Status
Not open for further replies.
If you need help with your character, @Hachiro Terra, or even fully converting it into a balanced, more Original Character-character, feel free to contact me.

If Atomyk says that it is too unfeasible for the KH world, for starters, what if you made your character full-on original in terms of origin?

So if i wanted a duo could it be a OC?
Duos have to be from the same canon.

And while an OC could be from a canon, we're basically leaving OCs to single characters only.

20160211113556.jpg

Name: Clark Kent
Canon: Smallville season 7 (end)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Super powers
Personality:

Short Bio:​
Two traits of Clark Kent that have been prominent for most of the series have been his positive and optimistic view on humanity as well as his self-loathing and self-pity of not being human. Clark strongly believes that feelings such as compassion are synonymous to the human race, and thinks humans are, on the whole, noble beings. He has often expressed a desire to be human and a disdain towards his alien heritage, probably because he feels his biology hinders his humanity despite several people telling him that humanity is more than biology. Clark also has been told many times to have a hero complex and that he often does good, selfless acts without any thought for himself. Clark is childish and sometimes sarcastic.
This self-loathing is probably why Clark internalizes situations and believes everything is his fault or revolves around him in some fashion. It deeply affects him when his loved ones suffer because of his secret, as he fails to consider that people who love him would willingly suffer for him and instead blames himself for any trouble that befalls them, regardless as to whether he's responsible or not.
Despite Clark's reverence for the human race and their capacity for love and bravery, he doesn't think much of them physically. He has several times assumed that because someone is human and does not have his powers, they are completely incapable of taking care of themselves. In this way, he believes that all humans depend on him to protect him. He fails to take into account that some humans are capable of caring for themselves.
Clark has two notable characteristics that he takes directly after his biological parents Jor-El and Lara: His father's independent spirit and his mother's never-ending bravery and compassionate heart.
Clark is idealistic and has the ability to always find the good in people, which manifests itself into a willingness to trust others to a fault.

Other Info: Sing it with me now...

Appearence:
wSmXzk0.jpg

Name
Homura Akemi (暁美 ほむら)

Canon
Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica
Wraith Arc Timeline (Bow Version)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment
As a magical girl Homura possess a super human strength, being able to come out with minor cuts and stratches after being hit by a large building and jump high altitudes with ease, she possesses sharp combat skills such as very good reflexes and strategies.

Homura's main weapon is her magical bow which has incredible firepower, in a level able to cause destruction of large buildings, she also has the ability to create wings using her magical girl powers.
Wiki link

Personality / Bio
At first sight Homura appears to have a cold personality but she is very attached to her emotions, mainly for the ones she feels for her friend Madoka Kaname.
Wiki link

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Khan of the Mardu
No.....I rather have a challenge.....Anyways it be more interesting to create one instead of using something already made

No.....I rather have a challenge.....Anyways it be more interesting to create one instead of using something already made
Well, arguably it's more of a challenge to play a canon character as an OC is more malleable when it comes to personality. I think either can be both fun and challenging to do right.

I only meant it may be easier on you right now as I feel that this OC needs a large revamp and could take some time (longer than it would take to get a sheet up for a canon character).

I personally feel getting a established characters voices right to be quite the challenge in its own right.

Reactions: Josh M
I believe I can do it......Wait so.....Is the Despair form fine? Also is Bio fine?

I believe I can do it......Wait so.....Is the Despair form fine? Also is Bio fine?
Okay, so... I'll have to say that in addition to what Verite said (removing the The Unknown, Desolute Form, and Final Form), summoning any weapon will have to be denied. If you'd like, Hachiro can have a Keyblade as if we go off the assumption that his creation was similar to Xion's, he could possibly wield some kind of fake representation of a Keyblade with the power of the real thing, but he would only have the one.

As well, I think it would be better to consider him a replica rather than this Unknown type, as we would like you to remove his Unknown form benefits anyway.

He can also use magic... it makes sense for the universe, but he probably shouldn't have access to all magic available in the universe. As your character looks like a ninja, I would suggest a focus on magic that complements this, such as shadow-based magic and wind-based magic. Perhaps he would have the ability to hide in shadows or hide his form.

Despair form is fine, as is the abilities this particular form has, though let's not say it's stronger than Sora's forms.

With the above changes in mind, the bio is fine, as it fits more into canon (specifically during the 358/2 Days and Chain of Memories time period). Though, for the future, I would suggest a good rule of thumb for OCs is to strongly consider not giving them connections to canon characters, as that can easily be messy.

Hope all this helps!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.