Hey all,

I realize I just made that announcement about PMing everyone for posts weekly but just being bluntly honest here, I'm really tired out. This RP has been a lot more effort than I initially planned and it feels like trying to keep it alive is way more energy than I should be expending on it.

So for anyone who wants to actively continue this rp, please reply here saying so. I will take all the people who did this by Friday, 23 June, and create a new plot line / course of action (and possibly even a new private thread for us) in place of all the characters who would no longer be involved. If nobody replies, then I will keep posting in the IC if someone is waiting on one of my characters, but I won't be bugging anyone for replies ever, so the thread most likely will quietly die from inactivity if its recent history is anything to go by.
And if everyone replies, then maybe we can all laugh about this later.

Additionally, I have stopped actively recruiting people for the rp (as of today).

A lot of this is my fault. I've made like a billion missteps GMing this and I apologize for that. I've tried to change and improve but at this point it feels like I spend more time bugging people to post than actually posting. I don't like doing that and I'm sure people who aren't too interested in continuing would prefer to quietly drop the rp.

It's been a fun run and I'm thankful to everyone who played and helped me learn to GM through this experience. I'll do 1x1s if anyone's interested in that.
I may remake this rp in the future, but I'm really too tired of the concept right now to pull a total reset of it at the current time.

If you want to run something based on this concept, feel free to "steal" the idea. I hope you're successful! Maybe I can join? xP

I've learned a lot through this experience and will try to not make the same mistakes in other RPs I try to GM. Thank you everyone who has played, enjoyed the RP concept, and/or stuck with me through all of my fumbling.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT 23 June: I've PMed the people for the new rp. Consider this RP now inactive.
No longer accepting new members, but will respond in the [original] IC thread if others still post there.

Last edited:
Can't we all just get along?!
Nope. Definitely not. xD I thought a peace offering would work, but, uh, well, so, you see, it had the side-effect of making Nadia notice Amara, so ... consider yourself warned? ^^;;;;;;

But seriously, wow! So much activity ^___^ I'm so excited except for the part where I totally wanted to take up @PlainJoe's suggestion to take it outside, but ... ah, well. POSTS GALORE! EXCITEMENT! I'd almost believe no one wanted to have a fight in the children's section ...

Ok i have returned people , i'm sorry for being inactive so long. My internet was down for a little and school is evil.

@Vardoger Ki is gonna be yelling at Rye very soon lol.

Reactions: Vardoger
Yeah! Yell at Rye. ;D He deserves it.

And seriously, thanks to everyone who's intentionally or accidentally fed Nadia's asshattery. <333

Yeah! Yell at Rye. ;D He deserves it.

And seriously, thanks to everyone who's intentionally or accidentally fed Nadia's asshattery. <333
Me and @Chatoyante were planning on having a fight to spice things up, but it just so happens Nadia got there first so it all worked out! =p

Everyone say hello to our new Elec/Clef!

Character Name: Aren Heftig
User Name: @Giltine13
Affiliation: Electronica Clef

Bio:
History: Aren's parents are highly respected Clefs, his mother, Anna Heftig, one of the public faces of the clefs, while his father, Orack Heftig, is one of the top officers in the underground activity related to gangs and music contraband. Because of this Aren has very strong beliefs against music and a close relationship with the law. He grew up in a posh and glamorous environment; his parents would give him anything his heart desired. He may have lived in a big house, but there always was a severe lack of friends that made him quite isolated.

Right now Aren is trying very hard to climb up in the Clef ranks to live up to his parents expectations. And he thinks that the fastest way there is by taking down the gang network. For this reason he has been studying acting as well as body language and manners of speech. Aren has also spoken with the leaders of another undercover mission for information about the job, though he has yet to meet the undercover Clef.

When Aren went undercover himself, he changed his last name to Aren Achtung, so no one could track him back to his family. He also moved into an apartment in the shadier parts of the city. He started to work in a club called 'Pig out' as a bartender.

Personality: Aren is ambitious, strong-willed, patient and strict. He learns new things fairly quickly and is quite observant. However, he has trouble communicating with outsiders of his household and often isn't able to sympathizing with others. Aren hardly feels pity so he may come off as heartless. To make sure this wouldn't affect his current mission Aren has become an actor and can fake any emotion effectively hiding his true colors as well as his awkwardness near strangers.

Appearance: Aren isn't very tall, but has a well built lean figure. His eyes are a very vibrant green color and he has naturally brown hair. For this mission he has dyed it with violet streaks. Aren wears formal clothes while working as a Clef, but for his undercover mission he usually dresses in black jeans, any dark colored shirts and his signature leather jacket.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
So now Elec has a Clef too, heh heh.

This one's better. <3 Because ELEC.

Reactions: Chatoyante
Nobody can actually hate Amara. It's like saying you hate frolicking bunnies. It's a downright lie.

Nobody can actually hate Amara. It's like saying you hate frolicking bunnies. It's a downright lie.
Nadia hates frolicking bunnies. It's the frolicking, really.

@Vardoger She just knows something good when she sees it, you can't blame her. Also, it's true, wet napkins are really hard to say no to when your nose is a blood fountain...

@Giltine13 Hello and welcome new Elec and undercover Clef!

(OK. Back to trying to write...)

• Love
Reactions: Shavynel
@InnocentThorns I'd like to see Amara try. xD That's half a challenge, and half a that would be a really interesting character development.

@InnocentThorns I'm 98% sure she'll just end up with hot chocolate getting thrown back in her face.

@InnocentThorns we're supposed to be rival gangs!! My god, trying to unite the gangs again would be the most ridiculous plot twist xP

@Vardoger We can take down The Man with harmony. Isn't this RP about rogue music? It makes so much damn sense.