Annie getting news that Allison had gotten hurt ran to the infirmary. she was probably the only friend she had. she was like a sister to her. "Alli!?" she says running inside looking for her. she looks at her and sighs as she walks over clearly looking worried.

Allison glanced up at Annie, offering her a small smile, nodding as if saying she was alright. "Ms. Amaname is a wonderful doctor," she replied, in an attempt to reassure Annie that she would be fine. Even though Annie and Allison weren't related by blood, Allison always thought of her as a sister. She had a tough act up around everyone, everyone but Annie, and she didn't plan on worrying her with her injuries.

Shiori watched Allison's blood spill back onto the floor as she tried to clean the other man's blood off of it. That seriously wasn't going anywhere. Someone else had entered the scene, but she'd already gone through the trouble of picking up a pad so she might as well help out a bit.

"A knife wound alone can be tended to quickly. No need to worry," Shiori shrugged as Annie expressed her concern before continuing, "However, cleaning up the blood while you're bleeding is like trying to dry up with the shower head still pouring water. It'd be best to let me patch you up real quick first."

Interactions: @Stari @Allison Rose

Annie walks inside her rifle on her back as she just grabs Allison's hand and looks at her. "...Who did this to you...?" she says as she sighs just holding her hand to her cheek. they where like sisters. and someone hurting her would not just be let go. "I-il hunt them down...i promise..." she looks at Shiori. "She better be fine....if you do not fix her i will end you..." she says just looking her over.

Interactions: @Allison Rose @MetalNova

"Annie. It's okay." Allison smiled at Annie, as if to say that she was fine and not to worry about it. Annie was the only person who had heard Allison speak the most, she normally kept her words to a maximum of 5 in one sentence, if even that. She promised herself that she wood keep Annie safe, which meant physically and mentally. She stood up and sat down in a chair, holding a clean cloth to her wound, making sure not to ruin the chair with blood stains.

[fieldbox= , solid, maroon] [glow=gold] \/ Desdemona / Underground Base / Goddamn Explosives! /\ [/glow]
"Apologies Herrin, I had a patient to stitch up."
"About damn time, too..."
Desdemona took the inventory list, going over it as her leader gave the rest of them a pep talk. Let's see...

Not even ten minutes later, her surroundings had erupted into light applause. Seems like Marcus dear worked his magic again.
Speaking of which, she needed to go talk to him about the odd amount of explosives kept stored in one spot.

"I'm going out for now, I'll be back in a few hours..."
"Could you try to have half a smile when I get back?"

"Depends." Shrugging, she returned the wave to the leaving Wendigo--before walking further into the underground level.

- - -

Desdemona sighed at the sight of the bloodied corpse on the floor as she walked in. Either somebody had seriously screwed up, and hurt themselves--or Marcus was ten times more stressed than he would like to admit.

Then again, judging by the muddled scent of the corpse--it seemed both had happened. The corpse was clearly Mr. Johnson--somebody who was assigned the duty of alarm clock before being promoted to inventory stocker. As for the rest of them...well, that didn't matter much at the moment.

Though, it was a shame, really. If Marcus wanted him dead--he could've always given her a snack.

Speaking of Marcus, the vampire discovered him inspecting the supply further along the room--his cane appearing more freshly used than usual.

Planting a small smile on her face, she tried to lighten up the mood--sneaking up behind her boss and lightly grabbing his shoulder. Leaning her weight into it, she stared over his shoulder with a half-lidded gaze. "You know, as much as I enjoy the sudden smell of blood and death--Johnson could've been more of use~"

Her tone teasing, Desdemona flashed a smile at the demon. "You know, while it's great to let loose once in a while--and trust me, I would know-- try to warn me, maybe?" Her tone began to switch to something more...primal, for lack of better terms.

"It's so mean of you, leaving such a good treat on the floor like that."
[/fieldbox]
@The Tragedy
@Others?​

Marcus kept his mind focused on the supplies, not really paying much attention to his second in command's words. He turned to her [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"yeah, that's great Desdemona, can we talk about it later, I was just about to go check ammo stock"[/BCOLOR] He quickly walked past her and went into the armory without another word, looking dowj at the list of what should have been there and checking it off.

These events had left him stressed, he didn't want this war to be the blood bath for some of his people as the last one, which meant they had to be ready. He'd need every asset he could muster. Speaking of which, he had to make some calls. Soon after he walked in he headed out, his list completed he walked past Desdemona again, glancing at Allison, [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Damn it just get yourself patched up you're making more of a mess than he had"[/BCOLOR] he made his way to his office and pulled out a book of phone numbers, flipping through it he looked through it and picked up the phone, after dialing a number he waited.[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Rico? it's Marcus, Marcus Leroy, I'm gonna need some more guns, and ammo, good ill send someone with the money, you give them the stuff"[/BCOLOR] He hung up and put his head in his hands [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"one more call.."[/BCOLOR] He called up Livia Vann, the captain of relations for him

[BCOLOR=#ff0000]"Ms.Vann I'm gonna need you to send someone to collect from Rico, come to my office for the money"[/BCOLOR] He hung up and sat back at his desk and shut his eyes letting out a breath, surely he'd be able to take a break now, all day had been a mental struggle
@Raven Haruka
@InnocentThorns
@Allison Rose

Last edited by a moderator:
Saharah had taken her shower and freshened up, in the mean time also calmed down a little. All this pent up anger really took a toll on her. She had to figure out how to deal with it better. Seriously. She didnt do well with death, she wasnt afraid to admit that. She had lost many people in the last battle, not just Apollo. People she had seen as family just lay there in front of her eyes because she hadnt been able to protect them... She would get stronger for them and take down Marcus and La Sangre so they wouldnt have died without a cause. She would avenge the people that took her in when she had no one, avenge the people that gave her a family and something to fight for.

Saharah took a deep breath and left her room dressed in cargo pants and a black tank top. Her weapons were wrapped around her arms like always and her hair was in a long braid that went down to her lower back. She wanted to check in with Knox and see if he was okay, hopefully by now that wendigo would be gone!

Knocking on the Med bay's door, Saharah stepped in and saw Otto still by Knox's side. "How is he?" She asked her leader. "Still alive, Knox?" She smirked.

@Dakota K5
@Tank2Crate

"Ugh..."

Anastacia grumbled as she heard Sebastian's voice. She didn't hate him, but he was far too flaky for her liking. She found him annoying if anything. She didn't really want to bother with his gift. So rather than amusing him and opening the cooler she took a quick glance at it, assumed it was meat, and looked back at him. "If this is what i think it is, I'm going to kindly decline. The current state of affairs between our two opposing 'factions'- for the lack of a better term- doesn't exactly promote bringing an unidentified container back to the other side too well. Again, I apologize." She sighed and slightly shook her head. Stand stills always gave her an underlying layer of stress. The cold war had done it to her. Except this time it wasn't about nuclear arms races. "But, keep whatever it is preserved and next time I visit I'll have a peek. Remind me next time." She smiled a bit, his intentions were good. He was kind at least.

Anastacia grunted a bit as Otto tied the makeshift blindfold on again. The Wendigo's primary sense was sight, just barely beating out smell and hearing. She did like seeing where she was going, but she knew that Sebastian wasn't going to pull anything stupid... Hopefully. "Tis how fate willed it." she whispered back to Otto with a small smile. Despite being secure about everything and leading an entire gang, Otto was a very polite man. Had a particular smell about him. For his own privacy Anastacia didn't track his scent. She could've easily tracked everyone in the room, but there wasn't a point. She didn't hunt the kind hearted. Everyone had the potential to be a good person, but the second they abandon that last chance, Anastacia would end them. Mainly to justify eating human flesh. Which in itself is extremely difficult to do, it's against a lot of moral codes.

Anastacia had hoped Desdemona would be in a better mood when she got back. Or that the red wine got to her and she drowned her sorrows. Either of the two lead to less stressed vampire. Quite frankly Desdemona was her favorite. Even if she could be really, really hot headed, she was still fun to tease. As with most vampires she had an odd allure about her. That or she was just easy to talk to. She was thinking a bit too much about her. Hopefully the storage room wasn't a complete mess. Once the blindfold would come off she'd probably just thank Sebastian and immediately dart home. "Oh, Arzt Sebastian, Otto has a note regarding my procedure on Knox, give him check-ups accordingly please."

Sebastian would node at Otto and sigh a bit as she declined. "Aww....what the hell will i do with 4 hearts..." he thinks as he quickly smiles a bit. "Got it boss." he winks at Otto as he grabs Anastacia by the arm walking with her. he made sure not to let her walk into anything. "...So....you really do not want it....i was thinking you liked eating people with bad hearts~" he says as he pulls off the blindfold only a bit away from the HQ. he hade no hate for her. to be honest he was one of the people he trusted more.

he places it on the ground before she leaves. "Well...the child traffickers won't miss these...il leave them here if you want them...and of course i will take care of Knox." he says and smiles putting on a bit more of a serious face. "...Take care of yourself...alright?" he says as his dumb smiles comes back as he winks at her turning around slowly walking off showing her quite a lot of trust.

Annie blinks as she slowly follows and kneels down. "...I said...who did this to you...Allie...please.." she says as she sighs gently just making sure that she was fine. she would gently place Allie's hand on her head as she smiles. "..."

Interaction with: @TwistedPainter @Dakota K5 @Allison Rose

Mention: @Tank2Crate

Last edited by a moderator:
"It's nothing, Annie. Promise." Allison smiled at her. She wouldn't admit Knox had done this to her, for she technically had attacked him. He would have suspected her to aim to injure him most likely, not knowing how she actually operated. "Promise, sis." She ruffled Annie's hair, not hugging her to avoid staining Annie's clothing with her blood.

Otto White
Interaction: Knox and Saharah.
Mentioned: Sebastian
-

"You can put the scope on yourself, i'm sure the one you got one right now is broke all to hell from that dive you took. Also I got something in mind for you besides a P90, give me a few days. Gotta a gift coming in for ya." He spoke to Knox before walking around the bed to face the door. "And I'll get you something, maybe a nerf pistol to shoot Sebastian with when he's checking up on you." Otto suggested with a grin as Saharah walked in and asked how Knox was. "He'll live, though I might need to kick him into shape once he get's better. It's a bit sad if this is all it takes to put him in a bed." Otto spoke, heckling Knox in a friendly matter. "But in all seriousness he should be fine. I trust Sebastian's skill to take care of us." He spoke with confidence in Sebastian's skill.
He looked to Saharah. "I would like to speak to you, of course if you want to talk to Knox first go ahead, I ain't in no rush. I'll be in my quarters when you're done here." Otto spoke to Saharah as he stood and walked out into the hallway past her and headed to his living area.
--
@Tank2Crate
@MaskedMyth

Annie would nod gently as she slowly stands up more straight. "...Alright...." she blinks a bit and then sighs. "..Il be in the shooting range like normal." she says as she gently kisses her hand before slowly turning leave the places starting to make her way to the training area.

She hated when Alli got hurt. she did not have any love for most members. but she did still aim to protect all of them. they where her new family after all.

Knox needed his rest, last thing Saharah wanted to do was hold back the process of that. She didnt want to ask anything special so she just got a glass of water and placed it next to him for when he was feeling like it. Saharah headed after her leader and to his quarters. She wondered what Otto wanted to talk about. If it wasnt in a rush it probably wouldnt be something super serious.... Right?

Saharah knocked on the door and entered when Otto told her to come in. "What's up?" She asked him and stuck her hands in her the pockets of her cargo pants as she waited. Had she lost her temper too much at the meeting? Had she been too obvious with her dislike for the La Sangre gang? Well that she was positive of and she did not care. She wasnt going to hold it in either. Those bastards didn't deserve to waste air by breathing! Saharah was curious what he wanted to talk about because she couldnt think of anything.
@Dakota K5

Reactions: Dakota K5
"Get me my damn rifle then. I dont know if i should be handling it since its a about Fifteenth pound rifle but fuck it give it to me." He said holding up his arms slightly.

Otto White
Interaction: Saharah
-

"Ah yes Saharah, sit." He spoke pointing to a chair opposite him, seated in front of a table just as he was. He had a small kettle in front of him and two cups. "I would offer more but I just got most of my things in here and tea is all I have at the moment." He said as he poured a cup for himself and her, it was a black tea, bitter in nature. He also had a small container of sugar set out with it, he took none. "Before you ask, none of this has to do with the meeting. I wouldn't of walked in with C4 strapped to my chest if I had planned on having a civil conversation." He uttered simply as he sipped his tea. "No what I invited you here for is to speak of something much more....personal you could say." He looked at her as he waited for her to sit, steam still rising from the tea cup.
---
@MaskedMyth

Saharah gave Otto a bit of a weird look when he said it was more of a personal thing, but she chuckled and moved to sit down, accepting the cup of tea, taking a sip from it. It wasnt bad, she had to drink far worse things in her life. "So what's it you want to talk about, boss?" She asked him. She had nothing to hide and he should be able to trust her with everything and anything they said and did. She was his second in command, whatever was spoken in the room stayed in this room unless she felt like the others had to know, but she seriously doubted it. If it was someone they all had to know it would have been an all member meeting.

@Dakota K5

Otto White
-

"The first thing is more of a...clerical matter." He spoke as he reached to the side and into a desk, he pulled out a manila folder which he set in front of her. It was rather thick and had I.C.E stamped in large bold red letters across the front. "My past is my own and while some may call the things I did monstrous but it earned me...a large amount of pull in both the human world and the supernatural one. Inside this folder is a list of every contact, every asset, every hidden cash of wealth, weapons and supplies." He paused and looked her dead in the eyes. "If I die, everything in this folder will be yours to do with as you need. Should you need it of course." He opened the folder and a neat and well written document and a line to be signed at the bottom. "With your signature you will be the inheritor of all of this should I die." He looked to her. "It was mere luck that guided me to the Hyde after your previous leader's death but if I should fall as well leadership will fall to you and if that happens I am going to give you the best foot up that I can." He paused and took a drink of his tea.
"Second part of this is that as my second you will be coming with me...mostly everywhere as long as your duties are not interrupted, to this end I would ask that you spar with me. I may prefer ballistic weapons but I do have some hand to hand skill as well as you and I needing to learn how to work with and around each other in a combat environment should we find ourselves in a fight." He looked to her as he leaned back. "I would ask that we start as soon as possible but if you wish to wait I understand just say so." He spoke in his chair as he waited for her answer.
---
@MaskedMyth

Saharah looked at the file in front of her and gave it a bit of a weird look, but then her eyes went wide. Not because of all the information it had but because he said if he would die she would take over leadership. She couldnt do that! If she could do that then she would have taken over when Apollo died. She listened to the rest Otto had to say and learning to fight together she was all for the, but this leadership thing was still shocking. She was a second in command for a reason, yeah, but she had never actually been the leader of the gang before. She always had someone above her to tell her she was wrong, if Otto died, she honestly didnt know if she had the strength to be a leader. Everybody in their gang had seen how broken she was when Apollo died, she had been in no shape to lead.

Saharah sighed and rubbed her face. "Well... Sure as hell didnt expect this." She mumbled to herself and looked at the file again. How was she a good second in command if she was too scared to take this on. She was the reason the gang fell apart when Apollo died, because they didnt have anyone to lead them- No! Because she had been too scared and too caught up in her emotions to take on that responsibility. Otto was showing her this because he believed in her.. She should probably have some more faith in herself.

"Honestly, boss, no need to be worried about your past. We all have one here, not all that we're proud of." Saharah told Otto. "And we can train." She smiled and held up her triangle looking blades. "Dont think these are just for hand to hand combat, they can do a lot more than just close up combat. It's like bringing a rope to a gun fight." She chuckled at him and grabbed a pen to sign the paper. Time to get more confidence in her leading skills. "You haven't seen what I can do with these knives yet, but you will." Saharah held out her hand for Otto to shake, it was time to start to get to know each other and their battle skills. She was excited for this. He was definitly someone she could trust.

@Dakota K5

Reactions: Dakota K5
Otto White
-

He reached out and took her hand it his own. "Wasn't meant to be expected but the best laid plans and all that." He spoke knowing full well of how easily things could go to hell. He put the folder away after she signed the contract. "At a later time we can go through it and I can tell you about the individuals I have listed inside there, we are probably gonna want to do that over a meal. The list is a long and detailed one." He explained. "Then shall we?" He asked as he stood up and motioned to the door. "We don't want to wreck my living space, plus the others might get wrong ideas if they her sounds of exertion and loud banging while we are in here." He said it with a strait face, no humor and completely serious. He had enough room to spar and with little to no furniture other then the chairs, desk and filling cabinet it would work but people were...nosy. "I do hope you enjoy a bit of the old friendly interpersonal violence between, because I love it." He spoke with a smirk as he held the door open for her.
--
@MaskedMyth