o_o I completely forgot you even had a WIP version of the CS posted to begin with. Thank you for providing a link. XD

I'll read through this sometime before the end of the day. BUT FIRST I have to ask: have you read all the RP's rules? If it's been a while, then it might be a good idea to refresh your memory.

I temporarily forgot I had a WIP version up myself, and I'll reread the rules for sure.

Reactions: Kagayours
Name: Attack on Titan (Shingeki no Kyojin), or just goes by Shingeki
Appearance:
140c05a1153bd03ed57501f852f0580a.jpg

Personality: He is a deeply emotional fandom due to the rampant character death which is made all the more personal by the anime/manga's accurate portrayal of human nature. There's a little bit of each character in him: Eren's foolhardy bravery, Armin's analytical mind, Mikasa's loyalty, Levi's judgment, Jean's will to be the best he can be, Petra's devotion to the cause, and yes even Sasha's love of good food.

Abilities and Equipment:
-3D Maneuvering Gear, with blades
-Survey Corps uniform
-Can turn into a 15 meter Titan, but doesn't know how to fully control it

Home: A cozy two story home similar to Eren's before the it was destroyed when the Colossal Titan decided to kick a hole in wall Maria. The interior along the first floor is almost identical to what was seen in the show, while the upper floor has a bit of a modern touch to it, a small bathroom and Shingeki's room has a queen sized bed, a desk where he keeps notes on certain aspects for the show, scratch paper and pencils, as well as dates that are a reminder for new seasons, his room is also full of posters and other merchandise, like some spin off manga, and a plushie or two.

Quirks:
-Sometimes if he has a nightmare, he'll wake up screaming "TITANS!!!"
-Can't stand "half" jokes or memes. Will most likely tell you to stop then punch you if you don't
-May occasionally make a horseface joke
-Be careful if he bites his tongue (it's a miracle he or the character Oluo haven't bitten their tongues off)
-He likes for things to be clean and may stop what he's doing every now and then to clean his blades if he feels the need to
-Due to Season 2 and the memes that came from it, he'll sometimes hum the opening theme or mumble "Sasageyo" if it gets stuck in his head

Other: He sometimes reflects on the characters that have died and the fact that the anime is going to diverge from the manga slightly and has mixed opinions on it, and with the way things are going with the anime he can't help but be a little excited, but nervous.

All this looks good to me.

BUT I should ask: are you familiar with everything AoT did in the IC under his previous owner? (Hung out with Touhou for a while, turned Titan, then turned Trickster-Titan, then was defeated by Avengers and probably a few other guys, then was picked up by Night Vale and his helicopter, then got sick and went home?) It's been so long by this point that I don't remember whether or not I ever actually contacted you about any of that to make sure we were on the same page - and if I did, then I doubt either of us would remember the specifics of what was discussed, haha.

.... I don't want to double post. @Kagayours Is it cool if I edit my Evan post under my GHD one?

.... I don't want to double post. @Kagayours Is it cool if I edit my Evan post under my GHD one?

:/ I see nothing wrong with double-posting, especially given that it's for separate characters. Also, I know I tend to not be a huge fan of when posts are edited in (as opposed to being a separate post) because then no one will get an alert about the post's existence. And I have a feeling I'm not alone on that stance.

So like... I guess you can edit it in (although, if so, I would at least appreciate you leaving a post here in the OOC to let us know when it's up, therefore filling sort of the same role as an alert for the IC), but... I personally don't see any benefit to editing as opposed to making a new post. If anything, I think it's mildly inconvenient for some.

If there were still any staff members in the RP I would just suggest making a new post (so that an alert is sent) and then having said staff person merge it with the other one (so that it all still looks like one post). But unfortunately, that is not the case. And I think that sending an official maintenance request would wind up raising a lot of eyebrows in the staff forum, so...

Very quick update:

@Neobullseye @neobendium @LuckycoolHawk9 @Rithas @Minerva @Takumi @Gwazi Magnum @Raven

You know how, at least 2 or 3 times throughout this RP's history, I've retconned and modified the lore surrounding how exactly fandoms travel between the Fandomverse and the real world? WELL I just changed it one more time, but hopefully this will be the last change I need to make.

Basically, fandoms who have dimension-hopping technology/abilities (like the Doctor and his TARDIS) can easily travel from one world to the other. Fandoms who don't have such technology/abilities, don't. But they can get rides from fandoms who do.

No one here has ever expressed any desire for multi-dimensional travel beyond what the TARDIS can provide. Any time I put something in the lore of the RP that says it's easy for any fandom to get from one world to the other, it's never acknowledged in the IC. And... it's about time I learned to take a hint and realize that if we've gotten this far without any of those dimension-hopping methods ever being acknowledged, then clearly we're all doing fine without it. And anything beyond that is just confusing and superfluous. XD

• Useful
Reactions: Takumi
All this looks good to me.

BUT I should ask: are you familiar with everything AoT did in the IC under his previous owner? (Hung out with Touhou for a while, turned Titan, then turned Trickster-Titan, then was defeated by Avengers and probably a few other guys, then was picked up by Night Vale and his helicopter, then got sick and went home?) It's been so long by this point that I don't remember whether or not I ever actually contacted you about any of that to make sure we were on the same page - and if I did, then I doubt either of us would remember the specifics of what was discussed, haha.

Well, I'm sure that it's in my pms somewhere. I'll be sure to reread that too when I get the chance. Not feeling too good atm though.

RvB used it...

He started the RP making havoc in the human realm.

Except it's very important. What if he does it again?

Well, the last time he wanted to hop from one dimension to the other, he held the Beatles at gunpoint so that he would fly the TARDIS for him.

Which just proves my earlier point. :P

Well, the last time he wanted to hop from one dimension to the other, he held the Beatles at gunpoint so that he would fly the TARDIS for him.

I have so many questions, but let me start with the most pressing one. Why could the Beatles fly the TARDIS?

• Bucket of Rainbows

Shhhhh! Plot Holes!
I have so many questions, but let me start with the most pressing one. Why could the Beatles fly the TARDIS?
Cause they're both British? :P

• Bucket of Rainbows

XD He didn't really know what he was doing. He just kind of pressed a bunch of buttons and hoped for the best. And he also whispered into the console to ask for help like "hey can't you fly yourself or something?? could you maybe give me a hand here??"

And then he really had no control over where they landed. He was just glad he managed to get the thing to go anywhere. Because, as far as he could tell, the alternative was to be shot by a madman.

And the threat of getting shot by a madman is just a liiiittle too real for him.

And then when they did land it was in the presence of a guy who apparently thinks Doctor Who is some kind of supervillain, and so he then "destroyed" the TARDIS (or at least, the Beatles thought that's what happened).

And then the day's events were all just a bit much for him, so he dealt with all of those emotions in the healthiest way he knows how:

~drugs~

• Useful
@Kagayours I feel like Evan, GHD and Beatles just need to get high one day.

Posted for Final Fantasy. I'll try to get a post out for Touhou and Megaman tomorrow.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum I don't know if either of you even remember how I sort of foreshadowed this happening at an earlier point in the IC (and honestly even I don't remember whether or not I ever referred to these fandom(s) by name at that point in time), but like... do either of you actually want Ghostbusters to make a cameo appearance?

Because, back when RvB was in his tank form, I already had Black Butler call on them for assistance. ...Both of them.

And I had this whole thing planned out where the original and the remake would both be there and bicker with each other.

And then I was like: what if the original showed up with Pacman? Because Pacman also hunts ghosts. And the two of them are both huge cultural icons of the 80s. And, given the reasons behind his existence, Pacman also probably has some opinions to share on the topic of gender politics and specifically on genderbent remakes...

AND BASICALLY I HAD THIS WHOLE STRING OF JOKES PLANNED OUT that became increasingly complex as I had more and more time to let the scene marinate in my mind. BUT THEN I was like "adding three new NPC's to a scene in which more than half the characters are already mine probably isn't a good idea. And maybe no one wants to watch me set up this elaborate scene which only exists for my own amusement and doesn't actually give anyone else's characters anything to do"

So I kind of just ignored that plot point for a while and kept leaving reminders to myself that I needed to do something to wrap that whole thing up, even if it's not nearly as elaborate, but I kept putting it off, and now, like...

I figured I should at least ask what you guys actually think before I decide whether or not to just drop that whole plot thread. XD

@Neobullseye @Gwazi Magnum I don't know if either of you even remember how I sort of foreshadowed this happening at an earlier point in the IC (and honestly even I don't remember whether or not I ever referred to these fandom(s) by name at that point in time), but like... do either of you actually want Ghostbusters to make a cameo appearance?

That moment when you start playing a new game, and you're exploring the main character's house by interacting with every little object that can possibly be interacted with - and you see that the entire place is littered with 90s stuff, that the game is filled with references to 90s pop culture. And you just think, "wow, this is one nostalgic 90s kid!"

And it isn't until you try to interact with the calendar that you realize... it is the 90s. That's the decade this story is set in. That's why there's 90s stuff everywhere. These are all just things that a kid this age would probably have in their house in this time period.

This game has been beating me over the head with how it is obviously the 90s, and I didn't actually figure this out until the game spelled out the exact calendar date for me.

I think the worst part is that I was still clueless about this even when I tried to interact with the computer (at a time when the player character was trying to hide from monsters), and I was told that the modem is "very noisy" and that it's probably not a good idea to try to use the internet at this time. You'd think that would've been a significant hint as to what decade this is.

But no, I just thought "why is your modem noisy?? what noise could it possibly be making???" and let myself be confused about that for about a second before I stopped caring and moved on.

Last edited: