• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
@Takumi @Neobullseye @neobendium @A.O. Taku @LuckycoolHawk9 @Rithas @Minerva @Eru @Jill @Lstorm @Gwazi Magnum @Raven

Hey guys.

I'm sorry to say this, but it's time to shut this RP down. I'm still invested in the RP in theory, and I wish I could continue it, but, as many of you long-time players have probably already noticed, I'm really not capable of running RP's at this point in my life. The enjoyment I get from RPing just isn't enough to make up for the toll it takes on me nowadays, and, for the sake of my health, I really need to "trim the fat" off my life and focus on other things for a while.

My apologies especially to those of you who joined recently this past January. I know it sucks for the RP to close after you barely got a chance to get into it, but, I feel like it's best to just pull the plug now, rather than keeping this place in limbo for who-knows how much longer.

Thanks to all of you for sticking with me for as long as you have, though. It was fun while it lasted.

@Kagayours that sucks. I'm pretty sad to see this go, to be honest, but if it's taking a toll on your health then I completely understand. I'm proud of you for getting it to last this long- that's a feat in itself. I hope you can have a calmer life with less stress after shutting this down. :)

Good luck out there, friend!