Gang Members Have Lives Too (Reboot) (Sign-ups/ooc

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the most destructive thing she could do. o w o :P

Is it wrong to ship Ayaka and Kuro?
q6BbpnR.png

Oh don't worry, you can bet that Suishou will have fun making Ayaka look pretty.

Four: Someone should notice that the entire town is filled with police. Thanks Eve. :P
I don't think there should be a whole bunch in the entire town. After all, they just got there and it's only their first day. Plus, it's not like the gangs are doing riots everywhere and mostly all the characters wouldn't be able to go anywhere or do anything in the rp if there's technically if the ENTIRE town if FILLED with police. Some are still on dates and stuff after all.

@XxDreamingxX, are you planning on posting soon. Remi and Mari need a response from Vince and Leon before things can move on with them and continue on to the next day.

I don't think there should be a whole bunch in the entire town. After all, they just got there and it's only their first day. Plus, it's not like the gangs are doing riots everywhere and mostly all the characters wouldn't be able to go anywhere or do anything in the rp if there's technically if the ENTIRE town if FILLED with police. Some are still on dates and stuff after all.
M'kay. Gotcha. C: Like we agreed upon, the entire gangs of Rosedale are dealing with only a hundred men + the Rosedale branch HQ's number of 50 and most of them are at HQ and the Town Hall. Only a select few policemen (a dozen) would be appearing and patrolling here and there everyday. And they don't know who the gang members are. Still, someone from the gang (informant or spy) should take wind of the situation at the Town Hall. xD It was like a riot there due to the celebrity's arrival.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's sad when everyone thinks two friends are dating. That's happened to me before and I'd get so mad. People should at least ask instead of just assuming!

Um, Hi! I have a question. Am I able to make someone who isn't in the gang yet but is wanting to join/ is curious about the gang?

Um, Hi! I have a question. Am I able to make someone who isn't in the gang yet but is wanting to join/ is curious about the gang?
Sure, considering we have a character who technically is just a bystander but is just getting mixed up in everything.

It's sad when everyone thinks two friends are dating. That's happened to me before and I'd get so mad. People should at least ask instead of just assuming!
This has happened to my friend as well. I think what makes it worse is that Vince has a crush on Suishou and everyone knows (or that's what I'm assuming) >.>

But Mari's got his back. She'll defend their friendship (and tease him about Suishou) 'til the very end! X3

My dad does that to me all the time. Anytime I mention a guy friend, he makes comments like that and it really does get annoying.

Name:

Yuiko Tetsumura
Role in gang:
Not Currently a member
Crush:
TBD
Relationships:
N/A
Personality:
She is a very quiet person, comes off as very cold and judging, but in reality she just doesn't know how to talk to people well. She desires friendship, but tends to scare everyone off.

Bio:
Yuiko grew up in a small town. Near her, there weren't many people around her age,so she didn't have may friends. Her parents worked out of town so she was alone often. In her time alone, she became intensely focussed on her studies, working hard to achieve top scores. Recently, she moved and transferred to Rosedale high school, leaving behind everything she knew. Once she arrived at the school she learned of the gang, and she was intrigued. Lately, all her time she should have been spending studying has been spent trying to find out about this gang.
-animals, especially birds
-stargazing
-reading and researching

Dislikes:
-the city
-math

Voice:
Erika Harlacher (specifically her Kyoko Kirigiri voice )
Theme song:
Extra:
She is a student in the top of the class and has an impressive memory.
Looks:
Anime-Girl-Icon-erikasakura0812-38624606-600-600.jpg
Height:
5'4
Weight:
120 lbs
Hair color:
White
Eye color:
Red

Status
Not open for further replies.