Could I reserve Attack on Titan?

Could I reserve Attack on Titan?
That's another adoptable fandom (and one that's actually been pretty important in a lot of events in the IC thus far), so it would take me a little while to get around to telling you all the important details. But, if you're still cool with all that, then, yeah, I can reserve him for you.

• Thank You
Reactions: Takumi
I'm totally cool with that*puts on shades*

Totally cool.

So now we have Council members ready, for whatever group of characters decides to go back to the crater. ^^

I'm assuming Soul Eater and Black Butler.

Either way they're funny.

Reactions: Kagayours
I'm assuming Soul Eater and Black Butler.
Correct. XD

I had a feeling Soul Eater would be obvious, but I'm glad people could recognize both of them off of such little info. :D

Welp, I posted a thing. Hopefully it's good? *faints on his keyboard*

In other news, apparently England really doesn't want to have anything to do with europe anymore, considering they pulled another 'Brexit' this night :P

In other news, apparently England really doesn't want to have anything to do with europe anymore, considering they pulled another 'Brexit' this night :P
.....Please define "another Brexit". >_>

.....Please define "another Brexit". >_>
Football :P. England lost the eight finals of the Europe Championship Cup against Iceland.

Hm, I wonder if this means England will not participate in Eurovision?

England can team up with us Americans and we'll have our own Eurovision!!

That'll show 'em.

Reactions: Raven
Short Undertale post is short. BUT, given the fact that Gwazi apparently didn't notice my attempts at having Undertale interact with RvB, followed by me not realizing that he hadn't noticed as well as me not noticing that he was still responding to the whole TARDIS thing, causing me to accidentally ignore him when I posted for the Beatles and then not noticing any of this until I went back to write a post for Undertale, thus leading to me deciding to just call it a wash and just roll with it instead of going back to fix it... I guess it isn't really surprising that it's a short post.
... So now what? ;A;

... So now what? ;A;
?? Now we move on. I said I wasn't going to change anything -- so I made a post that just kind of rolled with it.

Just pretend nothing happened. Keep going.

Nah, Eurovision has nothing to to with the European Union. In fact, about half a dozen contestants each year are not even in the continent of Europe, with Australia being the most extreme example of all time :P

*Finishes watching GoT*

DUN DUN! DUN DUN DUN DUN! DUN DUN DUN DUN!

HOLY SHIT THOSE LAST TWO EPISODES WERE AMAZING! <3

Type-Moon, don't be like that. We need to work together now, not fight wach other, Okay?

Says the person who just attacked DHM.

Also, prepare to get your ass beat by a Tsundere, you... You Baka!

...Wait a minute. Did I really... *facepalm* How in the name of Yu Yevon did I manage to misspell "with" as "wach"? The letters aren't even remotely close on the keyboard >_<.

CONCEPT: Imagine that the fandoms sometimes have these get-togethers where they allow others to experience all of their worst blunders. You know, the entries in a series that even most of the fans can't defend.

For example, Doctor Who would probably show Love and Monsters. OR maybe some of the really bad episodes from the 80's.

Star Wars always has the holiday special to fall back on...

Any older cartoon fandom that's ever had one of those shitty live action movies made can show that.

The Beatles can show off Revolution 9, and all the other fandoms in the room will just sit there uncomfortably, staring wide-eyed at the music player as this is not at all what any of them expected, until finally someone is just like "...What the fuck was that."

AND THE BEST PART -- and this isn't even a fandom we've ever had here but like stay with me -- so you have Sonic at one of these little gatherings, and a lot of the other fandoms there, especially the other video game fandoms, already know what game he brought, as many of them are at least vaguely familiar with it. And when it's finally Sonic's turn to boot the game up, a lot of the other fandoms are like "I mean... it can't be that bad... not after everything else we've seen tonight." But Sonic just sits back with this smug look on his face like "Nah, go ahead and play it -- play it if you don't think it's so bad". And then he can barely control his laughter as he watches everyone react to how bafflingly and frustratingly bad it is as they struggle to play the game.

I could go on about that last bit for quite a while, but I think you get the idea. XD