Name: Avengers
Appearance:
tumblr_mhtwdzZpJZ1qkmr7ko1_1280.png

Personality: Although Avengers has been around scince 1963, her fanbase REALLY started growing around 2012, when her very first movie came out. Her popularity only grew with Age of Ultron, and she was very, very happy to be rising in the ranks up to one of the biggest fandoms of all time.

Avengers views all of her characters, usually even the bad ones, as her babies. She especially loves Loki, being the sassy, plucky British villain that he is. Plus, he is just misunderstood, duh.

She is extremely charismatic and good natured though she can get quite egotistical, sassy, obnoxious, and even rude. Avengers is bright, bubbly, happy, and rather excited most of the time, though she does have her down points. Usually after a character dies. With the news about Infinity Wars coming out and so many more movies in the next few years, she just can't contain her excitement about more members and canon material. Talking about this will usually cause her to flail her arms about excitedly and maybe even squeal.

She had a crush on Quicksilver and refuses to acknowledge his death in public, feeling confident that he will be back. He has to! I mean, come on. This is Marvel. No one is ever truly dead.

She was torn apart over Civil War, not able to pick a side. She decided eventually, just to keep herself together, that they would get back together by the time Inifnity Wars was here, and she was just glad Cap didn't die like in the comics.

Abilities and Equipment:
  • Mjolnir. You know, the hammer forged from a dying star that only the worthy can wield? Yeah, that one's all for her, the Vision, and Thor. It comes with the power of lightning, flight, and the ability to smack people in the head. Fun, yes? It hangs at her side when she's not using it and, if it's not there, she can just reach her hand out to call for it.
  • Her vision is as sharp as a hawk's and she's not above references and puns. In fact, she uses them often. Too often, some would say.
  • She's got an arc reactor in her chest, and while it hurts sometimes, it does make a pretty handy nightlight. Her other Tony Stark/Iron Man memorabilia is the short height and rocket shoes. Oh yeah, did I mention the sass? She's got that, too.
  • Loki's helmet doesn't do anything except look hella good and maybe poke someone's eye out. She will get very annoyed if you hang anything on it, so be warned.
  • The Hulk fist hulks out, much like the real Hulk's, except she can control it with a thought. It only applies to one arm and, when it's not punching some idiot into the floor, it looks like a green glove.
  • When using hand-to hand combat, Avengers often uses Black Widow's thigh grip attack to bring people down.
  • She uses the Quinjet to get around when she doesn't want to use the rocket boots or Mjolnir.

Home:
She actually has two houses- Avengers Tower and a farmhouse. She usually stays in the huge tower, the one with the Avengers logo on the side. Yeah, that one. The bottom floor has a patch in it, repairs from Loki getting slammed into it.

However, she goes to the farmhouse when she needs to angst about Quicksilver's untimely death. It's almost an exact replica of the Bartons' farmhouse, located outside the city a ways, with the exception that all repairs and upgrades Clint could think of are finished.

Quirks:

• She keeps saying that she "has a Hulk" though there clearly isn't one around.
  • Her hobbies are fighting evil, avenging stuff, eating, sleeping, fangirling, and assembling. No, really. If she hears fandoms are gathering, she's going to go assemble too, wether she was invited or not. And she tends to grow parties a lot, just for the sake of assembling.
  • If you piss her off enough, she will throw you out of a window. No questions asked.
  • Say something stupid, and you will get conked on the head with Mjolnir or the Hulk fist with the excuse of "cognitive recalibration".
  • The Avengers are the best superheroes ever, in the entire world of fandoms and awesomeness. Yes, better than Batman. Also, DC stands for Dumb Comics.
  • If you want to get on her good side, give her Shawarma or blueberries. Pop tarts and fluffernutter sandwiches are good, too.
  • Do. Not. Mention. Ice. Ever.
  • She loves classic rock, especially AC/DC and Guns N' Roses (but she really likes pretty much anything from the 70's and 80's). She will sing along, though it's not too good.
  • She's become a bit of an alcoholic, and though she has a very high tolerance, if she does get drunk you might want to watch out. She will spew out the weirdest things.
  • Clint Barton is a precious ray of sunshine that must be protected at all costs. Also, could you acknowledge his awesomeness a bit more? Thanks.
  • For some reason, in her living room there is a wooden Indian with a poncho on.
  • She yells "LOKI'D!" whenever she pranks someone successfully.
Other:
Thanks to the arc reactor and tessaract, Space hates her and loves her, and she loves and hates it. It's complicated.

Also, she knows ballet.

Last edited:
Also, I made a thing because I was bored.

First, there was the Red Cross of St. George, the flag of England.
zw6maHW.png

Why a cross? Maybe England secretly wanted to be a Scandinavian state? \_(ツ)_/¯

Some time later, Wales joined England. However, nobody cared about them, seeing as the flag was never changed to symbolize their joining. In fact, even the country's name wasn't changed yet. Poor Wales, forever neglected by the sands of history D:.

Now, Scotland's joining, on the other hand, was much more acknowledged by everyone. The country's name officially became the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and the Scottish flag was added onto the Red Cross of St. George, creating this:
DcBW0eY.png

Note that the colors of the Scottish part are changed; the original Scottish flag is a much lighter blue. This is because obviously the Scottish are horrible at style <which explains the kilt> and thus don't deserve to pick their own colors. As for Wales, they were still completely ignored.

Finally, when Ireland joined, their flag was added in too (sort of), creating the Union Jack we all know to this day.
eM8iG0e.png

Of course, if Scotland would leave the UK, the latter would need a new flag yet again. I mean, it would be sort of rude to still claim your rule over a sovereign country in your flag, so yeah. Maybe symbolize the Scottish-English history by just leaving a border on the flag while keeping the inside blank?
4UZpLji.png

The same thing goes for when Northern Ireland (the non-Northern part is already gone) would leave; more edits!
gLMqPys.png

To make matters even more complicated, there are some votes going around for London going independent too. Considering they're pretty much the core of England, this is best symbolized be removing the middle cross too:
gbfwHPx.png

However, now we run into a problem: The flag is practically blank! We need more colors! What could we possibly add... AHA! There is one part left of Great Britain (more like Little Britain by now, really) that still has something!
L7FB3EM.gif

And that is the start of Wales' conquest of the entire world.
They'd probably just go back to the Red Cross. :P

Though I find it amusing how now that the UK left the EU and all the non-England countries are wanting to leave the UK to return to the EU.

Reactions: Neobullseye
Name: Minecraft
Appearance:
image.jpg

(I know it's bad, I did it in a hurry ok?)
Personality: Minecraft is a sarcastic, tomboyish, hot tempered, inventive, and tough girl with a penchant for punching things, especially things that annoy her. Don't piss her off unless you want a fist to the face. She loves all sorts of creatures, as long as she can approach them without them attacking her. She has trust issues, okay?

Minecraft has to stay busy or she will go stir-crazy. She mines, farms, fights, builds, plans, crafts, anything to keep herself busy. The only time she ever stops doing something is when she's sleeping, really. If she can't think of anything to build, she explores.

Minecraft loves her fanbase and looks forward to every new update that comes her way. She is especially interested in Pocket Edition's updates, as she sees that version as her baby and likes to see it catching up to the others. She loves watching YouTubers play maps and do mod showcases.

Abilities and Equipment:

• Inventory- At a thought, she can bring up a holograph-like inventory in front of her that she uses to store her things. It has 27 storage slots that can hold up to 64 of an item each, 9 hotbar slots for almost the same purpose (only difference is, to access the things in the hotbar, there's no need to open the inventory, she can get it by thinking of the item in question), an offhand slot for a shield, and four armor slots just in case she cares to wear armor. It also has a 2x2 grid that she can use to craft simple items from things taken from her inventory.
  • Diamond Sword- The finest sword one can craft in vanilla MC, the fandom is proud to own her very own diamond sword, with an extremely sharp cutting edge, a shiny blue gemstone blade, and a long-lasting warranty.
  • Diamond Pickaxe- The finest pickaxe one can own in vanilla MC. It lasts a long time, can mine through everything but bedrock, and is a shiny blue color. What more do you want?
  • Crafting- she is an expert at crafting everything in vanilla MC, and she can do it as long as she has all the materials needed.
  • Ralph- Her dog, tamed wolf, whatever you want to call him. Point is, he's adorable, has a black collar, and if you hurt his fandom he will hurt you back. No questions asked.
  • Fighting- she can use a bow, but she prefers her sword. Is great at it, mostly.
  • Mining- pretty self-explanatory.
  • Gardening- see above.
  • Building- Minecraft loves building. Houses, sculptures, you name it, she'll build it. She's also very good at it.
  • If she's hurt, she can eat to regenerate health. It's slow, but rather nifty in a fight.
Home: Minecraft's little chunk she calls home is all blocky. No, literally. 3x3 blocks make up the ground, her house, everything. Her house has a gravel path leading up to it, a garden to the left, fenced off, and the house is made made of oak wood planks. She has a iron door that can only be passed through by pushing the button next to it. Her house is four stories high with a pool in the back surrounded by stone bricks.

The first floor is the kitchen and living room. She has a nifty little seating area on one end next to a floor-to-ceiling window, a jukebox and note block in the corner, and the kitchen on the other side of a compact spiral staircase in the center of the room.

The second floor is her bedroom and storage area. Enter at your own risk. She has a double bed, all her crafting stations, and her chests strewn messily about the room. She also, for some reason, has a cake and bookshelf pyramid in the corner.

The third floor is a guest room with beds against the walls, chests to store your things in, and several potted flowers near the windowsills.

The fourth floor is a viewing platform, all glass but the floor and ceiling. Pretty self explanatory.

You can go up to the fenced roof and jump off the diving board into the pool, if you like.

Quirks:
  • Minecraft is terrified of the dark, though she won't admit it. She always carries around a stack of torches at least, readily available in her hotbar in case she should encounter a dark room or cave.
  • She hates dragons with a passion. Keep them away from her sword at all costs.
  • Though she hates getting hurt, she rarely wears armor, saying "armor is for the weak". Plus, it doesn't look cool. If she's going out at night, though, and mobs are around, or if she's passing through a different dimension, she will wear a full set of iron armor.
  • She has an obsession with creepypasta in general, but loves her own creepypasta Herobrine and wants to meet him someday. If he's real. She's convinced he is.
  • Do not, I repeat, do not stand over her while she's sleeping. It won't end well.
  • She is obsessed with diamonds, and is often exploring the most dangerous places to look for them. Is also caught talking about them a lot.
  • Any hissing noise is a Creeper.
  • Will freak out at the very mention of burning in lava.
Other: Mobs from Minecraft, usually hostile mobs, will spawn around her place at night. It's rather rare, though, but it's interesting to see her out in the early morning hacking a burning skeleton to pieces.

When she mines, most of the material she's mining won't fall to pieces. Instead, it will fall into a small, rotating block hovering above the ground. When she walks over it, it gets absorbed into her inventory (if there's enough room). Gems are the exception, as they will just fall apart and leave only the stone behind.

Last edited:
gp5hFa5.png

@Diana Now he can :trollface:

You know, the second someone says I'm not to see something multiple people seem to go out of there way to make sure that I see it. XD

She was torn apart over Civil War, not able to pick a side. She decided eventually, just to keep herself together, that they would get back together by the time Inifnity Wars was here, and she was just glad Cap didn't die like in the comics.

Same with Fire Emblem and Fates.

Except it gave him the personality trait of not being able to pick sides at all in an argument. And then jumping off a bridge.

Revelations was weird.

Reactions: Takumi
Name: Avengers
Appearance:
tumblr_mhtwdzZpJZ1qkmr7ko1_1280.png

Personality: Avengers been around as a comic fandom since 1963, but it's only because of the 2012 movie that she has come into such prominence and wow, is she flattered. Most of the fans only know just about absolutely everything there is to know of the Avengers movie and she takes great pride that her actors are the best and most perfect castings for her characters. She likes to consider all of her characters, every single one of them as her dearest, darling babies. Well, the nice ones anyway. But with the topic of Loki, she just can't hate her fandom's villain. He provides her with the love for pranks and mischief; going so far as to shout "LOKI'D!" when she does. Which is often.

She is extremely charismatic and good natured though she can get quite egotistical and sassy. Avengers is bright and happy most of the time, a loud and boisterous fandom really. With the news about Infinity Wars coming out and so many more movies in the next few years, she just can't contain her excitement about more members and canon material.

Avengers has an old-fashioned appeal to her, both from her '63 beginnings and Steve Rogers. She just can't not be polite and fight for justice and honor. On the flip side, through all of that sepia and 1930s air to her, she is sarcastic and all about being a good hedonistic humanitarian.

Abilities and Equipment:
  • Myeuh-Muh. Oh, she's sorry. She meant Mjolnir. You know, the hammer forged from a dying star that only the worthy can wield? Yeah, that one's all for her and Thor. It comes with the power of lightning and the ability to shock people. It hangs at her side when she's not using it and, if it's not there, she can just reach her hand out to call for it.
  • She loves her outfit, but when she needs to have "a rousing discussion on truth, honour, and patriotism" or be the leader Gotham needs but doesn't deserve, she wears Captain America's spangly suit with Thor's cape and Nick Fury's eyepatch
  • Her vision is as sharp as a hawk's and she's not above references and puns.
  • She's got an arc reactor in her chest and yeah, it is "proof that she has a heart." Her other Tony Stark/Iron Man memorabilia is the short height and rocket shoes.
  • Loki's helmet doesn't do anything except look hella good and maybe poke someone's eye out. She will get very annoyed if you hang anything on it, so be warned.
  • The Hulk fist shrinks and enlarges much like the real Hulk's except she can control it. It only applies to her one arm and, when it's not punching someone into the floor, it looks like a green glove.
  • Home: She lives in the middle of Fandom Square in that really tall tower. And yeah, it seems gaudy and narcissistic but it's Avengers Tower. With the big A that has that little arrow and everything. The bottom floor looks perfectly normal except for that Loki shape hole in the floor that she hasn't really bothered to clean up. Oh well. Most of the floors above are labs, living areas, and various places where she just kind of dumps stuff inside without thought. It's not like she doesn't have the space for it. The top few floors is where the fun is at. There is a large table for meetings of the avenging, assembling kind in the center. JARVIS is installed (not really, it's just JARVIS the character but without all the cool tech) and much of the glass in the room can bring up holographic, 3D interfaces for fun. Avengers Tower is a luxurious place that she wishes less people could so easily get into because goddamn it, it's her house.
  • Quirks:
    • She keeps saying that she "has a Hulk" though there clearly isn't one around.
    • Her hobbies are fighting evil, avenging stuff, and assembling. No, really. If she hears fandoms are gathering, she's going to go assemble too. And probably lead the assemble, if she can usurp the power from whoever was leading it.
    • Avengers just can't stay away from things that are blue and shiny like arc reactors and tesseracts. She owns both and it's "Shiny! My precious..." all over again.
    • Superheroes are the best heroes and the best superheroes are Earth's Mightiest Heroes.
    • Everyone should eat some shwarma because it's delicious and her favorite food ever.
    • Both a weakness and a strength, ice is just a bad topic in general.
    • She loves classic rock, especially AC/DC and Guns N' Roses (but she really likes pretty much anything from the 70's and 80's). She will sing along, though it's not too good.
    Other:
    Her relationship with space and the otherworldly is a love-hate relationship because space does not like the arc reactor but it really loves the tesseract. Though not as well known, she does like her non-movie Avengers and Avengers-to-be and will reference them.
Ehhh... so... I know I said you could keep most things in the CS the same, but I wasn't trying to encourage just copy/pasting everything, seeing as how that just sort of feels... wrong? But, yeah, this CS is like 95% the same as the original, and I'm not sure I can really give that the go-ahead. I'd prefer it if you put things in your own words.

Besides, these CS's are usually a good litmus test to see if new members actually understand everything they should know about how this world works. There are a lot of common mistakes that I often see in the first drafts of CS's that allow me to catch big misunderstandings before they become a problem. It would be nice if you wrote all that yourself, so I could potentially catch anything I need to.

Also, your lists are formatted oddly in this. 'Home', 'quirks', etc are all bullet points listed under 'abilities and equipment', as opposed to being their own section... you might want to fix that.

I'll come back and look at the Minecraft CS a bit later.

Ehhh... so... I know I said you could keep most things in the CS the same, but I wasn't trying to encourage just copy/pasting everything, seeing as how that just sort of feels... wrong? But, yeah, this CS is like 95% the same as the original, and I'm not sure I can really give that the go-ahead. I'd prefer it if you put things in your own words.

Besides, these CS's are usually a good litmus test to see if new members actually understand everything they should know about how this world works. There are a lot of common mistakes that I often see in the first drafts of CS's that allow me to catch big misunderstandings before they become a problem. It would be nice if you wrote all that yourself, so I could potentially catch anything I need to.

Also, your lists are formatted oddly in this. 'Home', 'quirks', etc are all bullet points listed under 'abilities and equipment', as opposed to being their own section... you might want to fix that.

I'll come back and look at the Minecraft CS a bit later.

Okay. I'll fix it.

She is obsessed with diamonds, and is often exploring the most dangerous places to look for them. Is also caught talking about them a lot.
Hah. I want to say that she and Steven Universe might have something in common here, but I'm not sure they'd really be on the same page if they ever started talking about 'diamonds'... XD

Anyway!! The rest of this CS looks good. I'll add it to the accepted list. ^^

I'll also get you a quick list of where everyone's characters are and what they're doing, so that you can jump into the IC. Just make sure you read the general summary first. Thankfully, I updated the general summary recently enough that there's very little I'll have to talk about or recap in my 'custom summary', which makes things easier for me. ^^

@neobendium

WHERE CHARACTERS ARE CURRENTLY:

Trigun, Submachine, Cowboy Bebop, and Teen Titans are all exactly where they left off in the general summary — having just been bamboozled by a teleporting Exdeath.

The "screaming group" — AKA Type-Moon, A Dark Room, Touhou, Don't Hug Me, Star Wars, Mass Effect, and Megaman — aren't currently doing much of anything important. They came together talking about the destruction that had occurred in the city lately, and they've mostly just been derping around ever since. There have been plans to split this group up so that these characters can all go on doing other things, however. So, if you really want to interact with this group, I recommend waiting until we really know for sure what we're doing with them.

Sherlock, Doctor Who, Fire Emblem, Final Fantasy, and Dragon Age are all still in the WWII museum, fighting Daleks and Cybermen and wondering who took control of the TARDIS (again, basically exactly where the general summary left off).

JoJo, Beatles, Undertale, and RvB are all hanging out on JoJo's Island, which is where the Beatles flew the TARDIS to. After he and RvB got out of the TARDIS, JoJo tried to destroy it, because apparently he's had a less-than-ideal history with the Doctor and "people who control time = bad", according to JoJo. Anyway, he launched an attack at it and the TARDIS was gone without a trace after the blast cleared.

Pokemon, Wizard101, Kagerou, and Danganronpa are all gathering outside of Exdeath's tower, getting ready to fight him.

On a miscellaneous note, Space Dandy has gotten lost somewhere.

Aaand I think that's it. o_o Just one request, though — I'd appreciate if your intro post for Minecraft didn't start with her just waking up at the start of a new day… because, if I'm going to make any effort to keep track of the passage of time in this RP, it's gotta be at least mid-afternoon by now.

Ah crud, these new characters make me want to shove in my second character I have in mind for this rp. orz I'll wait until the screaming group splits to put her up though, since I don't want her in the same place as Kagerou.

@Kagayours

Awesome, thanks! (I'll be done editing Avengers in a few hours, and that's probably when I'll slip Minecraft into the IC.)

Merk... I wanted to write a post for Touhou and Megaman today, but I just can't seem to focus on sitting down and writing a post for whatever reason, at least for the Touhou/Megaman dual group. Other stuff, sure, but for some reason I can't seem to get into the flow for those two. Can someone else please write the base post where someone suggest splitting up?

She had a crush on Quicksilver and refuses to acknowledge his death in public, feeling confident that he will be back. He has to! I mean, come on. This is Marvel. No one is ever truly dead.
I feel like she and Doctor Who would have a lot to talk about.

Anyway! This version looks good. I'll add it to the accepted list. ^^

I feel like she and Doctor Who would have a lot to talk about.

Anyway! This version looks good. I'll add it to the accepted list. ^^

Awesome! Thanks!

FullSizeRender_18.jpg

So there's this icon that shows up in the corner of the touch screen on RH Megamix... and I never really put any thought into what it was, or bothered to tinker with it. I guess I assumed it was just normal language settings stuff.

BUT, if you tap it...

FullSizeRender_1_2.jpg

IT CHANGES ALL THE AUDIO BACK TO ITS ORIGINAL JAPANESE VERSION.

But it leaves the menus and most of the rest of the game in English, so that you can still make sense of what you're doing, and only changes the audio, so you can enjoy all the Japanese voice clips that honestly just sound so much better than the English VA's a lot of the time!! OwO

OOOAAAAAAUUUGHHH "DEKIDEKIDEKIDESU KA", HERE I COME!!

Those Zodiacs made me chuckle a bit. Gj.

Reactions: Kagayours
Short Undertale post is short. BUT, given the fact that Gwazi apparently didn't notice my attempts at having Undertale interact with RvB, followed by me not realizing that he hadn't noticed as well as me not noticing that he was still responding to the whole TARDIS thing, causing me to accidentally ignore him when I posted for the Beatles and then not noticing any of this until I went back to write a post for Undertale, thus leading to me deciding to just call it a wash and just roll with it instead of going back to fix it... I guess it isn't really surprising that it's a short post.