• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Noctis the Devious

Of Lies and Stories
Original poster
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per week
  2. 1-3 posts per week
  3. One post per week
  4. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Sporadically, Though out the Day
Writing Levels
  1. Give-No-Fucks
  2. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
- Modern/Magical/High Fantasy
- Paranormal
- Romance-ish
- Supernatural
- Original
- Fandom
- Action
- Adventure
- Espionage
- Apocalyptic
- Alternative Reality
- Genre-Bent Reality
- Steampunk
- Cyberpunk
- Dieselpunk
- Magipunk
- Sci-fi
- Superhuman
GenChat || Sign-ups || IC

This the General Chat thread! This is where questions, comments, and concerns will be posted as well as out of character chatter.​

ROUND 1: END
ROUND 2: June 24th - July 24th

Should have mentioned this earlier but I had a tiring day yesterday and when I was available, it was only to talk and answer questions. Anyway, because of Wicked's schedule eating 'em alive, I've decided to archive Lou until Wicked decides to return. I've also decided to conclude round 1. What does this mean for the current scene? We'll time skip to the next day and I'll let Namora decide if Cerise is still captured or not. If so, Zelda and Angelica could have returned to the girl's cave with the news of her capture during the night and we'll pick up again with the girls planning a rescue mission. This could be the opportunity for both sides to meet. The time skip will also allow for a smoother migration for the newest members and open up new opportunities for character interaction.

I'll start up round 2 later today/tonight and tomorrow I'll do what I had planned to do yesterday and work on updating/reworking the OOC thread again since I'm still getting questions about things that are already written out. I didn't have a clear idea on how long I should keep each round open for but swing as the first round managed to drag on for months I'm setting the closing date exactly thirty days after the initial opening, which means round 2 is opening today, June 24th, and closing July 24th.

Happy roleplaying and may the muse be with you :)

[Warning=red]From now on, you want to have a creature attack, you run it by me first.[/warning]

I.
II.
W.I.P.
FAQ

Last edited:
Okay, may I just overall say something. Also, as my kouhai has requested, I shall present my mood: cranky, tired and stale as a week old open beer.

- Causing public OOC drama ain't cool; you have a problem, rather take it to the PM out of sight. Don't take your dick out and start slapping others in the face with it. Public tantrums affect the whole crowd and mood as a whole.

- Using common sense is not forbidden. It really isn't.

- GM is the overlord; the RP is their domain; the player is just a guest here -- the GM wants you to edit something, you edit it. There is nothing personal in it. Don't question the authority of the GM, unless they are most obviously being a dick. Noctis hasn't been one, and has been the friendliest thing I've come across, and is very patient, which I am not. Something for me to learn, obviously.

- Me and Misaou also have ADD, so we know exactly what's up. #ADD buddies assemble

- What most people fail to understand that powers and gadgets and whatnot are not what truly makes a good character. A well built persona does. Powers should always be balanced out, and what most seem to be unneededly afraid of, there should always be weaknesses. Never be scared of giving your characters weaknesses. Flaunt them like it's a virtue. For example, me and Misaou have been talking about her character and giving her heart problems as a side effect to her lightning power usage, and I think it's awesome. Strong weaknesses create the possibility to greater drama.

- I would love it if someone interacted with Lou. I won't bite. Unless requested. Otherwise I will rudely self insert Lou in there somehow over the weekend.

Way to put... visuals in the mind, Wicked but you have a lot of points. Can't we all just get along and be on friendly terms with everyone? Please?

• Thank You
Reactions: Wicked
I'll address this issue further tomorrow. Valid points have been made, but right now I just want to sleep.

But I will say this:

"Oh a problem. *thwack* solution via magic" and that'll be that.
Break my game via Godmodding and/or Powerplay and I'll kick you out, no questions asked.

Also: heart problem, I dig it :)

Okay, may I just overall say something. Also, as my kouhai has requested, I shall present my mood: cranky, tired and stale as a week old open beer.

- Causing public OOC drama ain't cool; you have a problem, rather take it to the PM out of sight. Don't take your dick out and start slapping others in the face with it. Public tantrums affect the whole crowd and mood as a whole.

- Using common sense is not forbidden. It really isn't.

- GM is the overlord; the RP is their domain; the player is just a guest here -- the GM wants you to edit something, you edit it. There is nothing personal in it. Don't question the authority of the GM, unless they are most obviously being a dick. Noctis hasn't been one, and has been the friendliest thing I've come across, and is very patient, which I am not. Something for me to learn, obviously.

- Me and Misaou also have ADD, so we know exactly what's up. #ADD buddies assemble

- What most people fail to understand that powers and gadgets and whatnot are not what truly makes a good character. A well built persona does. Powers should always be balanced out, and what most seem to be unneededly afraid of, there should always be weaknesses. Never be scared of giving your characters weaknesses. Flaunt them like it's a virtue. For example, me and Misaou have been talking about her character and giving her heart problems as a side effect to her lightning power usage, and I think it's awesome. Strong weaknesses create the possibility to greater drama.

- I would love it if someone interacted with Lou. I won't bite. Unless requested. Otherwise I will rudely self insert Lou in there somehow over the weekend.

I figured I should add in my two cents as well since to be completely honest this arguing in here annoyed me, and I'm just being honest here.

-Like my friend stated, the GM is basically god, so why bother even trying to argue unless the GM is crossing the line, which in this case she hasn't. (Just about everyone knows to balance out their character. Having too much good stuff makes you seem like you want your character to be a special snowflake and having too much weakness makes your character seem incompetent, too dependent, and an overall attention seeker. 'Oh look at me, I suck, pity me, boo hoo' Balance is good xD)

-Personally I like making my characters run into problems and experience pain and all. (I'm pretty sure I'm a little messed up in the head but hey, add that to my list of problems already)

-Overall just respecting the GM is key. I guess I felt more offended because I felt like she was being disrespected with all this arguing and complaining and questioning of her decisions. I'm not used to seeing stuff like that because it's rude and it just simply shouldn't happen. Let's cut our GM a break and all get along and follow directions. This is supposed to be fun, not stressful.

-And I guess I'll post again when everyone else has. I don't really know what order is going on here.

• Thank You
I'll address this issue further tomorrow. Valid points have been made, but right now I just want to sleep.

But I will say this:

Break my game via Godmodding and/or Powerplay and I'll kick you out, no questions asked.

Also: heart problem, I dig it :)
Thank you! @Wicked came up with a lot of it. (Gotta give credit where it's due) but it works so I'm in the process of adding that into Livi's skelly. I'm super excited about her heart issues cos, oh my god such drama it will cause. //claps hands xDD

I will add drawback for my crushing pebbles as stated before @Noctis the Devious ^^ and I will reply the IC maybe tomorrow or tonight~

Reactions: Noctis the Devious
Night~ Though it's still 2 P.M. here XD

I love it how this always happens when I am asleep, but okay...

* Mirror Shards; Ina will cast a mirror between her and her opponent. It will work as a shield for one attack, before shattering. The slivers will go straight to the attacker (as shown in the picture) and cause physical harm.
* True Reflection; Inanimado can cast this spell at all times as long as there is a surface around which reflects. She will see a persons true intentions at that moment, only Casters who are mentally extremely strong would be able to fool their reflection

* Bath of Rebirth; Non combat spell. Malachai can cast this on any liquid, prefered is steady water like a pond or lake. If one bathes in the water after the spell being cast, will be healed completely and their energy will be restored, as long as they stay in the water. If it is casted on small liquids, like drinks, it will have the same effect, but not as strong. It will give a short energy boost and health increase.
* Water Pendulum; A curved blade made of water will slash over the enemies chest. The range of the slash is determined by how much power Malachai has. This can be used as a multi target spell. It will cause physical damage, as well as slow the enemy down for a short moment. It will cause extra water damage to those who are weak to water.

SO maybe the drawbacks aren't that clear. But Mirror Shards will only last for the blocking of one attack. It will cost her concentration to pull up the mirror and she can't manipulate the direction of the shards. True reflection can only be casted if there is a reflecting surface around, then again it will cost a lot of concentration/energy

As for Malachai. His Bath of Rebirth is an extremely exhausting spell (depending on the size of the water body/the one he is healing/how long he keeps the spelll up. I didn't wrote this down because I thought it would be logical. As for Water Pendulum; again the bigger the range the more power it will cost him.

My spells do have drawbacks, I just didn't specify them. Also most of the spells I use aren't meant to cause damage. And I think that is the main problem here @EddiEddi All your spells are to inflict damage (a lot of damage) on the opponent. But that is just my opinion. And I am not targetting you, just reacting to what you said. I have to admit that due to school I have to check up on a lot still.

OH and also Mirror shards and Ice storm seem VERY alike. why arn't you jumping on people for that? Sorry, I just feel that the only reason you're shooting off at me is some god unknown reason.
I do think Ice Storm and Mirror Shards are very different spells. Yes, they both have shards flying at the opponent, yet that is the only thing that is the same. Mirror Shards is a defensive spell that causes (minor, physical) harm upon breaking and Inanimado can not direct the shards. They just fly away in the direction where the spell hit the mirror. While Celia calls upon water droplets that turn into ice shards with the goal to harm the opponent. Furthermore she can direct the shards and they will (probably) cause more harm than the mirror shards.

Reactions: Goddess of the Moon
It's ten am, I have a headache, but now that I'm mostly more awake then I was last night is here is commentary on this matter:
Also, I know that this seems a little random; But I am the ONLY one you're having this argument with. everyone else has almost NILL drawbacks for almost ALL their spells. even your girl has only 1 drawback listed. Just because I'm being board and making a 'spellbook' I feel like I'm being punished, I could just keep this list in a little notepad and never even explain what spells he's casting and just have him cut loose.
Correct me if I'm wrong but.....well, I could be a dick and go over EVERYONES CS and ya know. but I'm just going to dump a mass quote.

sorry, I don't see any draw backs here. and I don't see anyone else getting grilled. So, I ask. Why me? am I a example? or am it just because you don't like the idea of someone weaponizing light? If so, I could swap to Lightning. I would love to play a Lightning mage if you are THAT adamant that light shouldn't be a weapon. Hell I could give you a outline over PM in about 10 minutes if you want.
OH and also Mirror shards and Ice storm seem VERY alike. why arn't you jumping on people for that? Sorry, I just feel that the only reason you're shooting off at me is some god unknown reason.
If you haven't noticed not all spells need draws back do I recall demanding all of your character's spells need drawbacks. Why? Because basic spells are covered by the Magic vs. Body. Then there are spells that fall under a gray area. This gray area is covered by the Blue Moon Phenomenon as well as Magic vs. Body. Though I expect limitations and most people have given me limitions, of which you over looked. Spells I decide fall under this gray area I expect my players to handle with their better judgement. Spells I deem stronger than everyday spell need drawbacks while also covered by the Magic vs. Body. It's a simple formula really: dramatic spell -> dramatic aftereffects. Anything otherwise is nothing short of Godmodding and Powerplay. If you need to brush up on the rules please do so.

My coments are in red and such. The point I am making can be boiled down to this: Either, you critique everyone evenly, or you don't do it at all. You cannot just pick one player as a example. Possibly the best way of doing this is as I do in my replies. QUOTE THINGS.

Also, before anyone says 'calm down' I am not angry, I am annoyed, I am not pissed off, I am fustrated. and above all, The amount of fucks I give is zero. everyone will get the same cynical asshattery as everyone else, be you DM, or player. because right now, I'm trying to put a little effort in to a roleplay I thaught I might enjoy, and getting snubbed for it. so, I will finish the seal list. and then all other spells will be kept on a notepad on my PC. because apparently showing people ideas so that they may draw inspiration from it is asking for shit.
First off, I am a GM not a DM, learn your terms and the difference between them. DMs control the entire game from my understanding, from deciding whether or not your attacks hit, how much damage you inflict, to whether or not you can roll democracy to seduce the fire breathing dragon. GMs lay out rules, guidelines, and presents a story. If you can't follow those rules and guidelines or even acknowledge the basic fundamentals of your GMs rule, why are you even participating in that game?

Secondly, it's wonderful you have a surplus of spells in store and I do like the ideas you present to me, but again, fundamentals. If you can't accept the fact what may work for one game can't work for another, when you need to take a step back and evaluate yourself. Unlike most of my games I didn't create a extravagant magic system forthis despite me having an abundace of those and a nack for creating settings on the spot, but I have touched down on it and used an idea completely new:

That's were things get tricky. Element magic is not the element itself but rather the essence of that element. Ideally nature and earth do tie into each other, but in practice they are their own realms and each realm as an independent essence. For a caster, these realms have barriers they often times cannot crossed. Yes, ice is a state of water, which is way it's tricky. As long as someone doesn't claim ice as an independent magic source you can keep your ice spells.
I'll summarize this in ints own tab under rules under a PvP system, which I'll address shortly.

Thrice more, rarely will you come across a GM as patient as I am. I know GMs that kick you out of their games for simply saying this. I can put up with your attitude because I deal with kids and adults with child mentalities more frequently than my anti-social self would prefer.
OPEN SIGNUPS - [OOC]: Caster's Challenge | Page 10 | IwakuRoleplay.com

done. thats it, not doing any more. not changing it because whenever I do a shit storm kicks off. its just a bunch of ideas. say what you want. tell me its wrong if you want. not my problem. The sigils on the bottem are free for anyone to mimic. just remember kids ALL SPELLS NEED DRAWBACKS, NO MATTER HOW STUPID THEY SOUND and also don't forget LIGHT DOES NOT MEAN HEAT, SO FIRE DOESN'T CREATE LIGHT! GOOD LUCK WITH TORCHES!
sorry you didn't offend me in the slightest, I just tend to be honest and sharp in general. I won't stop making ideas, as I have said, My notepad on my pc has over 40 spells already. just that no one will know what they are called or what they do untill Lux lets lose with them. and even then there will be no explination or reason given, it'll just be
"Oh a problem. *thwack* solution via magic" and that'll be that.
My background may be in IT and psychology, but at least I know how to pick up a science book and exercise common sense. Light IS NOT inherently hot. Think about it. Every light scource we know of has a heat scource behind it, but light itself does not generate heat. We perceive light as color when it bounces off an object, but that object does not heat up under it's touch. Lightbulbs feel warm because of the electricity behind it, the sun is hot because it's nothing more than burning ball of gas in the sky - the fact it's a scource of light comes from the fact it's, for the lack of better word, on fire! Lightning is a scource of light but it's heat comes from the fact it travels at high speeds. Light is not inherently hot, but I did acknowledge magic could be a possible source of heat. Take it or leave it.

I don't have the time to find the quote I possibly miss but I do recall reading something you said that questioned my views on area damage and something about light raining from the sky:

A) I find area damage impractical. The goal of this game was not to create a high damage character but to play a teenager about to embark on a challenge. Actually, never will you see me create a game where high damage characters are acceptable. Not my cup of tea. I made an exception for you. Why? Because Lux's interest in ancient magic. This is what I am trying to accomplish here: for those of you who play Dragon Age: Inquisition you'll know the ancient elves used to have the key to immortality, floating cities in the sky, and could accomplish feats nothing short of miraculous, while elves of their current day and age have more practical magic. Even if you don't play DA you should get the overall jist of things; hence this is why it's a Modern Fantasy roleplay!

B) Lux is a Light Caster, therefor he should be casting magic from himself and not from the fucking sky. My end decision: my karma system. You want rain shit from the sky? Go ahead. But you will do so with little accuracy, there will be a chance of hitting a teammate, and your character will suffer fro, the distance his magic will have to cover from the sky to the enemy.

Now, wrap this all up I'm going to officially close those topic. Any further questions, comments, and concerns will be addressed via pm. There will be no more publicly discussing this matter. If I missed things sorry, but I'm a little pressed for time, but I do remember something about comparing the projection image to fire magic? Illogical. Fire has something to catch on. If it doesn't catch it will fade. That's why I suggested glyphs and seals. Otherwise projections will remain dependent on the caster. This is my final decision on the matter.

@EddiEddi, I love your ideas but this is your final warning. I never had to kick a roleplayer out of my game but I will not loose players because one is being disruptive. For now on it's my way or the high way. I hope we can get pass this ugly matter and continue to have fun in my game. If you have further issues with how I run my game pm me and we'll talk.

Um.... I know this may be off topic but what is a DM?

F-ing ninja'd. putting the post in a spoiler.

[spoili]
Eh, I'm not going to multi quote, because there is to much to cover but to paraphrase everything:
The fact most of his spells do damadge is the draw back, He has low utility, which is in and of itself a flaw. A light mage who can't heal or produce much in the was of useful things? (excluding glyphs?) Which further ties in to his personality of being confrontational to a degree and wanting to show that light isn't all that soft and kind. so there's some flaws and drawbacks for you all to ponder, but if anyone would like me to add more I can.

My statment about 'poof solution via magic' was a joke about the fact that my attempt to put up some spells I will probably use got..well Drama'd so I won't be putting up any more. so if I use a spell not on there there is my alibi.

As for similarities, The only similarity in the one I got told off for was in the NAME, little more. where as yours both use shards. my point is that all this drama was pointed at me as if its my fault. If the DM wants me to add greater drawbacks or more detail I will. but my point is I felt like the level of drawbacks asked was...well inordinatly high for the drawbacks others have. A perfect block spell + offence spell that costs a little concentration + can't be aimed. vs a illusion that cannot make sound, costs a good deal of attention and concentration to cast, touches when is broken and he can only have on has the only upside of lasting indefinatly, like a picture. suddenly needs to be concentrated over forever + drains energy permanently + cannot have motion at all + he must pay attention to it forever. You see how I felt that was unfair in the extreme.

As for personality flaws in my character.
"quick to jump to conclusions. Far to willing to just outright brawl for no good reason."

Sorry, I'd call those good flaws, because, if anyone has any sense they'd realise that he'd be likely to jump to a conclusion and then just attack because that conclusion was wrong. and they tie in to his personality of wanting to show that light isn't soft. but you know. I could spend all day explaining my character and how he'll act but that's not the point of the OOC.

As for metaphorical dick slapping and disrespecting the GM. At no point was their a personal attack on anyone (excluding the ADD descussion, but that was not directed at anyone,) and while Yes, the GM's word is law, it is the right of any player to question what is going on and why, if we were sheep following blindly then let us be lead in a merry dance and should we not also be given the steps we should dance to with our characters? People say a roleplay is 90% dm and 10% players, and honestly that is a lie. the STORY is 90% dm 10% players, but the roleplay? Thats closer to 60/40 only because without one or the other the entire thing falls apart. The DM needs to make concessions and talk it out with his/her players, just as the players need to be able to understand that some things they may not be able to do. (And before anyone has a go at me for 'not listening' or 'arguing with the dm' We had a PM descussion and I listend to him/her then).
[/spoili]

A DM is a Dungeon Master, a GM is a Game Master, I use the Terms interchangably because honestly they are one and the same in my mind.

13807341.gif

But please take it to the PMs. Seriously bro.

What comes down to the flaws, yes, writing up personality flaws should come naturally from everyone. Otherwise you have a pudding Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu in your hands. Personality flaws make the character more humane, so yes, good job on that. However, that was not the point. We were talking about adding flaws to the powers, so having personality flaws do not compensate for having great magical capacity. Otherwise, on a horror scenario, we'd have people making retards running rampant with nuclear scale magical heft. And these characters are still total kids (I am almost in my mid 20's now, I hold onto my rights to refer 19 year olds and under as "kids"! (Yes Misa, start sucking up that pacifier.)) and not experiences casters, so it would be unreasonable for them to have a huge list of destructive spells. (And referring to what Darkius said; "And I think that is the main problem here @EddiEddi All your spells are to inflict damage (a lot of damage) on the opponent." The RP is supposed to be all about interacting with characters and creating interesting scenes and relationships among the characters and not actually try to compete who kills who first.) There is such things as Over-Powered and Power-Playing words that are actual terms part of the basic roleplaying vocabulary. I would look into them if the GM is telling you to tone it down a notch. I think they might be hinting something.

And what comes down to "I felt like the level of drawbacks asked was...well inordinatly high for the drawbacks others have," I for example, made mine have a little face-to-face with near death experiences with 3 out of 4 of my personal spells. Why? Because I can. I thought it'd be funny as fuck. Calm me a sadist, I'm not even gonna deny it. I'm fucking embracing it with the most stereotypical villain laugh. Seriously, I don't understand why all the people can't appreciate me torturing my characters just as much as I do. (Lmao, I make Misa cry all the time when she follows the struggles of my characters in the roleplays we're in together. She can vouch for my cruelness.)

I've been running my RP for now successfully for 3 years. I have very low tolerance for someone throwing me the attitude, which is why I'm definitely doffing the hat towards Noctis' direction. I would pay attention how I want to argue for my case and with what kind of tone, because yes, yours really came off as disrespectful and I know for sure that I am not the only one who frowned at it. Read the mood; people started immediately tiptoeing and trying to calm you down. You need to remember that this is Noctis' story, and if she doesn't want something in it, what she says, goes. You don't like it, then you can drop out or suck it up and edit. Simple as that. RPs in Iwaku are not a democracy, they're benevolent dictatorships. Though the said benevolence can take a 360 degree turn very quick if the players do not know their place.

I am going to drop this now, because I believe there is really nothing else to say on the matter. Everything else should come down to working with understanding the social norms in what way is appropriate to speak to another person, because basic politeness is an actual thing. Even on print.

tumblr_n80n5eliVX1r2nlkpo1_500.gif

Now, on to the far more interesting matters that do not actually make me strain the muscles on my forehead... @Cybermoon, a reply is on its way right now. I shall do my best to make it as awkward and cringe worthy as possible. ;D

Reactions: DarkiusHeavenstein
13807341.gif

I have. End of. The GM said drop it, I was still typing when that post went up and I didn't see it, Hence the edit. Don't continue where continuation has been disallowed. The rest of your post isn't getting a responce. if you wish to further debate/argue with me or just tell me off, Feel free to PM me.

13807341.gif

What comes down to the flaws, yes, writing up personality flaws should come naturally from everyone. Otherwise you have a pudding Mary-Sue/Gary-Stu in your hands. Personality flaws make the character more humane, so yes, good job on that. However, that was not the point. We were talking about adding flaws to the powers, so having personality flaws do not compensate for having great magical capacity. Otherwise, on a horror scenario, we'd have people making retards running rampant with nuclear scale magical heft. And these characters are still total kids (I am almost in my mid 20's now, I hold onto my rights to refer 19 year olds and under as "kids"! (Yes Misa, start sucking up that pacifier.)) and not experiences casters, so it would be unreasonable for them to have a huge list of destructive spells. (And referring to what Darkius said; "And I think that is the main problem here @EddiEddi All your spells are to inflict damage (a lot of damage) on the opponent." The RP is supposed to be all about interacting with characters and creating interesting scenes and relationships among the characters and not actually try to compete who kills who first.) There is such things as Over-Powered and Power-Playing words that are actual terms part of the basic roleplaying vocabulary. I would look into them if the GM is telling you to tone it down a notch. I think they might be hinting something.

And what comes down to "I felt like the level of drawbacks asked was...well inordinatly high for the drawbacks others have," I for example, made mine have a little face-to-face with near death experiences with 3 out of 4 of my personal spells. Why? Because I can. I thought it'd be funny as fuck. Calm me a sadist, I'm not even gonna deny it. I'm fucking embracing it with the most stereotypical villain laugh. Seriously, I don't understand why all the people can't appreciate me torturing my characters just as much as I do. (Lmao, I make Misa cry all the time when she follows the struggles of my characters in the roleplays we're in together. She can vouch for my cruelness.)

I've been running my RP for now successfully for 3 years. I have very low tolerance for someone throwing me the attitude, which is why I'm definitely doffing the hat towards Noctis' direction. I would pay attention how I want to argue for my case and with what kind of tone, because yes, yours really came off as disrespectful and I know for sure that I am not the only one who frowned at it. Read the mood; people started immediately tiptoeing and trying to calm you down. You need to remember that this is Noctis' story, and if she doesn't want something in it, what she says, goes. You don't like it, then you can drop out or suck it up and edit. Simple as that. RPs in Iwaku are not a democracy, they're benevolent dictatorships. Though the said benevolence can take a 360 degree turn very quick if the players do not know their place.

I am going to drop this now, because I believe there is really nothing else to say on the matter. Everything else should come down to working with understanding the social norms in what way is appropriate to speak to another person, because basic politeness is an actual thing. Even on print.

tumblr_n80n5eliVX1r2nlkpo1_500.gif

Now, on to the far more interesting matters that do not actually make me strain the muscles on my forehead... @Cybermoon, a reply is on its way right now. I shall do my best to make it as awkward and cringe worthy as possible. ;D
You evil person you. Can't wait :D

• Bucket of Rainbows
There. Drawbacks for all spells. done.

Status
Not open for further replies.