Annie was leaning in the corner staying away from most of the others. "...." she was just focusing on the Boss no reason to pay the other any attention. hearing about the war her eyes almost lights up. she would slowly start moving towards the door like normal not making much sound. "leaving.." is all she said to anyone that could hear it as she goes to her room.

She quickly made her way there as she almost kicked her door open starting to get her things. she knew it was not an order but any chance to kill or capture any of that skum and she would do it.

(Annie.)

"Into girls?" Xie's brows furrowed, confused as to what this foolish person was implying. Taking a bit to take in this recent generation's wording, she soon let out a light featherlike laugh before shaking her head. "No. I'm not bent at all. In all the time I have existed, I have never had such thoughts to either gender. I am loyal to my master and father. If He does not approve, what am I to do?" Turning back, she looked over Sasha. "The current you can't take away my chastity or impregnate me really so it's not really an issue. The other you on the other hand.. He doesn't seem like the type to take responsibility."

"As for a bet.." Staring out into the distance towards where the meeting place should have been, a faint glimmer briefly lit up her eyes. Xie had an idea. "Perhaps on which of us will kill a captain first? Even if none show their faces tonight, there will eventually come a time.. What should we wager?"

@Stari

Otto White
Interaction: Saharah and Knox
-

"True but without someone to lead them they are bound to fall into in fighting just as the Hyde was beginning to when I arrived. A confused enemy is much easier to take down." He spoke as he took off the vest and started to disconnect the wires and blasting caps, discarding the wires he kept the explosive itself. "But we'll get to that point later."
-
He had heard Knox over the radio along with the gun fire. "Quit fucking around Knox and deal with the shifter or imma come and deal with it myself and you don't want me coming to deal with your mess." Otto spoke through the radio, he didn't need a response through the gun fire to know Knox heard him.

"Saharah let's move."
---
@MaskedMyth
@Tank2Crate

Saharah knew Otto was right. A confused enemy was easier to take down, but she had a feeling it wouldn't be that simple to take down this gang. She had fought them many times, she knew their tactics, their flow... Unfortunatly she couldn't compare them to a group of toddlers. They knew what they were doing- which she fucking hated. If only life was that easy. Ha! When had life ever been easy?!

Saharah couldn't let out a chuckle as Otto spoke through the radio. He was so much like Apollo yet so different. He was the leader for their gang without a doubt. "Yes, sir." Saharah nodded and picked up the pace. "Let's hope they didn't burn the base down by the time we arrive." She joked. In the end they would always be a band of misfits, you never knew what could happen with these guys.

(@Dakota K5)
(Sorry if it sucks or is short. I'm on my phone, just woke up and can't see the length of my post X3)

Sasha blinks a bit and then smiles "Aww...does that mean you like me and Not Sebastian?" she says as she leans on a wall just looking at her. "..And I guess Serving a Master could be fun...but i'm more into having fun." She then looks over hearing gunshots. "Taking out a Captain huh....not really my Style..you know that...i'm a doctor..well and Murderer...but my job is still not to kill."

Sasha sighs a bit as she looks over at the woman "So...you are fine with me...as i can not get you pregnant...?" blinks a bit confused as she stands up straight. she sighs "..So...who is your master anyways...Otto?"

Mention of @Dakota K5

@Iceydaze

Reactions: Dakota K5
Allison easily dodged the rounds, deflecting some of them with her fan. She opened her fan again and aimed it to Knox, firing a medium sized dagger towards him. She grinned as her eyes turned red, the dagger lodging into the sub machine gun, clogging it up and rendering it useless. She dashed towards him at inhuman speed, tripping him from behind and pinning him to the ground, a poison coated blade at his neck. "Check. Mate."

Knox smiled and lifted up his hand holding a concussion grenade pin already pulled. "More like check sweetie." Knox laughed tossing the grenade in the air and rolling down off the side of the roof as the Grenade made a large flash and pop in the night. He rolled and slightly broke his fall grabbing onto a flagpole but not able to fully grip as he slip down and landed on the concrete.

Allison had shifted into a cheetah barely in time, dashing out of the way by a millisecond. Her ears were ringing slightly from the blast, but other than that, she was fine. She jumped off a roof not far from Knox, landing on two feet, as she ad shifted to human in mid air, as she stared at him. She quickly dashed up to Knox, hitting him on the side of his neck, pushing a pressure point to leave him falling unconscious. "Mate. Check Mate." Allison chuckled.

Knox watched the shapeshifter decended down ontop of him. He slipped the knife out of his sub machine gun and locked eyes with the shapeshifter. When he saw her dash he quickly lunged the knife towards her and hit her right in the chest, same time as he blacked out completely.

Allison stared at her chest, wincing. She groaned as she pulled out the knife, gritting her teeth, and held her hand to it, in attempt to stop the bleeding. She gripped her chest with one hand, using her other hand to attempt to drag Knox towards her base. Allison would've shape shifted, but the size of the wound could turn fatal if she shifted into the wrong thing by mistake.

"Like you? What makes you think so? It's not just pregnancy but to court me for just something so pointless... I don't see the reasoning behind it. In my culture, once you begin courting another, there is no other option but to marry. This also isnt exactly the time for such things, no?" Genuinely perplexed, Xie gave up and shrugged it off, returning the topic back to the bet. "Oh? Well, that's true. As captain of relations it wouldn't make much sense. But.. What are you here for? Why did you join the hyde?"

Shaking her head at the last question, she crossed her fingers to form an X. "Negative. My master has passed. He is gone. For Mr. White to be my master... Well, let's say he just doesn't meet the requirements. I can't see him as anything but a tool.. No. That's not correct. Perhaps just the most competent team member in our little group. A being actually deserving of respect." Knowing she could not afford to be too arrogant this lifetime, she took back her words instantly. Xie had never expected the acceleration of her age would burn up so much of her power even if she was a divine existence that was backed up by legends, she wasn't much of a threat without someone to order her around.

As she thought this, she heard a loud noise out in the direction of the meeting. Not even bothering to look, she just leaned against the wall with Sasha, shaking her head as she quietly scolded whoever caused such a ruckus. "Tsk. Children.. So impatient."

Interacted with: @Stari

Mentioned: @Dakota K5 and the young whippersnappers @Allison Rose @Tank2Crate

Sasha blinks a bit looking at her. "Well...I could get you pregnant like this as well...just saying...but still...." She then giggles "So Otto is not your master then....got that..." she says as she blinks a bit as she was pushed to the wall with her. "Ngh...and...I'm a doctor...i know over 10 languages...i can patch up any kind of creature...i know how to break the mind of almost anyone i can read 5 books in about 2 hours and i'm kinda cute." she says as she smirks a little and then looks over away from her.

She sighs and pulls out her handgun. "I know that you are strong and all...you could kill me...also do not call Otto a tool...he is kinda intresting."

Otto White
Interaction: Alison
Mentioned: Knox and Saharah
-

He and Saharah had rounded the corner finding what appeared to be La Sangre's shape shifter standing over the prone form of Knox, she looked wounded but he wasn't sure. His Beretta was up in an instant as he popped off five rounds in quick succession which whizzed by the shapeshifter's head. "Oi you better leave my man alone." He spoke across to the shapeshifter. "I'll give you five seconds to get before I park one of these rounds right in your brain pan. One..." He started to count.
---
@Allison Rose
@Tank2Crate
@MaskedMyth

"For a human, perhaps. I have seen leaders come and go. I don't care what happens as long as La Sangre gets taken out." Xie didn't think much of the girl or her gun and even if she respected Otto, he was still human. If anything, she saw most here as equals. Mainly because she didn't care enough to learn anything about them but also because the enemy they faced was a big threat. If anyone in the hyde could take them out, they would have by now. Only by working together would they prevail. It was only a matter of time.

Placing her hand on the girl's head in an attempt to soothe her, Xie gave two brief pats before pulling away, not wanting to damage her lovely hair with the heat her body emitted. "Don't worry about it. I'm well aware of why he's in charge. If I wasn't, I wouldn't be here. But really... To impregnate me in that form? You wouldn't dare." Disdainfully narrowing her eyes at Sasha, Xie scooted over, increasing the distance between them.

Mentioned: @Dakota K5

Allison froze, glancing up at him. It was Him ! The leader of her gang's enemy! She tensed up, glancing down to Knox. Did she have it in her to injure him? Or even kill him? What was point of her taking him with herself if she couldn't even find the guts to do something to him! She gripped her chest, letting go of Knox and backing up slightly.

@Dakota K5
@Tank2Crate
@MaskedMyth

Last edited by a moderator:
Sasha chuckles gently looking up at her "That is true...he is human...but i'm also a bit human after all." she then smirks gently "And i could yes...but i won't...having a kid would be kinda hard right now..and i like this form to much to change it in any way." she giggles and puts the gun away as she leans in to the patting. "Ngh..." she then grabs her hand placing it on her cheek. "..No wonder i want to hug you..your so warm all the time!"

Annie was still inside her room just working on reloading her guns. Her Grenade launcher, handgun and of course her special knife was already by her side as she sighs. "...Marcus il make you proud..." she had her door open so anyone could hear her.

Interaction: @Iceydaze

Mention: @The Tragedy

Saharah looked at the leader as he suddenly stopped and pulled his weapon. Her blades dropped down, the strings around her arms.. Her weapon might look silly and stupid, but it had a power that shouldnt be underestimated. As the woman backed up from Knox, Saharah moved forwards and eventually ran towards Knox to check up on him. She checked his pulse and was relieved to feel something. "He's fine, just knocked out cold. We should get him to Sebastian so he can get checked out." She spoke and looked him over. Nothing critical which was a relief to her. She didnt want more gang members dead. "Let's get you home, tough guy." She said.

@Dakota K5
@Tank2Crate

(Mention: @Stari )

"I'm not too sure about that. My body heat has been known to give people heat stress.. Or is it cold out?" As a phoenix, she was never too sure about the temperature of her surroundings which often lead her former master towards many dangers. She had dragged him through freezing tundras and raging volcanoes. But it was all just his fault for being so weak at the time.

The corners of her lips tugged upwards into a soft smile. "That is also true. Still, both of you have your uses." The moment her hand was placed on Sasha's cheek, she intentionally increased the heat's output. If left long enough, Sasha would be left with a strange burn on her cheek. One in the shape of her hand. If any of her kind were to see this, it could be seen as Xie marking her territory. Fortunately she was in the mortal realm and no one would question it as she herself didn't understand the reasoning behind her actions.

Recalling the loud noise earlier, Xie wondered outloud. "Hey.. you don't think the other side has any suicide bombers, do you? It has been eerie quiet for some time.. Well, as long as anyone survived, I hope they bring some snacks."

"It's just a little bit cold out....but as you can see.." she holds her coat open as the shirt under was way to loose for her as she was shivering a bit. "It is cold..." she sighs as she soon after winces moving her hand as a red mark was formed on her cheek. "Ow..ow ow..." she would sighs gently. "How come this always happens?"

Hearing her question she looks up at her. "Um..I do not believe so...there gang is not as...well...let's just put they would not need suicide bombers."

Interacted with: @Iceydaze

(Sasha.)

(Sebastian.)

"You've got to be kidding me..."

The first words out of Anastacia's mouth all evening. She was stitching up a patient and the all too familiar voice of Desdemona barraged her ear drums. She had five bloody minutes? It'd take at least three to finish sewing the patient back up and wake them up. She'd be late. Fucking vampire...

Anastacia carefully and quickly plunged her needle into and back out of the patients flesh, pulling taut the stitching every few cycles. After a minute or so of sewing she sliced the string and tied it off, all while glancing around the room and keeping tabs on supplies. She quickly scribbled down some numbers and looked over the stitch; "Magnifique" she nodded and muttered to herself. She put an oxygen mask on the patient and gave them a few good taps on the shoulder. After a quick examination, they were sent off. Anastacia glanced around the room again and scribbled down the last few numbers. She grabbed a clipboard and a proper inventory sheet, flicked the light off in the room, and started off towards the meeting room while transferring numbers into their respective boxes on the sheet.

She was a minute or two late. Time to hear about that for the next few hours... "Apologies Herrin, I had a patient to stitch up." (Herrin is German for 'Mistress') She gave half a bow and pulled the inventory sheet off the clipboard, handing it to Desdemona, and then swiftly taking a seat just as Marcus walked out. She had crossed one leg over the other and her hands were placed in her lap, a very refined structure to how she was sitting. Marcus was about halfway through talking when he got into the righteousness that everyone wants to see from a leader. Belittling of the enemy and placing them in a massive shadow. Anastacia didn't hate the Hyde, she worked for them on occasion. Being somewhat neutral was always awkward. She was somewhat included in those threats and hate speech, though, she really did not care. If she had to choose, she'd stay with La Sangre. Which reminded her, she should stop over and check up on their situation. It'd been a day or two and she didn't like leaving too much time between her visits.

Anastacia stood up after Marcus was done, gave a few claps and shot him a smile. She only smiled because she wasn't wearing her gas mask; because she didn't feel the need to when there were others with similar qualities to her, and it was nice to not wear it every once in a while. She stopped at Desdemona on her way out. She was obviously mad about something, but was it really the time to talk about it..? Probably not. "I'm going out for now, I'll be back in a few hours..." Anastacia's smile grew into a grin and her voice pitched itself differently, signifying the Wendigo spirit's presence; "Could you try to have half a smile when I get back?" She softly chuckled and gave her a two finger wave, then walked out of the room.

It was refreshing to get outside after working on a patient all day, even if she was just walking to another job. The air wasn't too warm, not that it bothered her at all, and the sun had just set. She took a cigarette out and cracked open a fancy metal reusable lighter. She sighed and started walking to the Hyde 'base' with her briefcase full of medical tools grasped firmly in her right hand. Occasionally knocking excess ash off the cigarette with her left hand. She hoped there wasn't anything too serious going on this time. Last time she almost got a bullet right between her eyes when territory patrol was a bit high strung. Poor Lad didn't have a Night vision scope on his rifle, so she wouldn't exactly blame him. She picked up a night vision scope from the supply boxes before she left as a little gift or him; to show there weren't any hard feelings.

Upon arriving at the Hyde HQ Anastacia was a bit surprised to see Allison there... being held at gun point... With the nice territory patrol gentleman on the ground in front of her. "You can't be serious..." She sighed and threw the cigarette butt onto the ground, giving it a harsh stomp to extinguish it. She approached the situation with both her hands clearly visible and her trench coat open, leaving her knife and Luger in open sight. She wasn't one for violence, but she always felt it was necessary to reinforce that. "Good evening Otto, Saharah... Allison..." She ground Allison's name out, her tone going from friendly to pissed in a split second. She really didn't like seeing other gang members trying stupid things especially when the recent tension was so high. "Get back to HQ, before I let Otto turn your head inside out. Desdemona won't be happy to hear this either, and here I was hoping she'd be in a better mood when I got back..." Anastacia had her hands on her hips and didn't have any patience left for Allison. The branch like antlers that were symbolic of the Wendigo started to slowly grow out of her head as she glared at her. Her spirit was clearly mad too.

She took a deep breath and dropped her hands, the antlers halting their growth and receding back down; being a stern bitch was not going to help anybody. "Alright, I won't tell Desdemona actually. I'd rather her not get anymore stressed. Just give this to her when you get back, tell her it's from me please." She put her briefcase down and clicked it open, pulling out a bottle of red wine she had picked up on her way and carefully handed it over to Allison. "Now go." She motioned for her to take off and looked at Knox; out like a light, and a few stab wounds. "I'm very sorry about that Otto. It's not really avoidable, but nonetheless I still apologize for what happened to Knox. I can patch him up so he'll be good in the morning, free of charge." She gave an awkward smile to him, seeing if he would permit her to do work on Knox. Being a member of La Sangre probably didn't look too good on a resume for the Hyde, but Anastacia regularly paid visit to the Hyde dating as far back to the previous leader's rule.

Interactions with:

@Raven Haruka
@Allison Rose
@Dakota K5

Last edited by a moderator: