Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't wait for bootleg Goku vs Hitler with Clark vs Palpatine.

Also--
Somebody save me.
L1CFHQ2.png

@Hachiro Terra

Alright, first thing's first - your abilities. That's the core of the problem.

If we're going to make the character more original-original, we'll need to remove all aspects that originate from Kingdom Hearts, such as Keyblades, Organisation XIII, the mook transformations and stuff.

Replace them with similiar abilities that aren't too overpowered.

Here's my suggestions:

Change the name of your split-forms. Well, since I'm planning to play a self-replicating character in future I probably shouldn't tell you to completely ditch it. Maybe add some weaknesses, such as each copy acting too independently, or each copy sharing a lifelink, or even a time limit of sorts!

But yes, if you want varied abilities on each replica, reduce the summoning power of the Nightmare.

Well, those are more 'familiar summoning' than 'self duplication' really.

Instead of a keyblade, why not a legendary sword? Or even a weapon that resembles a key but isn't a keyblade? A shield with a lock in the middle for a better motif-fit? Maybe connecting rhe lock-shield and key-weapon will unlock some form of greater power with side effects or a time limit, explaining why he doesn't do that all the time?

Additionally, take advice on which abilities are broken and fix them.

Next - your history.
Since it has to do with Organization XIII, you'll need to change it. Need suggestions?

I'm good I'm already making changes so I'll grow strong as the Rp advances so I'm making myself weak at the beginning

am i being undermined in my own thread

I will play as the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man"
Oh, interesting choice but I'm afraid taking him as he literally appears in Ghostbusters won't be a good idea for the RP, largely due to his size.

I can be a less tall version
I'm not the moderator or GM here, but I would suggest playing a character that can actually DIE in an RP called MURDER series.

Nobody is stopping you from playing a Ghostbuster, though.

I can be a less tall version
That would help, though the character's lack of personality and sapience is kinda questionable. I'd personally need to see the personality and bio filled out to compensate some of this, but we'll see what Verite has to say.

I will play as the "Stay Puft Marshmallow Man"

Appearance: a Marshmallow with a sailor hat and thing

Name: Stay Puft

Canon: Ghostubusters
Powers / Abilities / Equipment: I'm gooey, as are all Marshmallows
Personality: A Marshmallow Man doesn't know what that is
Short Bio: A Marshmallow Man
Other Info: A Sentient Marshmallow Man

Need my help?

I'm not the moderator or GM here, but I would suggest playing a character that can actually DIE in an RP called MURDER series.

Nobody is stopping you from playing a Ghostbuster, though.

This, or like me, have your immortality or ethereal nature 'malfunction'.

Appearance:

Name: Eliot Waugh

Canon: The Magicians

Powers / Abilities / Equipment:
Eliot is an experienced magician and one of the Physical Kids. Eliot seems to have an in-depth understanding of many magical spells and has a high aptitude for performing them. Eliot is possibly above-average in power at Brakebills, having shown the ability to perform complex and powerful spells quite easily.

Personality:
Eliot is a raver, always ready to toast in the company of friends with his famous cocktails. Eliot actually hides a melancholy and a loneliness that contrast sharply with the serene and carefree false appearance that he gives of himself. Near the end of Season 1, he begins a relationship with Mike, a graduate student. However, Mike is actually possessed by the Beast, who tries to use a blade to kill Quentin. After Mike kills Eliza and attempts to kill Dean Fogg, Eliot is left with no choice but to magically snap his neck. This heavily affects him the rest of the season, as he begins to drink and take more drugs than usual.

Short Bio:
Eliot was born in Whiteland, Indiana and attended Suny Purchase with a major in The Most Liberal of Arts. Not much of anything is known about Eliot's early life and that of his parents. Sometime after attending High School, Eliot was invited to sit the enterance exam to Brakebills University to which he passed and a short while later, identified as a Physical Kid.

Other Info:

Eliot is bisexual.

Eliot also spends a lot of time with Margo and it has been said she is his best friend, their relationship being one of co-dependence. They obviously care about each other, and at the same time rely on each otther.

So im just not going to do a duo. I'll just play him.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
A Marshmallow isn't immortal. Set it on fire and it dies. And feeds people

crow stop undermining me

Also I'd personally feel inclined to just straight up reject Stay Puft, as even without his size (which is only like one of a number of problems), it doesn't seem like he has a very tangible character or bio to work with. No ifs and buts about it, I'll advise that you just go with another character.

@Darkseide

crow stop undermining me

Also I'd personally feel inclined to just straight up reject Stay Puft, as even without his size (which is only like one of a number of problems), it doesn't seem like he has a very tangible character or bio to work with. No ifs and buts about it, I'll advise that you just go with another character.

@Darkseide
well that's depressing. I guess I'll just not play. I wanted to be something unique, and apparently that's not allowed

Status
Not open for further replies.