Status
Not open for further replies.
[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Student Radio][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Student Radio? Oh no. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]t's with the animal shelter crew, they seem to like leaving stickers on a...let's say a responsibility I look out for is being a victim to a prank[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. Normally I would have no problem with this, but [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]my ability is now being questioned[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] because I can't prevent it as of now. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]It's rather minor, but I seem unable to catch them in the act."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko was puzzled by Ayame's problem. Logically it had something to do with the yakuza, but she should have taught her Red Pandas better than to mess with a ruthless group without morals. They might end up dead. She wouldn't forgive herself if that happened. There were causes which might be worth dying for, but she doubted the yakuza was one of them. She felt she was missing vital pieces of this puzzle.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Stickers? What makes you think it's got anything to do with us? I doubt any animal volunteer would deal with[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] your kind,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]" Nyoko said with clear disgust and venom in her tone, then she smiled again. "Sorry, but you get it. Besides, we're not that difficult to catch if you've got skills."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She couldn't say yakuza, so she'd hinted at them with the tone of her voice. Nyoko didn't like the group, but who did? Anyone who'd had serious encounters with them were bound to hate or fear them, for Nyoko it was a blend of both.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Sorry if I've disrupted your show, guessing that's why you mentioned the Radio club ehh.."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hmm?" Nyoko said, reaching for a piece of sushi in her lunchbox. "Well, yes, but you said one of my members. I'm the leader of both the student radio, and the red, uh, animal volunteers. Constant hassle keeping track of who does what with so many people below you!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Especially when a rare few refused to listen to her or went rogue. It wasn't often someone questioned her leadership at least, so that made it easier.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I can meet up, or talk with yah later, if now is a bad time[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000], wouldn't want to get in way of your lunch period more than I am. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]But you helping me out would be [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]very[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] welcomed."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Would it now?" Nyoko put the sushi into her mouth, savouring the taste for a moment. "Don't think you've got much to offer me, even if I were to help you find whoever is putting stickers where they don't belong."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko reached for another piece of her lunch, when she remembered that she might as well ask. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"We can't talk about this issue, but you could join me as a guest on my show if you want. We could talk about other stuff," Nyoko said, shaking her head. She doubted Ayame would be willing to appear on the student radio, but she hadn't had any guest in a while. "The song is coming to an end soon, so I can't talk much longer with you. I don't think any animal shelter volunteer would be using stickers. It's a little too… physical for our regular sneak attacks. Didn't you experience them firsthand in the library?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko had to stifle a laughter. She'd been told about what had happened.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Red Panda leader would appreciate it if she got a guest on her show though, and would be more willing to assist Ayame with finding the responsible party.[/BCOLOR]

@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: RedArmyShogun
[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Rooftop]

Having said all he wanted to express to Sagawa, Michio was clenching his fists to the point where the balls of his wrist turned white as he steeled himself to hear out the conclusion his childhood friend had come to. Even if he had said that he was prepared to be hated, betrayed, or abandoned, an overwhelming feeling of dread still pervaded his senses. No matter how much he tried to accept that there would only be one inevitable result for his failures, he still feared what was to come next.

However, the rejection that he had so anticipated and dreaded at the same time did not come. As if he was a prisoner in death row, who was given pardon right before his executioner could inject the contents of the poison-filled syringe, Sagawa did not utter any words of loathing, disgust, or rejection. Instead, she made things much clearer for him.

The white-haired scion of the Yakuzas came to understand that Sagawa had not forgotten the promise they made all those years ago. Better yet, she admitted that the promise wasn't just the whims of a middle school girl but rather a promise she intended to fulfill should he have become a respectable man that could take care of her.

What's more... she apologized, thinking her dependency on Michio, Kyouko, and all the other friends she'd ever made was merely a parasitic form of relationship. Leeching off their kindness? Why would she ever think that way? The kindness showed by every person who cared about the meat-bun lover wasn't out of mere pity or sympathy. It was of genuine love and concern for her. And yet, no matter how he tried to shout those words, the shock from earlier... from not having been dealt the crippling blow of rejection, at least not yet, still paralyzed him.

The stupefied look on his face only got worse when she started blaming herself for what he had become. And right after that, she raised both of her hands to touch both his cheeks.

For a moment it felt like she even empathized with him for all the suffering he had gone through in his brief life.

"You really did have it rough didn't you? You poor thing."

He was too shocked to respond. Was she going to postpone her rejection out of pity? Had she truly understood how much she meant to him, enough for her to make an exception for him, despite his allegiance with the Yakuza. He knew in his heart that neither of these were the answer.

Michio Kamijou knew Sagawa Mizunohara wouldn't love him out of mere pity. That was why he had been expecting the worst possible outcome ever since he revealed all the facets of his life to her. He wanted to at least let her know everything about him before she left his life for good. And yet she didn't reject him outright despite having known he wanted to become the next boss of the organization she had vehemently expressed her hatred on.

"...If I told you to jump off a cliff, would you do it Michio? If I told you it would make me love you would you do it?"

"Is that the extent of how much you would love me?"

Instead... she asked him three questions that challenged not merely Michio's love for her but also everything he had now stood for. Would he do it? Would he take his own life if it meant gaining the affection of the woman he loved? Was that how much he loved her?

In any other situation, any guy would have boldly said yes. In fact, his heart screamed at himself to utter that three letter word. It seemed to be the obvious answer right? Men would often boast performing impossible feats just to gain the hand of the woman they loved. That depiction was commonplace in romance novels, and movies. But those were empty promises aimed only at impressing and giving false assurance to the woman about how magnanimous the man's love for her is. It was just a sugarcoated lie and he was done lying to the woman he loved.

Yes he loved her. That was a fact. But there simply was one other reason why answering yes was impossible... If he said yes, that would mean betraying the two other people he cared about aside from Sagawa. If he died first before he could erase his parents' debt, he might as well have left them for dead.

So the answer was simple. Despite how his heart felt otherwise, he knew in his mind that he cannot turn his back on family. So, after taking a deep breath to gather every ounce of resolve he had left, he finally gave his childhood friend an answer. An answer that would determine what whether or not their relationship would progress further or end altogether.

"No."

He said nothing more than that. Anything else would just be him making an excuse for his answer, no matter how valid it was. It was one of those situations wherein he was presented with the illusion of free choice but would be forced to pick one choice over the other. It left a bitter taste in his mouth but he knew that this was just how Sagawa is. She wasn't like other girls and that's one of the qualities he liked about her. But right now, he had resigned himself to defeat. After all, the more he expected for the worst possible outcome, the less it would hurt when she rejects him. Though he had to admit, finding out Sagawa meant the promise she made with him all those years ago gives him some bit of closure at least.

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb

Reactions: RedArmyShogun
rlK7Hhw.jpg

[fieldbox= Ayame Sayato, maroon, solid]

[October 30th, Midday / Main School Building, Class 2-A Hallway]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Stickers? What makes you think it's got anything to do with us? I doubt any animal volunteer would deal with[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] your kind,[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"My Kind? The Fu.. uh, Ara, ara, language ehehe.. excuse me.." Ending her sleeping charade, Ayame leans forward off the wall and just takes a leisurely stroll, before stoping at an opened window. Looking both ways to be sure there were no eavesdroppers, as Ayame tells why she felt the Red Panda were responsible. Having considered they were not behind it, she listens to what Nyoko had to say. With that in mind Ayame keeps her mouth shut at the more aggravating parts of the communication.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]"Sorry, but you get it.[/BCOLOR]"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Whoever it is keeps using stickers of a certain animal, one that you like. And no, I know your group aren't the violent sort, I'm not that stupid.." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Grumbling a bit, the mention of skills really irked her a bit, skills weren't an issue, least to her opinion. It was as if the stickers appeared from nowhere, or a ghost was placing them, Ayame had avoided more serious tactics, that would have gotten in Rei's way socially, but more and more that seemed to be the best way of handling the situation. She could only deal with threats that could be seen or caught, or if she had more say in the routine of her charge, something she wasn't likely to get.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]"Constant hassle keeping track of who does what with so many people below you!"[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Gawking a little at this line, Ayame was about to point out how irresponbile this was for a leader. But given how the Panda's acted before it seemed they weren't all that much of a unified group, but Nyoko's reasoning had some merit to it, for this and duties sake Ayame says little in response. "That must be so rough." Semi-mocking in her tone, the bodyguard continues to listen. Albeit biting her tongue once more, figuratively.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"We can't talk about this issue, but you could join me as a guest on my show if you want. We could talk about other stuff,"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000][BCOLOR=#000000]Didn't you experience them firsthand in the library?" [/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Listening to the offer, and the after remark, Ayame had to agree, it seemed more like someone wanted to blame the Panda's or start an incident between them and the Yakuza, or cause problems for Ayame herself.. Pausing her thoughts Ayame discounts the last theory, she wasn't that important, nor pushed someone to that point. And the Panda's weren't one for violence, her own attempts to goad them showed as much.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Eh, whatever.. they didn't really do much but hide behind VR ghosts.. Huh me, a guest? Well I don't see why not.. Though not sure I'm the best of options but when would you want me on? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Asking the question she was a bit disappointed that Nyoko knew nothing of the current antics. Inspite of a lingering anger this could be fun, and at the least might garner some favor. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]@Gottkönigin Wen[/BCOLOR]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, School Rooftop]

"No."

Michio answered with a single word. Nothing else.

"...I see." Sagawa said, as she pulled back her hands from his cheeks. "No... actually, it's probably for the best."

For the best? He understood it. He'd been expecting the rejection since this conversation had started. But, at this point, he was so exhausted from this whole ordeal that any response was mostly muted by his own fatigue. Still, it wasn't what he had wanted to hear. This whole thing, was something that shouldn't have happened.

"You don't have to make such a defeated expression, Michio-kun."

What?

"That was the answer I was hoping you'd give."

That's right. He thought in relief. That wasn't the wrong answer. Sagawa... wasn't that kind of girl.

So he chose correctly, did that mean...?

"Michio. I.... wanted to make sure that you'd be alright, even if we couldn't talk anymore after this. I was worried that you'd go crazy over it, but..." She sheepishly chuckled to herself. "I guess it was just me overthinking it."

Sagawa put her hands behind her back, and looked up to him.

"After today, we won't be able to talk like this anymore, you know? Amane-san won't allow it. Because, after all, now that you've decided to become a Yakuza Boss, above all else. I'm not supposed be a part of your life anymore."

Michio suddenly felt the weight of his choice start pull down on him. Was that, what this all had come down to? Was Sagawa the collateral in all of this? But why? Sagawa didn't have anything to do with the Yakuza. She had never even interacted at all with Kokoro... until a week ago.

An entire week had passed since then. Michio still didn't know what exactly had gone on.

"Hey, Michio-kun. I really did get in serious trouble by hacking right in front of everyone. But, I don't regret it though. I was able to save Lisa-chan in the end. I was able to find out more things about you... and, it helped me realize that I had to do something different about myself."

"I... want to be able to nice towards everyone like Imada-san. I want to be able to get along and talk with everyone else like they way you two can with everyone else. So.. the fact that we won't ever be able to talk to one another again, is probably a good thing in the long run, maybe."

Michio only had to hear of Kokoro being involved to know that something was still very wrong, or at least, something was about to happen. Was this ultimately Kokoro's way of making sure he really would truly dedicate himself to his training? Involving Sagawa, just because she thought the girl was someone who would get in the way?

Michio felt his composure tense up once more. He wanted to clear up those uncertainties with his own words. With Sagawa before him, he spoke:

@Accelerator
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox=, magenta, solid]
[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Student Radio][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Whoever it is keeps using stickers of a certain animal, one that you like[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. And no, I know your group aren't the violent sort, I'm not that stupid.."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"An animal I love," Nyoko corrected Ayame, teasing. She smiled as she slid her finger over Shifu on her Kung Fu Panda lunchbox. "The best animal there is. Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind," Nyoko said, quoting her favourite character. "No, we try not to be physically violent unless there are no other options. Obviously we do a lot of fighting every week though, or we couldn't hold onto our territory in this clash of clans. It's not a game which should be played at school, however."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"That must be so [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]rough[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hey, you tell me," Nyoko said, taking a deep breath, still squeezing a mini tomato between her thumb and index finger until a trickle of juice ran down her hand. "You've got two children to guard and watch over, yet you come to me for assistance when stickers gets too much for them?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Poor babies. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Maybe the little girl would grow out of her shell, and the little boy would stop chasing the skirt of a certain girl, but to Nyoko it was difficult to grasp why they'd been given a bodyguard who seemed more competent than both of them put together.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Could you handle fifty? A hundred?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Eh, whatever.. they didn't really do much but hide behind VR ghosts.. [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Huh me, a guest?[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000] Well I don't see why not.. Though not sure I'm the best of options but [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]when would you want me on?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko released her anger, chained the monster, when Ayame agreed to join her on her radio show. It cheered her up. Now she would have to think of questions to ask which would be interesting for both her and her listeners. She wondered if Ayame would perform well under the pressure of knowing a large portion of the school listened to her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Maybe she shouldn't bring too much attention to it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You could come to the student radio right now," Nyoko said. "You'll be stopped at the door, of course. Not everyone is allowed in here. Tell the radio club member that you were invited by Morita-san, and they'll let you into the smaller studio."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Unfortunately, they couldn't be in the same studio, since Nyoko wasn't wearing her virtu-ava appearance, and she didn't want Ayame to know what she looked like. The studio was her home at school. One of the few environments where she couldn't use her virtu-ava, but which still was free of insecurities.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Song is ending now, so talk to you later," Nyoko said, ending the call.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Would Ayame show up to gain favour with the Red Panda leader? If she did, it might be wise to tread carefully. They both seemed quick to anger, yet Nyoko had a reputation that had followed her since she was a kid; a reputation of all the horrible things she'd subjected her fellow children to. Some called her a demon to this day.[/BCOLOR]

@RedArmyShogun
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

"Ugh, I think they're beginning to build back relationsips. Goodness, will they starting walking around in groups now?"

"It's easier to notice a big crowd though. Easier to avoid too, at least somewhat."

Although they did tend to take up entire hallways, but the school was reasonably big enough that you could take an alternate path. Unless they were doing something similar to what they were currently doing, which was standing right in front of where Rei wanted to be. Plus, she couldn't move without altering them to how quickly she'd gotten back to the classroom. Why were they both just standing there?

"I'm suprised nothing has exploded yet. I mean, with everyone's favourite hacker back I thought there would be some sort of witch hunt, at least a war of some kind. Then again I suppose it's good that people are sensible enough to at least not do that."

"I agree. I expected at least one Virtu-ava battle when they met eyes. Everyone's favorite hacker... Sawaga is different today, isn't she? Plus, I heard about what happened last week where the Lisa girl tried to jump out a window. If I remember right, everyone was excited to point fingers at anyone with some technical know-how. Sawaga just seemed like the most likely candidate because of that, and now if you could hear the people chattering away earlier I doubt that they were sensible enough to want a proper resolution to the whole thing."

But what was the purpose of making it Sawaga specifically? The culprit just vanished after they got Sawaga banished, but it couldn't be that simple. Plus, why would Sawaga put herself in this position if she were the hacker? But she was thinking too hard on this right now, the time for thought would be later.

"The way things are going, Michio is going to start going attacking people with an axe to find the culprit. "

Rei didn't say it, but she was surprised he didn't have more zeal to find the real culprit, either. She didn't like it, but she needed to talk to him later. Confront him about his lack of motivation lately. For now, it seemed like Leo Kane didn't believe Sawaga did it either. Good. She didn't like all of this strange acting like things were solved. She should lean on him more as an ally if things came down to it.

"Who's to say that he'd use an axe? He seems to me that he's more the 'blunt instrument' type. Baseball bats and the like."

"Do you have anything particully amazing happen to you? I 've been given the pleasure of seeing Kira's...interesting fanfiction."

Rei shifted her bag again, trying to keep the sticker out of sight.

"Ah, probably best that I just missed her then. She's probably better at music than writing. About how bad do you think it was? Because I'm not sure I want to read it now."

@Rithas @Anyonenear
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kyouko Himura, #3DA3C2, solid]

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Hallway]

Kyouko was confused for a moment. While she hadn't hoped to encounter some sort of negative reaction, the girl expected a... different... response. Heck, when Iori called her smile cute the blonde had to try her utmost to not blush. Getting a compliment by one of her better friends? Sure, no problem. But someone like Iori? Fuck. Kyouko wasn't behaving in the way to get compliments - at least not of that sort.

Regardless of that, however, things still were wrong. "It's not that simple." Gosh, as much as she didn't mind the manipulation that Nyoko had put her under right now, the blonde hated how she was sounding this moment. If not for that goddamn Yuki, she would have loved to just snap at Iori.

It wasn't like they just disliked each other. Kyouko had a certain hatred for this stuck-up goody two-shoes, and it wouldn't just go away. Yeah, she has never even bothered to make up with anyone since her stay in the hospital.

"You should know I don't like playing the pretend game... unless for my own amusement." The pirate continued, hopefully making clear things wouldn't just be okay all of a sudden. "I can't just go ahead and start liking you... genuinely... all of a sudden." If not for the given context, this surely sounded like a twisted confession... Kyouko could only hope nobody would start rumours that would reach Kira.

"So we have to..." God. Did she really had to spill it out? Kyouko was hoping Iori would have suggested something or whatever. Why was this way harder than the blonde thought it would be? Jeez. Just get over it. "We gotta hang out without being on each other's throat!" There, she said it - she suggested it. Sure, 'getting along' did kinda imply they would do that, but if Kyouko was about to just turn around and leave Iori with things like that, the blonde knew nothing would change.

@Miya
@_Other Fools
[/fieldbox]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Hallway to Radio room]

"My Mistake, an animal you love." Ayame says in a neutral tone, she herself had nothing for or against the creatures, Nyoko for whatever reason loved them, but as far as such interests went it seemed pretty normal, even she had to admit they were rather cute. Too bad they weren't as animated and creative in the wild as the artificial ones.

"The best animal there is. Before the battle of the fist comes the battle of the mind. we couldn't hold onto our territory in this clash of clans. It's not a game which should be played at school, however."

"Heh that sounded like something one of my Aniki would say. It's likely for the best such games aren't played here." Using the term Elder brother, Ayame was using the slang for the senior Yakuza. Not wanting to say more in regards to the Red Panda's losing ground, she waits for the next bit of conversation to play out.

"Hey, you tell me. You've got two children to guard and watch over, yet you come to me for assistance when stickers gets too much for them? Could you handle fifty? A hundred?"

"I might could handle this task on my own, but it would mean disrupting their lives, would you want to be locked in a safe room, or have someone patting down all your friends, threatening them? How long would you stand around for that, Morita-san? But I get it, I get it. I couldn't lead the Yakuza so I really shouldn't be calling you out on that. But my interest in going to you is because.. eh forget it..." An Audible sigh is heard followed with;

"Sorry Morita-san."

Stating her own opinions on the matter, it didn't seem getting to the perpetrator was the issue, so much as solving the situation without needing to be heavy handed with her charge. At the same time she chastises herself for bringing the issue up. Nyoko did have more people to deal with, as the older Yakuza would reprimand Ayame, she was a suitable soldier, or guard, but something more she lacked in for now, being too quick to rely on violence. Not stating the reasons she was loath to drag Rei down as it was Yakuza related, Ayame ponders if her preference in who should lead,was clouding her judgement. Regardless of these thoughts Ayame apologizes, she was in the wrong on this part of the exchange.

"You could come to the student radio right now,"

"Right now hmm? Sure, not promising much. I'll be there soon, a little jog won't take me long, great for my health too." She says in stark reply. Recounting her previous conversations with Nyoko, Ayame clenches her fist silently, this could prove to be a simple talk, or an utter disaster, so far Ayame had traded a few barbs, but there was no promise it would stay that way.

"Tell the radio club member that you were invited by Morita-san, and they'll let you into the smaller studio."

"Alright." With the simple terse reply, Ayame ends the call, stretching slightly first her arms, then her legs it was time for a brisk jog, eerily silent as she leans into the run, the heels of her feet impacting the floor, as the tip touch off, every once in a while a teacher on patrol would berate her, but signed, not willing to give chase, and suspecting the girl meant well. Mostly as no one was running from her. About five minutes later Ayame arrives at the Club room, or rather right outside of it. Seeing no one immediately outside, Ayame raps on the door frame with her knuckles, staying in the hall. Not even winded the girl speaks calmly, awaiting her reply, in truth she was here on a whim, one that could pay off.

Baring another failure, Ayame would hope that this would go quickly so she could return to look for Rei's harasser, though someone else might have better luck.

"Sayoto, Ayame, Morita-San should be expecting me." She calls out, waiting for a response.

[/fieldbox]
@Wen

[fieldbox=Nishimura Iori, #ffb8da, solid]
Iori%20Ico_zpsn6mn1uok.jpeg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Second Floor Hallways]

"It's not that simple."

Kyouko spoke as if she gotten soft. Iori merely placed her hands on her hips as the blonde continued on.

"You should know I don't like playing the pretend game... unless for my own amusement."

The maid has played the pretend game so often that she could get herself, and occasionally the others out of trouble instead for fun. This is one of the few reasons why Iori and Kyouko are at odds with each other.

"I can't just go ahead and start liking you... genuinely... all of a sudden."

The maid nodded, considering how often they clashed at the past. Until now, Iori has also some unsettled feuds with Kyouko.

"So we have to..."

Kyouko paused with a difficult expression on her face while the maid maintained her typical pleasant expression.

"We gotta hang out without being on each other's throat!"

"Sounds like you really want to make this work." Iori chuckled. "But does that mean can I stop you from being an idiot in the TTC? That would... create an illusion we're getting along with each other, right?"

An unnerving smile from Iori.

"Also, I have recorded this conversation. Just in case when this plan gets shot to hell. At least I have something to keep myself safe when bad things happen."

Judging from the amount of lies the maid had said as a lieutenant of the Red Panda, this could be one of it. However, what would she gain from spiting Kyouko with such a lie? Or perhaps Iori actually did it?

"Like you have said, it's not that simple." The maid continued on. "I'm just trying to ensure that this plan goes as smoothly as possible."

With that, the pink haired girl bowed at Kyouko. "With that, I'll be in your care, Himura-san."

@Skyswimsky
@_post_made_w_writers_block[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Kamijou Michio, plum, solid]
MichioIcopeg_zps8txoshd1.jpg

[October 23rd, Afternoon / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, Rooftop]

"This was for the best."

Those words uttered by his childhood friend rang multiple times in his mind as if it were the words of a judge who had read him his death sentence. But instead of feeling any more despair and grief for the inevitable result, all he could do was breathe out a sigh of resignation. He was simply too tired, mentally and emotionally, to feel any more sorrow nor pain. It was like his body numbed him from the effects of her rejection as a last defense mechanism to prevent him from completely breaking down. He had placed the final nail on the lid of his coffin with his response.

Or was it?

Sagawa assured him that he did not have to make such a defeated expression. How? He had lost the single dream he had held on so dearly ever since his childhood. Without it, he effectively had no more purpose aside from his goal of erasing his family's debt. Beyond that, he could no longer see a future for him, or at least a bright one for that matter.

"That was the answer I was hoping you'd give."

So, he had chosen right after all... and yet he still couldn't get rid of the uneasiness he felt. Despite providing a correct response, he could still feel something was fundamentally wrong.

"Michio. I.... wanted to make sure that you'd be alright, even if we couldn't talk anymore after this. I was worried that you'd go crazy over it, but..." She paused, and he could have sworn he saw her sheepishly chuckling to herself "I guess it was just me overthinking it."

Couldn't talk anymore... As he expected, despite answering correctly, it didn't change the fact that he had still failed.

The petite girl placed her hands behind her back before looking up to him.

"After today, we won't be able to talk like this anymore, you know? Amane-san won't allow it. Because, after all, now that you've decided to become a Yakuza Boss, above all else. I'm not supposed be a part of your life anymore."

A sudden jolt of anger and frustration swept away the numbness that had overtook Michio's body. His blood began to boil when he heard her name again, and what she had potentially done. Truly, Kokoro Amane has caused greater misfortune and suffering in his personal life than his childhood experiences combined. And now, Michio was slowly starting to entertain the idea of getting even with her someday. Were it not for his morals, and his upbringing, he was certain that he would have began yearning for the day when he could give Kokoro Amane a taste of her own medicine.

"Hey, Michio-kun. I really did get in serious trouble by hacking right in front of everyone. But, I don't regret it though. I was able to save Lisa-chan in the end. I was able to find out more things about you... and, it helped me realize that I had to do something different about myself."

"I... want to be able to nice towards everyone like Imada-san. I want to be able to get along and talk with everyone else like they way you two can with everyone else. So.. the fact that we won't ever be able to talk to one another again, is probably a good thing in the long run, maybe."

A good thing in the long run? Why can't she be nice to other while still maintaining their relationship? Was she really alright with this result? Was it because she already perceived him as the opposite of a nice person when she found out he had already set his eyes on becoming the leader of a criminal organization? Whatever the case, Michio simply couldn't allow their relationship to end like this. Despite everything he had said earlier, deep in his heart, he still wanted to believe that he could still be with this girl

"So, Amane would go through these lengths to stop us from talking to one another... Aside from me being a Yakuza heir, what else did she tell you? I don't know about you, but that doesn't sit well with me, I want you in my life, Sagawa-chan!. Do you feel the same way? Or would you allow her to tear us apart for good?" Michio asked the girl in a solemn tone.

"I'm happy that you've come to that conclusion... that you want to change yourself for the better and you want to continue helping others just like how you helped Yamagawa-san. I can even accept that I should stop spoiling you so much now that you've dedicated yourself towards this change. However, what I cannot accept is that you're willing to cut off our communication just because Amane said so. I may be merely a subordinate to her now, both at this school, and in the... organization, but Amane is wrong. She may think of me as a dog whom she has on a leash but what she fails to understand is that this dog's loyalty to her is not absolute. "

Indeed, he needs to exhibit some form of loyalty to Amane, but that doesn't mean he would blindly follow her every command. Those who do were puppets, not fit to be the leader of any form of organization. One must discern the orders worth following, after all and a true leader is someone who considers everyone's side, and looks at the problem from different angles and perspectives, before making a decision.

"That's why I'm willing to find a way to satisfy Amane's condition, while at the same time preserving our relationship. One such method I have in mind is conversing outside of school, away from her watchful eye. Though if you want to be a lot more discreet then we can use these."

The boy fished out a particularly new-looking yet old fashioned, pink device from his pocket. For people in their generation, phones like these might as well be considered as relics nowadays. His mom wanted to give it to Sagawa as a sort of present when she found out that the meat-bun lover would probably be banned from making use of her chip.

"It's my mom's old phone when she was in her teenage years. It may be a bit girlish for your tastes what with the pink color and the star stickers plastered onto it but it works just as good as it did when she was using it. " Michio placed the phone into Sagawa's hands gingerly and smiled at her. " I want you to have it. Don't worry, I have one as well... though it doesn't look as... feminine as this one. So now, even if we can't talk anymore, we could still "talk" using these."

After all, Amane didn't say anything about texting or emailing one another. So technically, this is still respecting her wishes. He had to suppress himself from forming a mischievous grin since he felt like a child that was doing something against his nagging mother's rules after finding out a loophole in said rule.

"In any case, in order to not raise any suspicion from Amane, I suggest that we treat each other as if we've drifted apart whenever we're at school, only taking off the facade when we're outside. The phones should be our primary mode of communication since Amane's bound to have her lackeys keeping an eye on me as well. So, Sagawa-chan... now that I've already stated my elaborate loophole to Amane's demands, are you still willing to cut off our relationship? You know I still love you, right? But unlike before, I'm not going to rush. I understand fully that you wanted to be more independent from now on and I can respect that. But I still want to be a part of your life, Sagawa-chan. I won't let my affiliation with the Yakuza change that."

"Since we both have something important to do, then let's make another promise, or more like a revision of our childhood promise. After... after I become the Yakuza's Boss and a respectable man, and set things right while avoiding being consumed by its darkness... And after you've determined that you have changed yourself for the better, I want us to be together again... not just as friends... but... as a couple. So, Sagawa-chan, what do you think about that?"

That was the only plan he could think off to satisfy all parties involved. A scheme that would allow everyone's wishes to be fulfilled and co-exist simultaneously. Amane would see that the two childhood friends have drifted apart, Sagawa would be able to exercise independence, and Michio would still maintain his relationship with her, with a rekindled promise strengthening their bond even further despite the separation forced upon them by the student council president. Call him an optimistic fool, but the boy with a single dream simply refused to relinquish the most important person outside of his family to the machinations of fate.

[/fieldbox]

@Ehb

[fieldbox="Tachibana Misheru, red, solid"]
MisheruIcojpeg_zps9xmeq64y.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Cafeteria]

To say that the redhead had a dislike to music was not quite right. In fact, she enjoyed the form of art quite a bit herself. It's just that her taste in genre were more often than not the opposite of what people of her age group would listen to. To be more exact, it was a polar opposite to what Kira Oshiro listened to, especially considering Misheru wasn't one for music that made one literally thrash around. She preferred something more mellow, something classical.

But that was definitely not the case right now, considering that the female had just about blurted out her suggestion of whether the rock and roll female would prefer straddling her on the bench.

Of all the time and place in the world, why here? Why now?

It would have been a lie to say that she did not mind it the slightest bit, in fact, Misheru was getting annoyed at the fact that the other redhead not only purposely did this to possibly humiliate or egg her on (who knows?), evident at her cocking her right eyebrow, but the fact that she could not tell red-eyed female what her conundrum was with her.

"I'm glad you didn't hate it, Tachibana-san. I didn't think it was quite as good as any of your own work,"
"I'm sorry about bringing attention to any… relationship though. I'm not so skilled that I'd be able to hide it, but I did try!"

Heh.

She did, did she?

Heh. How quaint it must be that she wasn't 'skilled' enough to hide whether relationship the two had but she was skilled enough to somehow write a fanfiction piece on the two before unskillfully letting everyone else in nearly the whole school know?

Heh.

The redhead had never told anyone of her personality disorder. Nor was she planning to tell anyone ever. As such, she had to keep herself by the bay to ensure that nothing foolish happens.

Two can play the game, she thought to herself as the man screeching in the song came to the bridge of the song.

" Oh my, Kira," the redhead turned to face the other redhead head on before smiling almost too widely, "I had no idea that using me as one of the protagonist would spark so much of.....idea for you. Or rather, the idea of making me the protagonist itself.".

Misheru Tachibana then used her left hand to hold onto Kira's right wrist before giving it a slightly hard squeeze, "It almost seemed as though you wanted to....announce a message of a sort.". Now's your time to shine, Kira. Do it.

The redhead didn't think that it was possible for someone to potential hurt themselves while trying to get up from the bench, but she guessed the other female wanted to emphasize on a point while looking sensual and dominating at the same time. Oh well. Misheru then hooked her right thumb under the other female's chin before using her index finger to hold the other female's chin in place, softly, of course, "Do tell everyone here what you wanted to say. I'm all ears. Not to mention them too.".

She knew that by this time it had caused quite a commotion as almost half the student population in the cafeteria were staring at them, courtesy of Kira's music and her actions. Why not attract everyone's attention? Wasn't that Kira's goal all along? As well as potential start a fight/ embarrass the life out of the usually non-attention seeking writer?

@Wen
[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
KiraIco_zps0i8a8dmx.jpeg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Cafeteria][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira yelped, winced as Misheru grabbed her wrist and squeezed. Just when she thought the pain in her arms couldn't get any worse, The Devil In Disguise had to aim her dissatisfaction at her hands and her wrists. Did she realize how much strain Kira put on them when she drummed? Maybe she did, but she couldn't have known how much Kira had practiced the last week. Now she almost certainly needed to go to the school nurse. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Misheru didn't stop with her wrists though. Shivers went through the lower section of Kira's face, into her neck, descending, when Misheru grabbed her chin. She had not expected it at all. It might be the first time that the other redhead lived up to the nickname Kira used for her in her mind. Kira pinched her nose, before any blood trickled out.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Do tell everyone here what you wanted to say. I'm all ears. Not to mention them too.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]". [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]They weren't alone?! Kira's cheeks burned like a thousand suns. She wanted to sink through the bench, through the floor, into the earth's core for it to swallow her. If they'd been alone, she could have backed out, apologized, or she could have taken it a step further and kissed her. She supposed that was an alternative, even if the response would have been a slap to the face.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira had really done it this time. She'd underestimated Misheru, and now she seemed to be the one paying the price. She didn't like embarrassment. She was terrified of it. It all came surging to the surface.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]If she got up and ran away, they'd all laugh at her - assuming Misheru would even let her go. She'd wanted to ensnare The Devil In Disguise and gotten stuck in her own trap. Kira had to shut her eyes, block everyone out or her existence while she scoured her brain for an alternative, a clever response. She only found one, and as with everything good in life it came to her through song lyrics.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Run, live to fly, fly to live, do or die[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Won't you run, live to fly,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Fly to live,[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Aces high![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It wasn't the song she was currently listening to, but straight ahead lay the only answer which she couldn't predict. Kira opened her eyes, trying her best to smile at Misheru without giving the appearance of the nervous wreck which she was in this moment.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira switched songs.[/BCOLOR]

Play ►

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ooh, baby, do you know what that's worth~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"It's…"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No, if she was going to do this. She would do her best to bring Misheru down with her. Like a couple jumping off a cliff, holding hands, that's what they should be, or she would have failed.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ooh heaven is a place on earth~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I got too excited," Kira began, hesitating. "It's just that the last week has been special to me, and I've… We've… Argh, I'm not as skilled with words as you are, Tachibana-san. I just wanted to write something that showed how you've made me feel. I didn't expect everyone else to read it. I clearly suck with computers if I can't even make a file online private!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She was lying with an awkward grin plastered on her face. Although, it was sort of true that she'd written it for the reason she said, even if she didn't have many positive feelings for Misheru.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]They say in heaven love comes first~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"It's been difficult for me to keep all these emotions bottled up, when we've… you know. I'm sorry if I've caused you any grief. I'm not as calm and collected as you are," Kira said, took a deep breath, and shut her eyes once more. "I think we should be more open about our relationship. It's nothing to be ashamed of! I think we should be dating."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]We'll make heaven a place on earth~[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She had said it, and she prayed that Misheru couldn't possibly find a way to twist her words back at her. If this went like she planned, Misheru would shoot her down and everyone would assume they'd been seeing each other in secret. Kira might be embarrassed, but it was nothing more than the usual breakup everyone else suffered through at some point in their lives. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Maybe this was worse than the truth, but if she succeeded she would have brought Misheru down with her - mission accomplished?[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I'm sorry," Kira said, opening one of her eyes, looking at Misheru with a sheepish expression. She already wished she hadn't done any of this. The incoming embarrassment wasn't worth it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Ooh heaven is a place on earth~[/BCOLOR]

@Makomin

[/fieldbox]

• Love
Reactions: Luma

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Cafeteria]

To say the least, Misheru Tachibana was not expecting the rock and roll teenager to concede this fast. She had though that maybe Kira would actually put up a fight. Not a physical one, but more of a flirtatious one. The redhead guesses that despite what the other female display to the rest of the school, she was still a girl who would get flustered if cornered by anyone, regardless of gender. It was in a way cute if it wasn't the fact that the two of them were hated rivals.

"-I didn't expect everyone else to read it. I clearly suck with computers if I can't even make a file online private!"

Oh really now? It just so happened that you posted your written work online on a writing website and forgot to make it private? Besides that, putting aside spamming me about your work but sending it to others and saying that you did not expect others to read it?

Heh.

It was clear that Kira was too caught up in the shenanigans she had roped the two of them in. She doubted the other students, if at all still listening, would believe her story. Well, any logical student that is.

"It's just that the last week has been special to me, and I've… We've… Argh, I'm not as skilled with words as you are, Tachibana-san.
"It's been difficult for me to keep all these emotions bottled
up, when we've… you know."
"I think we should be more open about our relationship. It's nothing to be ashamed of! I think we should be dating."

Hmm. I guess Kira isn't going to be the only one with a slightly tainted reputation.

Misheru smiled once before using her thumb to stroke the other female's jawline a few times. "Alright then, Kira, if that's how this is," she said, suggesting that it was a reply to both Kira's actual response and her underlining response on the publicity issue. It was a response as well to the apology she had made to Misheru too. "I guess I have no choice then," she said with an almost conniving smile as she got out of her seat before dragging the other redhead up with her.

"I accept your confession, Kira. Please take care of me as I would you," the redhead grinned widely before using her other hand to pat the other female on the head.

It wasn't as though Misheru Tachibana had any intention of involving herself in a romantic relationship with anyone for the moment. Let alone Kira, but unlike the other female, she did not care about what others assumed about her. They could believe that she was a serial killer for all she cared. Misheru could have just called the other female out for everything that she had said before Misheru acted and after, but even she knew that would be somewhat devastating for the other female. So instead, she was going to work her way around the situation and make Kira regret it in another way.

Misheru then leaned into Kira's right ear before whispering lowly, "I wonder what Kyouko would say if she found out about this.....development." She then pulled Kira with her as they headed out of the cafeteria, not bothering about the countless stares that were directed at them. She then continued her way as she forced the other female up a few flights of stairs, not caring for her resistance or maybe even yelling.

When they reached their destination, Misheru merely lets the other redhead out of her grasp before gesturing at the nurse's office, "Go on. I'm not going to explain on your behalf."

[/fieldbox]

@Wen

[BCOLOR=#000000](Collab with @Wen )[/BCOLOR]

rlK7Hhw.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Radio Club]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A brown-haired boy with glasses pushed the heavy metal door open after he heard someone knock on it, but as it was as thick as it was he hadn't heard the beginning of Ayame's sentence. Only something about someone expecting her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Uh, okay," he said, looking her up and down for a moment, pushing his glasses up. "Come on in then?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She didn't seem like the kind of person that belonged at the student radio, but he'd seen stranger individuals.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Looking the boy over, Ayame half wondered if he were sleeping at his station, as if she had grounds to call him out on such however.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Yeah, sure." Moving past him slightly Ayame waits for him to go over whatever is next, but decides to help him out a little given his seemingly aloof manner. "Here about the School Radio show."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Um, which one?" He asks, as she was being very vague. Nyoko was broadcasting her usual show at this hour, but several of the members were planning their own shows. He was one of them. "I need the name of the show, or the name of the host."[/BCOLOR]

"Yare, Yare, you don't listen to well do yah?" Acting the part of a Yakuza in a shakedown, Ayame stretches her right arm out across the entry where the boy would need to come across.

"Morita, Nyoko, your bosses show. Unless you want my company for the next several hours."

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You weren't giving me any specific details," he said, before dropping the door, and bowing down under her arm. She should be careful it didn't hit her. Only Kira seemed able to throw the thing open without effort. "Morita-san has got the main studio to herself. That's the rule. Always. However, the twin studio should be free so you can join."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He wasn't sure why his boss wanted this girl to join her on her show, but he wasn't sure about a lot of things concerning Morita-san. He walked across the room, opening a room with another thick door. As there was no one inside, he gestured for her to go inside and take a seat by one of the mics. He supposed she'd no idea how any of this tech worked, so he had volunteered to help her by opening the door.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I was just told to come here, and to tell who sent me, more than that, I can't share." Watching the boy slip past, he opens one of the smaller rooms, curiously following him she heads in, looking at the Mics Ayame hoped she didn't regret this. Taking a seat she looks on expectantly. With several questions racing her mind, the bodyguard keeps silent, if she needed to know anything he likely would share, least he seemed serious now.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He stepped behind the control board and the computers, gesturing for her to take a seat on the other side. There were three microphones in this studio. One for the radio operator, and two for anyone else. It wasn't always the host who operated the control board.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"You need these to hear what she's saying." He picked up a pair of headphones, handing them to Ayame. "I could plug the audio directly into the studio, but it's just never the same quality."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The headphones looked expensive, and delicate, as if they could break at the slightest hint of carelessness. She probably didn't want to drop them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nodding as she adjusts the chair while sitting where directed, taking a look at the headphones she had some idea they were expensive, last thing she needed was more debt. Carefully Ayame places the headphones atop her head adjusting the fit, brushing aside some of her front bangs in the process. "Alright then, just speak through this, and listen through this, right?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]He nodded, then pushed a button on the control board. Lights turned green, and Ayame could hear a song fade away in her headphones.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Chinese battle music, huh? I hope it suits your ears dear listener," Nyoko's voice appeared in the headphones, sounding chipper. "I've got a classmate with me now, I think. My mysterious caller from before, who's agreed to have a chat with us today."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko had seen a light go on in her own studio, informing her that someone was on the show with her.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Care to introduce yourself, mystery girl?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Pondering to use her real name or an Allias, Ayame decides on using her family name. Keeping it brief and simple, she hears some sort of Chinese sounding music, and the familure sound of Nyoko's voice.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Sayato, Class 2-A...Er thanks for having me!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Tsk, tsk," Nyoko said, with a smile. "That's no introduction, Sayato-san. The listeners want to know more about you than your last name and your class."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She closed her eyes for a second, cursing herself inwardly, as Ayame got a chance to thank her first.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"No, no, you shouldn't be thanking me. I should be thanking you. That's more appropriate, don't you all agree?" Nyoko leaned into the microphone at the last sentence, so that her husky voice sounded even louder than usual. "Sayato-san, why have you joined us today?" Nyoko threw Ayame a curveball with that question, as she knew she couldn't talk about the real reason on the radio, but she had to give some sort of answer.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Glaring at the Mic, Ayame didn't know what sort of introduction Nyoko was expecting. What came next was even more of a curve ball, if looks could kill, Ayame would be staring Daggers, thinking to herself, Ayame actually did have something of a topic to go on, it was one of the few times the teachers found her useful.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ara, Ara, sorry, I'm Sayato, Ayame, Aya as my friends call me, Gorilla Girl a few, well less than friends who've angred me...ahaha.. That's a Joke." Though from rumors it really wasn't. Ayame's penchant for Violence was known to more than a few people.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Today I've came here to talk about Japanese Traditions and games for the coming school Festival. As we all may know November Third is Cultural day. Though I could also talk about retro gaming if that's more to the style of your listeners." Grinning ear-to-ear even if no one else thought so, Ayame felt this was a masterful diversion. And one in line with the school calendar.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Gorilla girl, huh?" Nyoko giggled, earnest. "I'm sure we'll all remember that. Let's hope none of your enemies are listening to us today. They might have gotten some ammunition to use against you with that joke!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko activated a sound effect with a mouse click, and it sounded like someone was reloading a gun. She stopped it before any actual gun fire could be heard. She might have to point out to Ayame how she wasn't supposed to bring attention to a joke by calling it a joke. If it was funny, people would laugh. If it wasn't, it didn't matter.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"That's the date, huh?" Nyoko asked, yawning on purpose. "I've been locked in here for so long that I've forgotten what season it is! I'm glad we've got a guest who knows what day it is. What ever would I do without her, right? Last time I checked, it was spring two years ago!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko was exaggerating, but it did provide a credible alibi. People would wonder less about what she did when she wasn't at school, if she made it sound like she was always busy with the student radio.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So, Goril- Sayato-san," Nyoko teased. She'd not misspoken by accident. "What interests you with Japanese traditions?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hehehe, lets hope they don't, or I might just..oh, just kidding, hahaha, I wouldn't put rocks in their shoes, or give them a through beating on the street down some alley." Not very convincing with her reply, and much too detailed, Ayame laughs the reply off.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Glaring once more at the second bit, Ayame lets out a false gasp. "I never knew you were locked in there! When I'm done I'll call the Emergency Services! You'll be saved!" Rolling with the smart comment, the pair would seem like a comedy act if not for the barely hidden hostility.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Well Morita-San, besides being Japanese, My Grandmother, and a Social Club I'm part of, my family shop also sells Japanese Traditional Toys and Candy among more modern items, so you could say its a matter of life for me. Plus Kimono's are much more dignified than western dresses, with the exception of proper maid attire, maybe once this is done we should buy you one once we break you out of that room." Laughing lightly it was hard to tell if the offer was serious or not.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko considered cutting Ayame out of her show for a second. It wasn't the best idea to threaten people over the radio, but somehow the inexperienced Ayame seemed to almost pull that threat off as a joke. If any teacher came knocking, Nyoko would have to assure them that it had been a joke - nothing more.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Aw, I'm glad I have a guest who's concerned for my well-being, and knows the current date," Nyoko said, feigning a giggle. She was skillful. She could make it sound like she meant every sound she produced, even if she herself thought it sounded faked. "Perhaps if you do save the radio hermit from her studio she'll reward you, or she will suffocate out in the wild, where she can't get what she desires the most."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko leaned into the mic once more, whispering.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"To speak into your ears, dear listener. Mhmmm!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko grinned when Ayame began to talk about herself, her family and her interests. This was more like it. Maybe she'd had to goad it out of the girl, but she felt that she should be able to make something interesting and unique with this pieces of information.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Oh boy, you say so much," Nyoko joked. "Some interesting stuff here. What social club are you talking about, for one? I've never been to your shop, but that description alone makes it sound worth a trip! I do love candy. Hey, I'm already wearing a Kimono wherever I go. I don't think my parents would appreciate it much if I wore a dress over a kimono."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She lied, as it was her virtu-ava who wore a kimono. Nyoko herself was dressed in a school uniform, with a baggy shirt over it.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"I could always use another one though, especially if it's pretty. Can never have too many kimonos, can you?" Nyoko felt she'd strayed from the topic a bit. "Back to Japanese traditions... Did you grow in a strict household like myself? I know that not everyone among my listeners do. Some are more... free. No, not free. Modern? Ah, I'm rambling. It's good to know there are other students who still value Japanese traditions at least."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Heheh, don't ask for things that can be delivered on, I'm a strenuous worker, I try to finish any jobs I set out on, but some jobs aren't that simple, and would a person that's more used to being heard, wish to be seen?" Saying this in regards to Nyoko, and being saved, Ayame losses track of her thoughts, thinking on why the girl stayed locked away in the first place. "Haha, you seem to like asking questions, a girl has to have some secrets." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]But the next remark brought her state of mind, back to the topic on hand. What Social Club? She couldn't outright say, You're Local Yakuza, come one come all! How to coax it.. With a brief silence Ayame clears her throat with a dry cough. "Its a community Center in the Western District, it's a bit private, people of all ages are part of it, but you need an invitation to join. My Family had a prior connection so I got to join." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Partly lying on the last bit, it was somewhat truthful as well. "Oh You wear a Kimono to school Normally? Must be pretty, I prefer my school jogging suit." Switching the topic, it soon diverges again, Ayame found herself on the defense once more, Nyoko was far better at this than she, then again she did run a radio show. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"No my household wasn't very strict, hard working though, money can be scarce, but that's not too strange. But my Grandma is pretty old fashioned. My life isn't all that interesting I'm sorry to say. " Careful to leave her father out, she kept the conversation pretty vague, and tried to get the issues bouncing around and off of herself. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"So what will your Radio club do after this, or for the festivities if the school has any?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Heh, no, maybe she wouldn't want to be seen," Nyoko responded, with a flat tone. She understood what Ayame was getting at, and others probably did too. Although, to most she might be a mature beauty in her virtu-ava, so why would they question it? "I am the media. Of course I like asking questions, and secrets just make us more curious about you." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko realized her own blunder when she'd asked her about the social club. She'd assumed Ayame meant a club much like the radio club, not the yakuza. It wasn't entirely her fault though, as Ayame could have refrained from mentioning them at all. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Sounds like you're part of the elite," Nyoko said, trying her best to comment on the topic without saying too much. She had a stake in it remaining a secret. "I hope you don't look down on us regular people, but knowing you, I'm sure it's not quite that bad. It's probably got a soup kitchen for the homeless and everything, doesn't it?" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She burst out laughing at her own joke, moving away from the microphone this time. It wasn't funny to her. She was trying to save face and seem smooth. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"We're in the same class, and you haven't noticed my Kimono?" Nyoko pouted, honestly, once she'd calmed down from her fake laughing fit. "You almost make me sad, Sayato-san." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Hard working might be better than strict. It serves a purpose in the end, and children learns to appreciate it. Who wants to be a spoiled brat, just begging and begging their parents for handouts? Do some work yourself, listeners, and you will feel that much better about the money you get!"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Don't be like that, Sayato-san," Nyoko said, with a playful tone. "I'm sure you're much more interesting than you're letting on." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko could take a hint though. Ayame did not want to continue the conversation about herself, and Nyoko saw no meaning with talking about the radio club on the student radio. Who wanted to hear about that? Her fellow club members might talk about it, but she was the head of the radio, and should have more interesting topics, or she failed her listeners. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Oh, just the usual stuff. We'll have interviews with the organizers, and the visitors. Some segments about culture, et cetera, et cetera." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko decided to wrap it up for now. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Thank you for your time, Ayame-san," she said, with a smile. "I think we've gone too long without some Kung Fu Panda music. Maybe you'll want to join me in the future as well. We could put more planning into it."[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"There are some services for people like that actually, have to keep a good face up for the public, and heheh, I'm just a junior member that prefers not being seen when I can." Thinking on the classroom bit Ayame snickers a little "Maybe you go more unnoticed than me, or maybe I got to yank on your chain a bit." Not taking the comment seriously the conversation switches gears to her family and work life. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]A bit Absent minded she adds in, "Yes, that is good advice, never run up debts either or you'll be sorry. Always spend what you can earn, and do with less if the alternative is debt or loans." [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Haha I'm just a ninja like person, who knows what shadowy secrets there might be. Or I'm just a girl stuck working in a shop on most after school days."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] As the conversation drifts off it heads towards a closing. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Ah, it wasn't a problem, sorry I didn't bring up any of the games, guess I should head back to class, nice talk'n with yah. Ara Ara." Taking the headset off and exhaling Ayame gets up from the table, giving a slight head nod to the male, everything was as when she entered the room. Waving her right hand good bye as she leaves the room. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"See yah, don't wanna be late for class."[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000][/fieldbox][/BCOLOR]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699 , Solid]

Leo nodded a bit as Rei added her input. He wondered for how long would this be the endless topic of the school.

Watching as Rei shifted awkwardly again, He simply listened to what she had to say.

"Ah, probably best that I just missed her then. She's probably better at music than writing. About how bad do you think it was? Because I'm not sure I want to read it now."

Leo pursed his lips, "Well~ It's blatantly based off her and Misheru. I'm not one to read off whatever that mess is. I actually left the cafeteria once Misheru met up with Kira." He wasn't up for that today. "Perhaps you should read it as a friend. If you want to boost Kira's ego even more" His voice dripping with the apathy he felt about that particular situation.

"I don't exactly see what's she trying to do there but I suppose she is free to be herself." He walked across to the other side of the hallway.

His eyes seemed to sharpen, "Is you're bag loose or something? Moving you're bag like will eventually lead to it breaking. At least if you buy cheap bags like I do..." A thin smile spread across his face. "Especially when you do it so...inconspicuously~"

@Karyra
@Others[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= OSHIRO KIRA, #ffa938, solid]
0ulFT22.jpg

[BCOLOR=#000000][October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Nurse's Office Corridor][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]What the hell had she just done? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira couldn't quite fathom how she'd gotten from point A to point B in this case, yet here she was, dragged through the corridors of school by Misheru. Her heart pounding in her chest, so hard that she wondered if it wanted to break free.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I[/BCOLOR] [BCOLOR=#000000]accept your confession, Kira[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]. Please take care of me as I would you,[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]I'm sorry - what? That's what she'd thought when Misheru had told her those words, but she'd been unable to express it. She'd been stunned. This was not how it was supposed to go. This almost seemed like a happy ending, and all she'd had to do was write a bad story about the two of them, then confess in front of everyone in the cafeteria.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Was it supposed to be this easy? [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]I wonder what Kyouko would say if she found out about this.....[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]development.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No, of course not, there were obstacles ahead, and she doubted Misheru appreciated how she'd put her on the spot. Still, for someone who'd spent the last two years moping over a girl who'd dumped her this was a strange kind of success.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]It reminded her of what Hardwired had told her a week ago.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]No guts, no glory.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nyoko always did seem wise and mature for someone who was a year younger than her. Maybe she should listen to her advice more, or maybe she should hold those words close to her heart and keep plowing straight ahead when the road got bumpy.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She didn't look forward to Kyouko finding out about this, yet it should be fine, right? Her first idea to solve the potential problem was something that she doubted The Devil In Disguise would accept. Whatever Misheru's motivation behind accepting Kira's confession, she didn't think she would be up for a relationship involving the three of them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She wasn't about to take this situation lightly either. Misheru had told her to take care of her like she would take care of Kira, and if anything, it felt like a challenge for Kira to prove that she was a better romantic partner than The Devil In Disguise - out of spite, if nothing else.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira followed behind Misheru, without a word, letting her eyes trail downwards to stare at her...[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]Go on. I'm not going to explain on your behalf.[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=#000000]" [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She was pulled out of her trance when Misheru spoke. Blinking, she realized they had arrived at the nurse's office. Kira should get her arms checked, but she could still move them so she didn't feel like it was any rush. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"Thanks…" Kira said. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She took a couple steps towards the nurse's office before stopping, as a more interesting idea occurred to her. Spinning around, she made sure there weren't too many people, or someone who would recognize them, nearby.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]"It's a bit strange, ain't it?" Kira said, taking a sensual dancing step towards Misheru, swaying her hips to the right. "That you would save me from all those people, when you could've thrown me under the bus. Sure, it would have been my word against yours. A she said, she said scenario." She took a second dancing step, swaying her hips to the left. "I almost feel like I owe you, and we're dating now apparently, so how about we begin this with a bang?"[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]She sure hoped this bang of hers wouldn't be a slap across her face. It was no way to begin a relationship, even if this was an odd one. They didn't like each other. It seemed clear from both sides.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Kira moved fast, pushing past the pain in her arms, as she grabbed Misheru's head and planted her lips on her lips. She had wanted to do this for longer than she would admit, and it felt rather nice to kiss The Devil In Disguise. She expected that in the next moment Misheru would push her away, and she would feel a sting across her cheek in the best case, but for now this was nice. There didn't need to be much thought put into it beyond that.[/BCOLOR]

@Makomin

[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Mizunohara Sagawa, turquoise, solid]
Sagawa%20Ico_zpspkldzqsy.jpg

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Main School Building, School Rooftop]

Seemingly mesmerized by his certainly, Sagawa found herself holding the old cell phone that Michio had given her, as a way to bypass what Kokoro had demanded of them. She was hoping... that this could be a way. But she knew better than that. Then why was she wavering now?

Before coming to class today, that she had decided to tear herself away from Kyouko and Michio. She'd break down all of those relationships so she could start things anew; So that her own dependency on them wouldn't be taken advantage of anymore. She knew Michio wouldn't let things end like this so easily. That's why she was afraid. Sagawa was sincerely afraid of what would await her if she really broke that resolve of his towards that promise.

The world was so wonderfully simple for Michio. He knew what he wanted. And he was in no way disturbed by the fact that his goals were going to require much in the way of effort and patience to achieve. It wouldn't be surprising if, years from now, Michio would really be the head of the Yakuza, while she'd be some sort of average housewife who kept the house clean for a living.

But, life wasn't as simple as working hard and getting what you wanted.

If wanting something hard enough was sufficient to make dreams come true, then there would be no need for words such as disappointment and failure. If Sagawa faltered here, then... she would only drag down Michio's dreams and aspirations down with her.

"It's old, but I think it's kind of charmingly retro."

She said, as she inspected the phone playfully,

"If I was just a bit more selfish, Michio-kun... I'd just go along with all of this, and let you handle all of the fallout that would result from all of this. But, Michio-kun, I don't think you really understand just what sort of things Amane-san is capable of. She is a part of the Head Family, as you'd probably know."

"You do realize, Michio-kun, that becoming the head of the Yakuza family will mean that you'll have to marry into them, right? That means..."

The day that Michio would ascend to being head of the Yakuza family would also mean becoming bonded in blood. Even if he became a capable man who'd be able to lead them, a suitable bride would be chosen so that the blood and lineage would be carried on, even after taking on an outsider.

If anything, that would mean, achieving his goals with the Yakuza - saving his family, and staying with Sagawa was ultimately in conflict with one another. Unless of course, Michio had a change in heart in regards to polygamy. But of course, that was unthinkable.

It was foolish of him to have missed it until now. That's right. All these time Kokoro had been 'putting him into his place'. They were all subtle reminder that she didn't have any real intentions of having him being accepted so easily. But only now did he realize that his polite apathy to most of it was like saying to a member of the family that he didn't care about any of their expectations whatsoever.

"Michio..."

Coming back to reality, Michio focused back onto Sagawa, her arm was held out, holding his mother's phone.

"Us trying to be together now is only going to cause trouble in the future you know? Between keeping that promise, and saving yourself and your parents, I came here to make that choice for you. It's not worth putting you and your parents' life in jeopardy. you know? That's why... I can't accept this phone."

Michio felt the old clamshell phone press onto his chest. Really seeming to drive home the finality of Sagawa's resolve in this matter.

"Maybe... one day you'll be able to understand your Yakuza organization and have enough power to to change things for the better. But, like Kokoro had said, you are only there to be competition for Saionji-san...."

The image of the bookish looking girl staring him down crossed his mind.

"...and are expected to ultimately lose to her in the end."

Sagawa looked up to him, her face clearly relaying the cold reality of what his situation had now turned into.

"None of that matter to me anyway. Even if you say you want to keep yourself wormed into my life, I refuse to accept you. So all along, you were a part of the people took Mom and Dad from us. And also aligned with the woman who's crippled me out of spite."

A loathsome smile formed on Sagawa's face.

"All I can hope for, is that when you become the Yakuza head, that you'll be so terrible at your job that you'll get everyone who works for you killed,"

...Michio felt the full breath of his lungs escape as he gasped in silence. Since when... when did Sagawa talk like this?

Plus, this whole thing about her and her brother's parents. The various subtle hints from Michio's childhood memory rang the bells of confirmation in hat she had just said.

Was that why they were able to play so late?
Was that what compelled his friend to start stealing back then?

At this moment...

"I wasn't lying, when I said that I'd hate anyone aligned with the president and her people. Kamijou-san."

Michio felt a massive gap suddenly form between them.

The fragile specter of faith he had painstakingly made to get closer to her was falling apart right before his eyes.

@Accelerator
[/fieldbox]

[October 30th, Midday / Hisakawa Academy, Nurse's Office]

"It's a bit strange, ain't it?"
"That you would save me from all those people, when you could've thrown me under the bus. Sure, it would have been my word against yours...."
"I almost feel like I owe you, and we're dating now apparently, so how about we begin this with a bang?"

Just as the redhead was about to reply, she felt something push against her lips for awhile, before the pressure was pulled away. The fact that Kira's hands were holding Misheru's head in place felt slightly.....strange. Not in a totally bad way but it wasn't a normal feeling either. But for now, her mind could not think of that but rather the kiss that she had just received from her most hated rival.

Most hated rival.

Of course, it would have been a cliche if this was her first kiss, but fortunately, it wasn't. Just like any average teenager, she has had past relationship, whether bad or good. But this certainly was the first time she received a kiss from someone she wasn't in a relationship- Oh wait. I am in a relationship with Kira. Misheru Tachibana mentally cursed at herself before breaking her train of thought and simply staring at the first female she had ever kissed.

"Are you expecting me to say that I felt fireworks exploding into the night sky like the fourth of July?"

The redhead merely faced her rival expressionlessly before saying, "I wanted to call you out there in front of everyone so that you'll know how it feels to have your own words bite back at your behind," Misheru then sighed before saying once again, "But even I know that that is too far.".

"Kira."

She then looked at the other redhead for the first time with almost a somber look, as though she was hurt, or even slightly disappointed, but obviously, the female did not need to bother about what her hated rival felt. "You may hate me for whatever reason it is, and you probably have a good reason to do so, but even I know that that's the right thing to do," she didn't think that what she said had any effect on Kira, but she just wanted to get it out there to the other female.

"Come on."

Misheru then grabbed Kira's left hand gently before opening the door to the nurse's office. She put on a wide smile before gesturing to the other female, "Kira here got a little hurt after trying to perform some really tricky moves on the table. Could you help her with it?" She then raised her right hand and gave the other female a pat on the head before the nurse came over.

[/fieldbox]

@Wen

[fieldbox= Rei Saionji, Purple, solid]
SaionjiIco_zpsebvey9kd.jpeg

"Well~ It's blatantly based off her and Misheru. I'm not one to read off whatever that mess is. I actually left the cafeteria once Misheru met up with Kira. Perhaps you should read it as a friend. If you want to boost Kira's ego even more"

Kira didn't need an ego boost, but at the same time she didn't exactly want to say no if actual relationships were involved. Kira was talented at music, not writing.

"I don't exactly see what's she trying to do there but I suppose she is free to be herself."

"Same here, if she manages not to get punched by Misheru it'll be a miracle. You were probably right to leave before things got ugly."

"Is you're bag loose or something? Moving you're bag like will eventually lead to it breaking. At least if you buy cheap bags like I do... Especially when you do it so...inconspicuously~"

Crap. She'd been overly conscious of the bag, and now he'd noticed. She had limited options here, and the ones involving admitting to the problem being someone sticking stickers to her stuff were immediately struck out. But at the same time a believable lie wasn't immediately apparent.

"I just like to able to access my bag easily, and since I'm done with my lunch I was going to put it away." She had a bunch of rice left, but she managed to scarf a bunch of it down quickly after speaking so that worked out. Now what was left was to actually put her lunch away. Without showing off the bright red panda sticker on her bag.

She really needed to ask Nyoko about this harassment and who was responsible, because this was just silly. Because she was now staring at her bag for the best way to open it and put something inside without needing to worry about a stupid sticker. She gave up on caring. Rei put away her lunch, not particularly caring whether or not Leo saw the sticker and then put the bag on the floor, because she doubted he'd know what it meant, and if he saw it then it wasn't like he'd report it to the yakuza or her mom.

"But the way you said inconspiciously, it's almost as though you were certain I'd have a weapon in my bag or something. And what do you mean, loose? It's just being annoying right now. Don't know why I decided to sit with it on, honestly."

@Rithas @Anyonenear
[/fieldbox]

[fieldbox= Leo Kane, #666699 , Solid]

Leo%20Real%20Ico_zpse7dt3sqd.jpg

"I just like to able to access my bag easily, and since I'm done with my lunch I was going to put it away." Rei said before suddenly consuming her food as if her life depended on it. Then, arising some humourous interest from Leo, Rei seemed to awkwardly stay still for a moment. Before quickly putting her lunch back in her bag.

Leo caught a glimpse of a cute littler animal sticker on Rei's back. Leo could let himself feel a little suprised, with her walled up attitude who would of guessed that she would have cute stickers on her bag.

"But the way you said inconspiciously, it's almost as though you were certain I'd have a weapon in my bag or something. And what do you mean, loose? It's just being annoying right now. Don't know why I decided to sit with it on, honestly."

Leo raised his hands up, "Loose. As in slack. Unpinned? Unhinged?" He grinned. "One does try to simply be helpful to his fellow schoolmates, do we not?"

He couldn't help but feel some outright paranoia from Rei. Just a tincy bit.

"Whatever's up with your bag is of little concern to me however." He scratched his right wrist. While he couldn't deny that Rei's words, which felt like an contained outburst, made him sliughtly curious. He decided that for now it might be fun to stay on good terms with Rei.

This was one of their first proper conversations afterall.

She seemed stressed. How unfortunate for her.

"Good to know how you feel about straps on a bag though..." Not popular with her, it seemed. He sighed, "And the cute sticker you have on your bag. Did you just tack that on for some suprise jazz?"
@Karyra[/fieldbox]

Status
Not open for further replies.