- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Alright thank you :) One more thing I forgot (I have ADD so it's hard for me to easily organize things like this smoothly, sorry) please consult me before you use Genesis. There will be challenges and boss fights and I don't want you to use it and get mad at me when it doesn't work. Solutions to such challenges and ways to defeat big baddies will always consist of more than one person. But yeah congrats, you have been officially accepted :D
As I have said, Genesis will be a spell only used when either a) Lux is in a life/death situation. b) Everything else has failed c) Its gotten to a point where there's not much left in the way of options.
It is the sort of spell thats ment to turn cities to ash, why do you think he's banned from using it.
Oh! I need to do some edits, His ancient spells leave marks on him. power of that level has costs.

Okay-dokey.

I also forgot to add I would give you something to use it on at least once.

Woo! something To totally obliterate! He's more likely to use it as a threat. "back down or I'll obliterate everything!" -arm starts glowing-
but yeah, thats awesome. Now I actually get a chance to use it. I've got to draw up a actual casting process for such a crazy spell.

Can I take the female spot? You only have two on cast list, but then I saw some female characters beside the ones on cast list, so I don't know whether it still has vacant spot for female or not ^^ If I can take female spot, I want to reserve the Earth Element and my character should be up soon! ^^

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
If you look under Rules tab and under Acceptable Powers, you'll see some reserved spots :) I just need five of each to start, but that's not the cap limit. I think I'll close it at ten each. I doubt we'll get that far though.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
[BCOLOR=transparent]
f654e9086747e1ec3aad7a7c85836b34.jpg
[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Name ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Corinna Maria Ashton[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Age ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]19[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Grade ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Senior[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Sex ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Gender ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Female[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Sexual Orientation ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Heterosexual[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Appearance ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Corinna has long brown hair that stops just at her waist. It falls in natural waves and she had her bangs cut recently. She stands at 5'9'' without heels, though she does enjoy towering over others when wearing them. She has deep brown eyes to match her hair, and a beauty mark just under her right eye that looks almost inexplicably like a [/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]leaf[/BCOLOR][BCOLOR=transparent]. She's quite muscular, and could handle her own in a hand-to-hand fight, should it ever come to that.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Apparel ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She has an 'earthy' wardrobe. Browns and creams and dark greens are the usual colors. Her favorite outfits involve flowy skirts, half-shirts, casual combat boots, large cardigans and floral hair pieces. She brought a variety of herbs she will not be able to grow herself, a mortar and pestle, healing potions, vials of soil, warm clothing, a bedroll and soap, in an enchanted belt pack. She always has a poisoned dagger hidden in her boot.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Element ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Nature[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Familiar ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]A doe made of nature (vines and moss and such), called Ziv[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Can't find a picture at the moment.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Strengths ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Everything to do with plants/herbs/nature || Reading People (Figuratively) || Headstrong || Protective || Assertive || Doesn't Let Fear Get the Better of Her || Healing Spells || Offensive Magic[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Weakness ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Defensive Magic || Too Trusting || Can be Reckless when Determined || Too Stubborn || Emotional & Temperamental || Lack of Nature || Young Children || Cute Animals || Mathematics[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Ambitions ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Corrina wishes to become a great healer someday, and to always, always be her own woman.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Likes ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Arguing || Helping People || Healing Spells || Being in Nature || Animals || Climbing Trees[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Dislikes ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]When She Can't Help || Being Backed Against a Corner || Killing || Eating Meat || Death || Others Being in Danger[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Other ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]She's a vegetarian.[/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent]→ Personal Spells ←[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Vine Control: Pretty self explanatory. It doesn't matter if there's vines near, she can grow some herself, as long as she's near nature. They can be used for various reasons. The control over plants can extend to other plants. She can bring dead ones to life, and grow new where there is fertile soil (as long as said plant is within the right territory/climate).[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent]Removal of Poison: She can remove poison from a person's body (as long as said poison was made with herbs). She can either dispel it, or put it to a vial where she could reuse it.[/BCOLOR]
[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]Tame Beast: She can tame any wild animal that crosses her path, and ask it to do her bidding. The longer it goes on, the more energy it takes, as well as the larger animal.[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]

[BCOLOR=transparent][BCOLOR=transparent]#914719[/BCOLOR][/BCOLOR]​

Thank you!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: 1 person
Alright the pnly issue I see is lack of supplies under Apparel. Otherwise looks good :)

Counting @Azula's reserved character, we still need at least one more female character to start.​

Yep, thank you ^.^

Expect my character will be up tonight ^^

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Question, can I make golem as my familiar? Small golem actually, I'm quiet confused with the familiar and yes I have read that it can't be legendary creatures, but still doubting my choice, can't decide whether golem is legendary or not ;_;

Whatever doesn't exist in modern times cannot be your familiar.

• Thank You
Reactions: Hitomebore

2eun8cn.jpg

2cxj5ex.jpg

"I am the living proof that woman can be both dazzling and formidable."
end-divider.png

GRADE
Senior
SEX
Female
SEXUAL ORIENTATION
Heterosexual
end-divider.png

APPEARANCE
Standing only at 5'2'', Aharand has a short petite body. Some people say that her short body is in consequences of her magic, earth magic, you know how she looks like a... dwarf. Aharand hates it when people start addressing her as 'dwarf' and will start grumbling like an old grumpy dwarf... Aside of that, Aharand has a long smooth peach hair with tiny curls right at the end of its tip. Most days, she will let her hair dance around loosely while some other days she will braid it or just tie it into a simple ponytail. Paired with golden eyes and pale yellow skin, Aharand somehow looks like a doll, especially when she is not smiling. When her lips frozen into a flat thin line while showing her hollow expression and dead eyes, she totally resembles a porcelain doll, the innocent yet creepy one...

APPAREL
Aharand loves to wear dress or at least skirt wherever she goes. She says that she wanna stay fashionable while keeping her mighty appearance as the bearer of earth element. The way that dresses waves and dances through the wind makes Aharand falls deeply in love with it.Though she isn't the fan of pants, she will wear it ocassionally when her mood tells her so.

A hat, Aharand absolutely can't resist the charm of witch hat. It doesn't add more magical power, it just suits her role well. Some people might call her weirdo with her obsessive love for hat, but she didn't concern herself to care about it. So, Aharand won't be seen roaming around without her hat. If she can go to sleep while keeping her hat, she will obviously do that, unfortunately she can't. Along with witch hat, Aharand always bring her medium pouches, tied with firm thin string around her waist. It contains some small healing potions and antidotes.

Since Aharand doesn't use backpack for fashion's sake, she brings medium wheeled bag with her to store her important things. This bag works more like her mini wardrobe for she always keeps her extra clothes (lot of unnecessary extra clothes) there along with basic medical kit, some foods (mostly breads and fruits) and three bottled waters.

ELEMENT
Earth

FAMILIAR
Nereid
The Earth Horse
end-divider.png

STRENGTHS
Confidence
Nimble Feet
Tactical Mind
High Concentration
Offensive Controllable Magic

WEAKNESS
Arrogance
Slow Casting
Low Endurance
Socially Awkward
Extremely Independent

AMBITIONS
To prove the world that women are way... way better than men, to show the men that they should bend their knees for women, WOMEN RULE THE WORLD, BABY!

Witch Hat
Baking Cakes
Magic Training
Hot Chocolate Milk

DISLIKES
Salty Foods
Dull Clothes
Imperfection
Physical Contact
Dependent People

OTHER
TBA
end-divider.png

PERSONAL SPELLS

Earth Bound
Aharand can summon three giant golem, either made of stone or earth, that bound to her command. The golems stands at 8 feet with bulky body and massive strength, however it move extra slowly. It takes high concentration to control this golems so they will move exactly like Aharand plans. The golems will last for about 30 minutes when taking no damage, while when being attacked, their durability is diverse. It's harder for Aharand to cast another spells when doing summoning the golems, it's possible but difficult and exhausting.

Crushing Pebbles
A medium earthquake cast on targeted area, inflicting small cracks on the ground. With her command, Aharand can split the cracks open and sent anything standing on that area deeper into the ground. In this state, Aharand can stick up the cracks again into a whole solid ground, crashing anything that don't manage to get out on time.

Fist of Fate
When surrounded by either earth or sand (can't do this indoor when no earth nor sand around), Aharand can shape a giant fists that moves like her own hand. Unlike the golems, this fists move faster but deal less damage and easier to control. It's like attacking from afar for she doesn't need to stay close with her enemies, let the fists alone handle the battle for her. A brilliant well-planned tactic totally needed for this spell to work perfectly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.