Hey all,

I realize I just made that announcement about PMing everyone for posts weekly but just being bluntly honest here, I'm really tired out. This RP has been a lot more effort than I initially planned and it feels like trying to keep it alive is way more energy than I should be expending on it.

So for anyone who wants to actively continue this rp, please reply here saying so. I will take all the people who did this by Friday, 23 June, and create a new plot line / course of action (and possibly even a new private thread for us) in place of all the characters who would no longer be involved. If nobody replies, then I will keep posting in the IC if someone is waiting on one of my characters, but I won't be bugging anyone for replies ever, so the thread most likely will quietly die from inactivity if its recent history is anything to go by.
And if everyone replies, then maybe we can all laugh about this later.

Additionally, I have stopped actively recruiting people for the rp (as of today).

A lot of this is my fault. I've made like a billion missteps GMing this and I apologize for that. I've tried to change and improve but at this point it feels like I spend more time bugging people to post than actually posting. I don't like doing that and I'm sure people who aren't too interested in continuing would prefer to quietly drop the rp.

It's been a fun run and I'm thankful to everyone who played and helped me learn to GM through this experience. I'll do 1x1s if anyone's interested in that.
I may remake this rp in the future, but I'm really too tired of the concept right now to pull a total reset of it at the current time.

If you want to run something based on this concept, feel free to "steal" the idea. I hope you're successful! Maybe I can join? xP

I've learned a lot through this experience and will try to not make the same mistakes in other RPs I try to GM. Thank you everyone who has played, enjoyed the RP concept, and/or stuck with me through all of my fumbling.

Thanks for reading.

EDIT 23 June: I've PMed the people for the new rp. Consider this RP now inactive.
No longer accepting new members, but will respond in the [original] IC thread if others still post there.

Last edited:
Okay, I'll have Silas just drive downtown, looking around as he heads to a possible gang location.

Reactions: Vardoger
@Phi Chisym
Damn your Dr. post! Feels like we have a real villian now. So exciting! =]

Reactions: Phi Chisym
Hey sorry, I been really caught up with work. I got tonight off and will see about getting a reply in.

Apologies for the delay

It's that time again for new HDJ banners.

Anyone want to step up and make some? XD
Size must be 800W by 100H.

Ad packages are 4 banners but even contributing just 1 would help.

Past banners are located here but you can make something totally different if you want.

Last edited:
I feel like I have to rewrite Nathan's bio. xD He has no chill. NONE. Not in this situation, anyway.

@Shavynel xD
Well how can you expect him to be chill about something he's TOTALLY ignorant of?! lol

@The Tragedy Erm ... I'm pretty sure my character's name is Nathan, not yours. ;D

@The Tragedy
Yeah.. Can you put the post style at the top of your post? That's required for every post.

Lucius Devon-NuMetal Member

I don't know if it counts for anything, but I really really want to continue playing.. I'm honestly having a lot of fun and would love to help you out setting a new timeline if you need?

Giltine,
If people keep posting in the IC thread we can keep playing there like normal, just possibly an ever slower posting expectancy.

Otherwise, we can all brainstorm together on where we want the story to go on the 23rd. It really all depends on what characters we have left to work with.

Thanks for the support. =]

I'm in for working this through or reset. I'm about to leave my horrible job for a better one, which will give me more time and I'll have less stress. So, if I can, I can take a few of your adopted NPC charries; if that'll help. I've GMed concepts before and know how difficult it becomes when you're having to adopt dropped charries cause of their significance in the story - as well as keep your charries and run the show too. So, if lightening that load helps, I'm all for snagging one of your Nus. That'll save me from making one... even though I might make one.