The bring the Blog here. :P

:/ Eh. I kind of did post that stuff here originally. But the main reason I stopped was because it seemed like no one cared most of the time.

But like, I guess I could post links to my blog entries here... if that's something you want badly enough that it would keep you returning to this thread. XD I feel like I haven't seen you hang out here in forever. o_o"

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN PLACES WHERE GAMESTOP DOES NOT EXIST (which I know includes @Neobullseye and probably other people)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OBTAIN THE EVENT-ONLY LEGENDARY MARSHADOW IN YOUR COPY OF POKEMON SUN OR MOON? Because the guy at Gamestop gave me four Marshadow codes today. o_o Just one entry in the streak of good luck that has happened to me today, on Friday the 13th. XD

AND I WANT TO PASS ON THAT GOOD LUCK TO YOUUUU~

SO SPEAK UP IF YOU WANT A MARSHADOW (while supplies last.)

@Kagayours Did you go to Target and get extra charizards? I need a charizard... and can't go to target. :(

@Kagayours Did you go to Target and get extra charizards? I need a charizard... and can't go to target. :(

I didn't get any Charizards because I really didn't see the point of going out of my way to get a regular-old Charizard. o_o"

I probably have at least one Charizard somewhere in my pokemon collection, though. Maybe we could trade sometime?

ATTENTION PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN PLACES WHERE GAMESTOP DOES NOT EXIST (which I know includes @Neobullseye and probably other people)

WOULD YOU LIKE TO OBTAIN THE EVENT-ONLY LEGENDARY MARSHADOW IN YOUR COPY OF POKEMON SUN OR MOON? Because the guy at Gamestop gave me four Marshadow codes today. o_o Just one entry in the streak of good luck that has happened to me today, on Friday the 13th. XD

*Speaks up* ^_^

Reactions: Kagayours
@Takumi @neobendium @Neobullseye @Rithas @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven @Minerva

ANNOUNCEMENT: As of right now, I'm taking a bit of a hiatus from RP-related tasks. Particularly, IC posts. I'll still be present on the site, and might be able to answer questions and stuff (depending of how involved of an answer you need...), but, I'm holding off on all IC posts for... a while. 2 weeks? 3 weeks? I'm not so sure. But I'll try to keep you guys updated on when I'm able to get back into the swing of things. The point is, I really need to focus on surviving through real life right now. I really can't afford to allocate very much time to RP stuff.

This hiatus kind of extends across all my RP's, with the only exception being the timeskip post for Altera. But as those of you who are also in that RP already know, even that is going to take me a while.

I'm really sorry to do this to you guys. I know this isn't the first time I've done this sort of thing and it probably won't be the last. I really wish I could do more for this RP. But for the time being… well, all I can really do is promise to return when I can.

In the interest of fairness, I also won't be sending out any posting reminders during this time. Those of you who want to post and aren't being held up by me specifically are welcome to continue posting, though. I certainly wouldn't want to hold you back. XD I just don't want to prod the rest of you to keep going when I can't do the same, myself.

CORRECTION: OFFER ONLY VALID IN THE US (AND MAYBE ALSO CANADA?? I DUNNO)

So um. If any of you live in a town/city that doesn't have a Gamestop, or if any of you live in a really rural area with no form of retail establishments anywhere nearby (which I'm pretty sure includes @Minerva), let me know. Because I still have 3 extra codes.

And if you live in Canada then uh... you might as well give it a try, I guess.

(Although, at this point, it might just make more sense to hang onto all the extras until the event is over, and then give them out to anyone who missed their chance. But even so, I think it's only fair to prioritize those who had no real chance of taking advantage of the event in the first place.)

Reactions: Takumi
Hey guys I've been having a lot of college test lately for Chemistry I already have my 4th one coming up almost back to back to one from last Monday. So I'll try seeing what I miss and posting when I can. But I've just been pretty inactive from Iwaku in general of late. So that's why I thought I'd just mention what's been going on. I'll make a post for TT whenever I can.

@Kagayours @Neobullseye @Rithas @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @neobendium @Minerva

Hey guys I've been having a lot of college test lately for Chemistry I already have my 4th one coming up almost back to back to one from last Monday. So I'll try seeing what I miss and posting when I can. But I've just been pretty inactive from Iwaku in general of late. So that's why I thought I'd just mention what's been going on. I'll make a post for TT whenever I can.

@Kagayours @Neobullseye @Rithas @Gwazi Magnum @LuckycoolHawk9 @Takumi @neobendium @Minerva

Don't worry about it. The next person in line to post after TT is me, and I already mentioned that I'm kind of on RP hiatus right now, and that, in the interest of fairness, I won't be bugging anyone else about posting, either.

So by all means, feel free to just chill for a while until I get back on top of things.

Reactions: Raven
"Switch games are overpriced." I declare, while unflinchingly entering my PayPal information into the Nintendo eShop. "I don't know how they expect anyone to pay a whopping $60 for a Mario game." I continue, gladly handing over a whopping $60 for a Mario game.

Reactions: Raven
"Switch games are overpriced." I declare, while unflinchingly entering my PayPal information into the Nintendo eShop. "I don't know how they expect anyone to pay a whopping $60 for a Mario game." I continue, gladly handing over a whopping $60 for a Mario game.
Oh, trust me. It's worth every cent and then some. Odyssey is by far the best game I've played in a long while :D

Oh, trust me. It's worth every cent and then some. Odyssey is by far the best game I've played in a long while :D

I mean, it is a great game. That's why I bought it. XD

But like... still... that's a lotta money.

Reactions: Takumi
So here's a thing I threw together today:

Inspired by what went through my head when I made it to this part of the game. XD

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
Fandombound headcanon of the day:

Given the commonalities present between the most recent games in each of these franchises -- including the fact that they were both incredibly popular entries in each series -- I now can't help but picture Mario and Zelda as an adorable brother/sister duo who are currently out on some grand, open-world adventure which mainly involves them exploring every last inch of the explorable Fandomverse together. Because wow they're both really in the mood for some good-old 'sploring as of late.

They could be childhood friends. :P

same

So, I hate saying this, especially since I really wanted to get back on top of things and back into RP stuff before the end of the semester, but... it looks like I won't be able to get back into RP stuff until after the semester ends. I'm already barely fulfilling my school-related responsibilities as it is.

Sorry again. There's really no good excuse for my shortcomings, or anything else I could say to make the situation better. I just wanted to keep you guys in the loop about things.

So

As some of you may have heard through the grapevine, the makers of Homestuck/Hiveswap recently unveiled the new "Extended Zodiac." While the traditional Zodiac that we're all familiar with contains only 12 signs, the Extended Zodiac contains 288.

Yes. 288 different Zodiac signs.

And they have an official personality test that you can take to discover your "True Sign."

Now, why am I telling you this?

Ehhhh long story short? Somehow I got the idea in my head to take the quiz for several of my Fandombound characters to discover what their "True Signs" are.

And I wound up with a lot more content to talk about than I anticipated. Many screenshots were taken. I'll have to come back and post them some other time. Ideally, a time other than 2AM. And also, ideally, a time when I have not been awake for 60+ hours and counting.

BUT THE ONE THING THAT I DO WANT TO SAY NOW IS...

Somehow, out of the 288 different possible results, the Beatles and Sonic wound up with the exact same sign. Cano. And its description actually fits the both of them surprisingly well, albeit in very different ways. XD

And, yes, this means that Sonic is a fucking Heart player, of all things. And although I did laugh when that result came up for him, I admit the description was still shockingly accurate for him. XD (Though the fact still stands that Sonic would never want anyone to know that he fits into such a... mushy category, no matter how much it resonates with him personally.)

Last edited:
@Kagayours Guess what I got today? An EX raid pass in Pokemon Go. Too bad, there is only one other known person in my discord who got it too and we are both in our 20s. Two level 20s with subpar CPS against a possible Mewtwo. It won't end well, since nobody knows who else got it.