• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
You evil person you. Can't wait :D
giphy.gif

I really don't know what you're talking about. Me? Evil? Don't be ludicrous.

Hold on, give me a moment to formulate a proper response. I'm having too much thrown at me at once I need to figure out what's up with my other roleplay because I thought that thing was dead.

Hold on, give me a moment to formulate a proper response. I'm having too much thrown at me at once I need to figure out what's up with my other roleplay because I thought that thing was dead.
It's amazing how some of them just rise from the grave suddenly like a decade ago passed Aunty Margaret. Shock value is around there, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright I'll have a response up soon once I figure out if I'm capable of running both this roleplay and my other. The answer is most likely no but I'd feel bad if out right close >.<

Aight, well don't worry 'bout it Noctis. Just do whatever feels the most reasonable solution for you. Choose which one you enjoy more or think would have a longer life line. Or you could give your Co-GM more responsibility if they're willing. Delegating helps a lot, which is why I have 3 Co-GMs right now myself. (But then again, we have like 20 players right now, and maybe twice as much characters, which is why I need all the help I can get.)

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
Heh until now I never had a co-GM o.o' I honestly don't know what to do wirh her and I don't easily share responsibility >v<" I'll figure it out.

Yeah, you gotta learn. I had to. I was hogging all the work for like the first two years and the players who had been with me since start eventually managed to make me share the load. Life's been much more easier and less stressful now when I don't have to handle everything alone, even if I am a workaholic and enjoy doing everything for some reason. And at the same time I'm lazy as hell. I'm a paradox on two feet. Go and figure.

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Having a Co-GM is good, but you also need to make sure they know what their jobs are. that way they won't end up overstepping the mark or saying something wrong.

Having a Co-GM is good, but you also need to make sure they know what their jobs are. that way they won't end up overstepping the mark or saying something wrong.
I might as well keep doing what I'm doing then. I'll include her of what's going on story wise but I'd feel more comfortable if I ran the OOC even if I'm not prefect at it.

• Nice Execution!
Reactions: Wicked
Indeed, and hopefully someone else knows how horrible burning flesh smells so we'll get some reactions.

Hey, ain't anyone perfect out there. Except maybe me. I'm pretty amazing.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-19962-1372273337-12.gif

Just kidding, I fuck up a lot, too. But to err is human. The most important thing is that you learn from your mistakes and try to better yourself, and know when to admit to your errors and apologize. (I get smacked around a lot by my Co-GMs when I fuck up. Can I report somewhere about domestic RP abuse? I'm a victim, and they claim it's out of love. Love. Yes, @Misaou and @WishfulNemo I'm tokking to you.)

Status
Not open for further replies.