Status
Not open for further replies.
@Archwar My character has immortality via respawn(Spare Body) but for this RP I made the ability 'malfunction' due to the interference of the Afterlife System and all that Murder Aura stuff.

@Archwar My character has immortality via respawn(Spare Body) but for this RP I made the ability 'malfunction' due to the interference of the Afterlife System and all that Murder Aura stuff.
It's already been worked out, but thanks anyway.

Appearance:
raw

Name: Lucifer Morningstar

Canon: Lucifer

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Desire Exhibition: Lucifer's mere presence lowers the inhibitions of everyone around him, inducing them to reveal their true nature, their darkest secrets and desires, however, doing to being out of universe, his power is lowered and he can only do it once in a while, such as when he notably has a cop to confess his desire to be free of the law. This allows Lucifer to make Faustian deals with various people in exchange for favors.
Temptation Inducement: Lucifer, being highly sexual, can very seldomly ( out of universe) make himself carnally irresistible to most human woman (and men), which he sometimes uses to his advantage when he strikes deals with them. However most people, such as Chloe Decker, seem to be more resistant to this power, at least to an extent, as even she had some trouble hiding her attraction to Lucifer's naked body after first seeing it inManly Whatnots, although this may not be a result of any powers that Lucifer may possess.
Telekinesis: Lucifer was able to levitate and spin a coin with his mind. This power seems to have gained in some strength to lifting people while he has lost a good chunk of his other powers.
Shape-Shifting: Lucifer is capable of altering his true angelic appearance, making himself look as either a dashingly handsome young human male, or a fearsome demon with red skin and blazing red eyes. However, no matter which form Lucifer takes on, he cannot hide the visible marks on his back, from where his angelic wings used to be before they were severed. Lucifer can also just alter the color of his eyes, and make only a select few people see his demonic form (while others still see him as a handsome human male) which drives the viewer insane. It is assumed that angels like Amenadiel can see Lucifer's true angelic appearance even when he's in his human form, as Lucifer is instantly recognized by him.
Master Of Manipulation/Deception: One of Lucifer's most well-known traits is using his knowledge of people to make them do things in his best interests. Lucifer used his coin to convince Malcolm not to kill him. Using his reputation of not lying, Lucifer tricks people by not saying what he will do. This makes Lucifer extremely unpredictable, even to Chloe who knows him very well.
Detective: Although not as experienced as Chloe, Lucifer has become a skilled detective. He was even able to notice that Rose's sub-dermal implants were Latin for "children of the goat", something even Chloe couldn't do.
Combatant: Despite usually defeating his enemies through manipulation and deceit, Lucifer is a good hand-to-hand combatant, as shown when fighting against his warrior brother Amenadiel and even gained the upper hand against him. Later, in a fight against a gang, Lucifer easily dispatched many of them. Lucifer's style is reflected in his personality; manipulating his opponents moves and weapons against them and their allies,

Personality: Lucifer Morningstar

Short Bio: : Lucifer Morningstar

Other Info: He is his universe's Devil. ( Nerfed/deleted powers from being outside of his universe include supernatural reflexes, supernatural durability, immortality, Chronokinesis and nigh-omniscience/Omnilinguism)

Last edited:

:music: "Embrace the dark, you call a home, gaze upon an empty white throne. A legacy of lies, a familiar disguise. Sing, with me, a song of Conquest and Fate..." :music:

Appearance:
aqua__nohr__by_bluesapphire82-d9c8rs2.png

Name: Azura of Nohr

Canon: Fire Emblem Fates (Conquest)

Azura is a unique character in the fact that she is the only character in Fates to have the Songstress class. Azura's singing holds great, but mysterious powers (presumably enhanced due to her necklace), which hold a multitude of uses, namely for breaking spells, re-energizing friendly units during battle (similar to the dancing mechanic of previous games) and calming the madness the Avatar suffers from when they transform into a dragon for the first time in Chapter 5.

When it comes to equipment, she has a Brass Naginata, which is similar to a lance in many ways and is perfect for keeping some distance from her enemies.

Personality:
Due to the heavy rejection, bullying, and discrimination she faced in her time as a princess in Nohr, and the distrust from some the people in Hoshido due to said Nohrian ties, Azura developed a reserved and stoic personality, sprouting from her fear of provocation and rejection, only opening up to people she is close to. This stoicism can sometimes cause her to hurt others' feelings without meaning to, though via bluntness rather than naiveté, as she is not afraid of telling someone what she thinks of them. She is well aware of these things, as she does not want this happening to her children, if she is married, and wants them to stay the way they are, rather than have them grow up like her.
When she does open up, she proves to have quite the mischievous side, as seen when she teases Sakura by scaring her with ghost stories. Despite that, she is never cruel and tries to help those she criticizes overcome a flaw or problem by pointing it out to them.
Azura feels guilty that she received the love from the Hoshidan people and the royal siblings that rightfully belonged to the Avatar. This is stated directly to the Avatar as well as through her supports with Hinoka and Ryoma where she tells them that they no longer need to love her now that their rightful sibling has returned to them. However, both have expressed that their familial love for her has always been real and regardless of her true origins, she is still their sister. While she still feels guilty, she becomes much less hard on herself as a result.
Although she can get slightly emotional at times, Azura is kindhearted and surprisingly knowledgeable about many things, some of which others would not know about. Examples include the history of Valla, her unique ability to manipulate water through the use of her necklace and a brief history about dragons and degeneration from her mother. Although she is more cynical and world-weary than the Avatar, she shares their conviction in trying to make the world a better place. Normally neat and tidy, she has the worst cases of bed hair in the army and is a restless sleeper. She also has a weakness for cute things and enjoys telling scary stories.

Short Bio: Azura, having been raised in Nohr until being abducted by the Hoshidans in an attempt to get Jasmine* back in an exchange, the plan failed and she stayed in Hoshido where she would be raised with as much kindness and love that her surrogate family could spare.

After Jasmine decided to stay in Nohr, Azura remained in Hoshido where accusations and suspicions began to arise of her being a spy due to her origins in Nohr, and though Ryoma did his best to quell them, it caused a small faction of the Hoshidan army to in turn capture her and keep her as a prisoner of sorts at Fort Dragonfall until she ran into Jasmine's party and decided to join her cause.

Azura had last been seen during the army's travel to Nestra and mysteriously disappeared shortly before a performer (which was her in disguise) cast a "curse" on King Garon in the city's opera house. She hasn't been seen since, having been taken from her world once the performance was over, now ending up in her current predicament.

Other Info: Most information was taken and edited from wikia.

*Jasmine is my version of Corrin/an oc I used for my Conquest playthrough.

Last edited:

"Show me how your life's flame was put out."

Naomi Kimishima

AKA Nozomi Weaver
AKA The Corpse Whisperer

Canon: Trauma Center / Trauma Team

Powers, Abilities and Equipment: In Trauma Team, Naomi can hear the last words when around a deceased person's remains.

As for equipment, she has a laptop computer used to communicate with Little Guy, a wifi-enabled voice recorder, and a flip-style cell phone that rings vibrates whenever she can hear the words of the dead.

Personality and Biography: Wikia says it better than I can, since I only finished Trauma Team.

Other Info: Although she has a medical license and used to be a doctor, she is no longer able to operate.

I will be using her Trauma Team incarnation.

"The only thing we can say about this bomber is that the victims were killed by bombs."

FBI Inspector Navel

AKA Little Guy

Canon: Trauma Center / Trauma Team

Equipment: A computer with access to FBI databases and access to several basic forensic tools, such as luminol and fingerprinting. No magic powers on this one.

Personality and Biography: Wikia to the rescue!

Other Info: If anything as to the limit of what Little Guy has access to, forensics-wise, pops up, I'll let you know.

Also, he is a lot smarter than the quote I chose suggests. I just find it funny, and there's so little data on Trauma Team that I couldn't find a better one without playing the game again myself.

I will be using his Trauma Team incarnation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Appearance:
latest

Name: Clementine

Canon: The Walking Dead Season one, The Walking Dead Season two, and The Walking Dead Season 3: A New Frontier.

Clementine (Video Game)

Personality:
Clementine (Video Game)

Short Bio:
.Clementine (Video Game)

Other Info: This Clem stayed at Wellington in her universe. She also has a scar from a bullet on her left cheek.

Desire Exhibition: Lucifer's mere presence lowers the inhibitions of everyone around him, inducing them to reveal their true nature, their darkest secrets and desires, such as when he notably has a cop to confess his desire to be free of the law. This allows Lucifer to make Faustian deals with various people in exchange for favors.
Temptation Inducement: Lucifer, being highly sexual, can easily make himself carnally irresistible to most human woman (and men), which he sometimes uses to his advantage when he strikes deals with them. However some select few people, such as Chloe Decker, seem to be more resistant to this power, at least to an extent, as even she had some trouble hiding her attraction to Lucifer's naked body after first seeing it inManly Whatnots, although this may not be a result of any powers that Lucifer may possess. He has a weakened form of this for some reason.
I would say... nerf these to a fraction of how potent they are usually, so as to not have very much influence (if any at all, even) over other people's characters, at least without their permission. Other than that, the rest of it should be good.
In Trauma Center: Second Opinion, this power allows Naomi to keep people alive and in stable condition, but only for a short period of time.
I'll also have to suggest to just remove this power entirely to prevent any potential game-breaking as well.

Reactions: Mason Moretti
mig

Name:Rebecca "Revy" Lee

Canon: Black Lagoon

Powers/Abilties/Equipment: Revy has no superpowers or magic. She does have above average strength for a girl her size and is quite proficient in Gun Fu. She carries two custom made Beretta 92fs 9mm pistols which act as her "cutlass". She is able to dual wield quite well, giving her the nickname "Two Hands"

Personality: Revy

Short Bio: Revy

Rock-Black-Lagoon.jpg

Name: Rokuro "Rock" Okajima

Canon: Black Lagoon

Powers/Ablities/Equipment: Rock carries no weapons, nor does he possess any real fighting skills. What he does possess is intellgiance, and some damn fine public speaking skills. What he lacks in psycical ablities, he makes up for with the ablity to manipulate and get others to do his bidding.

Personality:Rock

Short Bio: Rock

I decide to do a duo

,Appearance:

Name: Linda Martin

Canon: Lucifer.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: None really, just a therapist for Hollywood

Personality: Linda is a very analytical person who takes almost everything at face value. She often looks for ways to relate her patients to reality. She also is a stickler and rarely let looses. However, if she gets some alcohol, she becomes bold, brazen and often remarks the truth, no matter how hard it is to hear.

Short Bio: Linda Martin

Other Info: She is Lucifer's therapist. :)

"It ain't luck, it's Destiny."

Appearance:​
TwistedFate_0.jpg

Name:
Known as and calls himself Twisted Fate, real name is Tobias Foxtrot.

Canon:

logo-lol-smaller.png

- Carries a seemingly unlimited supply of magic-enhanced cards which can do a multitude of things.
- Is extraordinarily lucky.
- Never loses games. (things like poker, chess, etc)
- Can vaguely predict outcomes.
- Can vaguely predict future happenings.
- Is a champion of the League of Legends; his power and skill is comparable to the roster of champions.

Video
f0f0decc7bcb4189912bc9664fd02c94.png

(Blink = Teleport)​

Personality:
Background

Bio:
Background

Other Info:
History

Last edited:
1kmYhG6G.jpg

Name:
Hakuei Ren, first Imperial Princess of the Kou Empire

Canon:
magi-50572d8f566e0.png

Hakuei seems to have been trained in swordplay. She also appears to be very skilled at horseback riding, able to grab the reigns of a running horse and stop it. She is also a wielder of a Metal Vessel, with her djinn being Paimon, the Wind Djinn that Hakuei obtained when she conquered the 9th Dungeon. She is the Djinn of Maniacal Love and Chaos. Hakuei's Djinn Metal Vessel is a flabellum with a metal handle, and feather like appendages. Hakuei is capable of performing a Djinn Weapon Equip, gaining her flabellum atop a long rod reminiscent of a Chinese spear.

She can also achieve a Djinn Equip, binding the Djinn to her own body temporarily in order to gain more power. Her Djinn allows her to generate and manipulate small and large windstorms at will to protect her and attack her enemy. These tornadoes are powerful, but because of her lack of Magoi, it doesn't last long. The tornado can be shaped into Paimon.

Personality:
Hakuei is a kind and determined woman with a strong sense of justice. What she seeks is the establishment of a righteous and united world. For the sake of that noble ideal, Hakuei aims for peaceful world unification propelled by the Kou Empire. Hakuei is a pacifist and aspires for peaceful subjugation through diplomacy rather than conflict. This is because the world she aims for is not one with traces of enmity due to forceful dominion. Contrary to her appearance, Hakuei displays power in being unshaken in her intentions even when about to be slain. She is no naive idealist. Hakuei smiles a lot with almost everyone and remains positive. She is shown to be caring and loving to her comrades, especially to her brother.

Short Bio:
Hakuei is the third child and only daughter of the First Emperor of the Kou Empire, Hakutoku, and the Empress, Gyokuen. When Hakuei was young, her father and two of the princes, her brothers Hakuyuu and Hakuren, were killed in a fire during a revolt set up by her mother, Gyokuen, though she has only recently learned of this fact. After the revolt, Gyokuen told Hakuei and her only surviving brother, Hakuryuu, that the new Emperor, her uncle Koutoku, will adopt them as his own child and they will still have the title of princess and prince.

Sometime after this, Hakuei was invited by Judar to the Dungeon, Paimon, to get a Metal Vessel. She and her assistant Seisyun Ri captured the Dungeon and she obtained the Djinn, Paimon. After her conquering of the Dungeon, the higher ups of the Kou Empire had a greater opinion of her. They made her the General of the Western Subjugation Army. She and her army were situated near the residents of the Kouga Clan in Tenzan Plateau.

As stated in the rules, duos gotta be from the same canon, so you'd have to ditch either Jason or Lee. Soz
I meant to say this isn't a duo, just edited it lol

By duo, it just means playing two characters.

By duo, it just means playing two characters.
Oh, well I'll ditch Lee then. I'd rather save him for a future MG or something.

Appearance:

Name: Android 18

Canon: Dragon Ball Z/Super

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Android 18 is extremely powerful, able to easily overpower even the typical Super Saiyan. This is first demonstrated when she fights Super Saiyan Vegeta and is able to break his arm with a single kick and walks away almost unscathed. However Android 18 is inept against Cell in his semi-perfect form and is substantially weaker than Android 16. She is on a similar level to Android 17, although according to the Android ABC section in the Dragon Ball manga, her power was suppressed in comparison to 17. 18 has also shown that she can hold her own against two Super Saiyans simultaneously, when both Trunks and Goten, disguised as Mighty Mask fight in the adult division of the World Martial Arts Tournament.

Android 18 is fitted with a device that gives her a continuous and virtually infinite energy supply which prevents her from becoming exhausted while fighting and augments her power to make her a formidable opponent. A skill which she shares with other android models is the ability to go undetected by "ki" signatures, as her power is substantiated by mechanics. Just like her brother, her cybernetic implants do not affect her ability to gain new skills and power levels through training, as shown by her ability to learn Krillin's signature attack. As her cells deteriorate slowly, her age slowly too.

Personality: Like her brother, Android 18 usually displays a cool and confident character, especially in battle, although her sarcastic humor is the most striking trait of her personality.

Short Bio: Android 18 is the twin sister of Android 17 and Dr. Gero's eighteenth android creation, designed to serve Gero's vendetta against Goku. While her interests do not initially deviate from this expectation, 18's curiosity to activate Android 16, in spite of Gero's orders not to do so, leads Android 17 to take it upon himself to murder Gero. Eventually, Android 18 became an ally of the Z Fighters, as well as the wife of Krillin and the mother of their daughter Marron.

Other Info: Her real name before being turned into a cyborg was Lazuli.​

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.