...Interesting.

Yup, read on a Snapple fact yesterday. I like to imagine that in the future, when Twitter is replaced or something happens that the new humans will be reading those and be going " What is this? Why did they keep a record of this?"

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

*flips tables* THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS SUNDAY!!!

Will he be young? Will he be old? Will he be a she? Will he finally be ginger??

we will know the answers to all these questions and more lesS THAN TWO DAYS FROM NOW

AAAAAAAAAHHH

SUNDAY

SUNDAY

*flips tables* THE THIRTEENTH DOCTOR WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS SUNDAY!!!

Will he be young? Will he be old? Will he be a she? Will he finally be ginger??

we will know the answers to all these questions lesS THAN TWO DAYS FROM NOW

AAAAAAAAAHHH
Obvs gonna be a Ginger woman with two heads.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
:< 17776 is over.

For whatever reason, I was expecting a much longer story. I feel like we were only just introduced to this world and these characters. It's... sad to see the series end just as I was really getting attached to it.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
!!! Quick, I need everyone to start listing fandoms that had notoriously disappointing endings. Or endings that made a lot of fans angry for whatever reason. I have developed a sudden urge to Draw A Thing.

The only fandoms I have so far that I definitely want to use are 17776, Homestuck, and How I Met Your Mother.

Less-strong examples that I might use but I'd be willing to replace for better ones are Hunger Games, Firefly, Trigun, and Death Note. Trigun and Death Note really only apply when talking about the anime, not the manga (and even then, Death Note's ending is very similar between the anime and manga. Essentially the same thing happened in both versions, it's just that the manga had way better execution and provided more closure as there was more of an epilogue). Firefly doesn't have a disappointing ending as much as... no real ending, unless you consider the Serenity movie to be the end of the series, which I've seen very mixed reactions to, anyway. The third Hunger Games book is... hard to get through -- but, weirdly enough, I found myself enjoying the Mockingjay movies a lot more. And I think the decision to split Mockinjay up into two movies honestly improved its pacing, lol.

Pushing Daisies, Forever, Time after Time... I have more that I can think of if you need me too.

Pushing Daisies, Forever, Time after Time... I have more that I can think of if you need me too.

Given that I've never heard of any of the ones you just listed (aside from you mentioning that you wanted to reserve Pushing Daisies) -- yes, I would like to hear more. :clyde:

Okay. I'll start with Pushing Daisies. Pushing Daisies ending had a baby flash forward..but left more questions than answers. Heck even the last line is hurtful. People who love the show want a reboot.

Okay, next up is Forever. It brought in good ratings but only lasted for a season and the ending once again left more questions than answers. Nothing was resolved.

Lastly, Time after Time had a fanbase, but after four episodes, it was cancelled. As such, the last episode aired was not ended well . There are still four unaired episodes.

@Kagayours

Okay. I'll start with Pushing Daisies. Pushing Daisies ending had a baby flash forward..but left more questions than answers. Heck even the last line is hurtful. People who love the show want a reboot.

Okay, next up is Forever. It brought in good ratings but only lasted for a season and the ending once again left more questions than answers. Nothing was resolved.

Lastly, Time after Time had a fanbase, but after four episodes, it was cancelled. As such, the last episode aired was not ended well . There are still four unaired episodes.

@Kagayours

Ehh. I meant I would like to hear more fandoms that had disappointing endings.

Even with your explanations, I really wouldn't know these fandoms well enough to portray them, even in a crowd shot. I'd prefer titles that I have at least a surface-level familiarity with. :clyde:

I swear when a new Doctor is revealed I only ever know them from like one show.

I swear when a new Doctor is revealed I only ever know them from like one show.

I DON'T KNOW HER FROM ANY SHOW. BUT THAT'S OK.

We have now reached the point where DoctorxMaster can be an MxM ship, MxF, or even FxF. What a time to be alive.

I DON'T KNOW HER FROM ANY SHOW. BUT THAT'S OK.
She played a major character from Broadchurch. Concidentally the one show I know that Chris Chiball worked on.

Aside from that Cyber woman episode *shivers*

Aside from that Cyber woman episode *shivers*

I'm looking forward to the flashback scene in season 12 or whatever when we learn that the reason the Doctor chose a regeneration that looked like her was because s/he was thinking back to the events of the episode.

Oh actually, I've watched Jodie in attack the block as well.

Also go watch Attack The Block, some good shit.

SHINY TAPU KOKO MYSTERY GIFT LIVE NOW

Postage for the Touwer group; postage for Touhou will follow tomorrow.

Welp, guess who found a new timesink? This guy! :D

So, anyway, I presume you guys/girls/robots/flowers/somethings have all heard of Super Mario Maker, right? Well, apparently someone made something called Mega Maker now; Mario Maker, except for Megaman. You can't quite do everything with it yet, but hey, it's an actual Megaman Maker -- you know, the thing that we were supposed to have gotten from Capcom itself several years back now >_>.

!!! And on the topic of video games!!!

I'd been meaning to tell you that apparently in Zelda: BotW, you can catch on fire just from being near lava as opposed to needing to touch it.

Which, you know, is how it would work in real life.

And I thought of you because I know you kept bringing it up any time a character was standing near lava in those Homestuck flashes I showed you -- and although I feel like it's pretty common for any piece of fiction to just ignore that fact about lava, video games in particular seem like the least likely medium to actually include that bit of realism. Normally in video games the logic is "if you touch lava you die but if you can platform across the lava then you're ok".

So I thought it was kind of impressive that they did that and I thought you'd appreciate it. XD

Edit: That being said, it really caught me off guard when I was just trying to casually make my way up Death Mountain and then all of a sudden I see Link burst into flames.

Last edited: