Otto White
Interaction: Saharah
Mentioned: Knox
-

He started into a slow jog with Saharah behind him, he heard her words. "I don't know why you're so calm? If he had attacked me this vest would of gone off and we would of all died....probably..." He spoke as he pulled the coat closer to his body so none of the people around would see the C4 there...that would be bad. "Also don't let revenge guide you, it'll end up killing you or leaving you feel more empty at the end of the road." He spoke. "Try and get Knox on the radio, I know he's near. Have him meet up with us up a head." He ordered switching to a much more militaristic tone.
-----
@Tank2Crate
@MaskedMyth

Saharah took a deep breath. "I can probably only stay so calm because I trust you." She said and took the radio. "I dont care if revenge kills me, as long as it doesn't kill anyone else." She frowned and held the radio close to her, pushing in the contact button. "Come in, Knox. The boss and I are done with the meeting. We'll meet at our agreed location. Over." She said and fell into step next to Otto. "This meeting was pointless. Why did we go again? We could have denied them over a letter or phone." Last thing she ever wanted to see again was Marcus's smug ugly mask. That vampire was gonna die by her hands one day.

@Tank2Crate
@Dakota K5

Otto White
Interaction: Saharah
-

"It's about sending a message, we just walked up to the gates of hell and took a shit all over their front desk and walked away without them doing anything. It also showed that if push comes to show I ain't fucking around with this, I was willing to take out a whole building and everyone in it just to kill one person should they've chosen to attack me." He slowed his pace down now that they were out of the way of most civilians and headed towards the rendezvous. "Plus I wanted to size up who i'm dealing with, in person." He spoke as he looked back to rendezvous
---
@MaskedMyth

"I doubt that the battle would end if you just take their leader out." Saharah said. "They would have been like us before you showed up, trying to find a way to defeat the enemy. If we take out Markus we'll have to take out every single member as well. They're like spiders, you have to do more than just cut off the head in order for it to stop moving." She said thoughtfully, but Otto had been right. They had just offended them right in front of their eyes and they didnt do anything about it. Somewhere she knew that they would get a counter attack on that, but they would be ready. They had a leader this time and she believed in Otto and his strategies. Things were starting to look well for their gang again.
@Dakota K5

Reactions: Dakota K5
Knox ran along the roof top for a little bit before turning and scanning the area. He turned his mic on. "Negative on me meeting at rendezvous i got a sharpshifter following me i believe ill meet up back at base. My men should be near you soon, you know who to talk to Otto." He turning off his comms and turned and ran the other way from the meet up point.
@Dakota K5 @Allison Rose

Allison kept following, as if she thought he would lead her to the others. She turned into a mosquito and flew closer to him, since it was harder to see her now. She flew within three feet of Knox, her eyes holding determination.

(May i just ask. Can't shifters only turn into bigger things? like birds and stuff? )

Night had not fallen too long ago. On this dull night, a girl no older than 18 kicked a discarded pop can out of boredom while playing on her cellphone. To anyone else this would seem like the usual case of a millennial addicted to their handheld devices but in reality Xie was just casually patrolling the streets around HQ. It really wouldn't do to have the base infiltrated while the boss was away.

While she wasn't too worried, if one were to look at her phone screen, they'd see surveillance footage of the area. Clearly nothing was going on and she could just as easily comfortably sit inside but tech wasn't exactly perfect. While it could see and hear, it could not feel. Having cultivated for several millennia, Xie could feel spirit fluctuations and her hearing was better than most. While she would not draw attention to herself by extending it throughout the city, which would not only be felt by others but also be tiresome, she did keep it comfortably in a radius of about five meters.

Honestly, for anyone to dare enter uninvited Xie could only be a good host and politely kill them off.

A young woman was slowly following Xie. the woman could not be much older than 22 as she chuckles quietly slowly sneaking up trying to wrap her arms around the woman's form as she smirks. "Hello~" she says as she quickly steps over trying to grab her.

The woman with the short red hair would push up to Xie's back as she smirks and whispers. "Bored as well~?" of course she was just teasing the woman as she quickly let go backing up a bit. she was used to getting beat up but at the moment she was not really in the mood.

Knox ran to a certain extent then stopped ontop of the roofs. "Listen you i know your following me play it nice and ill play nice here. Make it easy for both of us." Knox said holstering his side arm and raising his hands slightly.

Allison saw his hands raised, wondering if it was some kind of trick. She shifted to her human form, only a few feet away from him. Her long blood red hair flowing in front of her, making her seem slightly mysterious. She wore a black bandana with a red rose outline printed on it over her nose and mouth, a black trench coat, black and gray combat boots, and black ripped jeans. She stared at him with glowing purple eyes, as if challenging him. In her left hand she held a ruby red fan with golden symbols on it, it was pointed straight at Knox. "Info. Spill." She would say in a slightly deep voice, showing she meant business.

Knox studied her real quickly and found out real fast who side she was on. "La santagia? Indeed no questions about it." He said with a little laugh. "Aye ladie what are you doing out at a time like this isnt it late for you?" Knox said kinda taunting before lowering his hands and taking a step towards her. He was happy he had his typical black balaclava on him when he had missions but his accent was coming through.

"Don't underestimate the enemy..." She muttered, shutting and re opening her fan at him, sending several small knives at Knox, the tips coated in a poison. The knives hit their target, pinning his leg to the ground by his pant leg. Allison's eyes turned to a dark blue as she studied him for a slight moment. She folded her fan back up, waiting to see her enemy's next move.

Sensing a presence behind her, Xie was alert for a moment but soon realized who it was. She cringed mentally but showed no reaction. She allowed the "girl" to take her time sneaking up on her before pausing a moment before impact to brace herself as she was not sure what her intentions were.

"Did you not have somewhere to be?" Xie questioned her as she was lightly embraced. Though her tone was serious, she was pretty lenient on "Sasha" in comparison to "Sebastian". To think those soft mounds that pressed against her back would make such a big difference. Xie herself wasn't sure of the reasoning behind this.

Upon being released, she sighed and rubbed her temples. "You're so daring; playing around at such a time. I suppose tonight is quite dull. Want to make a bet, Sasha?"

Interacted with: @Stari

Sasha chuckles gently "I knew you would not punch me in the face like last time!" she chuckles gently and places a hand on the now taller woman's shoulder. "And a bet?" she leans on Xie as she thinks "Hey...by the way...your into girls right?" she says as she slowly moved back a little.

"I mean...if well..Sebastian...would do that you would still be beating me up.." she says as she smiles warmly at the woman. her trench coat was dragging on the ground as she was way to short then her normal self.

Knox stumbled a bit as the knives planted into his jacket and sleeve. He stumbled a little bit and knelt on the ground. He waited for a second then whipped out his sub machine gun and fired a volley of rounds towards the shapeshifter. He quickly ripped out a knife or two before sending another quick volley out. "Fucking bitch." Knox hollered out in between the volleys.

[fieldbox= , solid, maroon] [glow=burnt orange] \/ Desdemona / Dark Room -> Outside / Oh...? /\ [/glow]

At the sight of the bomb vest, Desdemona raised an eyebrow--knowing better than to lose her cool at something like this.

"Ten pounds of C4 explosive along with blessed silver ball bearings rolled in the ashes of a saint with a wireless detonator set to my heart beat and a detonator on my person. You really think I would come to a meeting with a Vampire and Demon without insurance?"

The vampire returned the condescending look to the man. Does he really want me to answer that question?

"This also changes the mood of this whole situation doesn't it? You don't wear a suicide vest to just any meeting."
"And while I might not kill Marcus here with this vest I would certainly take you out of the game Vampire and leave Marcus wounded and open to others looking to...move up in the world."

With the verbal announcement of war between the two gangs, the two humans walked out of the room, not before the female directed a haughty smirk to the vampire. If today wasn't already bad enough as it is--the fact that Desdemona let her mood turn sour over that small provocation was surely a bad sign for the rest of them.

As her boss threw his drink to the ground moments later, Desdemona couldn't help but glare at the broken glass on the ground.

"[BCOLOR=#ff0000]Desdemona, make sure that Anastasia is supplied and ready for any attacks sent our way, I'm sure we'll be getting some in the future."[/BCOLOR]

"Sir...?" Nodding at the order given, Desdemona may not have been in the best of moods, but she needed to be sure Marcus knew--

"I want dibs on the bitch that walked out." As he walked out, the vampire quickly picked the glass up and placed it into the trash--not paying attention to the dots of blood swelling at the tips of her fingers when she finished. As she started to make her way outside, she began to dial all of the captains' earpieces with her own.

"Dessie here. All of you, get your asses to my position...now. Anastasia, I advise you to bring an up-to-date inventory--and you have five minutes to make sure it is completely. up. to. date." Practically seething with contained rage, she tried to wrap things up.

"The rest of you can make it in three, I take it? Take any members that aren't busy with you, as I don't want to repeat what I have to say."
[/fieldbox]
@The Tragedy
@All ya La Sangre Members~

After 10 minutes Marcus got up, telling everyone to return to base and line up in the bar that remained underneath it, well bad was an understatement it was like a whole club. Marcus sat himself in a chair at the stage, he lit a cigar and stuck it on top of a toothpick, as he waited, setting it next to the ash tray [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"ill keep this quick, if that Cigar burns out before a finish someone tell me"[/BCOLOR]

Marcus cleared his throat [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"As many of you already know I was supposed to meet with the new leader of The Hyde after we..."[/BCOLOR] He chuckled a bit [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"disposed of him"[/BCOLOR] He was glad to here a cheer in response to that [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"However, their new leader is just as idiotic as their previous, he has threatened me and in turn all of you who I've welcomed into La Sangre because all of you have potential to be better tham the rest[/BCOLOR]

He stepped dowm from the stage[BCOLOR=#ff0000] "Thats why we will show that potential to The Hyde, teach them that La Sangre does not back down! We will fight until death claims us and never before!"[/BCOLOR] He glanced back at the cigar whoch was about half way through [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"They are like roaches, sure they may be hard to completely kill but in the end they are just pests"[/BCOLOR]

He looked around at them and nodded [BCOLOR=#ff0000]"I want everyone alert, if one of their people step one foot on our territory then we will not hesitate to strike them down for they have already declared war on us, so wad it will be, dismissed"[/BCOLOR] He walked back up to the stage and put the cigar in the ash tray
@Allison Rose
@Raven Haruka
@Stari
@MetalNova
@TwistedPainter
@InnocentThorns