen, then why did she tear apart their friendship in the first place?

Sagawa endeavored to keep to her words. She'd make friends on her own. She wouldn't depend on the hand me downs like Kyouko or Michio, or even Chiyo either.

From a third person's perspective, one could feel an air of certainty come over the air immediately around her. Even so she continued to sit there on her own as the classroom emptied out. It was conspicuous how she seemed to be waiting. It seemed obvious to everyone that she was up to something.

@_Anyone
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
0ulFT22.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Class 2-A][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The afternoon did not go like she'd hoped it would for a second there during lunch. A heavy weight had been placed on her heart. She did thank Nyoko for her advice, sent a message to her chip when they were in class. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Hey, Hardwired! I took your advice, and it went better than I thought it would, so thank you for that! I learnt something valuable, I think.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nyoko glared at her at first, as she was busy listening to the teacher, but a few seconds later she answered.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]...what advice? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira was writing her own response when Nyoko sent another message.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]...you haven't killed someone, have you?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]When we were handcuffed together, a week ago, you told me 'no guts, no glory.' Remember?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]...vaguely. So you asked Kyouko out then?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Oh, no. I told Tachibana-san that we should be dating, in front of everyone in the cafeteria.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That's not what I f****** meant! Are you mental!?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]What followed were several messages with insults and swears which Nyoko censored herself. Kira had never seen so many stars in a text before. It was difficult to take notes with her chip when the messages kept popping up, scrolling past so fast. She had to block Hardwired for now. They could have this discussion later. Nyoko wouldn't be willing to give her any further advice. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira thought about asking Rei, but figured it was pointless. If someone was more hopeless than herself when it came to romance, then it was Rei. It wasn't like she wanted to blackmail or dispose of The Devil In Disguise.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]In response to Kira blocking her, Hardwired turned around and threw a ball of paper at her. Kira didn't bother ducking, didn't feel like it, so it hit her in the face and landed on her desk. Hardwired was forced to leave the class until she'd calmed down.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'm sorry," Kira mouthed to her, but that only seemed to anger Nyoko further.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kira, do you actually like me?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira should have told Misheru right then and there that she did, even if she was uncertain, but the words had been stuck in her throat. Something had told her to, for once in her life, just shut up and listen to what others had to say.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]When I mean like me, I mean are you in love with me, Misheru Tachibana or even have the slightest bit of spark when you're with me?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Does your heartbeat rise slightly when I do this?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]".[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Rise slightly? Understatement of the year? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]No, Tachibana-san, when you laid your hand around my waist I thought I'd faint, but that wouldn't have been very rock to do. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira hadn't said that either. She'd been lost in the moment, prepared to drop a flirty reply, but she'd remained silent, heart aflutter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Then Misheru had said that she would make sure everyone knew she was the one responsible for their breakup, but this wasn't how Kira wanted it to go down! The only reason she'd not run after The Devil In Disguise was the message that Misheru had sent her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She'd been left in the corridor, looking like a fool, while her headphones repeated the song which Misheru had sent her. The song reminded her of the worst aspects of Summer Nights.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It made her hate herself, and it made her hate Alice for leaving her without as much as a reason. When did she become like her, like Summer Nights? Kira had kicked the wall in fury, so hard that she had to return to the nurse and ended up late for her next class. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira hadn't paid attention during her afternoon classes. She'd thought about what message and/or song to send to Misheru. She'd discarded a bunch of songs, including 'I Was Made For Loving You', 'Stuck On You', and 'Still Into You'. There seemed to be a rather obvious obsession with the word 'you' in the titles of all the songs she discarded.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]If she rushed this response, she knew she would forever sabotage her chance with Tachibana-san. She didn't even know that she had one, and she hadn't known that she had feelings for her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Or rather, truth be told, she'd suppressed it all a long, long time ago. Girls should not love other girls…[/BCOLOR]

Collab with @Makomin
[spoili]
[BCOLOR=transparent]"Mish-san! Mish-san!" [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kira shouted, as she opened the door and dragged the other redhead into her home. Her friend had just arrived.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "I've got a new game. I'm really great at it too!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira almost leaned into her face, with a wide grin and shut eyes, until her father cleared his throat.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Sorry," [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kira said, restraining herself, patting her flowery dress down.[/BCOLOR]

The female could feel her own arm be pulled into the house she had barely just ringed the doorbell of. But then again, this was Kira Oshiro she was talking about.

"You're going to tear my eardrums one of these days," Misheru laughed as she was met by Oshiro-san clearly disapproving of Kira's behavior. Sometimes she understood why he would want to restrain her actions but at times, she just thinks that Kira should enjoy her youth while she can.

"Hello, Oshiro-san." she greets with a smile before turning back to Kira, "About time you start beating me.", teasing her lightly.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Today's the day you meet your end!"[/BCOLOR] Kira said, striking a confident pose, feeling a strange pang in her chest as Mish-san teased her yet again. [BCOLOR=transparent]"Let's go to my room so we don't disturb anyone."[/BCOLOR]

Kira put her hand in Misheru's. It was warm and soft. Guiding her through the corridors of the Oshiro mansion, they soon arrived at Kira's own room. Kira's door had been removed by her parents, after she broke it again recently. Her room was so pink it was offensive to common sense.

She hadn't decorated it herself. The few things she'd picked out were black and blue, oddly curved. Items of note was her double bed, massive plushies, and a widescreen TV on the wall for her gaming console.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"They said they wouldn't give the door back this time," [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kira said, shaking her head and blushing for some silly reason.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Misheru laughed as her friend struck a dramatic post. Even though she might be the one that got along with people more often, Kira was the one who made for an interesting person and friend to converse to. She didn't understand why some can't see the person that is in the redhead. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Just as she was about to comment on defeating her once again at games when she mentioned her parent's finally placing their foot down. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"How'd you like if I keep yanking at that one poster on the wall?" She raised an eyebrow before flicking her forehead once. She then smiled widely before taking a seat on her bed and lying down. [/BCOLOR]

Kira's posters weren't all that dear to her as a kid, but at least she got to pick them out. They were mostly from cartoons she liked, with brave female heroes.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I, ah..." [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Kira paused for a moment when Misheru laid down on her bed. Blinking, she moved over to her gaming console.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent] "I wouldn't like it very much, but the door was in the way, and my little brother was being mean."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She picked up the controllers from the floor, almost tossing one at Mish-san like she would have done if it was someone else, before changing her mind.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Here you go," Kira said, placing it next to Mish-san. Carefully sitting down on the edge of her own bed, as if she was intruding on her own territory. "It's a fighting game. You probably want to practice some first, eh? Eh!?"[/BCOLOR]

Misheru rolled over on the bed, her vision being upside down now. She then grabbed the game console before thanking the female who handed it to her, "You know me, Kira, I don't do practice," she smirked before staring straight at the screen.

"Let a rip, Kira," she almost whispered cooly into the other's ear teasingly. Misheru then press the 'start' button of the game before the two engaged in the video game.

After about ten minutes, Misheru exclaimed in victory before sitting up on the bed and smiling at Kira, "Do I get a reward?".

Kira shuddered involuntarily when Mish-san whispered to her.

Kira had practiced so hard just to impress and beat Mish-san for once. Even then, she was beaten pretty badly.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Aw fiddlesticks!"[/BCOLOR] Kira exclaimed, throwing her own controller at the wall in a fit of annoyance. It bounced off, didn't break, but she still rushed over to it to check it was fine.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're cheating, aren't you?"[/BCOLOR] Kira joked, returning to the bed, leaping onto Mish-san in excitement. [BCOLOR=transparent]"I just know it! You've played this game before!"[/BCOLOR]

As she was now sitting on Mish-san, while she laid on her back in her bed, this was a rather peculiar position, but it didn't occur to Kira.

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G," her brother sang, as he passed by her room which didn't have a door. "I'm telling! I'm telling!"

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What...? No, no, please," Kira jumped back on her feet on the floor, straightening her dress. "I don't even like Mish-san! She never lets me win, and she was just leaving anyway! There's no reason for a cheater like her to be here again!"[/BCOLOR]

Misheru was laughing from the moment Kira threw her controller in frustration to the exact moment when she decided that tackling the female onto her bed to 'interrogate' her was a good idea.

When Kira almost straddled her, all Misheru could do was stare at the female before looking away. W-What? For a moment there, she'd thought Kira would either give her a really hard noogie or even perhaps kiss her out of curiosity.

At the moment Kira's brother waltz in and teased her, Kira got off Misheru. That made her sigh in relief. She was about to stop the two from arguing when she heard what Kira said about her.

The redhead could feel her heart being squeezed really hard at that time. It wasn't a heartbreak she was having. But rather, it almost felt like betrayal.

She doesn't....like me?
There's no reason for a cheater like me to be here, huh?

The redhead's smile was gone from then on. All these years, that's what Kira truly felt about her, huh? "She's right. I'm leaving now," Misheru said as she stood up before making her way out of Kira's room.

"So that's how you feel, huh?" Was all Misheru asked Kira before laughing, an almost mocking one, "I guess I should have known that you weren't who you said you were.".

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Great! Don't let the door hit you on the way out!"[/BCOLOR] Kira shouted, sitting down on the bed, staring at the floor instead of acknowledging Mish-san.

Some part of her thought she should say she was sorry, but she pushed it down, got angry at Tachibana-san. This was all her fault! They could not be friends; they were too different, but Kira would show that she was better than her in some way, some day, or at least she could make an effort to prove she was as good.

That shouldn't be too difficult, should it?

"Tsk."

Misheru ran down the stairs as quickly as she could before making her way to the front door. "Goodbye, Oshiro-san," she wished before making her way out the door.

Considering she was no longer friends with Kira, if one were to consider them friends ever at all, she still had to be respectful to others that weren't her. "I should've known she was like what others said she was.", she mumbled to herself as she made her way down the sidewalk back to her house.

Not only did Kira say all those mean things to her, but she didn't apologize. I guess that makes it easier for both of us.

Kira sat staring at the floor for a long time, glad that Tachibana-san was gone. There was no need for them to pretend like they liked each other anymore, even if...

Even if she'd always felt strange around Mish-san, especially when they were alone together. She couldn't explain it, definitely didn't want to try.

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Good riddance," [/BCOLOR]Kira said, wiping her irritated eyes with her fingers. She wasn't crying over someone like Tachibana-san. She never would.

[/spoili]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira's parents would never have accepted that she had a crush on another girl, even if she was young at the time and didn't quite understand it herself. She'd pushed Misheru away, and she'd grown to resent her. Maybe on some level she'd clung to that memory to not lose the relationship entirely, to not forget Misheru. Or maybe she was just another girl, and girls didn't easily forget their crushes. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Secrets I have held in my heart are harder to hide than I thought," Kira mumbled to herself, accepting that she didn't have any hope to get Misheru unless she was completely and utterly honest. She didn't like the idea of baring her heart, especially not to someone she thought would hurt her. "Maybe I just wanna…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira sighed, preparing the song which her instinct had decided for her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I Wanna Be Yours.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]But of course, that wouldn't be enough. She had to write a message as well, explaining herself, and all these years. She just knew this was going to end in someone's heart breaking, yet hers was already tearing. The playful dare didn't seem quite as funny to her now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Do you remember when we used to play together? When we were children? You probably don't. You had other friends, and you were more popular than I ever was.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I had a crush on you back then. Your smile made me all warm inside, and I wanted to be around you more than anyone else, but like a fleeting summer breeze it was over so quickly.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I pushed you away because my parents would never have accepted my feelings for you. I think the game was just some stupid reason for me to convince myself that you were a terrible person. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'm not going to play games with you anymore. I'm sorry that I lied in the cafeteria. I love that you had my back, because I would have crashed and burnt so hard. They would all have laughed at me.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I wasn't lying when I kissed you. I wasn't lying when I asked you out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]That's just who I am.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira wiped the tears from her eyes. What was she doing crying in class? It wasn't rock at all. As she sent the message to Misheru, her heart beat like a scared butterfly. The instant regret was hard to bear, but she'd been honest now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Could the truth at least set her free?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]@Makomin[/BCOLOR]

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

"I have no clue what you mean by 'behaving like an idiot at the TTC', all I am aware of is that I'm simply surrounded by Fools who can't appreciate my genius."

Despite her efforts, Iori has failed to spite Kyouko. She gave up with a sigh as Kyouko continued on.

"So... how about I call you Fool-chan? Baka-chan? That makes it kinda special, don't you think?"

With her default tired look, the maid shook her head.

"Wanna hang out after school?"

A frown before she spoke with a straight tone.

"No. How about my surname like you did just now? And going out with me after we agreed to a truce? Wouldn't it be too early?"

Then the conversation continues on...

@Skyswimsky
[/fieldbox]

The little talk between Iori and Kyouko ended on a peaceful note for the first time, considering both of them are an explosive combo. However, the maid was unwilling to go out with the pirate, stating that it will not help on their current situation and perhaps make things even worse. Considering that Kyouko has close ties to Sagawa, however, that may change. The maid also reminded the pirate about tonight's Red Panda meeting at TTC.

The day remained mostly uneventful, though Iori began to notice that Lisa started being absent in school for the last few days. Perhaps she was still shaken after what happened to her last 2 weeks ago? And there was the rumor about Sagawa had her VR chip surgically removed, which was probably the cause of her being absent for last week. The maid threw a glance at Sagawa, who was returning a notebook to Ayaka.

("Hmmm... Does Amane-san have the power to push such brutal punishments? Such decisions are beyond the jurisdiction of the student council president. Then again, considering the horror stories coming from my Red Pandas, it could be possible...")

She sighed. Even then, some did not believe the rumor. And there was the breakup between Michio and Sagawa, which the maid totally did not expect with. She expected that their relationship would get stronger after what happened last 2 weeks ago. Iori can only wonder what has transpired what the two has discussed with each other.

After Sagawa returned Ayaka's notebook, students began to leave the classroom. After packing up her belongings into her bag, she threw another gaze at Sagawa, only to see that she was still on her seat. Usually Sagawa left the classroom on time.

It felt off as the maid continued to observe her. As if Sagawa decided to do something. Sitting there, biding her time, waiting for something. Iori felt happy, as the meatbun girl she knew previously was just a lazy mess.

The pink haired girl took up her bag, and headed towards Sagawa.

"Are you waiting for someone, Mizunohara-san?"

Iori said in a laidback tone as more and more students left the classroom.

@Ehb

[/fieldbox][/hr]

Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

Once again, Lori Nishimura approached her. Apparently another try at talking to her after being intercepted by Kyouko earlier.

"Yeah. I guess I am probably. I thought I was waiting on Imada-san, but I just realized that it's probably better not not get her involved, after all. Despite me being gone for a whole week, they're still expecting me to.... do stuff for them."

'Stuff' she said.

Given the pause that must've meant the investigation? The one for finding the real hacker?

But how was Sagawa supposed do all of that without a chip? The doubtful expression on Iori's face was the first response the maid unintentionally gave her.

"....Even the way that I am now. There's still ways for me to look into things without using a chip. There's using someone else to interface for me while I give them instructions, or for me to just borrow a tablet and access the network from there. Of course... there isn't anyone who'd let someone who Kokoro considers a hacker to tell them to do anything with their chip, right?"

Again, Sagawa seemed to be talking in a foreboding and mysterious tone. How typical of her.

"I have a feeling that if I told Imada anything like this, she'd jump at the idea in order to 'keep her word'. So, I was hoping for you to do a favor for me on behalf of your so called master."

Sagawa looked up from her desk to the maid. Finally meeting eye to eye with the maid.

"I want you to just tell her to just stay away from me, okay? I don't care if she doesn't listen. You have to keep her away no matter what. Or else, she'll probably end up like Liza-chan did. For everything that she says, I don't think she realizes just how much of a risk she's putting herself in by trying to be nice to me."

"It's not just about me finding it inconvenient for her to be around anymore. The person who did all of those things to the school system is still out there. They still have the power to potentially take control of another student and make them do things against their will. So naturally, the safest option is to have somone without a chip be the only one to go after them, right?"

She lied. Sagawa's words made complete sense, even though she herself knew she was outright lying to the Nishimura.

Sagawa smiled appreciatively. "Thanks for being nice, and helping me out all those times. Nishimura-san. So, please stay away from me."

Suddenly, Kokoro's removal of Sagawa's chip seemed logical. Cruelly logical. Without her chip, she would be immune from anything the hacker could throw at her, save for virtual illusions powered by ther school system as opposed to visions being produced by the chip. That could mean, the illusionist could make Sagawa take a tumble down the stairs if they fooled her into thinking she was going through a classroom door.

She was still vulnerable. But, at the very least, she wouldn't have to worry about being Hijacked like Lisa was. The same couldn't be said for Iori or Chiyo, who still had their own chips to worry about.

Sagawa's words made sense. Ultimately. But, there was still something offsetting about them. There was this sort of uneasy resignation coming from Sagawa. Iori was used Sagawa snapping back at herself at Chiyo for being too forward or pushy. But this time, Sagawa was definitely, sincerely asking them to stay away from her.

The meat bun enthusiast had, certainly, endeavored to make friends on her own. But, the situation with Iori and Chiyo was different. If Sagawa was careless, they would probably end up like Liza. Sagawa couldn't let break what had happened to Liza to anyone in the school either.

So, until the whole ordeal with the hacker was over, she had to push them away. All of them; and solve this on her own. She was all by herself all the time anyway. That was the kind of person she was established as at this point, right?

She didn't want it to happen to anyone else. Her heart was already at a breaking point. If somebody else got hacked like Liza did - If anyone else were to die like she had. Then, it was for the best for her to disassociate with everyone. That was what the hacker wanted, probably? Considering they had tried so hard to tarnish her image last week.

And then, after that, she'd be able to make that hacker pay once she found them.

Just what happened to Sagawa this past week?

All Iori could see was Sagawa pushing her away, again. But, it felt like there was something more behind this request to 'stay away' than just mere inconvenience or annoyance for once. At the same time, she felt this sense of helplessness, much like Michio did. For herself, and coming from Sagawa as well.

A pitiful feeling of resignation, that it couldn't be helped. That this was the only solution. Was this the thing that had caused the breakup between Sagawa and Michio today?

With that thought passing her mind, Iori...

@Miya
@_Anyone

[/fieldbox]

Life was complicated as it is. Having your hated rival who used to be your good friend suddenly turn your life into a turmoil and now suddenly she was your so-called girlfriend but then you two did or did not just break up and just- A redhead sighed before mentally slapping herself as she made her way to class. There was so much going on and now it was getting to her slowly. As she walked down the hallway, she felt the familiar 'buzz' of her phone in her pocket. I wonder if there's more trouble for me. When she unlocked the screen, she read the message Kira had sent her.

Just as she finished reading, she found herself already in front of the classroom. And who was in there other than the redhead herself. Alongside Sagawa and Iori. How nice.

She was not the type to avoid any situation or people at all, no matter what but she felt like running away this time, not facing Kira. She didn't know why. She did nothing wrong, maybe in the case of announcing both of them were in a relationship when the two could avoid this mess, but then again, the two wouldn't have come as far as they were now.

With another sigh (I have been sighing quite a bit these two days, haven't I?), she made her way into class before taking her usual seat at the other end of class. Misheru did not want to interact with Kira face to face for now because she knew both of them, especially Kira, wouldn't want to handle it now, courtesy of her long message. As such, she texted back to her.

All these troubles and hate that we have faced all these years could have been avoided if you just told me the truth. I think you know that too.

She paused for awhile as she thought back to the day Kira said all those things to her little brother. After a year or two, Misheru had finally come to term with the fact that Kira was just...being herself. It was normal to say things you don't mean when you're in a defensive mode. But that wasn't an excuse someone could just throw out there.

I've wondered what I did wrong to you.

Whether I accidentally stole a crush of yours. Or insulted you behind your back. Or even because I didn't let you win the games we used to play.

I guess that I was mad at the fact that you couldn't tell it straight to my face. But now that I think about it, you were just protecting yourself.

So, I forgive you, Kira.

She sent the reply with a small smile on her face. Knowing that what she just did could not only free herself but Kira too? She felt a bit lighter now.

@Wen
[/fieldbox]

0ulFT22.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Class 2-A][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]All these troubles and hate that we have faced all these years could have been avoided if you just told me the truth. I think you know that too. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira could understand that too, but she couldn't fully accept that they wouldn't have been at each other's throats. If she'd told the truth earlier, Misheru would have turned her down right then and there when she was a kid. It would have lead to the same resentment for a different reason. They were never meant to be. It was a childish crush with little value to her in the present. It wasn't the burning fire pit of passion which her romance with Summer Nights had been. It was a bunch of coals which only Kira tried to get a spark out of. Fun to play with, perhaps, but meaningless in the big picture.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]So, I forgive you, Kira.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira raised an eyebrow, because again, it felt like she'd been shot down for no reason. The Devil In Disguise had acknowledged what happened between them so long ago, while ignoring the rest of her message, like she hadn't spent the afternoon's classes trying to think of a song to send to Misheru, like Kira hadn't moved on over the years, like she was the same girl she'd been when they were friends.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira manipulated her parents these days. They had very little sway over her. If anything, they did what she asked them to do. It was no longer the other way around.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]The problem then with confessing to someone was that they thought you were weak. That just because you could stand to bare your heart to them you must be let down gently. It wasn't weakness. This pain and budding rage was weakness. Confessing your feelings to someone took a lot of courage and strength, she should be proud of herself.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira was relieved that nobody else could tell what had happened in the end, and as far as they all knew she was dating The Devil In Disguise. At least, that's what the quickly spreading rumours said, but Misheru had ignored her most recent advances. When they could have stopped playing games with each other, The Devil In Disguise had withdrawn, hid herself. Quite literally as Kira had noticed her sneak into the classroom, seating herself behind her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It sent a clear message to the Rock N' Roll Queen. Misheru hadn't been truthful earlier. The lying straight girl was playing games with her, and even if the idea may not be the entire truth it made her blood boil.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She no longer felt any need to upstage Misheru, but she didn't feel any need to act flustered around her either. Class was over, so she could go home and drum. Damn her arms still hurt though. If she wasn't careful, she might sustain a permanent injury. It was probably for the best that she went to the library or something. She'd neglected her studies the last week.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira knew exactly the song she needed now. She was over Misheru. There was nothing to be found there… but these rumours were only just beginning, so she could go ahead and pour gasoline on the flames if she felt so inclined.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]For some silly reason, she hesitated about turning the song on right away, deciding to get up from her seat and move over to the seat next to Misheru. It was empty, since people were beginning to leave class.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I, uh…" Kira whispered, leaning close to The Devil In Disguise, so they could have a semi-private conversation. Nobody else should be able to hear what she said, even if they could see them. "I need to know. It's all fine and dandy that you forgive me, but it's not… what I was looking for with that message. Tell me you were lying earlier with the songs you sent me, and we'll never speak again. Tell me you neglected to acknowledge the song in my last message because you're playing games with me, and I'll…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]I'll set fire to the rumours and burn this freaking school to the ground with them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I'll act like a mature adult, and…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Yeah, like hell she would. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Forget it. You asked me if I felt a spark when you touched me, but you never revealed your feelings about me," Kira smiled awkwardly for a second. "Clever, really, since you got me to spill the contents of my heart without doing it in return." She sighed, stating it like that might ruin her tiny slimmer of a chance with The [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Devil In Disguise. "You don't need to. I just… Ugh, do you want to go on a date with me? This is the last time I'm ever asking you. This is a yes or no question, Mish-san."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira winked, assuming she'd been correct the first time, but still hoping against hope that there was more than nothing between them. There was no friendship for her to repair here. Kira had friends. She may not be very nice to them at all times, but she still loved them. They were yakuza. Kira was probably off in the head for calling them her friends to begin with, but she'd still scream out her friendship with them, loud and proud, if asked.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She didn't want to repair this friendship with Misheru. She would crush on her again, and they would be spinning in a circle, reliving the past years. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"You're making this so much more complicated than it needs to be," Kira blurted out, rolling her eyes at her own statement. "A date doesn't need to mean the world. A date is just two people spending time together. Sometimes they like each other, and sometimes they find out they can't stand to be in each other's presence. Sometimes they're both girls..."[/BCOLOR]

Kira pondered if she should explain the birds and the bees next.

@Makomin
[/fieldbox]

"Clever, really, since you got me to spill the contents of my heart without doing it in return."

The female had an urge to roll her eyes blatantly at the other female but doing so would only possible cause Kira to act more than she already has. Considering the other female couldn't act sensibly without placing her feelings in many things, Misheru decided to heave a breath before saying, "You want to know how I feel about you, Kira Oshiro?".

She then whispered back just as the other had done, "I feel nothing. Maybe from embarrassment and a bit of a flustered expression but other than that, all I feel is simply a girl being kissed by another girl. Say what you want about me or write whatever you want about me if that makes you feel better.". The redhead then smiled to herself. The only reason she announced that she was dating Kira Oshiro was to further stop the other female from making a fool of herself and Misheru in front of others. What? Were they hormonal 13-year olds that needed the public eye to publicise the hatred one felt the other?

Although, the redhead will admit that 'dating' the other female was not a good idea. Kira took things seriously, even flings or relationships. Although, she didn't think that Kira would be naive enough to think that she was in love with her just because she sent her a few love songs. In any case, she wasn't too bothered about what the other female might do from now on about it. Although, Misheru Tachibana could say that she cared a bit more of her now.

"…Ugh, do you want to go on a date with me? This is the last time I'm ever asking you. This is a yes or no question, Mish-san."

Misheru Tachibana smiled widely for the first time before laughing slightly, "Yeah, I'll go on a date with you.".

[/fieldbox]

@Wen

"Oof, that doesn't sound great. No wonder you sound stressed. With an invisible 'admirer' and all that."

He didn't even know the half of it. That her mom had gone crazy trying to make her better at defending herself because if someone could manage to stick a sticker to her stuff, there was no telling the extent of what this harasser was capable of. And if this person found a way to get to her stuff, where she was always close by to it, then what about weapons? What about things that weren't nearly so friendly?

"Surely you heard? Lisa chip got hacked, nearly jumped out of a window. Madness as some might say. Sagawa ran after her, and Kokoro grabbed her like an enraged crab. Seriously, she must have some serious grip strength the way she holds people."

So he was there.

"Kokoro seems perfectly willing to claim Sagawa as the hacker. Due to Lisa being hacked, Sagawa had to reveal her hand and show that she could hack a chip. All Kokoro needed really. We even had people pipping in. T'was rather entertaining to watch."

That didn't seem like the whole story, but she couldn't dispute it. She hadn't been there in order to argue the facts at all.

"Perhaps it's all one big ruse. Or perhaps they seriously think Sagawa did it. Does it really matter?"

"Surely you must agree that due to the unlikeness of us being able to effect the outcome of this event. It is rather silly to trouble ourselves with it?"

"Then they're idiots. This was also an unfair punishment, because the answer is too obvious. But... I can't let this go either." For Michio's sake, Rei thought grimly. "I doubt that I won't be able to do much, but sitting by and letting someone hurt on their own and not get any help seems stupid, too."

Hypocrite.

@Rithas
[/fieldbox]

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Class 2-A]

Rei thought back on Leo Kane's words from lunch. Her reply was hollow, a default answer of hopefulness and optimism that she couldn't even begin to possess in her dreams. She was powerless, and she needed to step up her game. Michio was acting off, but something told her to avoid him. Probably something to do with the talk he and Sawaga had at lunch.

Then there was Kira and Misheru whispering to each other. And Nyoko throwing stuff. Rei would have asked her about it, but the pressing issue of the Red Panda stickers was just more important. If someone really was harassing her with malicious intentions, it would be better if Kira never knew about it and never got involved. As it was, it was stupid to include her in Rei's secret anyway. If anyone found out... Kira could be hurt before Rei was. That couldn't happen. Rei wouldn't let it happen.

She needed to leave. She'd eavesdropped enough for today, and now she could feel the tiredness in her bones from what she was going to have to do later. Plus, the maid of Hisakawa held no interest for her, and plus she was annoying to boot.

But... she was a Red Panda, so if Nyoko didn't have answers, Rei would need to go to other Red Pandas, and Iori was unfortunately one of the higher ranked ones. So, eventually she'd need to deal with the stupid, hardheaded maid sooner or later. Hopefully later.

Rei stood up and left before she heard much more than that, and was out in the hall to look for Nyoko quickly. She also sent a message to her, because she needed to make progress on this before her mother showed up.

Message to Nyoko:
[spoili]
Nyoko, we need to talk about the Red Pandas. Particularly one that won't leave me alone. Now.

Rei Saionji
[/spoili]
@Wen @anyonenear
[/fieldbox]

Last edited:
0ulFT22.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]I feel nothing. Maybe from embarrassment and a bit of a flustered expression but other than that, all I feel is simply a girl being kissed by another girl. Say what you want about me or write whatever you want about me if that makes you feel better.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira was a songbird, calling out to people with every song that she played through her headphones. It was rare that anyone answered her with anything else than annoyance or a harsh scolding. When Misheru responded by sending songs directly to her chip, it was much like two birds singing mating calls to each other for Kira, because that's how Summer Nights had seduced her while she was still insecure in her own sexuality.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She was disappointed to find out that The Devil In Disguise felt nothing about her, and that she didn't seem to understand how a song meant more to Kira than spoken words.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Yeah, I'll go on a date with you.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]It wasn't a disappointment that was allowed to last long or fester, since she said yes. Kira hadn't gotten this far in a while. She leaned back in her seat, opened her mouth and shut it again. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Huh," Kira said, scratching her neck. She'd been unprepared, expected Misheru to turn her down, and they would never have spoken again while the rumours flourished. "That's… great."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]While it was a slow burn, Kira soon caught onto what it meant. She'd have to entertain The Devil In Disguise, and she'd have to spend time with her. It felt a bit awkward, especially now after her confession and that whole debacle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Nevertheless, Kira would do her best for them to at least have a pleasant date. Even if a single date was all she got, and they went back to… Maybe there was nowhere to go back to after they'd taken that step. This was unknown territory.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Hey, if I have your permission to write whatever I feel like. Maybe I'll write a sequel for my tiny fanbase. It was weirdly popular," Kira joked, grinning to herself. "And I guess nothing is better than hatred and the like. So would you like to go to…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Aw, man, Kira didn't know much about Mish-san anymore. They'd been playing games together when they were children, but Kira didn't care for games herself these days. She'd play with Rei, if asked, but that was the extent she went to.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"What are you into these days, other than writing?" Kira leaned closer to Misheru once more, whispering. "We haven't had a friendly conversation in so long. What would your dream date be like in this town?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Unless Misheru asked to go to the moon, Kira figured she could do her best to imitate it. [/BCOLOR]

@Makomin

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Afternoon / The TTC][/BCOLOR]

"Nyoko, we need to talk about the Red Pandas. Particularly one that won't leave me alone. Now.

Rei Saionji"

Nyoko scowled, as she read the message that had popped up on her chip. Kira had blocked her earlier today, so maybe she should do the same herself with this girl. She did not appreciate being called by her first name by random people, and she did not appreciate the tone of Rei's message.

Oh, I'm totally free to talk with someone I dislike at their leisure! F*** yes! Let's do it right now!

Yuck.

Rei seemed to think that just because she'd helped her get free from her super annoying little sister Nyoko would do whatever she wanted.

No, she took a deep breath, sinking deeper into her armchair at the back of the club. No, she wouldn't respond at all. Maybe that would teach the yakuza heir to show proper respect.

However, it seemed this problem wasn't going to go away. It would be best to try to deal with it before the yakuza attacked her dear pandas. There was at least one person among them which she could stand.

We should do radio again! If you want my help, come to the Twilight Theatre Club after class - Nyoko. (Bring the baby if you want.)

Nyoko sent the message to Ayame, with a faint grin on her lips.

@Karyra @RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

"Yeah. I guess I am probably. I thought I was waiting on Imada-san, but I just realized that it's probably better not not get her involved, after all. Despite me being gone for a whole week, they're still expecting me to.... do stuff for them."

The pause was noticeable. After getting the hidden meaning of 'they' and the 'stuff' which is the Social Morals asking her to investigate on the hacking incident, Iori unknowingly frowned at Sagawa as she heard that her VR chip got surgically removed.

"....Even the way that I am now. There's still ways for me to look into things without using a chip. There's using someone else to interface for me while I give them instructions, or for me to just borrow a tablet and access the network from there. Of course... there isn't anyone who'd let someone who Kokoro considers a hacker to tell them to do anything with their chip, right?"

Using another student as a proxy or a smart device to access the school's network. The former method certainly has more potentials of getting things go wrong and conflict, but it could achieve more results compared to traditional smart devices. The maid simply listened to Sagawa attentively.

"I have a feeling that if I told Imada anything like this, she'd jump at the idea in order to 'keep her word'. So, I was hoping for you to do a favor for me on behalf of your so called master."

("Naturally...")

Iori thought to herself.

At this moment, Sagawa stared at the maid's eyes. She felt a surge of determination coming from Sagawa's gaze.

"I want you to just tell her to just stay away from me, okay? I don't care if she doesn't listen. You have to keep her away no matter what. Or else, she'll probably end up like Lisa-chan did. For everything that she says, I don't think she realizes just how much of a risk she's putting herself in by trying to be nice to me."

Iori frowned once more as she got her point. She remembered the conversation that she had with Sagawa moments before Lisa got hacked, two weeks ago.

"It's not just about me finding it inconvenient for her to be around anymore. The person who did all of those things to the school system is still out there. They still have the power to potentially take control of another student and make them do things against their will. So naturally, the safest option is to have somone without a chip be the only one to go after them, right?"

A solid argument at the end. It certainly felt that black haired girl at the desk has thought this through. She has truly changed. Then, Sagawa smiled.

"Thanks for being nice, and helping me out all those times. Nishimura-san. So, please stay away from me."

The maid felt a sharp jab coming the last sentence. Whether is it a lie or the truth, it certainly felt convincing. Even Iori who has made countless lies in her life, white-colored or not, it was nicely crafted.

Iori pondered, while displaying a difficult expression.

She remembered that she will get herself involved and help her with the hacking incidents, just before Lisa got hacked. After witnessing what the hacker can do to those who are vulnerable with the VR chip, it is a very dangerous task to apprehend the culprit. With Sagawa now being chipless, she proposed that she is the best answer to solve the incident.

Iori also wondered whether is this the reason why Sagawa decided to break up with Michio? Just to keep him safe? Considering Michio's personality and their childhood memories, it was most likely very difficult to destroy the bonds between the two. Considering on how she spoke just now, and how... different Michio looked like after meeting with his lover, Sagawa probably trained herself, using last week's absence.

It also made the maid wondering about true love. Was Sagawa loved Michio that much to the point she was willing to cut the deep bonds between them just to keep him safe from the hacker or hackers' hands? Then what about Kyouko, whom she coldly shrugged off earlier today? Perhaps she was intending to do the same like she did to Michio, and now the Chiyo-Iori pair?

It felt like what Sagawa is doing right now is related to one theme.

A theme that she is closely related to.

Being alone.

All in the name of keeping her friends safe and deal with the incident.

But there is a glaring flaw on the plan that Sagawa is planning to execute. No matter how hard Iori reassured herself, she could not bring herself to agree with the meatbun lover's wishes and keep Chiyo from getting into her way.

After a long silence between them, the maid took a deep breath...

"Before I agree with your requests, there's something I would like to ask..."

Iori stared at Sagawa with a worried look.

"What happens if the hacker gets you first?"

The maid blinked.

"I know that you're now chipless, but it doesn't mean that the hacker wouldn't turn the other VR technologies in this school upside down to get rid of you."

Iori continued on as composed as possible. "Or the hacker has someone helping him or her out and this someone could get you too, most likely in a physical manner."

"Unless you have a plan to keep yourself alive while trying to solve the incident alone..."

The pink haired girl straightened herself and took a step forward to Sagawa.

"I don't think I can agree to your wishes. However..."

Iori touched the back of her neck.

"There's Option C." The maid smiled wryly. "I remove my VR chip and I join you in your efforts while keeping Chiyo away."

She chuckled.

"No Virtu-Ava Battle means bummer. If I have a choice however, I will stay away from the whole VR chip thing at the first place."

The Option C proposed by the maid most likely a joke, seeing how she likes to downplay serious scenarios such as this one and her passion on Virtu-Ava battling. Unless Sagawa has a convincing exit strategy, Iori is not going to let her go in alone easily.

@Ehb
@_anyone[/fieldbox]

"Hey, if I have your permission to write whatever I feel like. Maybe I'll write a sequel for my tiny fanbase. It was weirdly popular..."

Misheru Tachibana grinned slightly at the mention of the written word. How quaint it was. A fanfiction was the one that brought the hidden conflict out of the two, and now, possibly, it was going to end it. Although...she knew that her readers, as well as Kira's would be slightly disappointed at the ending of the two characters. She then raised an eyebrow before thinking to herself, but then again, who said it was ending?

"Go ahead and write whatever you wish. I've been getting tweets from quite a number of my readers demanding I explain myself," she said as she recalled her phone beeping for a solid minute the day after Kira's fanfiction was published. That was the day she checked her writing page and read a message from a fellow fan/author of hers. Shaking her head out of the memories, she turned her head to face Kira Oshiro's before looking up at the ceiling, as though she was in thought, "Do remember to send me the link once it's done."

Somewhere to go for their date, huh?

I would have thought she'd know exactly where to go.

The redhead was about to suggest something conventional like a trip to a cafe or possibly a slightly above average restaurant when a thought crossed her mind. Her smirk resembled someone plotting an event that might not necessarily be all good.

"Let's go to a karaoke centre."

[/fieldbox]

@Wen

0ulFT22.jpg

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Go ahead and write whatever you wish[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"Heh, you might end up regretting that," Kira teased, leaning a bit too close to the woman who didn't care about her. "The characters could find themselves in a precarious situation. Trapped by a blizzard in a house without electricity, needing to huddle close together for warmth… getting to know each other."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira bit her lower lip, as she'd almost burst out laughing. She'd read a book like that herself. It was quite good, even if she could predict the ending from the first page, but most romance novels were like that. Of course the characters would end up together. There was no excitement to find in such a guarantee. At least with non-fiction the guarantees taught you valuable information.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Do remember to send me the link once it's done.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Did she honestly believe that Kira wouldn't spread the story far and wide? She'd do it to keep those rumours in rotation.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]Let's go to a karao[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]ke[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=transparent]centre[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent].[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]Kira had known by The Devil In Disguise's wicked smirk that it wouldn't be anything beneficial to her. She hadn't thought she'd be quite so devious though. Kira couldn't sing at all. She was terrible at it, and the idea to sing in front of others was unpleasant to her to say the least.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent] "I'm a drummer, not a singer," Kira whispered, shifting in her seat, wishing she'd picked their date herself now. "What kind of drummer would I be if I knew how to sing!?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She laughed, loudly, wondering if it'd gotten hot in here all of a sudden. She didn't like the idea of singing karaoke. Maybe she could mime the entire time? Would that work? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]"I just keep the beat, keep the beat," Kira said, nodding, hesitating for a moment, before she grabbed Misheru's hand and got up from the desk. "Fine… If you want to hear the worst singing in your life, we can go to a karaoke centre. It's your mistake, and I don't think hearing my voice would be what anyone considers a dream date, unless they're deaf and magically hear stuff for the first time."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]She lead Misheru out of the classroom, trying desperately to think of a solution to this problem before she was forced to sing. There had to be other activities to do at a karaoke centre, right!? Maybe they could just eat and chat like normal people, or maybe they could find a private booth. It was a terrible idea regardless, but she wasn't as likely to freeze up if they were alone. She'd sung where Rei could hear it, once or twice. It was the only person she'd ever willingly sung in front of.[/BCOLOR]

@Makomin

[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.