Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank goodness ;w;

I was afraid that it'd be a tedious task to read and come off as annoying ;n;

Should I kind of end the day with Mari? Like have her leave because of how late it's getting? Just trying to help Scarlet move things along.

Yes ~ She can just invite Natsumi with her home and then we'll only have to write that one post to wrap things up c:

Cas could take Luca to bed ~ actually please make that happen

Yes ~ She can just invite Natsumi with her home and then we'll only have to write that one post to wrap things up c:

Cas could take Luca to bed ~ actually please make that happen
That's a good idea~

Who was the last to respond for those two? I forget ;n; I think it was me, though. Unless I'm missing something.

1. I PMed Step and found that he's going to drop out so Quentin's out of the rp and cast list.

2. What we're going to do is have everyone finish up what they are doing for the night, even if it's a extremely long post then go on to the next day. As for the members sleeping and already technically on the next day like DANA, you can start with the next day now and the others behind will have to add that in as well by just stating it. But, please, try to get on the same day as quick as possible so that interactions will not be complicated and confusing. Does all this make sense?

I WILL GET A POST UP AS BOTH SUISHOU AND TELSA TO END THE DAY. THEN I AM DONE.
SORRY FOR THE WAIT.

I'm thinking that Avery just went home to sleep =_= I won't write it, so I'll just write it into her post when the next day starts (sorry I'm really really tired right now)

Should I just skip to the second day? xD Seems like @oreo-Kun is inactive. :( Maybe have Kimura visit the HQ in Day 2.

Welp, Cas and Luca are done for the day.

Time to wrap up Mari. Here goes my novel post on my phone >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.