• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Sorry my laptop wasn't working correctly. (The fan to be specific, so it'd overheat and shut itself in minutes) so I couldn't hop to post. I should've notified that here, sorry. Well I have nothing against a time skip right now, I was running out of things to do with my char anyways XD

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Why didn't anyone tell me I forgot to tag Namora D: Anyway...

5/9x Say Time Skip

2x Aren't Contributing

So this is what I'm going to do, the time skip is going to be miniscule (only a few minutes or so) long enough for everyone to get to doing things without worrying about transitioning. I want the group split up! Dark brought it my attention that actions were being over looked more so on the girls side and overall, responding to 6-7 others just isn't always do able.

For the girls: The cave needs to be cleared to be livable and the area needs to be scouted.

For the boys: the shelter needs to be created and the area needs to be scouted.

With Potato still MIA for exams, Dark's character, Ina, pulled from action, we have 6 active guys and 5 active girls. I want three guys working on the shelter and three guys out scouting and collecting materials. For the girls, either two clearing out the cave and three scouting, or two scouting and three clearing out the cave.

Having the two groups meet has been mentioned but no ones actively pushing for it, so here's your chance: have the two scouting groups bump into each other. As for the groups on camp duty, establish some interaction and give me something to work with. This is a character driven story after all o.o

Once this scene ends I'll end round one. In the meantime, give some serious thought about what you want to do with your characters. I take it Sorrell wants to establish some kind of relationship with Louis, Wicked has a thing planned for Louis, and I already know what Dark and I want accomplish with Malachai, Trent, Ina, and Raina, but I don't know what anyone has in mind for their character .-. I gave you a setting with some creatures and plants to play with, some not so friendly, take advantage of that and see where things go.

If you want to find something interesting, because loot, or been toying with an idea, pm me! I'm not going to bite you or anything :3 Don't forget there's a demon possibly stalking the mountain and feathers still need to be found.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Wicked
Having the two groups meet has been mentioned but no ones actively pushing for it, so here's your chance: have the two scouting groups bump into each other. As for the groups on camp duty, establish some interaction and give me something to work with. This is a character driven story after all o.o
YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS-- *Cough* I mean, yes, that is great.

You can leave directing the boys scouting team towards the girls team for me! I can't wait to see how that is gonna go down! *^*

Friends1.gif

Thanks Wicked ^.^

Raina will be apart of the group clearing the cave and Trent will stay back and help out with building the shelter unless you need him?

EDIT: So that makes 1 Boy Scout and 1 Boy Camper; 1 Girl Scout

Hey @DarkiusHeavenstein, you know what would be funny ;)

Can't wait to meet Raina! Her and Lou clashing is gonna be tons of fun because they're both strong personalities. Unless they actually end up getting along. Hey, who knows. I'll take what I get!

And no, I have no special requests on who will join the scout team. Improvising and working with whatever I get is my strong forte as a writer, so no need to worry about that. And speaking of this, if you have anything specific in mind you want me to arrange, I'm all open for plotting.

Malachai wil totally stay behind, in order to heal his ankle and such

@Noctis the Devious Was that funny enough?

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Wicked
Trap would probably be pretty tired after using some Earth Magic and manual labor here and there to build the shelter - but after hearing any plans from Lou with the word 'scouting' in it, he'd be so eager something like this'd probably happen:

I'd be cool with having Trap stick behind, get working on the base camp, and chilling with the lads if anyone else wants to scout - but having him work alongside Lou to scout and it resulting in meeting some of the girls would be pretty hilarious. Lou would probably have to hold Trap by the scruff and stop him from attempting to impress the girls with boomerang skillz.

If a fight scene somehow breaks out, I want to show that even if he does it in a ridiculous manner, Trap's pretty good at combat and has a real air of honor about him when he fights. (He'll likely get rekt anyway though.)

Price can be part of either group with no problems. He can help build the shelter by making some roots grow, and he can be support for the scout team with his unique spells and his seeds. Although I do want to be in that BvG clash >:3 but knowing my char he'll most likely be like 'I can do whichever so you choose'.

I think that Zelda would be better as scout. Sorrell.... i guess a scout as well, but he more inclined to be the chef of the boys team. I think those of the boys team actually talked a bit about what is to be done by whom.

Ugh, I need to stop doing these things before I fall asleep =.=

Sorry to disappoint you, Wicked, but Raina is suppose to be staying behind to clear out the cave >.< My mistake >.>; I mean, I've been eluding to it and it would be pretty crappy of me if I leave everyone to figure it out for themselves. I'm also aware everyone wants to meet the other team, but the way I'm setting this up not everyone can do this. Not saying everyone won't meet everyone because they will, just not all at once. That could be our main goal in round two.

Alright so,

Boy Scouts: Louis, Sorrell, Trap(?)

Boy Campers: Trent, Malachai, Price(?)

(Subject to change if you so wished)

And for the girls we have...

Girl Scouts: Zelda

Girl Campers: Raina

Unassigned: Cerice (@Namora), Dakota (camper?) (@Misaou), and Shira (@Karakui)

Last edited:
  • Thank You
Reactions: Jakers and Wicked
And before I forget again, I'll get up another post today to move things along. Free feel to post before me though, since I have no characters on scouting duty v.v

And I fail at life =.= TODAY. TODAY FOR SURE.

Another short reply. I'm going go ahead and asign the girls to positions. If anyone wants another position then say so :3

Girl Scouts: Zelda, Cerice (@Namora),

Girl Campers: Raina, Dakota (@Misaou), Shira (@Karakui)

• Thank You
Reactions: Sailor Arti
I wish not to burden you on waiting for my replays. I deeply apologize. I didn't realize that Mid-Terms meant committing my life blood and tears into studying. I don't know how the month afters going to look because their immediately preparing us for MCAS, for March and April. I do ask now, because I don't know if my promise to the group can be fulfilled, that you just drop my character all together. I'm sorry to ask, but I don't want to weigh the group down for my in and out appearance.

Alright, sorry to hear that but good luck on your tests ^.^

Okay! I posted too and stuff.

Sorry about not being apart of the voting process and discussion. I didn't get any alerts, so I had no idea we were deciding anything. ^-^"

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Status
Not open for further replies.