Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working on a post for both my characters.

@MiNaGi, I completely forgot about when you mentioned Natsumi and Remi possibly being friends. With the way Natsumi is, I could see them being close.

@XxDreamingxX, Leon is just too cute for going all with Remi's delusions. I had to so give him some Remi reward for that. :D

I sense the hint of jealousy from Alex due to Tatsu having a new "friend". :D

Alex: "B-baka... N-Not that I could care less...!

I don't really know what to do for Avery, since she was kinda ignored.... ;;

@DANAsaur That was my bad. xD I fixed it already. Let's just say that it's evening already. You already skipped towards morning though, with your character. :P

We should do something in the RP regarding time-based events. Like

Kimura Tatsujin / August 8 / Evening / (insert mood felt at the moment) / (insert what your character is doing at the moment: in my case, talking to Ryuuichi)

@ScarletNova Shall we do this kind of thing in our posts?

^ Yep. We should totally do that so there won't be any misunderstandings.

P.S. - Lil' Dana posted in the wrong thread. >:3

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someboy explain to me what's happening in the RP? I thought its already on the second day? Am I wrong?

Wait so.. Its still the first day? Or the second day?

Ugh.. No offense but this is by far the most confusing RP I ever joined. >_<

@XxDreamingxX
I've posted.
OKAY SO LEMME TRY TO GET THIS ALL STRAIGHT.
HOW ABOUT EVERYONE'S NEXT POST WILL BE THAT OF GOING TO BED.
AND THEN WE GET A MOVE ON THINGS HERE
SO WE CAN START A NEW DAY
NO CONFUSION.

• Useful
Reactions: VengefulPeanut
@XxDreamingxX
I've posted.
OKAY SO LEMME TRY TO GET THIS ALL STRAIGHT.
HOW ABOUT EVERYONE'S NEXT POST WILL BE THAT OF GOING TO BED.
AND THEN WE GET A MOVE ON THINGS HERE
SO WE CAN START A NEW DAY
NO CONFUSION.
YEAH QAQ
I want Avery to get going again
she's going shopping with the lesbians

I've been trying to get everyone to finish the day because we are still on the same day. It's confusing because there are a lot of characters and some post a lot while some post a little. The whole arrival of Kimura made things a bit confusing too because of the timing and I was trying to help Siegdrake get in and stop waiting. It would be best if everyone wraps up and heads to bed, then we can start the next day.

I'm sorry if i threw a wrench into things or made things confusing with bringing yuiko when I did >.<

I'm sorry if i threw a wrench into things or made things confusing with bringing yuiko when I did >.<
No, that was fine because it's not hard to get her back home either. I did mention you could do it how you wanted. Oh, and she'll get her keys back later.

Status
Not open for further replies.