• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
This is possibly the most ridiculous/weirdest/funniest conversation I've had in a while.

But you know what it's missing?

Cherry flower petals.

83a75bf3baed3e5fdce2f54284ca3dad.gif

Now insert dramatic shoujo anime music and more blushing and random crying and we're good to continue. But I'm not much of a crier, so I can't take that role.
Seeee this is why you are senpai! You make eberything prettier and better.

Also I already have the blushing role, so not gonna add the crying as well xD

Seeee this is why you are senpai! You make eberything prettier and better.

Also I already have the blushing role, so not gonna add the crying as well xD
Oh, but I can't make you prettier, senpai. *Shoujo manga blush and coy eyelash batting*

Fine then. I shall assume the role of the dramatic crier. I think this is a good time to start bawling as any.

611b272cb356ce25af3e8f284a7222b4.gif

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Sailor Arti
Wha-- what's even happening o.o

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Oh, but I can't make you prettier, senpai. *Shoujo manga blush and coy eyelash batting*

Fine then. I shall assume the role of the dramatic crier. I think this is a good time to start bawling as any.

611b272cb356ce25af3e8f284a7222b4.gif
I just...don't know...what to say on this. You are so perfect! *insert hard blushing and open/close fish mouth*

• Love
TMI Dark o.e

Pfft, Like I wouldn't like to see that.​

• Nice Execution!
...men squirting water out of their eyes? Eh, to each their own ;)

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
tumblr_m4nwu3k3Ms1ru1s9ho1_r1_250.gif

Except I'm already there.

Err, in your heart. Not not in your pants.

Though either works I guess.

Oh my, we have a kinky one in here. *^*
*insert heartpounding* Shit... You found out

Pants is totally fine as well

• Love
Oh my, we have a kinky one in here. *^*
I'm the most open closet pervert you'll meet ;)

...what have you all done to my poor OOC thread v.v

• Love
  • Nice Execution!
Don't mind them, this happens in every thread they're in it seems xD

Status
Not open for further replies.