Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, Takumi's up! Let me know if I should add anything or if something sounds stupid. Had to work through some writer's block so there's probably something that sounds awkward or meh.

Alright, Takumi's up! Let me know if I should add anything or if something sounds stupid. Had to work through some writer's block so there's probably something that sounds awkward or meh.
I like them a lot and they'll be a fun counter-character for Miju~

Dude, he's awesome. The most probable person in the group for Song to get along with since they're both of the graduating class. By the way, your theme song for Takumi is also awesome. xD

Woooo~ Leo is up! That took way longer than I thought it would. ^^;; Hope he's alright, but let me know if I need to change anything. And ... to be different *shiftyeyes* both his parents are still alive! Remains to be seen if their relationship is healthy. xD

@EmperorsChosen (cc/ @Illin) Aaaaaah! Love the sandwich line! (Also, strong like ox!)

Reactions: Illin

He's accepted! Only one minor thing: Takumi was born after 1962, which was the founding of Helios/New Japan, and foresaw Tokyo's remains being swallowed by Halflight. So, Tokyo doesn't really exist anymore, in a formal way, and he would instead be a Halflight native. That's no biggie though, and is easily changed. Welcome to the RP. :)

Woooo~ Leo is up! That took way longer than I thought it would. ^^;; Hope he's alright, but let me know if I need to change anything. And ... to be different *shiftyeyes* both his parents are still alive! Remains to be seen if their relationship is healthy. xD

@EmperorsChosen (cc/ @Illin) Aaaaaah! Love the sandwich line! (Also, strong like ox!)

Same here, really. Accepted, but Japan is Helios now. So they can't move back to Japan. But again, that's a formal thing, just swap the names and you're good to go. :)

Dude, read the rules: no godmodding. Someone take this madman out of here.:mindblowing:

@alaska How many people are you aiming to have before you close signups?

About 9-10 is when I'd like to close sign-ups.

Reactions: Illin
Same here, really. Accepted, but Japan is Helios now. So they can't move back to Japan. But again, that's a formal thing, just swap the names and you're good to go. :)

D'oh. *facepalm* Changed, and thanks! Also gender-swapped the older sib, but it's really just a cosmetic change. ^^

Reactions: Ultra Paradox
I'm not sure that, while I know I'm a more than proficient enough writer, I can meet your expectations from this roleplay with only a phone available to use for replies and such.

I'll have to bow out, but if I ever get reliable computer access and this is still open somehow, I'll definitely give it another go.

I'm not sure that, while I know I'm a more than proficient enough writer, I can meet your expectations from this roleplay with only a phone available to use for replies and such.

I'll have to bow out, but if I ever get reliable computer access and this is still open somehow, I'll definitely give it another go.

Awww, I'm sad to see you go ;-;

D'oh. *facepalm* Changed, and thanks! Also gender-swapped the older sib, but it's really just a cosmetic change. ^^

I love the character, for his personality and background story of course, but also because your face claim is the Persona 4 protagonist. xD.

@alaska Edited and changed! Can't wait to get this started ^^

That's fair enough, I appreciate the honesty. :)

@alaska Edited and changed! Can't wait to get this started ^^

Yay! I'll shoot you a PM in a second. :)

I love the character, for his personality and background story of course, but also because your face claim is the Persona 4 protagonist. xD.

Really? I had no idea. xD I've never even played any of the Persona games. >_> (It's on my list ... just, I'm currently obsessed with Stardew Valley, and it's eating my life.)

But yeah, I was going to go with a different face claim, but they were all too broody, so when I finally found this guy, I was like, "Yup, you're it. We're going."

And thanks! Miju's great, too! The flirtatious part is particularly fun. xD

Really? I had no idea. xD I've never even played any of the Persona games. >_> (It's on my list ... just, I'm currently obsessed with Stardew Valley, and it's eating my life.)

But yeah, I was going to go with a different face claim, but they were all too broody, so when I finally found this guy, I was like, "Yup, you're it. We're going."

And thanks! Miju's great, too! The flirtatious part is particularly fun. xD

You should totally play it! Take it from a lifelong fan, it's beautiful. I loved it Either way great character ^^

And mine is done, if there are problems let me know. (Thought I entered this when I left, but looks like I did not -_-)

@Artorias @Starrnico @Behelit @Dip @Katori @Meiima

Hey you~

I figured since another member oversaw the buttons, I would tag those who left a positive rating on the interest check. I hope I'm not being pushy, I just want to make sure everyone's aware: Clicking on the "Sign Up" graphic leads to the registration, which is already in process! Just in case you didn't see. :)

I'm not joining; I just thought it was a cool idea and gave it a thumbs up...

Thanks for the tag, but I know my limitations, and the 'advanced' expectation is beyond me for every post. I will however be watching and reading because this does look very interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.