Reactions: Tone 6th
@Crow Whoops thanks!

Character Sheet
tumblr_inline_ob8dl1IjlT1qg0y80_500.jpg

Name: Sheev Palpatine

Canon: Star Wars

Powers:
The Force:
By tapping into the Dark Side of the force, Palpatine can access many abilities some perceive as...unnatural. Such powers include:

Force Lightning- The ability to transform his own rage and hatred into a physical energy source similar to electricity. The intensity and voltage of the lighting varies depending on the Sith Lord's effort; the more powerful the attack, the more the Darth exert himself
Force Telekinesis: Palpatine has the ability to summon or repel objects by harnessing the Light Side of the Force. Such powers can be used to curl or summon his weapons after throwing them

Passive Force Abilities
Force Speed: Force Speed is a form of unnatural burst speed a Sith can harness with little focus. This power increases Palpatine's running speed to those of a professional athlete as opposed to a feeble old man, while magnifying his reflexes to those of a battle droid
Force Jumping: Sheev can manipulate the midichlorians to propel himself several stories into the air with little effort. A weaker form of this ability can be used to give Sideous an edge while flipping in battle

Force Sensing: By reaching out through the force, Sheev is able to sense the presence of other life forms without having to see or hear them. The more powerful the foe, the easier they are to locate
Force Stamina: Force Stamina is a power that increases Palpatine's combat skill greatly; it seriously reduces the fatigue Sheev sustains during battle, allowing him to fight, flip and run harder and for longer
Force Healing: The user summons the force to restore damaged the tissue on others, allowing for a swifter recovery to those the user chooses
Force Suggestion: Palpatine has the ability to manipulate his presence in the force, appearing to be more likable and trustworthy to others, making others slightly more vulnerable to his suggestions. It is one of the main contributors to his new political power

Abilities:
Master Duelist: Palpatine, under the guise of Darth Sideous, is reknown as one of the greatest duelists in his own galaxy, having mastered all 5 forms of lightsaber combat present during his lifetime. He can seemlessly switch between styles, allowing for complex manoovers, strategic flip strikes and many dead foes.

Equipment:
Lightsabers: Palpatine possesses 2 Red Kaiburr Lightsabers- two elegant weapons from a more civilized age. Hilts constructed from the incredibly durable phrik alloy, there are very few weapons that can destroy a Dark Lord of the Sith's Lightsaber other than lightsabers. These laser swords can produce enough heat to singe through many other metals, given enough time to wear through the opposition.

Personality:
Sheev Palpatine is a man of two faces- the Sith Lord and the Senator. Under the guise of the Supreme Chancellor, Sheev is a humble, softly spoken gentleman who is simply willing to fight for a democracy he believes him. Yet his true face- the face of Darth Sideous- is that of a vile and manipulative madman. Sideous is the kind of man willing to cast his brother in arms onto barbed wire in order to form a bridge, all while he saying the right things and pulling the right strings as a senator. He believes in a natural progression of power- the secret he believes that all authority is born from: passion leads to strength, strength leads to victory, through victory, all chains are broken. In his search for the ultimate authority, all before him are pawns.

Brief History:
Darth Sideous, born Sheev Palpatine, was a force sensitive young nobleman raised on Naboo. He used his father's title and wealth to exempt himself from all punishment, leading him to threat the entire planet as his own personal fairground- fast speeders, fine meals, no laws. It was only after he tapped into his force abilities for the first time in a fit of rage, murdering his father in the process, that Palpatine took any responsibility for anything; he was swiftly scouted out by his old mentor Hego Damask II, the last remaining Sith Lord, and accepted as his apprentice. In the years to come, Plagueis began to manufacture the young man into both the perfect Sith and the perfect Politicial, granting him the ruthlessness to take out all of his rival- both in the field of politics and on the field of mortality.

By the time of 'The Phantom Menace', Palpatine was already the Senator of Naboo- the highest galactic position anyone from his world could possess- and sought to represent his planet on an intergalactic stage, while also furthering his goals for galactic domination. Eventually, the time came for the apprentice to overthrow his wise master- only after tapping his reserves for every speck of Plagueis' wisdom- and begin his end game. He administered a false army for the Galactic Republic to face- the Confederacy of Independent Systems and granted them a droid army. The threat forced the Republic to evolve and adapt into the perfect Empire Sheev had envisioned to rule, which he eventually did- using his powers of persuasion, he was voted as the Supreme Chancellor of the Galactic Republic.

Before Palpatine could be outvoted at the end of the war, he sought to make his position determinant. Thus he set out a plant to remove the Jedi from their seat of power by manipulating them into leading a short lived coup against the Senate and rationalizing their deaths at the hands of their own Republic Troops. He then triggered the Senate into granting him Emergency powers in the time of crisis- granting him the role of Galactic Emperor- the unopposed galactic ruler until death. Taking upon an apprentice of his own in the form of Darth Vader, the Emperor ruled the galaxy with an iron fist for many years to come...

Other
The form of Palpatine I will be using in this game is taken from the midway point of Revenge of the Sith- Sheev still retains his 'Human' appearance and has only just began to prepare for the Jedi Council's Coup. Thus, he lacks any of the abilities he gained during his tenure as the Emperor- he is still only the Supreme Chancellor

(Mobile Post @Verite)

I'm interested, haven't done a Murder Games before so this could be fun (but bear in mind I don't know much about the series so I might have to do some reading every now and again, haha)

Might I reserve a Pokémon Trainer? Perhaps my boy, Red? (Assuming he hasn't been played previously by somebody in a prior Murder Games)?

I'm interested, haven't done a Murder Games before so this could be fun (but bear in mind I don't know much about the series so I might have to do some reading every now and again, haha)

Might I reserve a Pokémon Trainer? Perhaps my boy, Red? (Assuming he hasn't been played previously by somebody in a prior Murder Games)?
Red was played before, in the 7th Murder Game. I think you can take another Trainer though.

Red was played before, in the 7th Murder Game. I think you can take another Trainer though.
No, he's fine to play Red. Anyone can play any character, even ones used before. As Atomyk said, we'll just treat it as an alternate version of Red.

So to answer your question @mr_pibbs yes, you can play Red. : )

Alright, perhaps I'll sit it out for the time being while I think of another character to play ^^

No, he's fine to play Red. Anyone can play any character, even ones used before. As Atomyk said, we'll just treat it as an alternate version of Red.

So to answer your question @mr_pibbs yes, you can play Red. : )

Oh xD

Alright then. And yeah mine would be an alternate version (a bit more OC inspired as it's the 'after years' Red and not the one directly from the games)

Hey Hospes, wazzup? :3

I should add that this specific entry is a prequel to the entire series, so hopefully if us GMs play our cards right, this should end up as one of the better ones for new people to pop into lol.

Hey Hospes, wazzup? :3
Not much, yourself? :D

I should add that this specific entry is a prequel to the entire series, so hopefully if us GMs play our cards right, this should end up as one of the better ones for new people to pop into lol.
Truth.

Also, yeah, as Kimmy said, playing characters that have appeared before is no big deal. We have alternate versions of characters pretty often, in fact.

Don't give the people false hope.

My character sheet might take a while, will that be a problem?

Don't give the people false hope.
9def492145df74dd3472b4027a39cb40.jpg

My character sheet might take a while, will that be a problem?
Well, I'd say it'll be at least a week or so until we put up the IC, but I mean, what's the hold-up? A sheet shouldn't really be that hard to do in my eyes as long as you know who you want to play lol.

I guess you're right....

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Hachiro Terra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hachiro.jpg [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: Unknown.....But he looks like he's 18[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Origins: Kingdom Hearts[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Power/Abilities/Equipment[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The weapons he has are all kept in The World That Never Was. He can called up any weapon, including Keyblades from this world at will. Now these weapon have different abilities and can do different things. If I would to try to explain all of them....It would take a very long time. So I'll get you a link KINGDOM HEARTS - Kingdom Hearts Insider[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Powers and Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Unknown: This makes him invunerable to any attack that isn't from a Keyblade do nothing, but if they have a pure hearts or their hearts have went into the Darkness, he will take damage from any weapon from them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Magic:There is a lot of magic in Kingdom Hearts. If I try to explain this it would take a while so here's another link Magic - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Despair Form: This lets him tap into the power of his own Limit form. Now his Limit Form lets his combos become more advance and harder to read. He has simlar abilities as Sora's Limit Form. Here are a few of them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Endless Darkness: This let Hachiro jump up to the enemy and deliver a five hit aerial attack combo, after which he will hover while charging Dark Matter. After that, he shoots homing projectile at the enemy. The only different from this move and Infinity is it has a 15% chance of giving poison effect to the enemy and he shoots these homing projectiles 3 times.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Blade Raid: This move makes Hachiro throw the Keyblade, summoning the Keyblade back to his hand after each toss. The only difference between this one and Strike raid, is that he teleports around and throws it up to 10 times so you might not know where he might throw it from next![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sonic Beat: This lets Hachiro charge with the Keyblade. He is invulnerable during the technique The only different between this one and Sonic Rave is that he does 14 times and also can use the move Jump in this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Last Light:This lets Hachiro unleash a flurry of slashes. The only difference from this and Ars Arcanum is that this does 26 hits and it does more damage each time it hits. It also breaks through any type of guard.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000] [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Desoutle Form: This Form is exclusive to him since of his 'co[/BCOLOR]ndition' This splits his body into 4 different beings and a creature. The four beings are Nobody, Heartless,Unversed, and Nightmare. The creature is a Dream Eater. Now each one of these beings have their own abilites but I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nobody: Both good in close combat and in ranged combat. Also has the highest defense,speed,attack,magic, but has the lowest health out of all the group.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Heartless: Perfect for close combat, has high speed,attack and decent amount of health, but has low defense and low magic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Unversed: Perfect for ranged combat, has high magic, defense and has abnormal more health than Heartless, but has low speed and low attack.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nightmare: This one is not so good in range or combat, and has equal stats, but it makes up for that by giving status effects and summon various creatures.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dream Eater: This one has the highest health, and is the healer of the group.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Final Form: This one, for some strange reason, is even stronger than Sora's Final Form. It involves a weapon, The X-blade, that if forged correctly, it can summon Kingdom Hearts. He uses the X-blade but it not forged correctly, its spilt into 2 halves to make dual blades, but he does combined them together time to time to unleash is most choatic and powerful attacks ever seen. Besides that, he can make Keyblades of any kind appear out of thin air and do all sorts of things, like spring out of the ground to impale the enemy or make them rain down on the enemy. He control the Keyblades with his mind. With that he also can make combinations of spells to make more destructive magic, give status effects, or give huge status boosts to himself. Now this is the downside: He can't do this very often. It also has 50% chance of not working at all, and even if he does get this form, He can't hold it for long.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]He is a very mysterious and shy person. He also can be a little shifty at first. Once you get to know him though, he's just a kind hearted, caring, and helpful person. If he was in a room with a bunch of people, he would be the first one to be noticed, because of the symbol he has on his back. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]When in battle, he is actually an expert. Anyone who had a Keyblade that crossed him, had live to tell the tale. He is mostly calm in battle though, which make him a little bit more scary. He will take any mistake you do during batlle and make you pay the price.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Short Bio:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hachiro Terra is actually one the most powerful being ever created by Organization XIII…..He was human once, but after what his friends in the Organization done to him, he became what I call: an Unknown. He chose to do what he did though. He wanted to protect the Organization. He had a lot of experiments done on him to improve his well being. After time though, He started to take some side effects from these experiments. This cause him to go insane and escape Organization XIII. He then lost all of his memories of his past. He was found by town, unconcious. He is now trying to find out his past again. [/BCOLOR]

I guess you're right....

[BCOLOR=#000000]Name: Hachiro Terra[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]View attachment 126382 [/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Age: Unknown.....But he looks like he's 18[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Origins: Kingdom Hearts[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Power/Abilities/Equipment[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The weapons he has are all kept in The World That Never Was. He can called up any weapon, including Keyblades from this world at will. Now these weapon have different abilities and can do different things. If I would to try to explain all of them....It would take a very long time. So I'll get you a link KINGDOM HEARTS - Kingdom Hearts Insider[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Powers and Abilities:[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]The Unknown: This makes him invunerable to any attack that isn't from a Keyblade do nothing, but if they have a pure hearts or their hearts have went into the Darkness, he will take damage from any weapon from them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Magic:There is a lot of magic in Kingdom Hearts. If I try to explain this it would take a while so here's another link Magic - Kingdom Hearts Wiki, the Kingdom Hearts encyclopedia[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Despair Form: This lets him tap into the power of his own Limit form. Now his Limit Form lets his combos become more advance and harder to read. He has simlar abilities as Sora's Limit Form. Here are a few of them.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Endless Darkness: This let Hachiro jump up to the enemy and deliver a five hit aerial attack combo, after which he will hover while charging Dark Matter. After that, he shoots homing projectile at the enemy. The only different from this move and Infinity is it has a 15% chance of giving poison effect to the enemy and he shoots these homing projectiles 3 times.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Blade Raid: This move makes Hachiro throw the Keyblade, summoning the Keyblade back to his hand after each toss. The only difference between this one and Strike raid, is that he teleports around and throws it up to 10 times so you might not know where he might throw it from next![/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Sonic Beat: This lets Hachiro charge with the Keyblade. He is invulnerable during the technique The only different between this one and Sonic Rave is that he does 14 times and also can use the move Jump in this.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Last Light:This lets Hachiro unleash a flurry of slashes. The only difference from this and Ars Arcanum is that this does 26 hits and it does more damage each time it hits. It also breaks through any type of guard.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Desoutle Form: This Form is exclusive to him since of his 'co[/BCOLOR]ndition' This splits his body into 4 different beings and a creature. The four beings are Nobody, Heartless,Unversed, and Nightmare. The creature is a Dream Eater. Now each one of these beings have their own abilites but I'm going to try to make this as simple as possible

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nobody: Both good in close combat and in ranged combat. Also has the highest defense,speed,attack,magic, but has the lowest health out of all the group.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Heartless: Perfect for close combat, has high speed,attack and decent amount of health, but has low defense and low magic.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Unversed: Perfect for ranged combat, has high magic, defense and has abnormal more health than Heartless, but has low speed and low attack.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Nightmare: This one is not so good in range or combat, and has equal stats, but it makes up for that by giving status effects and summon various creatures.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Dream Eater: This one has the highest health, and is the healer of the group.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Final Form: This one, for some strange reason, is even stronger than Sora's Final Form. It involves a weapon, The X-blade, that if forged correctly, it can summon Kingdom Hearts. He uses the X-blade but it not forged correctly, its spilt into 2 halves to make dual blades, but he does combined them together time to time to unleash is most choatic and powerful attacks ever seen. Besides that, he can make Keyblades of any kind appear out of thin air and do all sorts of things, like spring out of the ground to impale the enemy or make them rain down on the enemy. He control the Keyblades with his mind. With that he also can make combinations of spells to make more destructive magic, give status effects, or give huge status boosts to himself. Now this is the downside: He can't do this very often. It also has 50% chance of not working at all, and even if he does get this form, He can't hold it for long.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Personality:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]He is a very mysterious and shy person. He also can be a little shifty at first. Once you get to know him though, he's just a kind hearted, caring, and helpful person. If he was in a room with a bunch of people, he would be the first one to be noticed, because of the symbol he has on his back. [/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]When in battle, he is actually an expert. Anyone who had a Keyblade that crossed him, had live to tell the tale. He is mostly calm in battle though, which make him a little bit more scary. He will take any mistake you do during batlle and make you pay the price.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=#000000]Short Bio:[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=#000000]Hachiro Terra is actually one the most powerful being ever created by Organization XIII…..He was human once, but after what his friends in the Organization done to him, he became what I call: an Unknown. He chose to do what he did though. He wanted to protect the Organization. He had a lot of experiments done on him to improve his well being. After time though, He started to take some side effects from these experiments. This cause him to go insane and escape Organization XIII. He then lost all of his memories of his past. He was found by town, unconcious. He is now trying to find out his past again. [/BCOLOR]
jesus what a read

So, as he is, I'm gonna have to reject your character, as he's far too overpowered to be accepted. Your choices are to either nerf him extensively (for starters, taking away The Unknown, Desolute Form, and Final Form from the powers at the bare minimum) to make him more balanced, or just straight up go with another character.​

As a Kingdom Hearts fan, I must admit that this character seems to stretch the limits of what should be feasible in the series. At the very least, no character should be able to embody both Heartless and Nobody forms, let alone a Dream Eater and a fourth created form. Not to mention the Unversed ceased to exist after Birth By Sleep.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.