Yuiko Tetsumura
Role in gang:
Not Currently a member
Crush:
TBD
Relationships:
N/A
Personality:
She is a very quiet person, comes off as very cold and judging, but in reality she just doesn't know how to talk to people well. She desires friendship, but tends to scare everyone off.

Bio:
Yuiko grew up in a small town. Near her, there weren't many people around her age,so she didn't have may friends. Her parents worked out of town so she was alone often. In her time alone, she became intensely focussed on her studies, working hard to achieve top scores. Recently, she moved and transferred to Rosedale high school, leaving behind everything she knew. Once she arrived at the school she learned of the gang, and she was intrigued. Lately, all her time she should have been spending studying has been spent trying to find out about this gang.
-animals, especially birds
-stargazing
-reading and researching

Dislikes:
-the city
-math

Voice:
Erika Harlacher (specifically her Kyoko Kirigiri voice )
Theme song:
Extra:
She is a student in the top of the class and has an impressive memory.
Looks:
View attachment 96845
Height:
5'4
Weight:
120 lbs
Hair color:
White
Eye color:
Red
One of my favorite Vocaloid songs, aaahhh~

She's accepted.

Um, am I able to just jump on the IC forum and rp now? i don't want to interrupt any plot or anything D=

Um, am I able to just jump on the IC forum and rp now? i don't want to interrupt any plot or anything D=
Yeah, you can jump in. With the way the rp is, it's easy to jump in. Although, I am trying to get the day to finish and head to the next one.

Please don't tell me it was Taiko no Tatsujin.... xD

If that's the same Taiko game I saw in Naha then you have to be a machine to play that! ^.^ I played a couple of rhythm games in Japan but I largely just embarrassed myself in front of all of the bystanders. Silly Gaijin...

If that's the same Taiko game I saw in Naha then you have to be a machine to play that! ^.^ I played a couple of rhythm games in Japan but I largely just embarrassed myself in front of all of the bystanders. Silly Gaijin...
Taiko no Tatsujin is fucking metal.

I LEAVE FOR A DAY AND THIS HAPPENS EHRFUENFIS--

Well anyways, WELCOME TO THE GANG, WHERE YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE SHIPPED WITH SOMEONE, BY YOURS TRUELY.

@Chibbycookie

I LEAVE FOR A DAY AND THIS HAPPENS EHRFUENFIS--

Well anyways, WELCOME TO THE GANG, WHERE YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO BE SHIPPED WITH SOMEONE, BY YOURS TRUELY.

@Chibbycookie
Well that or Siegdrake: the culprit of Tatsex, Tatelyn and I think I repressed the others. XD

So Tatsujin is not a new name. I thought I made something cool. </3

Holy hell. xD I did not know that. Coincidentally, I'm an "expert/master" at being a policeman. :P

Uh, well, I just know because... yeah well why? xD
Because I'm learning Japanese? ouo

Status
Not open for further replies.