Status
Not open for further replies.
Laharl.jpg

"Haaaahahahahaha!"
Appearance: "Being the Overlord of my Netherworld, I'm naturally the strongest, and my physique obviously reflects that!" He's short in stature, and has blue hair that goes down to his shoulders, along with two antenna-like cowlicks that are too long to not have been styled that way. Unhealthily thin for a 13-year-old looking boy--as is customary of high-ranking demons--he also does not sport the wings that those of his status usually have, using his trademark red scarf to fly for short periods of time.

Name: "Hah! I guess it can't be helped that you don't know my name. You will address me as Overlor--no, Legendary Overlord Laharl!"

Age: "Age? I don't keep track of such trivial things!" 1313 years old.

Canon: "No, I prefer swords to any form of artillery. Especially since I can just throw Prinnies and achieve the same result." He's from the Disgaea universe.

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: "As Overlord, I lord over all demons, all their weapons, all their HL and all their puddings! That's not all--I can use magic, and am especially strong with the fires from which my Netherworld was forged from. My greatest strengths lie in my skill as a swordsman, and of course my intimidating charisma as the Overlord."

He is very powerful with a sword, can use specific moves that invoke fire magic, and isn't actually intimidating to many outside his Netherworld due to how tiny he is... Though his glare has been known to still many a rash challenger. He also wears a scarf that both protects him from most sources of damage, and it can change into wings to compensate for his lack of a real pair and act as hammerspace for weapon storage.

Move List: Overlord Laharl

Personality: Laharl tends to be somewhat childish, but he has the bearing of one who has gone through a lot to attain his position. He may act like he was born with a silver spoon in his mouth (and he was), but the demon world cares not for position when you're out alone without protection. He is incredibly strong as he has been able to fend off demons several times his age and size to regain his place as Overlord.

Short Bio
: Along with the above, there are a large number of dimensional portals leading to other worlds in the Netherworld. He just happened to have been tossed into this one alone, without any of his usual companions.

Other Info: Laharl is very much weakened by the sight of womanly curves and the sight of anything involving sappy displays of love or overt optimism. To the point of becoming physically hurt sometimes.

Last edited:

• Black Mage Evilwizardington & Fighter McWarrior

"I am the Black Mage. I cast the spells that makes the peoples fall down."
    Name: Black Mage Evilwizardington

Age: Unknown (Teens? No one is bold enough to look under the hood.)

Canon: Final Fantasy (8-Bit Theater)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
    • Knife of Stabbing: Concealed somewhere in the depths of his robes is a knife (or two, or ten! No one has ever been brave enough to look in his robes to check, but he always seems to have one on hand.) BM is surprisingly proficient with the knife, but his terrible strength score causes it to be much less damaging than a knife has any right to be.
    • Black Magic: As a member of the job of his namesake, Black Mage taps into the chaotic energies of the universe in order to shape them into dark and terrible spells. The most basic of these being Fire and Bolt as well as their superior versions of Fire-2 and Bolt-2. The stronger the spell, the more draining it is on his reserves and with a bit of recklessness it is easily possible for him to drain his entire daily reserve within the span of a minute or two. BM is also capable of some supportive spells: Slow, Haste and Hold, but those are not as effective at spreading (ineffective) evil throughout the world and they they are often ignored or forgotten.
    • Hadoken: The one thing he is most famous for though, is the Hadoken spell. A beam of pure destructive energy that can be powerful enough to turn a forest into a barren wasteland. Black Mage acquired it by sacrificing orphaned children to the gods of evil, and the Hadoken is powered by love, in the same way that a car is powered by gasoline. Using the Hadoken siphons love from the world, resulting in an increase in the world divorce rate every time Black Mage uses it. It's strength appears to fluctuate at random, but it is speculated to be tied to the number of happy thoughts floating around at any given time. The one disadvantage of the spell is that it is so powerful, Black Mage can only cast it once a day. His familiarity with this move also allows him to fling people as projectiles, though how this works given his strength is a mystery.
    Personality:
    Self-centered, needlessly cruel, greedy, manipulative, petty and a penchant for violence would all combine together to create a frightening villain... if only they were not cut short by his apparent ineffectiveness at it all. He has an innate hatred of everyone and everything in the universe, and is rarely shy about expressing that fact, but in turn the universe appears to hate him as well. Even though it at times appears so, BM isn't necessarily stupid, and is actually highly intelligent, but can be very short sighted and fails at making any long term plans in exchange for short term rewards. That being said, his tactical abilities devolve into near nonsense when he is frustrated, annoyed or otherwise angry... which given his traveling companion is very frequent.

Short Bio:
    Unbeknownst to him, Black Mage is actually a cosmic nexus of pure magical energy, given human form. It has been implied that it is thus his purpose to destroy existence, something Black Mage wishes to do anyway. Black Mage attended Black Mage school, and was kicked out for implying he would kill an instructor and his family. He quickly met Fighter, who declared them best friends. Apparently the two have traveled together for some time, and Black Mage seems to keep Fighter around as a "meat shield" to fight enemies for him, as otherwise he cannot stand him. He has gone to Black Magic College. While there he took summoning classes but he quit them due to the horn saying "Get this damn thing outta my hat."

• final_fantasy___fighter_hd_by_wahaadnan-d36kddl.png

"I like swords."
    Name: Fighter McWarrior

Canon: Final Fantasy (8-Bit Theater)

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
    • Zodiac Kenshido: Fighter has been trained in many forms of sword fighting from his time at Fighter Camp. He is the only known user of the Ram Style, which, as described by Black Mage, "breaking your opponent's equipment with your head before your opponent breaks your head with his equipment."
    • Superior Fighting Ability: Fighter is by all accounts, a masterful warrior. He is able to wield any combination of sword and shield with ease, and even has proficiency in weapons and styles that defy all common precepts of logic, reason and safety. His most iconic has been his "Sword-chucks", which are two full long swords attached by a two foot long chain between them, which he has been able to sometimes utilize without chopping off any of his own limbs.
    • "Plot Armor": Fighter has been shown to survive many fatal blows (mostly from Black Mage), most in the form of Black Mage stabbing him in the head. He has also been crushed into the ground by a giant's club but shown to have been fine less than a minute later, and has even shrugged off explosions. He is most certainly mortal, but is frustratingly difficult for opponents to put down. Possibly, Fighter is too stupid to understand pain.
    • ?Intelligence?: In brief moments, Fighter has shown glimpses of an astounding intellect, but those are eclipsed by almost mind rendling levels of stupidity. This somehow has translated into him bending all laws of reality and common sense by pure force of stupidity, such as being able to 'block the ground' after a lethal fall to prevent any damage.
    • Fighterdoken: A variation of the Hadoken that his partner uses in which Black Mage hurls Fighter as a projectile at his opponents. He is also able to use 'Medoken' to somehow hurl himself.
    • Super Strength: Fighter has sometimes displayed superhuman levels of strength, doing things such as easily carrying Black Mage while running as fast as he can, carrying an Armoire (though he states the weight of it was very painful). His strength is consistantly exceptional, as a fighter would possess, but its limits vary somewhat wildly.
    • Equipment: Iron Armor, Two Iron Swords, Iron Shield, Sword-chucks.

Personality:
    Fighter is a curious man who is blissfully unaware of his traveling companion's hatred towards the armored warrior. He apparently spins a narrative in his own head that even the fiercest of blows is unable to knock free, and even repeated attempts of murder by Black Mage are unable to deter it. Once he has made up his mind about something, there is little on the planet that will be able to change his mind, even reality standing right in front of him. Even so, he is very easily open to suggestion, even to absurdities that would defy all bounds of common sense. His love of swords borderlines on the obsessive and once signed away leadership and practically all rights of the Warriors of Light with only the stipulation that he reserves the right to 'like any sword they find'. Good-natured, loyal. headstrong, Fighter is the counterweight to his partner's sociopathic tenancies and the two somehow manage to balance each other out to an almost uncanny level.

Short Bio:
    Fighter had trained in Vargus' School (Fighter's Camp '86) at least since the age of six. At a young age, he was expelled from the school for failing to correctly answer the question, "How many schools of Zodiac Kenshido are there?" After leaving the camp, he was about to "give up the blade and embrace his] true calling in life — short order cook!" before literally running into Black Mage. Fighter immediately bonded with Black Mage, despite Black Mage's multiple attempts to stab and kill him (all of which fail miserably either due to Fighter's seeming invincibility or Black Mage's stupidity). He seems to be completely unaware of Black Mage's feelings of hate towards him and, in fact, has often put himself in great personal danger to help his "best buddy", and on occasion avenge him. His protectiveness of Black Mage even extends to being willing to threaten his fellow "Light Warriors" Thief and Red Mage Statscowski when the latter openly discussed killing Black Mage within earshot, stating that friends must protect each other and that Black Mage is his best friend, also saying "hint - I can block any attack and kill anything that bleeds" as a response to Red Mage´s and Thief´s plans of killing Black Mage.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: York and Takumi
yvadqqq.jpg

Road Kamelot

tumblr_namocyzzW01th3gmjo1_r1_500.gif

As a member of the family of Noah, Road has complete control over a demonic entity known simply as 'Akuma' which are the tortured souls of those who have died - she never has any trouble finding any of those now-a-days. Also because of this, when in her Noah form, she boasts near-super human physical abilities. Lifting a car, or leaping off a small building is nothing for the petite girl to accomplish. She also hosts a small healing factor. It is this healing factor is the main reason she rarely shows these physical abilities; the more physical exersion, the less effective her healing factor. When not using her physical prowess, she can take gunshots or impalement, or even the loss of a limb and grow it back or live (that said, don't expect her to be shot in the head and keep fighting. She would pass out immediately)

More unique to her, she possess a power known simply as 'Dream'. This ability allows her to absorb herself and anything in the direct area (about five feet around her) into a pocket dimension accessible only to Road. Inside this 'Dream' Road has nearly omnipotent control over space. Allowing her form to appear anywhere at any given time as well as create objects from nothing; most common she uses levitating candle spears and pumpkin torches - weapons of that variety inside Dream.

The ability to create these weapons *does* exist outside of the Dream, but to a much more limited extent. Inside she can make as many as she chooses, whereas outside, she can make one to three at a time.

Her next notable power is known as Door. This allows herself to travel through space and time outside of her Dream, however, ever since she stepped into the light, she has been unable to use Door. It's unknown if she can still us it at all, and to what extent.

Personality:
Road is an interesting sort. For the most part, she acts the age she appears - a teenager. She can be arrogant, condescending and emotional, but for the most part she is rather laid back and, for lack of a better world, 'bubbly'. However, this is all a front. She loves creating a hierarchy within a group and placing herself where ever she would like within, whether that be the top or bottom and then sewing discontent. She is mischievous and devious, but when she becomes attached to a person, the feeling is real and she would betray just about any legion for them.

Short Bio:
Road is a descendant of Noah, but outside of that, not much is known about her history. What is known is that her name was given to her because, at least for her family, she is the 'Road' between dimensions. No other of her family is capable of traversing time and space as she does. Because of this, she stumbled upon the multiverse. Other realities and universes that all ran parallel to one another. Some were similar with slight differences, and other were vastly different. In one, she'd observed, he family had been in a long Holy war against emissaries of God known as Exorcists. Another Road lived there, but she was not that one. After making this quint discovery, she decided to abandon her family to explore a world more vast then they could ever imagine. They merely wanted her powers to navigate a device known as the ARK, but she could see her powers could be used for so, so much more.

So she walked into the light.

Other Info:

If you known anything about Road, or D. Gray Man, you'll notice I've made slight changes to her history and abilities. That is because this isn't TECHNICALLY that Road, but another Road from an alternate reality, since this revolves around multiverse theory. If you see anything that seems over powered let me know, though, to be honest, Road isn't honestly a fighter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Atomyk
Her next notable power is known as Door. This allows herself to travel through space and time outside of her Dream, and even into other dimensions. Of course, she cannot planet, galaxy or even continent hop on a whim. A door to somewhere in eyeshot can happen with a snap of ones fingers, longer distances take longer and holding the Door open for others to use is straining on her.
The powers and bio all look good to me, though this ability might need a nerf just for plot reasons. Don't think it will be overpowered, just "game breaking" to a degree. We have a plot reason for character nerfs if that's all right with you.

The powers and bio all look good to me, though this ability might need a nerf just for plot reasons. Don't think it will be overpowered, just "game breaking" to a degree. We have a plot reason for character nerfs if that's all right with you.
Absolutely fine with me! To what degree should it be nerfed? Completely nixed - or something she can only do once and in a single dimension/ a short distance?

Absolutely fine with me! To what degree should it be nerfed? Completely nixed - or something she can only do once and in a single dimension/ a short distance?
I'm gonna say a short distance, for now anyway. We started the RP earlier today where at the moment, any teleportation powers aren't working at all for a reason unknown at the moment. There will be a point where they come back.

Anyway, that's all you have to keep in mind. Feel free to jump in when you can, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.

I'm gonna say a short distance, for now anyway. We started the RP earlier today where at the moment, any teleportation powers aren't working at all for a reason unknown at the moment. There will be a point where they come back.

Anyway, that's all you have to keep in mind. Feel free to jump in when you can, but if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.
The changes have been made to her character sheet and I'll go read up on what's going on and reply as soon as I can!

• Thank You
Reactions: Atomyk
Appearance:

latest

Name: Kazuo Tengen

Age: Let's just say he may have been besties with Fred Flinstone (jk but let's go somewhere between "old as dirt" and "at an age where his back goes out more than he does" [and seeing as his back doesn't go out at all that's saying something])

Canon: Danganronpa 3

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Being strong as fuck, a gun hidden in the cuff of his shirt, and able to run large organizations only to fuck them over.

Personality: He is determined to get what he wants and can get violent when angry. That being said, he's able to hide it with a peaceful facade.

Short Bio: Tengen

Other Info:

hqdefault.jpg
[Yeah yeah late af but what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ]​

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Appearance:

latest

Name: Kazuo Tengen

Age: Let's just say he may have been besties with Fred Flinstone (jk but let's go somewhere between "old as dirt" and "at an age where his back goes out more than he does" [and seeing as his back doesn't go out at all that's saying something])

Canon: Danganronpa 3

Powers / Abilities / Equipment: Being strong as fuck, a gun hidden in the cuff of his shirt, and able to run large organizations only to fuck them over.

Personality: He is determined to get what he wants and can get violent when angry. That being said, he's able to hide it with a peaceful facade.

Short Bio: Tengen

Other Info:

hqdefault.jpg
[Yeah yeah late af but what can you do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ]​
Accepted : )

All you gotta read is the first post of the IC and the post linked from it to be caught up

Status
Not open for further replies.