I'll post soon. Promise.

Quick announcement (and I'm not even going to do a tagging spree because this won't even affect most of you):

My usual "catch up on RP stuff Saturday"... probably won't happen this Saturday. Things have come up. And it really isn't practical for me to try to re-schedule my RP stuff onto another day of the week, since I'm busy with things those days, also. Unfortunately, it seems the most practical solution is to simply put everything off until next Saturday and then catch up on as much as I can that day.

Thankfully, though, it looks like there really aren't a ton of posts that you need from me (at least not right now... who knows where this RP will be by Saturday, I guess). In any case, hopefully you guys will be alright waiting another week and a half to see anything from me.

I probably won't be sending out any posting reminders, either (unless you guys really want me to send reminders to specific players/groups...?) because it seems a bit unfair of me to prod others to post after knowingly giving myself the week off in that regard. :P

Speaking of posting, I'm working on a post right now. :-|

Edit: and will try to reread the rules today and get that outta the way. :p

Reactions: Kagayours
>__< So the whole "I do RP posts on Saturdays" thing will probably continue to be a bust for at least the next couple of weeks.

But since I don't want to skip everyone twice in a row, I'm just putting RP stuff on my general to-do list for the week, to get around to doing... at some point. Probably towards the end of the week.

Admittedly though, Altera is a bit of a higher priority. But thankfully I don't really have a lot of characters I need to be posting for here. I'll probably whip up something quick for the bird creatures, but Doctor Who might have to wait another week (or two).

Speaking of which, I'll try to get a post for Touhou out soonish.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @neobendium @Takumi Ok so, spoiler alert: y'all are about to completely obliterate the remaining bird monsters.

Which is fine... except for the fact that the reason why I sent them in your direction in the first place was so that the birds would then try to escape by flying back in the opposite direction, and then your group would follow them, and have a reason to join up with the other characters who are falling down Undertale's hole.

And you don't have to go along with that plan if you don't want to... but, that was my attempt at making sure your group doesn't just fall into a sort of "ok, what now?" state where no one has anything to do. And if the bird monsters are all defeated, then... I feel like the group would just sort of be like "ok, what now?" and have nothing to do.

So if you guys have any other suggestions on where to go from here, and what can be done to make sure your group has something to do... do let me know. Because I don't want to just make an IC post that basically just says "lol, they ded" and then leave you guys to stagnate after that.

Ok so, spoiler alert: y'all are about to completely obliterate the remaining bird monsters.

Which is fine... except for the fact that the reason why I sent them in your direction in the first place was so that the birds would then try to escape by flying back in the opposite direction, and then your group would follow them, and have a reason to join up with the other characters who are falling down Undertale's hole.

And you don't have to go along with that plan if you don't want to... but, that was my attempt at making sure your group doesn't just fall into a sort of "ok, what now?" state where no one has anything to do. And if the bird monsters are all defeated, then... I feel like the group would just sort of be like "ok, what now?" and have nothing to do.

So if you guys have any other suggestions on where to go from here, and what can be done to make sure your group has something to do... do let me know. Because I don't want to just make an IC post that basically just says "lol, they ded" and then leave you guys to stagnate after that.

I have an idea. Scooby sure as fuck is going to be curious where they came from even if they do all die, but maybe have it where there is one crafty bird that escapes and goes to the hole area. Otherwise, I got nothing.

I have an idea. Scooby sure as fuck is going to be curious where they came from even if they do all die, but maybe have it where there is one crafty bird that escapes and goes to the hole area. Otherwise, I got nothing.

I might have a hard time finding a reason for one to escape, given that Avengers created that whole wind barrier thing to prevent exactly that.

I might have a hard time finding a reason for one to escape, given that Avengers created that whole wind barrier thing to prevent exactly that.
.....whoops. Um. Maybe they can just try to go investigate where they came from like Lucky said. Otherwise yeah I'm blanking.

I know Scooby would want to investigate. And Teen Wolf being Teen wolf would also want to investigate but would also want to follow his idol. Maybe Hamilton and Avengers come as moral support for Teen Wolf to make sure Scooby doesn't break his heart again. @Kagayours @neobendium @Takumi

That part where you get so drawn into a new game (Danganronpa V3) that you completely forget to write a post.Welp, getting on that first now.

There, postage for Megaman and Touhou. Sorry the Megaman post is so short compared to the Touhou one; I just had no idea what to write >_<

...I was tagged in @LuckycoolHawk9's last post for GHD.

Was that a mistake, or did I miss something?

Probably a mistake. @Kagayours I did mean to tag you above though for the Scooby thing. I did a Scooby, teen wolf and GHD post all in one post, so I must had tagging you on the brain.

Will try and post for Ham soon

@Neobullseye I posted for GHD, but screwed up the tag, so just letting you know here.

Holy shit, a dead OOC... o_o

Holy shit, a dead OOC... o_o

Last night (and by "last night" I mean like 3:45AM) I debated making a post about how the McDonald's szechuan sauce fiasco was such an interesting trainwreck and I didn't even know which details should stand out to me the most because the whole thing was just so... what.

But the problem was that it was 3:45AM and I could barely concentrate well enough to string a single sentence together and i decided I should probably forget about it and go to bed before I wound up not sleeping at all that night and hating myself for it, haha. >.>"

But yeah I noticed that the OOC was dead. o_o"

I think part of the reason for that might be that those moments where I pop into the thread to ramble about something that no one asked me to ramble about are largely being outsourced to my blog nowadays. :/

I think part of the reason for that might be that those moments where I pop into the thread to ramble about something that no one asked me to ramble about are largely being outsourced to my blog nowadays. :/

The bring the Blog here. :P

Also, read this in Rick's voice.
DL7UQstVoAAP7H9.jpg