You know you wanna lads
No offense but I'm pretty sure you're the only other Irish person here.

So I'm not sure which other "lads" you're referring to here. XD

No offense but I'm pretty sure you're the only other Irish person here.

So I'm not sure which other "lads" you're referring to here. XD
Scotland, Northern Ireland.

Scottish independent party says their going to have another referendum.

Sinn fein says their going to have a referendum for a united Ireland (IT'S COMING HOME LADS)

Also, the easiest way Scotland can join rejoin the EU if they leave is to unite with Ireland. As Spain will definitely attempt to veto any attempt an independent Scotland makes to join.

I mean, Northern Ireland still a very small chance, but there's a chance.

Also, now that we're the only English speaking country left in the EU, we're going to have even more corporations.

Scotland, Northern Ireland.

Scottish independent party says their going to have another referendum.

Sinn fein says their going to have a referendum for a united Ireland (IT'S COMING HOME LADS)

Also, the easiest way Scotland can join rejoin the EU if they leave is to unite with Ireland. As Spain will definitely attempt to veto any attempt an independent Scotland makes to join.

I mean, Northern Ireland still a very small chance, but there's a chance.

Also, now that we're the only English speaking country left in the EU, we're going to have even more corporations.
Oh. I get Ireland and Scotland confused a lot of the time.

....I'm going to go back to immersing myself in the politics of a fictional world now.

this is why people over 50 shouldn't be able to vote" --

Wait, what?

I hate this "Older Generations Ruined the Country for us!" Type bullshit.

What if one of their friends said "I voted leave" what would they say, then? Just leave their friend?

I just found out my friend has no idea who rebecca black and "friday" is.

Like dude, whaaaa?

Like, whaaaa!?

Did he lost memory of the last ten years!?

I just found out my friend has no idea who rebecca black and "friday" is.

Like dude, whaaaa?

Like, whaaaa!?

Did he lost memory of the last ten years!?
It's Friday, Friday, gotta get down on Friday- *shotdead* Honestly, your friend is lucky to have never heard of the song before.

I found this comment on YouTube:

Music--ALL MUSIC--is art. It can be Debussy, Beethoven, The Sex Pistols, Skrillex, Woody Guthrie, Miles Davis, Nine Inch Nails. Even Yoko Ono and Justin Bieber create music that many find beautiful. I love this world man. There is so much good in it

Something I agree with! Yes, I make fun of Justin Bieber and modern Pop music for being "Bad", but to be fair, it's still music people like. Even if I don't personally like it doesn't mean it's not music.

Unfortunately some guy had to ruin the moment:

yoko ono-justin beiber create music?no-noise pollution.learn what great is instead of mediocre.

Nice job, Internet.

I found this comment on YouTube:

Something I agree with! Yes, I make fun of Justin Bieber and modern Pop music for being "Bad", but to be fair, it's still music people like. Even if I don't personally like it doesn't mean it's not music.

Unfortunately some guy had to ruin the moment:

Nice job, Internet.
I was going to say something about how I'm glad someone is sort of defending Yoko Ono, even if the context of it implies she's still "bad" by general standards...

But now I'm a lot more intrigued by how the second guy placed a hyphen between Yoko Ono and Justin Bieber, as if he's referring to the two of them performing together, which would be... interesting, if nothing else.

And, I mean, the world has already seen a Paul McCartney/Kanye West collab, so, anything is possible at this point.

I was going to say something about how I'm glad someone is sort of defending Yoko Ono, even if the context of it implies she's still "bad" by general standards...

But now I'm a lot more intrigued by how the second guy placed a hyphen between Yoko Ono and Justin Bieber, as if he's referring to the two of them performing together, which would be... interesting, if nothing else.

And, I mean, the world has already seen a Paul McCartney/Kanye West collab, so, anything is possible at this point.
"YOU LOVED THE MCCARTNEY-KANYE COLLAB! NOW, HERE'S THE SEQUEL YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!"

• Love
Reactions: Kagayours
So today I learned that there is a significant overlap between Undertale fans and Rhythm Heaven fans.

And there are people who edit the Undertale boss fights to look like Rhythm Heaven minigames.

...They work really well, though. OwO

Hell, I'm not even sure what stereotypical Tumblr values the pro-remain movement would align with.
The part where a big part of Brexit was to handle immigration, which can be spun to be Islamphobia. :P
If the EU is really as bureaucratic as some people have claimed, then you'd think Tumblr would be up-in-arms against that, too.
Except that's an issue that actually exists. :3
Oh. I get Ireland and Scotland confused a lot of the time.

Note: I've been debating changing the name of the "drop-out fandoms" to "adoptable fandoms". ...It might inspire more people to give these titles a good home.

So today I learned that there is a significant overlap between Undertale fans and Rhythm Heaven fans.

And there are people who edit the Undertale boss fights to look like Rhythm Heaven minigames.

...They work really well, though. OwO
That's beautiful.

Allow me to ruin improve it with something that the first video reminded me of because i read the title wrong and jumped to conclusions.

I hope i formatted that right...

Updates!

@Gwazi Magnum @AquaTheLita @Minerva @Neobullseye @Rithas @JoJo @CandyPrincess @chaosheart13 @Takumi @Raven @LuckycoolHawk9

1) Remember way back when I said that the whole "fandoms can teleport between the Fandomverse and the real world whenever they want just by thinking about it" thing was really outdated and didn't make a ton of sense anymore, especially since not a single person has really made use of it? And the idea was tossed around about fandoms having handheld devices given to them by the Council that can transport them back and forth? Well, I finally made all of that official -- and it's high time I did so, seeing as how I'd been disregarding the "teleporting with their mind" thing as non-canon for quite a while now, despite it still being on the OP up until just now... Anyway, I finally edited it under 'About the World'.

2) I added some things to the general summary to make it more up-to-date, especially since I noticed myself explaining a lot of the same plot points over and over again in the summaries I've been giving to new players -- and one of the main reasons I created the general summary was to save me the trouble of doing that. o_o However, I also noticed that adding on these newer details towards the end just makes the whole thing read kind of clunky, and it gives a disproportionate amount of detail to the newer bits, which, later down the line, will probably not be so relevant... So, this way of editing things isn't the most sustainable method, but, it'll do for now. I'm sure I'll fancy up the general summary on a later date and make it a lot cleaner-looking, but, I'm not too worried about it yet. Also, I added a thing that states when the general summary was last updated -- as I feel like that's an important thing to have.

3) I added Adventure Time to the drop-out list. Got that squared away...

4) I PMed Chillin (the guy who played OFF) asking if he still wants to be a part of the RP. Cuz, yeah, he technically wasn't a drop-out -- the deal was that I would put his character 'on hold' and then contact him again during the summer to ask if he still wants to be part of the RP, since he just seemed to be too busy towards the end of the last school year. And, well... it's summer. And high school's out. So, I PMed him about it. Now we just wait for a response.

Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Also, I made a thing because I was bored.

First, there was the Red Cross of St. George, the flag of England.
zw6maHW.png

Why a cross? Maybe England secretly wanted to be a Scandinavian state? \_(ツ)_/¯

Some time later, Wales joined England. However, nobody cared about them, seeing as the flag was never changed to symbolize their joining. In fact, even the country's name wasn't changed yet. Poor Wales, forever neglected by the sands of history D:.

Now, Scotland's joining, on the other hand, was much more acknowledged by everyone. The country's name officially became the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and the Scottish flag was added onto the Red Cross of St. George, creating this:
DcBW0eY.png

Note that the colors of the Scottish part are changed; the original Scottish flag is a much lighter blue. This is because obviously the Scottish are horrible at style <which explains the kilt> and thus don't deserve to pick their own colors. As for Wales, they were still completely ignored.

Finally, when Ireland joined, their flag was added in too (sort of), creating the Union Jack we all know to this day.
eM8iG0e.png

Of course, if Scotland would leave the UK, the latter would need a new flag yet again. I mean, it would be sort of rude to still claim your rule over a sovereign country in your flag, so yeah. Maybe symbolize the Scottish-English history by just leaving a border on the flag while keeping the inside blank?
4UZpLji.png

The same thing goes for when Northern Ireland (the non-Northern part is already gone) would leave; more edits!
gLMqPys.png

To make matters even more complicated, there are some votes going around for London going independent too. Considering they're pretty much the core of England, this is best symbolized be removing the middle cross too:
gbfwHPx.png

However, now we run into a problem: The flag is practically blank! We need more colors! What could we possibly add... AHA! There is one part left of Great Britain (more like Little Britain by now, really) that still has something!
L7FB3EM.gif

And that is the start of Wales' conquest of the entire world.

Also, I made a thing because I was bored.

First, there was the Red Cross of St. George, the flag of England.
zw6maHW.png

Why a cross? Maybe England secretly wanted to be a Scandinavian state? \_(ツ)_/¯

Some time later, Wales joined England. However, nobody cared about them, seeing as the flag was never changed to symbolize their joining. In fact, even the country's name wasn't changed yet. Poor Wales, forever neglected by the sands of history D:.

Now, Scotland's joining, on the other hand, was much more acknowledged by everyone. The country's name officially became the United Kingdom of Great Britain, and the Scottish flag was added onto the Red Cross of St. George, creating this:
DcBW0eY.png

Note that the colors of the Scottish part are changed; the original Scottish flag is a much lighter blue. This is because obviously the Scottish are horrible at style <which explains the kilt> and thus don't deserve to pick their own colors. As for Wales, they were still completely ignored.

Finally, when Ireland joined, their flag was added in too (sort of), creating the Union Jack we all know to this day.
eM8iG0e.png

Of course, if Scotland would leave the UK, the latter would need a new flag yet again. I mean, it would be sort of rude to still claim your rule over a sovereign country in your flag, so yeah. Maybe symbolize the Scottish-English history by just leaving a border on the flag while keeping the inside blank?
4UZpLji.png

The same thing goes for when Northern Ireland (the non-Northern part is already gone) would leave; more edits!
gLMqPys.png

To make matters even more complicated, there are some votes going around for London going independent too. Considering they're pretty much the core of England, this is best symbolized be removing the middle cross too:
gbfwHPx.png

However, now we run into a problem: The flag is practically blank! We need more colors! What could we possibly add... AHA! There is one part left of Great Britain (more like Little Britain by now, really) that still has something!
L7FB3EM.gif

And that is the start of Wales' conquest of the entire world.
I would say that you have too much free time, but, I mean, I'm the one who planned on looking up what some of our fandoms' zodiac signs would be, to see how well their personalities match what their signs say they should be. ...So I guess I'm not really one to judge.

I would say that you have too much free time, but, I mean, I'm the one who planned on looking up what some of our fandoms' zodiac signs would be, to see how well their personalities match what their signs say they should be. ...So I guess I'm not really one to judge.
Meanwhile I'm packing for camp tomorrow.

SPEAKING OF FANDOMS' ZODIAC SIGNS

I couldn't do all of them because I don't have that kind of mental stamina, so here are just a handful of them:

Doctor Who -- Sagittarius (Nov 23rd)
Sagittriuses are supposed to be truth-seekers who are interested in philosophy and religion and stuff... I guess that's kind of fitting for him. (I mean, he did have a bizarre number of episodes that challenged religion, especially in the Classic series.)

Undertale -- Virgo (Sept 15th)
...Darn. I was hoping for Gemini. Gemini are all about duality and opposites, so that would've made more sense.

Pokemon -- Pisces (Feb 27th)
Pisces are big dreamers who get caught up in their own fantasies. That seems extremely fitting, given just how much the Pokemon series captivated so many of us as kids, wanting to be the very best, like no one ever was. And, I mean, looking at how Pokemon Go is giving everyone the chance to live their biggest childhood dreams of catching Pokemon in the real world... yeah.

Beatles -- Cancer (June 25th) (Eyyyy happy b-day bug boy)
Cancers are sensitive and emotional little creatures, and if that doesn't fit the Beatles' long history of cute little love songs coupled with John Lennon's emotional laments then I don't know what does. ...The Beatles' sign also leaves a wide-open opportunity to make a dark joke about the reason why George Harrison died at the age of 58. So wide-open that it just feels too easy to say it outright.

Sherlock -- Leo (July 25th)
Leos are supposed to be charismatic individuals who love being the center of attention. And, I mean... 'loves being the center of attention'? Yeah, that sounds like Sherlock. But, 'charismatic'? Ehhh....

DHMIS -- Leo (July 29th)
Oh this guy's certainly the center of attention alright, though I'm not sure that's really what they're trying to do... And, again, I certainly wouldn't call this one 'charismatic'.

Steven Universe -- Scorpio (Nov 4th)
D: Steven Universe is too sweet and sensitive (and too character-driven) to be a scorpio!! Scorios are no-nonsense folks concerned with achieving their goals and not letting anything get in their way... and Steven just seems too laid-back for that.

Trigun -- Taurus (April 25th)
Tauruses are nice but very stubborn in achieving what they want... and, at the very least, I'd say Vash the Stampede is definitely the quintessential Taurus.

Cowboy Bebop -- Aries (April 3rd)
Aries are natural-born leaders that get things started and put new ideas into motion. That seems about right for an anime series as big and influential as Bebop.

RvB -- Aries (April 1st)
??? Ok, leader? No... but... he doesn't let anyone stop him from doing what he wants to do, and he's definitely good at setting things into motion. I'll give him that.

...I have no idea why I felt like spending time on this.

@Gwazi Magnum @AquaTheLita @Takumi

SPEAKING OF FANDOMS' ZODIAC SIGNS
who was speaking of Fandoms' zodiac signs?
I couldn't do all of them because I don't have that kind of mental stamina, so here are just a handful of them:

Doctor Who -- Sagittarius (Nov 23rd)
Sagittriuses are supposed to be truth-seekers who are interested in philosophy and religion and stuff... I guess that's kind of fitting for him. (I mean, he did have a bizarre number of episodes that challenged religion, especially in the Classic series.)

Undertale -- Virgo (Sept 15th)
...Darn. I was hoping for Gemini. Gemini are all about duality and opposites, so that would've made more sense.

Pokemon -- Pisces (Feb 27th)
Pisces are big dreamers who get caught up in their own fantasies. That seems extremely fitting, given just how much the Pokemon series captivated so many of us as kids, wanting to be the very best, like no one ever was. And, I mean, looking at how Pokemon Go is giving everyone the chance to live their biggest childhood dreams of catching Pokemon in the real world... yeah.

Beatles -- Cancer (June 25th) (Eyyyy happy b-day bug boy)
Cancers are sensitive and emotional little creatures, and if that doesn't fit the Beatles' long history of cute little love songs coupled with John Lennon's emotional laments then I don't know what does. ...The Beatles' sign also leaves a wide-open opportunity to make a dark joke about the reason why George Harrison died at the age of 58. So wide-open that it just feels too easy to say it outright.

Sherlock -- Leo (July 25th)
Leos are supposed to be charismatic individuals who love being the center of attention. And, I mean... 'loves being the center of attention'? Yeah, that sounds like Sherlock. But, 'charismatic'? Ehhh....

DHMIS -- Leo (July 29th)
Oh this guy's certainly the center of attention alright, though I'm not sure that's really what they're trying to do... And, again, I certainly wouldn't call this one 'charismatic'.

Steven Universe -- Scorpio (Nov 4th)
D: Steven Universe is too sweet and sensitive (and too character-driven) to be a scorpio!! Scorios are no-nonsense folks concerned with achieving their goals and not letting anything get in their way... and Steven just seems too laid-back for that.

Trigun -- Taurus (April 25th)
Tauruses are nice but very stubborn in achieving what they want... and, at the very least, I'd say Vash the Stampede is definitely the quintessential Taurus.

Cowboy Bebop -- Aries (April 3rd)
Aries are natural-born leaders that get things started and put new ideas into motion. That seems about right for an anime series as big and influential as Bebop.

RvB -- Aries (April 1st)
??? Ok, leader? No... but... he doesn't let anyone stop him from doing what he wants to do, and he's definitely good at setting things into motion. I'll give him that.
lol nice

to add some on to these, I'll do the rest of mine.

Wizard101 (September 2) would be a Virgo. Independant, helpful, loyal, determined....yep that definitely sounds like Morgan, no matter what school's personality she has.

Submachine was first released sometime in September (i found the month and year but not the day), so that would be either Virgo or Libra. I think libra actually fits better. Not by too much though.

A Dark Room would be Gemini (June 10). this is EXTREMELY fitting I think. From a site I like to use and trust a lot: "Gemini are extremely independent. They will not be pinned down by anyone or any rules. They need to experience the world on their own. Change and freedom are extremely important to Gemini, they will never let anyone dictate them, they are extremely independent and freedom is essential to their mental well being." Definitely sounds like ADR, being a roamer and an explorer.

I know he's not on my list anymore but Daymare Town (July 25) would be a Leo...not exactly as fitting as Cancer (which i thought he was but then i found the actual date).
...I have no idea why I felt like spending time on this.
cuz its cool stuff thats why