Knox grunted a little bit before realizing he knocked over. "Oh shit im sorry i didn't realize you were there." He then turned back to Otto. "Well please point me to whoever is going to replace this please i would like it before i go out again." Knox spoke picking his broken gun up again. "..So...boss what are we doing with her?" Sasha spoke and all knox could do was grunt about it. "Kill her seems simple enough to me. Unless she can prove she is actually usefull." Knox said rolling his head towards the shapeshifter.

Reactions: Iceydaze
Otto White
-

"We ain't killing her Knox and I will get you a new gun but you must be patient." He spoke to his sniper before looking to Sasha. "Hello Sasha. Would you like some tea?" He asked the woman that was once Sebastian before offering her a cup of tea. Otto then looked back to Allison. "Go ahead and explain then." He spoke as he waved his hand over her blades.
-
@Tank2Crate
@Allison Rose
@Stari

Sasha sighs and moves over to Otto sitting down on her knees. "Yes please." she says as she looks over at Allison. her eyes had changed. they where not as kind as before. "What kinds do you have boss?" she smiles a bit as she glances at Knox clearly still annoyed.
@Dakota K5
@Allison Rose
@Tank2Crate

"If it is poisoned, you should have told me earlier. Sebastian would have been very upset with you if you had killed me so easily. Now..." Grabbed by the collar Akira had no chance to respond at all, it was probably the weirdest thing that has ever happened to him. "Water spells, huh? Your attribute is air. What would be the point of learning such if you cannot draw out its true potential? I know of some myself but... Really?" She really seemed to enjoy the sound of her own voice, she talked so much that he had no opportunity to respond to many of her things but could only give her a bewildered look. "Scarecrow? What scarecrow? You never mentioned such a thing. Not that it would be capable of keeping me out, mind you." How could she possible so dense about what was happening? "How long will those apples last?" Rubbing the side of his nose he closed his eyes and looked down.
"Please slow down with your questions!" He finally interjected so he could speak once again." Say all you have to say at once so I can address them all at once, it's easier that way." His anger had really calmed down and switched to just general confusion. "I literally said not long before you killed half my garden that if you eat the apple you will die, so I asked you to put it down. I also mentioned putting a scarecrow in the garden to keep you out of it while I'm not here. But that won't work as you pointed out, so I'm going to set a spell so you won't enter without my permission, none of you will! I have to rebuild my garden!" Maybe it was how condescending she was but as he explained more and more his earlier anger returned back before he began to calm down again.
"I apologize for my temper, but you just killed hurt one of the only important things to me and then continuously act as if you were in the right for it. Now all I ask for you to find a couple of water spells and to leave, I'm sure I have to do some scouting in a little so let me tend to my garden. Please and thank you." He lifted his head and opened his eyes so he was staring the female directly in hers so there could be no mistake that he was talking to her and not the plants or whatever she thought he was talking to earlier.

Saharah was bored, she sat in her room, honestly in a lot of pain and had already popped two painkillers. Honestly, next time Otto tried to step on her head she was going to cut his foot off. It sucked since now she probably had to wait a week in order for her to do something.

Completely oblivious to what was going outside of her room, Saharah decided to just walk around. Maybe she could go to a bar or something and grab a drink there. She loved her gang, but sometimes it felt like just a dramatic - action packed soap opera. It was ridiculous.

Alli hesitated, not sure how well she could explain her blades with few words. "Don't speak much." she stated, hoping they would understand what she meant by those three words. Her eyes shifted to a bright orange and light green, mainly light green though.
(Posting on discord the colors to match her emotions.)

Knox laughed "Look she is already on the useless side at the moment she barely talks." Knox said leaning against a nearby chair. "If you want to live then speak prove your worth to us." Knox said to the shapeshifter.

[fieldbox= , solid, maroon] [glow=teal] \/ Desdemona / Underground Base / Boom, Squish. /\ [/glow]

"You called Herrin?"

Desdemona gave the Wendigo a straight face. "Are you busy for the next couple of hours? Our dear Marcus is napping, and since my day's completely gone to shit, I figured you could help out a little bit."

The vampire pinched the bridge of her nose--a surefire way of distinguishing what type of mood she was in for those watching.

So, I think the first thing we should do is take half of the explosives to the other warehouse... And, you know, these fucking grunts probably would blow themselves up if I told them to help--and I'd rather not deal with that type of mess today."

Walking towards an intimidating pile of crates, Desdemona glared at the inanimate objects.

"I hate these things so much right now. And no, it's not because burns aren't my thing." [/fieldbox]
@TwistedPainter

Looking him over once more while he was still in her grasp, she found herself growing more annoyed. To have the audacity to compare her sense of hearing to fragile plants that couldn't withstand a little heat.. this kid simply didn't want to live. With a light shove, Xie released him. "We're even." While his garden was convenient and unique, it wasn't exactly spectacular in her eyes. If this child didn't want to share, she could always find another supplier.

See no use in remaining in an area she wasn't welcome, she left as casually as she came, not sparing Akira another glance.

On her way out, she headed towards the kitchen where the cooks have yet to start off their day. She checked the freshness of everything and took note what they were low on. Unfortunately now she didn't feel like making anything super sweet to lighten everyone's mood. Instead she opted out for monte cristo sandwiches which tended to be more on the savory side and she couldn't easily burn it since the bread was fried in egg batter. Seeing as how everyone had different tastes, she varied the meats alternating between different kinds of ham from honey to black forest yet she kept the cheeses simple with white cheddar and swiss. Topping a few with powdered sugar and adding small blobs of strawberry and grape jam onto each plate, she finished enough to feed the entire building even though most of the grunts were in bed. Still, it was a long day. Even if most could go on without eating throughout the week, she would rather have everyone in tip top shape.

Xie stacked platters full of plates and milk and added a note to each one which stated the ingredients and how there would be more sitting in a warmer in the kitchen as if what was supplied wasn't enough. After going through all the trouble, she managed to balance some platters on her arms and set them in front of the rooms which had some kind of activity going on. After knocking on each door twice, she moved on to the next, following this pattern until she got to Akira's garden which she mindfully skipped and soon finished off with Otto's room.

Xie wasn't completely insolent. She knew there were moments she wasn't needed and this was one of them. After leaving the last platter, she wandered down the halls aimlessly patrolling to make sure that the shifter was the only one who made it inside.

"Finally." Akira was happy, even if Xie was going to continue and be so condescending, he finally had his garden to himself. He looked at it, lush and filled with water. Greens, purples, reds, and all colors you can imagine spotting all around the large room. Bit by bit, he had made it become so great and now there was a huge hole in it. Areas that were gray and burned black. A large hole of death that was unsalvageable for him. If his natural affinity was Earth instead of wind, he'd be in such a better situation, but this was too much.

"All that work....all that life, gone! With a snap of a finger. " He stepped back further and further until he was at the threshold of his garden and he sat down cross legged and stared. "I want to rage. I want to teach her a lesson in humility....but it's not worth it...my plants are still dead." Akira stared some more, moping a little bit before standing up. "I guess I'll start over and I'll infuse this garden with every ounce of strength I got. I'll move my room in here too and as soon as that annoying uppity bird gives me those water spells, I'm going to set up a three layer seal! She won't harm my garden again."

Shaking out his body Akira looked at his things that he had placed down by the threshold. Mainly clothes and what not, but he was sure he had a lighter in there somewhere, after all he went camping when he went back to the country side. So he went and checked the bag before finding a white lighter and a fresh sheets of notebook paper. "Perfect." Holding up the sheets of paper and the light he set them on fire and then placed them on the dead plants, he did this for a good ten minutes before some of them finally began to catch and it didn't take long for Akira to start using his magic.

He began creating a cyclone of fire that ravaged his garden, burning all of his plants and much more things that he had worked on to ashes. He concentrated, not even hearing Xie past his door as the powerful cyclone could loose control if he wasn't careful enough. Using a technique he learned from his older master, it wouldn't be hard to say that Akira was in a trance making sure all of his old garden was reduced to nothing but ashes and all the while Akira mumbled the words, I'm sorry over and over again. In his eyes you could see the sorrow in them even though they had a pale glaze over them.

Last edited:
Otto White
-

He sighed deeply, he could use his pipe right about now but it was rude to smoke in front of guests. He looked to Sasha. "I have green tea today." He spoke simply. "Help yourself if you would like some." He said to the small redhead. "And do pull up a chair, I can't have you on the dirty ground." He turned to Knox. "Hmm...I forgot you actually run the gang and get to decide what we do with prisoners..." The sarcasm was heavy in Otto's voice and the lack of...inflection he said it with displayed his annoyance at Knox in this moment. "I'll tell you what Knox, if you can stay in here and shut up unless spoken to I will get you a nice fancy Kriss Vector in 10 millimeter hell i'll even get you a 20 millimeter sniper rifle but do please keep quiet." Otto wasn't mad at Knox...he was more annoyed then anything. He looked back at Allison across from him. "I can tell, look I don't expect you to just give up all the information you have about your gang but I can not let you go home. As it stands you will be held here in our base until such a time that you reveal to us what I want to know or you come to....see things from our point of view." There was an invitation there but only Allison could take the opportunity to think on it. "We have holding cells here that you will be housed it, you will have a bed, a private toilet and bathroom. Outside of this cell you will be accompanied by myself or one of my personnel and if no one is available you will be confined to your cell, do I make myself clear?"
-
@Stari
@Tank2Crate
@Allison Rose

Sasha smiles and stands up slowly walking over getting herself a cup of tea. "...Boss i'm leaving." she slowly makes her way out of the room bumping Knox's shoulder as she left. slowly walking down the hall. "..." she chuckles to herself before calling Saharah. "Hey...how are you doing?" Sasha was talking in a calm voice. she had always be just a little bit more calm then Sebastian.

@Dakota K5
@Tank2Crate
@MaskedMyth

Knox laughed at Ottos sarcasm. "Yeah save that heavy ass, tank killing ass for when the base becomes under attack." Knox said laughing before taking a seat. "Alright ill wait till im spoken too then big bad wolf." Knox said smiling. Knox kinda felt bad he was taking this out on Otto. He honestly was more pissed that he was actually letting her still live, hell he was beyond suprised by it any other goon or grunt would of had their skull popped into oblivion. But of all the lucky one's to survive it just had to be the one he got into a tussle too. In the end he just came to the conclusion he would just deal with it he ain't got a choice in it.

Allison nodded in understanding, her eyes changing to a golden yellow, showing her relief. "Um... Paper?" she asked, referring to asking if they had paper. While she didn't speak much, writing was no issue whatsoever, if she got a piece of paper she could explain her weapons and possibly other matters. Alli glanced to Knox once more, scouting away from him and his hostility towards her. She glanced over to their leader, Otto, slightly confused as to his kindness towards her; her eyes changing to slightly purple proved just that, her curiosity.
@Stari
@Tank2Crate
@Dakota K5

Annie tilts her head over at Maks. "....." she said nothing to the woman as she would follow her lead just firing of a few rounds from her Swiss Sig P210. it was not the most fancy handgun but it turns out it did the job for most creatures. she smirks a bit as she looks at her target. the smirk was quite creepy for a little girl as she did seem to try to beat Maks score. the girl soon after just sighed as she got the used mag out ".....How are you Belle?" she almost never talked to her but to be honest Maks was the only one she could see herself in. she was after all the one she was most like.

@Crackshot

[sorry did not see you Crak ^^;]

Otto White
-

Otto hyper focused on Knox, his vision cold and seething. They world bled away for Otto and only Knox remained.
Unseen by all but Knox though, the shadows in the room began to move and bend the longer Otto stared at him. At first, it was maybe a trick of the low light in the office or maybe Knox took more of a hard landing then he thought but no what Knox saw was real. Shadows crawled and lurched towards him like serpents or the undead as Otto's eyes barred into him.
-
Otto didn't see the shadows move towards Knox, he only felt his anger at the sniper. "Knox, get out of my office before I make the work Sebastian does so much harder for him." And like that the shadows stopped advancing onto Knox and bled back into the ground and walls though only Knox could see that. "Here." Otto said as he turned to Allison and pulled out a note book and pen from his desk and handed it to her.
---
@Tank2Crate
@Allison Rose

Alli wrote down on the paper the description of what each blade did. The blade with the blue swirls represents a blue flame, causing excruciating pain to its victim. While the flames don't show or aren't actually there, the feeling of being burned alive is, coursing through its victim's blood. The blade with the green swirls has a poison coursing through it. Not the type of poison to kill one, but just to paralyze the target for a few hours. She glanced to Knox, her eyes turning gold for a split second, then she wrote on the piece of paper again. Sorry if it seemed like I was trying to kill you, I really wasn't. I wanted to prove to my leader that I wasn't useless, and I planned to do that by getting some information. I didn't plan on you diving off the roof, and I wasn't aiming to hit you with the blades either. Sorry for breaking your... Sniper was it? I'm not good identifying guns. Alli smiled sheepishly, her knowledge on guns very low. She handed Otto the paper, hoping he'd get the message she wanted it read out loud.

Knox stood there as his skin began to feel like it was crawling. He felt uneasy and the room began to look like it was moving. Knoxs got goosebumps when he realized the shadows around him were moving not the room. "Knox, get out of my office before I make the work Sebastian does so much harder for him." Otto ordered him. Knox glanced at Otto then back into the room to notice that the room was back to normal. "What in the fuck was that?" Knox though to himself before standing straight up. "Fine ill leave just get me a damn gun soon please." Knox said then taking his leave out of the office. He stopped outside the office door after shutting it and thought to himself. "Where have i seen something like that before?" Knox thought to himself before continuing his casual walk back to his room.

Reactions: Dakota K5
At first glance, it would be hard to spot Jason amidst the chaotic arrangement of his room if he wasn't snoring loudly in the corner. As always, Otto asked him to pull another all-nighter, this time to track down some La Sangre den that was believed to be hidden somewhere within HQ borders. Jason grumbled in his sleep. How did he get mixed in the middle of this conflict anyway? Did he sleep with the wrong person at the wrong time? No, that was two months ago... Maybe he stole something he shouldn't have? ...Yeah, that's exactly what happened. He knew that stealing from the leader of one of the most powerful gangs in the city was probably the most terrible idea he ever had in years, but all the bucks he could've made...

Regardless, that bridge's been burned already, so there was no point in losing sleep over it. Lucklily, Jason was already a professional at doing both of those things (especially at burning bridges), as he was peacefully resting right on his desk. That was, of course, until a voice came from the radio nearby: "...Shifter that attacked Knox is inside. I repeat Intruder inside HQ..."

"Hrm...Just a few more minutes...zzzz..." he muttered in his sleep as he pushed the radio off the table. In a way, his request was fullfilled, since exactly a couple of minutes later someone knocked twice on his door. Jason groaned, annoyed. "Hnng...Can't a man just get some damn sleep around here? Fine, I'm waking up already, geez..."

With some effort, Jason raised his head from the desk and stretched his arms over his head. With that out of the way, he scratched his head and picked the radio from the floor to then attach it to his belt.

"...What time is it, anyway?" he wondered as he peeked through the closed courtains. He took a moment for his eyes to adjust to the light outside. "Damn, looks like it's afternoon already. And here I was supposed to make a report this morning..." he pretended to think for a moment before shrugging nonchalantly: "...Welp, shit happens. It's not like I'm getting paid for this crap anyway..."

Jason picked up his long coat from the rack nearby and put it on, before opening the door leading to the corridor and peeking outside. Huh, looks like the firebird is doing her shift again... Jason thought when he saw Xie putting trays of food next to each door. After giving another quick look around the corridor he picked the food tray in front of him and went back to his room.

For being a bunch of thugs with guns, Jason had to admit that the Hyde's cooks were pretty good... However, it is also true that he had to survive on Chinese takeaways before he started working for the gang, so it was also likely that his food standards were just pretty low.

"...Okay, I guess it's about time that I made that damn report already."
he said as he finished the meal and left the tray outside the room. Then, he casually strolled to Otto's office. On his way there, he stumbled upon Knox, who looked slightly paler than usual. " 'Sup, Knuckles. What's wrong, seen a ghost or something?" Jason said as he walked past him. If Jason had any shred of respect towards the authorities in this place, then he certainly had a very strange way of showing it.

Interactions: @Tank2Crate
Mentioned: @Iceydaze @Stari

Last edited:
Knox stood there lost in thought until a very friendly and familiar face strolled on by. " 'Sup, Knuckles. What's wrong, seen a ghost or something?" Jason a good friend of Knox had made a appearance. "Well no shit im seeing a ghost there is once standing infront of me." Knox said with a smile and laugh. "You sleep for to damn long some days miss all the action." Knox said grunting a little as the weight of his rifle as finally coming back around to him. He let put a soft grunt before placing the butt of the rifle on the ground and leaning on the barrel. "Im a little messed up at the moment won't lie wanna take my rifle for me man?" Knox asked leaning it towards Jason a little bit.
@Aravhorn

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Aravhorn