@LuckycoolHawk9 Having taken the time to think about it a bit more, I've decided that GHD can have the looping power if it's limited to really short loops and if the looping really only affects whatever group of characters GHD is interacting with, in a practical sense.

Realistically, yes, it would make more sense that time would loop... everywhere. And I guess you could still argue that that's technically what the loops are doing even if we're not doing much to acknowledge it. The problem lies with the idea of actually trying to portray these across-the-board loops in the RP. It would be a headache to coordinate -- and there's not really any need for it since, without GHD (the only one who actually remembers what happened before the loop) interacting with any of those other groups, there's no reason why anything would play out any differently. o_o

Does all of that make sense?

@Kagayours Makes perfect sense to me.

Alright then. I guess your CS is good to go. Unless you were still planning on editing the "gender-fluid" label out -- in which case, I suggest maybe adding some brief description like "switches between male and female personas" or something like that in its place.

Will do and make that note @Kagayours

Edited.

Last edited:
ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, does anyone remember... Road Runner internet service?

When the Looney Toons Road Runner was a mascot for Time Warner Cable's internet service? Because... he's fast? So it's supposed to signify that their internet is fast? And, iirc, it wasn't even called "Time Warner internet" back then, it was just... "Road Runner internet"?

And does anyone remember having Road Runner internet? And seeing the little Road Runner icon, just... running... in the corner of the screen... whenever a page was loading?

Or is that whole thing just an extremely elaborate constructed memory from my childhood??

Idk, the whole thing just feels very surreal to look back on.

It would be like Sonic the Hedgehog becoming an internet service mascot. Because the whole "he fast" shtick is... exactly the same between the two characters. Actually, the more I think about it, they really would get the exact same message across. The taunting "meep meep" being directed at TWC's competitors to imply that they can't compete with TWC's speeds is literally the exact same thing as Sonic's iconic "you're too slow!"

And for that matter, since when does internet service even have mascots??? I don't remember it being the sort of industry that would concern itself too heavily with such things. Especially not back before smartphones became a big thing, when the only internet providers around were your landline/cable providers, who practically function as monopolies a lot of the time given how many places only have one provider to choose from. If there's no competition, then there's really no need for memorable mascots. ...Or any form of advertising, really. If any internet service has any need for a mascot these days, it's the cell service providers, who do actually compete with each other. But even they don't seem to have any mascots and so it feels weird to imagine them as such.

Reactions: Takumi
ON A COMPLETELY UNRELATED NOTE, does anyone remember... Road Runner internet service?

When the Looney Toons Road Runner was a mascot for Time Warner Cable's internet service? Because... he's fast? So it's supposed to signify that their internet is fast? And, iirc, it wasn't even called "Time Warner internet" back then, it was just... "Road Runner internet"?

And does anyone remember having Road Runner internet? And seeing the little Road Runner icon, just... running... in the corner of the screen... whenever a page was loading?

Or is that whole thing just an extremely elaborate constructed memory from my childhood??

Idk, the whole thing just feels very surreal to look back on.

It would be like Sonic the Hedgehog becoming an internet service mascot. Because the whole "he fast" shtick is... exactly the same between the two characters. Actually, the more I think about it, they really would get the exact same message across. The taunting "meep meep" being directed at TWC's competitors to imply that they can't compete with TWC's speeds is literally the exact same thing as Sonic's iconic "you're too slow!"

And for that matter, since when does internet service even have mascots??? I don't remember it being the sort of industry that would concern itself too heavily with such things. Especially not back before smartphones became a big thing, when the only internet providers around were your landline/cable providers, who practically function as monopolies a lot of the time given how many places only have one provider to choose from. If there's no competition, then there's really no need for memorable mascots. ...Or any form of advertising, really. If any internet service has any need for a mascot these days, it's the cell service providers, who do actually compete with each other. But even they don't seem to have any mascots and so it feels weird to imagine them as such.

I remember that the internet existed. I am not sure about the second question as nobody I knew had it. Also, should GHD fall down the hole pr do you have something else planned/in mind?

I remember that the internet existed. I am not sure about the second question as nobody I knew had it. Also, should GHD fall down the hole pr do you have something else planned/in mind?

Hmm... Nah, the hole's about to get pretty crowded (and with many of your characters already there). GHD should probably jump in somewhere else... although I'm honestly not sure where.

And I probably won't be able to offer you much intensive help with that until my dedicated-to-RPing day, which is Saturday. :/

@Kagayours Isn't Mega man stuck since that guy hasn't replied and probably won't? Would @Neobullseye be cool if I jumped in there?

Oh! @Kagayours , your image for Sonic is still broken.

@Neobullseye Do you need to post or do you just want me to write a jump in and then you reply?

Will try to get some posts out soon.

And will try to finish Attack on Titan.

FANDOMBOUND: Play Your Fandom!

I think I'm done with Attack on Titan @Kagayours

o_o I completely forgot you even had a WIP version of the CS posted to begin with. Thank you for providing a link. XD

I'll read through this sometime before the end of the day. BUT FIRST I have to ask: have you read all the RP's rules? If it's been a while, then it might be a good idea to refresh your memory.