/me reads the thing.
DONALD TRUMP WILL BE REELECTED?!? D:

I suppose this is still better than Homestuck, where both members of the Insane Clown Posse were elected as co-presidents of the US. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I suppose this is still better than Homestuck, where both members of the Insane Clown Posse were elected as co-presidents of the US. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wait, isn't that exactly what happened in real life?

Wait, isn't that exactly what happened in real life?

I mean, by that logic, it not only happened in real life but also apparently happened a second time in 17776, so...

So, apparently all illness were cure, but that doesn't answer my second or third question. I must ead on. @Kagayours

/me reads the thing.

What chapter does it say that? ( I feel like I missed something big)

(Apologies for double post)

What chapter does it say that? ( I feel like I missed something big)

(Apologies for double post)

I think that was like, early on, when there was that video that showed a list of the US presidents that got really fast as it went into the present day and beyond. Neo must've paused it to take a closer look at the near-future presidents.

Ok, so, I realized that the fighting-the-bird-monster group, as well as the interaction between Evan and Undertale, were sort of going nowhere. And I figured I needed to give them something better to do.

So, the plan was: the retreating bird monsters could lead their respective group towards Evan and Undertale (hence: the hole). If Undertale sees the gem shards, xe might figure out that these came from monsters from Steven Universe's canon (I feel like these two fandoms have enough overlapping fans to justify Undertale having at least some surface-level familiarity with SU stuff).

From there, I was thinking, maybe we can try to bring together all the groups who were fighting gem monsters -- particularly the group that Scooby was in, since he was the only one who met Flowey. And if Scooby describes the flower he met to Undertale, who would then realize that Flowey has some connection to these gem monsters, then I might have a chance at tying that whole Flowey/gem monster plot back together again as Undertale has a solid reason to investigate this whole thing. And maybe I can tie all of this back into rescuing SU, as well. Who knows.

But anyway, I'll probably put off posting for Undertale until the other group joins them, if that's alright.

@LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven @neobendium

I've shared the pic with the people on Discord. All evidence that they've gathered points towards "Ka Faraq Gatri" being some title given to him by the Daleks (presumably also in the Daleks' language), but there's conflicting evidence as to what it actually translates to.

"The people"?

Well, I got nothing. You got access to some time lord council on there or something? XD

"The people"?

Well, I got nothing. You got access to some time lord council on there or something? XD

Well, I mean, I posted it on the server just to be like "yo, look what I found". And eventually that led to people discussing what this was supposed to be, since, you know, there's no way they'd just casually reveal the Doctor's real name like that, right?

And then that quickly led to people posting screenshots from the Doctor Who Wikia. Because of course this phrase has been documented somewhere on the Doctor Who Wikia. XD

Apparently the phrase has been used a few different times in Doctor Who, particularly in the more obscure, semi-canon stuff like the novels and comic books. And all the Wikia had to say was that it's probably some sort of scary title like "destroyer of worlds" or "bringer of darkness", and that the Daleks started calling him that after he destroyed Skaro.

...Except, the Doctor destroying Skaro is a thing that happens in the book that I found that phrase in. And he doesn't destroy Skaro until much later in the book, after the phrase is first used.

I would say "wibbly-wobbly timey whimey", but, even from the perspective of the Dalek that narrated that part, it's still true that Skaro hadn't been destroyed yet.

So

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I mean, I posted it on the server just to be like "yo, look what I found". And eventually that led to people discussing what this was supposed to be, since, you know, there's no way they'd just casually reveal the Doctor's real name like that, right?

And then that quickly led to people posting screenshots from the Doctor Who Wikia. Because of course this phrase has been documented somewhere on the Doctor Who Wikia. XD

Apparently the phrase has been used a few different times in Doctor Who, particularly in the more obscure, semi-canon stuff like the novels and comic books. And all the Wikia had to say was that it's probably some sort of scary title like "destroyer of worlds" or "bringer of darkness", and that the Daleks started calling him that after he destroyed Skaro.

...Except, the Doctor destroying Skaro is a thing that happens in the book that I found that phrase in. And he doesn't destroy Skaro until much later in the book, after the phrase is first used.

I would say "wibbly-wobbly timey whimey", but, even from the perspective of the Dalek that narrated that part, it's still true that Skaro hadn't been destroyed yet.

So

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

The Daleks are aware of time travel though.

Plus, it's not as if the Doctor wasn't doing quite the damage to the Daleks before hand, and Daleks were multi-planetary by the time they fought the Time Lords, Doctor could of being dealing with those other planets.

The Daleks are aware of time travel though.

If the Daleks knew ahead of time that the Doctor was going to destroy Skaro, then I feel like they would be a bit less surprised when it actually happened. XD

Plus, it's not as if the Doctor wasn't doing quite the damage to the Daleks before hand, and Daleks were multi-planetary by the time they fought the Time Lords, Doctor could of being dealing with those other planets.

Technically this is pre-Time War. The Daleks haven't fought the Time Lords as a whole yet. Mainly just the Doctor.

Even so, yes, by this point the Doctor has already annihilated the Daleks enough times and in enough places for him to be worthy of such titles. I'm just saying that citing the destruction of Skaro as being the "origin" of the phrase can't be right, since it clearly pre-dates that. XD

And I'm having a hard time thinking of many other instances where the Doctor has destroyed entire planets. Normally he wouldn't resort to that unless there really isn't a single thing worth saving on the planet. And on planets that the Daleks have invaded, there are usually plenty of innocent native life forms that the Doctor would rather not destroy, if at all possible. :P

I'm sure he has destroyed other planets, though. I just don't think he makes a habit of it.

Edit: The Doctor Who Wikia apparently does not have a page for "List of planets destroyed by the Doctor". This is disappointing.

The Daleks could just be arrogant "Time says the DOCTOR will destroy Skaro! How could such an inferior being destroy something so perfect!? This is meaningless!".

The Daleks could just be arrogant "Time says the DOCTOR will destroy Skaro! How could such an inferior being destroy something so perfect!? This is meaningless!".

Eh, fair enough.

I'll put out a post for Final Fantasy tomorrow. Or something. Possibly something.

Reactions: Kagayours
There, postage. It might need some editing here and there, but that will be done tomorrow.

I bet everyone here thinks that I made Doctor Who and Animorphs friends, made Doctor Who one of the only people who even knows that Animorphs is still alive, and let Animorphs live in the TARDIS solely because it was convenient for me.

But nah, there is a fucking story behind how those two met.

A story that involves both of them trying to kill each other, with each of them believing that they were acting in self-defense.

And maybe, someday, I will have a good opportunity to share some of the details of that story.

/me reads the thing.

I'd like to come back to this for a moment.

Because although Trump is reelected, we must also look at the positives: Bernie Sanders is later elected president, and he also serves for two terms. Which I guess sort of evens things out.

Additionally, Trump's presidency ends in 2025, which is the year before everyone stops aging. Sanders' presidency happens much later than this. This means that Bernie Sanders is still alive in the year 17776, while Trump... might be, but he also might not be.

Which means it is possible that the human race was not doomed to spending eternity on the same earth as Donald Trump.

We can only hope.

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
@LuckycoolHawk9 A clarification from the author:

tumblr_ot305l2Sll1wun7udo1_540.png

Thanks for finding that @Kagayours!

Also, fun fact of the day: Every tweet done by Americans on Twitter is archived in the library of Congress.