• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
I miss out on a lot of shit.... curse iwaku for no alerts!

@Nano, Completely over looked familiar >.< While nothing is particularly wrong, I'll just remind you that familiars are made of your element :) Carry on.

Wait, so where's Nano's skeleton? I really wanna read it. I don't find it in the cast list and I really wouldn't want to go through all these pages back to find it.

Dun worry, the owl is still of the nature element ouo
They can't do any air magic unless you count regular flying.

Dun worry, the owl is still of the nature element ouo
They can't do any air magic unless you count regular flying.
I think what Noctis meant is that it is MADE of the element, which means it should look as if it was that, y'know like an owl made out of branches and leaves. But that's just what I guess :)

Ah, I see, I see o-o
Well, I couldn't really find a wooden owl that looked like it wasn't carved, so lets just say that it's feathers are more of leaves and petals, and the bones are mainly twigs.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Wait, so where's Nano's skeleton? I really wanna read it. I don't find it in the cast list and I really wouldn't want to go through all these pages back to find it.
Sorry Wicked Dx Everything should now be updated! I'll get around to updating the Table of Contents soon.

@Nano, oh and familiars don't have anatomy :3 They're semi-ethereal.

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
On another note, I thought I do re-sketch of Raina since I don't really like how I drew her the first time:

12761145-eaf2-4190-894c-a1f22a6b0fa5.png

• Love
Reactions: Wicked
@Nano I could come up with this as nature and owl combined
nature_owl_by_gony_04-d7yoqab.jpg

Yeah I know. I showed you the draft in my blog a while a go :P Just need to make a few tweaks and I'm all good. And if we can't end round 1 before the fourteenth I'll implement the changes before then so the staff doesn't have to mess with the tabs.

Yeah I know. I showed you the draft in my blog a while a go :P Just need to make a few tweaks and I'm all good. And if we can't end round 1 before the fourteenth I'll implement the changes before then so the staff doesn't have to mess with the tabs.
Oh. I totally forgot. I haven't said anything.... Just ignore me

Yes I am allowing a drunk rating this time

Pfft, as if you give me permission to coin you drunk :P

Status
Not open for further replies.