On related notes:

In Scotland, the majority of people voted for remain in literally every subregion, scoring the highest Remain rate with 62% of all voters. They really, really don't like being taken out of the EU against their will, and are already calling for another referendum for independence, likely hoping to be able to join the EU in their own right. Last time an referendom for independence was held, a small majority voted in favour of staying in the UK, likely because the UK was part of the EU and an independent Scotland wouldn't instantly become a member. With that limiter gone, a new referendum could very likely end up in Scotland splitting off.

Meanwhile in Northern Ireland, things get a bit more messy. Again the majority of people voted for remain, but the camps are even more rigidly split here; Catholics mass-voted for remain, while the Protestants mass-voted for a Brexit. These two groups have been at each others' throats for decades, only living in relative peace since about the last century with a lot of help from the UK. Already Nationalist parties are stating that GB no longer has any say over the area of Northern Ireland, instead wanting independence/unification with the 'main' Ireland. Things could get very, very messy over there...

In short, the United Kingdom might not be so united anymore for much longer.
And Wales just continues to be completely irrelevant. :P

It's really starting to sound like the UK didn't want to leave, only England did.

And Wales just continues to be completely irrelevant. :P

It's really starting to sound like the UK didn't want to leave, only England did.
Wales had a majority vote to leave too, actually, albeit a smaller one -- not to mention their numbers are much smaller to begin with. But yeah, England is easily the biggest player here (with the exception of London and the surrounding areas, by far the largest chunk of Pro-EU voters within England).

On another related note, Gibraltar will actually likely have the biggest issues due to the Brexit. Gibraltar is an exclave of the UK situated all the way to the south of Spain, with which it shares its only land border. Both the UK and Spain consider Gibraltar to belong to them, something that has led to political conflicts in the past and even has its effects in the current day (think jerkass border guards). Gibraltar itself meanwhile states that it most definitely does not belong to Spain (their opinions on whether they belong to the UK are mixed). For obvious reasons though, Gibraltar voted in favour of staying with the EU with a tremendous margin of 96% over 4% wanting to leave. Again, this is something that will likely raise some serious issues in the future to come.

Wales had a majority vote to leave too, actually, albeit a smaller one -- not to mention their numbers are much smaller to begin with. But yeah, England is easily the biggest player here (with the exception of London and the surrounding areas, by far the largest chunk of Pro-EU voters within England).

On another related note, Gibraltar will actually likely have the biggest issues due to the Brexit. Gibraltar is an exclave of the UK situated all the way to the south of Spain, with which it shares its only land border. Both the UK and Spain consider Gibraltar to belong to them, something that has led to political conflicts in the past and even has its effects in the current day (think jerkass border guards). Gibraltar itself meanwhile states that it most definitely does not belong to Spain (their opinions on whether they belong to the UK are mixed). For obvious reasons though, Gibraltar voted in favour of staying with the EU with a tremendous margin of 96% over 4% wanting to leave. Again, this is something that will likely raise some serious issues in the future to come.
In other words England literally went "Fuck you" to every other country in the world? XD

But you remember, don't you! That one time the Beatles turned out to be Aliens?

No I really don't remember that, actually, care to fill me in? XD

No I really don't remember that, actually, care to fill me in? XD
You said something like this, obscure comic a while back? :/

Regardless I'm keeping it. :P

You said something like this, obscure comic a while back? :/

Regardless I'm keeping it. :P
...You mean the thing where the Doctor implied that John Lennon specifically was a time traveler?

Cuz uh... I'd say that's not quite the same thing. XD

...You mean the thing where the Doctor implied that John Lennon specifically was a time traveler?

Sherlock's logic:

Premisse A1 - The Doctor is a time traveller
Premisse A2 - The Doctor is an alien

Premisse B1 - John Lennon is a time traveller
Premisse B2 - John Lennon is part of the Beatles
Conclusion B - Thus, The Beatles is a time traveller

Premisse AB- All other known time travellers are aliens
Conclusion AB - It can be assumed that Beatles is an alien.

Sherlock's logic:

Premisse A1 - The Doctor is a time traveller
Premisse A2 - The Doctor is an alien

Premisse B1 - John Lennon is a time traveller
Premisse B2 - John Lennon is part of the Beatles
Conclusion B - Thus, The Beatles is a time traveller

Premisse AB- All other known time travellers are aliens
Conclusion AB - It can be assumed that Beatles is an alien.
It makes perfect sense! :D

On a related note:

tumblr_ntgmclupCU1rnu8hdo4_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ntgmclupCU1rnu8hdo5_r1_400.gif

tumblr_ntgmclupCU1rnu8hdo6_r1_400.gif

Here's some footage of John Lennon's son acting suspiciously Time Lord-esque... XD

It makes perfect sense! :D
On that note, have some more stuff that seems to make perfect sense, yey is obviously wrong :P

X*X = Y
X² = Y
√Y = X

Inf. * Inf. = Inf.
Inf² = Inf.
√Inf. = Inf.
Inf. / Inf. = Inf.

Anything divided by itself = 1
Thus, Inf. / Inf. = 1
Therefore, 1 = Inf.

Anything divided by Inf. = 0.000...
Inf. / Inf. = 0.000...
Therefore, 1 = Inf. = 0.000...

And that is why you shouldn't try dividing stuff by infinity :P

Reactions: Takumi
On that note, have some more stuff that seems to make perfect sense, yey is obviously wrong :P

X*X = Y
X² = Y
√Y = X

Inf. * Inf. = Inf.
Inf² = Inf.
√Inf. = Inf.
Inf. / Inf. = Inf.

Anything divided by itself = 1
Inf. / Inf. = 1
Therefore, 1 = Inf.

Anything divided by Inf. = 0.000...
Inf. / Inf. = 0.000...
Therefore, 1 = Inf. = 0.000...

And that is why you shouldn't try dividing stuff by infinity :P
I see no problem with this math. It's the same kind Brexit used for the economy no? :P

Remember that time that I felt the need to use Tumblr Savior to blacklist all of France?

Well, I have now blacklisted all of Europe. ...I wish I didn't have to keep doing this. >_>

Remember that time that I felt the need to use Tumblr Savior to blacklist all of France?

Well, I have now blacklisted all of Europe. ...I wish I didn't have to keep doing this. >_>
You could just... not block them? :P

You could just... not block them? :P
But then I have to listen to Tumblr's immensely pro-stay majority talk about how fascists and racists have won and boil down the entirety of Brexit down to an immigration issue and start throwing around fancy hashtags like "#HateWins" and saying things like "this is why people over 50 shouldn't be able to vote" -- acting as if every single person who voted leave is some conservative far-right hack who personally wants to drag the UK down into the pits of hell, tooth and nail.

Now, I don't want to undermine the importance of this major world event. I think it's good to stay informed. But Tumblr is definitely not looking like the best of news sources right now, especially when they're off-handedly supporting the censorship of older generations. I don't care if that started as a joke or what -- that's a fucked up thing to say, and it makes these people look like fucking extremists that I'm legitimately uncomfortable being around.

Now, some people have brought up legitimately good points as to why they're upset about the results of this, and I'm not acting as if leaving was for-sure the right way to go -- personally I'm kind of torn on it. And, like... I sympathize with where a lot of these people are coming from, but I just don't like the attitude of all the DiscourseTM ​surrounding it. At the very least, I understand that it's a complicated issue, and I'd hate to be a Tumblr user who actually voted leave. I imagine sharing such a thing would be seen as just as heinous as offense as showing off sketchbooks and sketchbooks filled to the brim with skinny Rose Quartz fanart.

Now, I'm willing to bet a lot of people don't actually have hostile intentions and just aren't thinking very hard about what they're reblogging -- I've done it, too. Tumblr makes it very easy to do that. Which is why I haven't gone on massive unfollowing sprees. But, for the time being, I'm really not liking the rhetoric that's being tossed around, and I'd rather do without it.

Which is why, for the time being, words such as "Britain", "UK", and "EU" (among other things) are all blacklisted -- and I'm pretty sure that list of terms basically includes the entirety of Europe.

But then I have to listen to Tumblr's immensely pro-stay majority talk about how fascists and racists have won and boil down the entirety of Brexit down to an immigration issue and start throwing around fancy hashtags like "#HateWins" and saying things like "this is why people over 50 shouldn't be able to vote" -- acting as if every single person who voted leave is some conservative far-right hack who personally wants to drag the UK into the depths of hell, tooth and nail.

Now, I don't want to undermine the importance of this major world event. I think it's good to stay informed. But Tumblr is definitely not looking like the best of news sources right now, especially when they're off-handedly supporting the censorship of older generations. I don't care if that started as a joke or what -- that's a fucked up thing to say, and it makes these people look like fucking extremists that I'm legitimately uncomfortable being around.

Now, some people have brought up legitimately good points as to why they're upset about the results of this, and I'm not acting as if leaving was for-sure the right way to go -- personally I'm kind of torn on it. And, like... I sympathize with where a lot of these people are coming from, but I just don't like the attitude of all the DiscourseTM ​surrounding it. At the very least, I understand that it's a complicated issue, and I'd hate to be a Tumblr user who actually voted leave. I imagine sharing such a thing would be seen as just as heinous as offense as showing off sketchbooks and sketchbooks filled to the brim with skinny Rose Quartz fanart.

Now, I'm willing to bet a lot of people don't actually have hostile intentions and just aren't thinking very hard about what they're reblogging -- I've done it, too. Tumblr makes it very easy to do that. Which is why I haven't gone on massive unfollowing sprees. But, for the time being, I'm really not liking the rhetoric that's being tossed around, and I'd rather do without it.

Which is why, for the time being, words such as "Britain", "UK", and "EU" (among other things) are all blacklisted -- and I'm pretty sure that list of terms basically includes the entirety of Europe.
Oh right... Tumblr is likely pushing it's privilege schedule in all this exclusively. >.<
I can understand blocking them then.

I ended up being pro-remain myself... But I know better than to think the other side was nothing but racists.

Oh right... Tumblr is likely pushing it's privilege schedule in all this exclusively. >.<
I can understand blocking them then.
I mean, I feel the need to point out that this has nothing to do with privilege, per se... unless we're just using that as a shorthand for all the toxic sides of Tumblr now. But... yeah. >_>

Hell, I'm not even sure what stereotypical Tumblr values the pro-remain movement would align with. If the EU is really as bureaucratic as some people have claimed, then you'd think Tumblr would be up-in-arms against that, too.

Meh. Point is, it's kind of a mess, which is why I'd rather stay away from it.

I think the best thing to do would be to find a way to split the group up into two or even three parts. There's even a decent IC excuse; namely, the whole thing with Exdeath, whose location is still unknown to this group. Of course, that still leaves the question of what said two new groups would do next, seeing as making them actually reach Exdeath's Tower would only complicate the problem.
Yeah they should probably split up to search the city. Someone will probably suggest that soon enough.

i wonder...obviously they're going to decide who goes with who, but should we try to make it so that we separate the characters we each have in that group (like, for me, DHM and ADR wouldn't be together)? Or just let the groups fall where they may?

We could have one group investigate the Crash Site. One group investigate like, a city park or something, and one group brush off the Giant tower that's forming and go somewhere else.
A small group investigating the crash site for clues sounds like a good idea. ADR and/or Mass Effect should definitely be in that group since they obviously know where it is. I say Mass Effect; ADR will probably want to hunt the guy down rather than investigate the crash site (he's more of a travel-and-kill-and-loot type than an explore-and-learn type).

Maybe one group/person can go let the council know that "hey the city is still destroyed...you guys should get on that."

And as for a third group....idk. probably a park like you suggested or whatever

oh and as far as @Kagayours 's question... yeah i didn't exactly have any plans for mine other than to simply be there and do stuff. Once they find Exdeath I have vague ideas about how they're gonna act but nothing beyond or before that. They're just gonna try to find the guy.

And...obviously someone's gonna have to keep a close eye on DHM XD.

Last edited by a moderator:
i wonder...obviously they're going to decide who goes with who, but should we try to make it so that we separate the characters we each have in that group (like, for me, DHM and ADR wouldn't be together)? Or just let the groups fall where they may?
Strategically splitting up the awkward double-dosing of characters going on in that group would probably be the best idea. XD

How I feel about Brexit
giphy.gif

So Basically,

5H3nWrr.jpg

You know you wanna lads