CONCEPT: Imagine that the fandoms sometimes have these get-togethers where they allow others to experience all of their worst blunders. You know, the entries in a series that even most of the fans can't defend.

For example, Doctor Who would probably show Love and Monsters. OR maybe some of the really bad episodes from the 80's.

Star Wars always has the holiday special to fall back on...

Any older cartoon fandom that's ever had one of those shitty live action movies made can show that.

The Beatles can show off Revolution 9, and all the other fandoms in the room will just sit there uncomfortably, staring wide-eyed at the music player as this is not at all what any of them expected, until finally someone is just like "...What the fuck was that."

AND THE BEST PART -- and this isn't even a fandom we've ever had here but like stay with me -- so you have Sonic at one of these little gatherings, and a lot of the other fandoms there, especially the other video game fandoms, already know what game he brought, as many of them are at least vaguely familiar with it. And when it's finally Sonic's turn to boot the game up, a lot of the other fandoms are like "I mean... it can't be that bad... not after everything else we've seen tonight." But Sonic just sits back with this smug look on his face like "Nah, go ahead and play it -- play it if you don't think it's so bad". And then he can barely control his laughter as he watches everyone react to how bafflingly and frustratingly bad it is as they struggle to play the game.

I could go on about that last bit for quite a while, but I think you get the idea. XD

Type-Moon has the Tsukihime anime adaptation.

It's so bad, that the fandom pretends it never even happened.

Unsure if FE has anything...

Type-Moon has the Tsukihime anime adaptation.

It's so bad, that the fandom pretends it never even happened.
Ah yes, the Moon people. :3

Reactions: Takumi and Minerva
Hm. I'm sure Pokemon might have something from the anime or games, but nothing really comes to mind.

Megaman would bring Megaman Battle Network 4. Even the fans of the Battle Network series, a group of six games (not counting spinoffs) that is already mocked by a large chunk of the original Megaman fanbase, pretend the game doesn't exist and that the series just has strange numbering :P. Either that or MM8, which is generally considered to be the wordt 'normal' Megaman game.

Final Fantasy... Hmm, FFXIV 1.0, I guess? It was an MMO that was so badly received, it was canonically destroyed by Meteor XD. It would be either that one or All The Bravest, a mobile game that coupled boring gameplay with an insane amount of DLC ($4,- to buy the base game, and about $50,- to buy all the DLC that would actually make the game remotely interesting). The rest of the games are liked or disliked purely on personal opinion, but those two are despised by just about everyone.

And TLoZ would of course bring the Philips Cd-i games XD

Reactions: Takumi
@Kagayours Scooby Doo has a few things. The four live action movies and/or the last two series.( Some people hate the goofiness of Be cool and others hate the darkness of Mystery INC.) There are also the Scrappy years for Scooby Doo( fans also detest that.) and of course.... the worst of the worst is saved for last. One series we don't talk about. Shaggy and Scooby Doo Get a Clue. ( Scooby's fandom has a lot of those bad things to being. Just dedicate a day to him.)

Kagerou's ultimate shame would be the anime before it was put on dvd and blu ray. At least, the bit introducing Ayano to her new siblings. God that cgi was horrible.

I'm not sure if my current characters have any such things from their fandoms.

DHMIS doesn't really have anything that could count as that. Unless you want to count EVERYTHING. Because let's be honest, some things you just can't explain in this series.
Wizard101....to be honest I haven't been a consistent enough fan to know if there's anything like that. Maybe the early stuff, but I don't remember what it was like when it just started out. I played like 5-6 years ago, and only picked it up again recently.
ADR....not too sure about that one, either. There might be something in the web version of A Dark Room but probably nothing that would be denial-worthy. Tbh it doesn't really much of a franchise to screw up.
And as for Submachine.... Yeah not too sure about that either. Mateutsz is perfect tbh (exaggeration but he's great), and there's nothing of his i would call shameful or cringe-worthy or fan-denial-worthy in any of his works.

If i had Yu-Gi-Oh, YGOTAS (oh ho ho ho ho...), Professor Layton (ohohhoohooohoooooo i know EXACTLY what theirs would be...), Happy Tree Friends...then yeah I can totally think of stuff.
YGO would be Season 0/first series (and its cooresponding manga volumes). There's just so much...wtf in there..... Though season 0/1st series is fricking GREAT.
YGOTAS....first episode definitely. LittleKuriboh has made parodies of his first episode because it just sucks that much.
Professor Layton....definitely The Ferris Wheel scene. at least for me. It's just so... lol wtf.... The rainbow at the end doesn't make the last shots any less awkward. Bonus: watch it with this music in the BG. For the first game the cutscenes in the bonus menu don't have the BG music they do in-game, which really sucks because those scenes just don't feel the same when you rewatch them without the in-game music :'( . They fixed that in the second game though.

lol yeah that's all I got.

Reactions: Kagayours
OwO I updated Steven Universe's appearance!!

Now, I've been planning on doing this practically ever since I finished the original one. I wasn't happy with how the first one came out for a number of reasons, but most of those reasons were design related -- the hair was way too pointy, Pearl's nose seemed-out-of-place (and I feel like I based her too heavily off of Pearl to begin with), she was too skinny, etc. ALSO, in-canon, gems can change their appearances when they regenerate from their gem form, so, I have a perfectly good reason to change it. :P

BUT NOW!! Now that I've finally gotten around to drawing her... oohhhhh I'm so happy. It's just so much better than the last one. :,D

I MEAN, LOOK!

IMG_0747.jpg

FullSizeRender_20.jpg

OwO I'm so happy... it just looks so much more realistic. And, and, I did this all in ONE DAY. I started today thinking "I really need to get back into the habit of drawing stuff -- I guess I'll at least start on a new picture of SU" and then I ACTUALLY FINISHED THE ENTIRE THING. SKETCH, INKING, AND COLORING. O_O Do you know what a big deal that is for me?? I've always been envious of artists that can do something like that start-to-finish in practically one sitting, but I always thought I didn't have the stamina, not to mention just a lack of skill slowing me down, having wasted so much time during my teen years...

But now, LOOK WHAT I CAN DO! And this is after spending several weeks guiltily not practicing art at all...!! ;w; I'm just so happy with myself right now...!

@Kagayours

Considering how most artists view art as something time consuming and that should be taken steadily, I'd say you did a pretty good job. owob

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
ALSO

Remember a while back when I posted photos of those weird Barbies I saw at a garage sale?

I also posted them to Tumblr that same day, and now they are the most popular post I've ever made on Tumblr, with over 1,000 notes and counting.

This is what I'm going to be remembered for, folks.

IMPORTANT UPDATE

@Gwazi Magnum @AquaTheLita @Neobullseye @Rithas @Minerva @JoJo

I JUST SPILLED WATER ON MY LAPTOP. As of right now, there is no telling whether or not I'll be able to get it working again. Needless to say, a phone is not an ideal method of Internet access, so uh... While it's not too difficult for me to make quick visits here, I don't think I'll be able to do much of anything IMPORTANT for a while.

I would like someone to please tag everyone that I didn't tag here and make sure that they see this. Flipping back and forth between this and the OP to make sure I got everyone is not as easy on a phone, and, tagging off of memory, I know for a fact I'm missing people.

Please be patient with me. There's a lot of uncertainty right now and I don't really know what I'm going to do.

• Thank You
Reactions: Raven
  • Love
Reactions: Takumi and Rithas
IMPORTANT UPDATE

@Gwazi Magnum @AquaTheLita @Neobullseye @Rithas @Minerva @JoJo

I JUST SPILLED WATER ON MY LAPTOP. As of right now, there is no telling whether or not I'll be able to get it working again. Needless to say, a phone is not an ideal method of Internet access, so uh... While it's not too difficult for me to make quick visits here, I don't think I'll be able to do much of anything IMPORTANT for a while.

I would like someone to please tag everyone that I didn't tag here and make sure that they see this. Flipping back and forth between this and the OP to make sure I got everyone is not as easy on a phone, and, tagging off of memory, I know for a fact I'm missing people.

Please be patient with me. There's a lot of uncertainty right now and I don't really know what I'm going to do.
@neobendium @CandyPrincess @chaosheart13 @Takumi @Raven @LuckycoolHawk3

IMPORTANT UPDATE

Ouch, that's rough. Hopefully you can get that fixed.

Reactions: Kagayours and Raven
@Kagayours
How often does shit like this happen on Tumblr?

13567214_1752798291625222_2936162465189850965_n.png

>clutches heart at @Raven 's new avatar pic

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffrick (> ~ <)

Reactions: Raven