• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
It won't end well, since nobody knows who else got it.

But... that means... there are other people who got Ex-raid passes? Who might possibly show up? And who might be in their high 30s? O.o

Like... I can see that you don't exactly have victory in the bag, here. But like... there's enough ambiguity in the situation that I could see it going either way, really. O_o It's worth at least trying.

ut... that means... there are other people who got Ex-raid passes? Who might possibly show up? And who might be in their high 30s? O.o

Like... I can see that you don't exactly have victory in the bag, here. But like... there's enough ambiguity in the situation that I could see it going either way, really. O_o It's worth at least trying.

The actual problem is there were at least two lobbies worth of spoofers raiding too ( Spoofers are those people who move their location and hack the map and junk so that they can battle gyms from like their house.) So, if the spoofers got the pass, we are down a lot of men. We got two confirmed, but otherwise, it's a mystery ( Doesn't help that I don't got Mewtwo defense.)

The actual problem is there were at least two lobbies worth of spoofers raiding too ( Spoofers are those people who move their location and hack the map and junk so that they can battle gyms from like their house.) So, if the spoofers got the pass, we are down a lot of men.

Uhhh

If the spoofers got the ex-passes... couldn't they just... hack the map and join the ex-raid from their houses, as well?

If anything, I think those are the people who would be more likely to join you, what with them not being hindered by the limits of physical transport. O.o

Uhhh

If the spoofers got the ex-passes... couldn't they just... hack the map and join the ex-raid from their houses, as well?

If anything, I think those are the people who would be more likely to join you, what with them not being hindered by the limits of physical transport. O.o

While this is true, the problem isn't that they can hack or join us. The problem is that most of the spoofers were also low level like below 20 low-level. So far, we haven't had a single confirmed powerful ally to help us.

While this is true, the problem isn't that they can hack or join us. The problem is that most of the spoofers were also low level like below 20 low-level. So far, we haven't had a single confirmed powerful ally to help us.

Hmmm.

Well, there are still a lot of unknown variables in the picture, I think. So, you might as well show up and hope for the best. o.o

...And maybe focus on obtaining/powering up some solid dark/ghost/bug types in the meantime. o.o

Hmmm.

Well, there are still a lot of unknown variables in the picture, I think. So, you might as well show up and hope for the best. o.o

...And maybe focus on obtaining/powering up some solid dark/ghost/bug types in the meantime. o.o

Yup, and pray for some strong IVs. I am assuming it's Mewtwo.... though, it might be something else.

Yup, and pray for some strong IVs. I am assuming it's Mewtwo.... though, it might be something else.

O.o I thought Mewtwo was the only ex-raid species even out so far.

O.o I thought Mewtwo was the only ex-raid species even out so far.

Niantic is always changing- but it is probably Mewtwo. Though, there is something suspicious to me that they only want the new players or the casual to get this raid pass. And low levels to boot. I mean, they haven't released Mew or Celebi yet in any form.

Hello, is it possible to still join? I'd like to reserve Terminator and Killzone please?

Hello, is it possible to still join? I'd like to reserve Terminator and Killzone please?

Unfortunately we're closed to new players right now. But I can maybe send you a message when we're open again, if you're still interested then?

Unfortunately we're closed to new players right now. But I can maybe send you a message when we're open again, if you're still interested then?

Of course. Thank you, please send me a message when you are open again.

??? What's this??? A post??? In the IC??? In the final week of the Year of our Lord 2017?????

Wow. A true Christmas miracle.

That post was originally going to be much longer, but then I realized that I'd be dumping a lot of content -- mostly consisting of just interactions between my own characters -- without giving anyone else a chance to say anything. So, if it seems like my post ends kind of abruptly... that's why.

Speaking of which!! I know @Rithas and @Minerva haven't posted for their characters in a while... though they're all still present in the TARDIS... so, if you're looking for a good opportunity to jump back into the swing of things... this would be a great time~~~

Also, I didn't bother with any of those title lines that we all do now, because, to be honest, I just wanted to get my post finished and uploaded, and I didn't want to spend more time thinking of titles. Plus, the quote boxes do a good enough job of splitting the page up in most places, already.

Speaking of which: normally I wouldn't quote the older IC posts, but, since it's been so long... yeah, I figured it might be helpful to include them. o_o"

LASTLY, it's a bit too early to say that my RP hiatus is officially over. So, I'm not going to go back into regular posting reminders again just yet. Things are still really up-in-the-air right now and I feel like next semester is going to be here before we know it, and who knows how things will go after that...

Still, I'm going to try my best to start doing some catching up in my RP's. It might not be a lot, but... it's something. And that's better than nothing.

• Love
Reactions: Takumi
EXCITING NEWS EXCITING NEWS!!!

RINGO STARR BECAME A KNIGHT TODAY

LIKE, AN ACTUAL KNIGHT, OFFICIALLY RECOGNIZED BY THE BRITISH MONARCHY

SIMILARLY, PAUL HAS BEEN A KNIGHT FOR ABOUT TWO DECADES NOW

THIS MEANS THAT, AS OF NOW, ALL LIVING BEATLES ARE KNIGHTS

YES, THIS NEWS WAS IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO SPAM MY OWN RP THREADS WITH IT. GOOD DAY.

I AM OFFICIALLY CAUGHT UP ON IC POSTS FOR FANDOMBOUND!

My apologies to @LuckycoolHawk9, @neobendium, and @Raven in that last post, though, for controlling your characters a little bit, just to move things forward. Sorry for not waiting to ask you about it -- I was kind of in the zone and didn't want to lose that momentum, you know? Anyway, let me know if it's too much of an issue, and I'll see about maybe rewinding some things if necessary. (And, yes, I know that TT could've shapeshifted into a small animal to free up room on Lion's back, but he would still be carrying Evan, TLC, and Undertale -- so I think it's still reasonable to suggest that there wouldn't be any room left for Beatles.)

REGULAR POSTING REMINDERS MAY-OR-MAY-NOT START UP AGAIN SOON. We'll see what I feel like doing.

@Takumi @Rithas @Neobullseye @Minerva @Gwazi Magnum

• Love
Reactions: Takumi and noodle
Nope, it's all good @Kagayours . Evan's just going to disappear once he sees Scooby into hiding.

Hey you're back! :)

I'll post soon in that case.

Reactions: Kagayours
Welp. I'll try to post for all of these RPs (and for all of my characters) ASAP.

... What was this site again?

I'll contact my friend who wanted to join then.

• Love