• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
That sounds more like Physical magic than Spirit magic honestly.

@Zackymas, please play nice. Karakui plays a gravity caster anyway and even then I doubt she intended it that way.
Oh yeah, Physical is an element here as well isn't it. And I don't mind Zackymas. I had no intention of actually using vector control, and I did get the idea from Accelerator after all :D I wanted to be pedantic but that was the only ability I could think of that couldn't be attributed to an element.

Well it's like they say, originality is an illusion: chances are someone has already done what you're doing, but no one has yet to do it they way you intend. Or something like that.

Aww sorry my bad Dx

@Wicked I am so proud of you! Still being able to remember my characters name!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Pfft, don't be fooled; he cheated x)

@Wicked I am so proud of you! Still being able to remember my characters name!
Yes, be proud! This is the second time I've gotten it right without having to glance anywhere how it's written. I'm kicking my dyslexia's butt here. (Took awhile but hey, here are the fruits of my work.)

Pfft, don't be fooled; he cheated x)
What are these baseless accusations? Do you not trust me? I am flabbergasted. D:

Yes, be proud! This is the second time I've gotten it right without having to glance anywhere how it's written. I'm kicking my dyslexia's butt here. (Took awhile but hey, here are the fruits of my work.)
I feel absolutely honored! Next time I will choose easier names, just for you! I mean Ryou is easy to remember right? XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
I feel absolutely honored! Next time I will choose easier names, just for you! I mean Ryou is easy to remember right? XD
Oh, such personal attention. Much wow. Very gratitude.

Tbh I just noped the fuck out of Ryou's full name. I just remember his nickname for now, but I'll be paying more attention to it once the RP actually kicks off. Especially when they should addressing each other with last names.

Sadly I jus realized Ryou had a full name x.x ...and a last name.

There's only a few names that are genuinely easy to remember - the most generic of generic: Steve, Dave and Ethelbert Jr.

Oh, such personal attention. Much wow. Very gratitude.

Tbh I just noped the fuck out of Ryou's full name. I just remember his nickname for now, but I'll be paying more attention to it once the RP actually kicks off. Especially when they should addressing each other with last names.
I just had to check out Ryous full name myself

Only adressing him by his nickname is fine. He doesn't really care about the whole adressing ot last names only. Mostly likely you wouldn't even be able to force more out of him than Ryou... He is such a social person :P

And yush. You deserve all the attention! *gives all the attention*

• Love
Reactions: Noctis the Devious
I just had to check out Ryous full name myself

Only adressing him by his nickname is fine. He doesn't really care about the whole adressing ot last names only. Mostly likely you wouldn't even be able to force more out of him than Ryou... He is such a social person :P

And yush. You deserve all the attention! *gives all the attention*
Oh+snapple+senpai+noticed+me+don+t+say+something+_f3d678822db7c1f70590871824204d56.jpg

Omgoshhh I am no senpai! *blushes all over the place* Nooo you are far better than me. If anyone is senpai it is you!

panic-blush.gif

Oh no no no, the senpai here is you!
Omg no no no! I can't handle being senpai! *paniced blushes all over the place*

You both are my senpais <3

• Love
This is possibly the most ridiculous/weirdest/funniest conversation I've had in a while.

But you know what it's missing?

Cherry flower petals.

83a75bf3baed3e5fdce2f54284ca3dad.gif

Now insert dramatic shoujo anime music and more blushing and random crying and we're good to continue. But I'm not much of a crier, so I can't take that role.

Status
Not open for further replies.