• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
....You say that like asexuality is a mental illness. And a thing that "needs medication". :blah:

Oh god no, I knew that wasn't the right word or I shouldn't have mentioned, but my tired brain forget to delete it. I probably should have used quirks.

!!!!!!

I SAID THAT IF I DIDN'T SEE THE MASTER DANCING WITH HIM/HERSELF, THAT I WOULD BE SORELY DISAPPOINTED.

I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. :D

BUT THEN ALSO

HEATHER!!! HEATHER!!! THEY BROUGHT HEATHER BACK!!! I HONESTLY WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!!! BUT THIS MEANS BILL AND HEATHER CAN HAVE THE HAPPY GAY ENDING THAT I GAVE UP HOPE WOULD EVER HAPPEN!!!

AND!!!!!

DAVID BRADLEY AS WILLIAM HARTNELL AS THE FIRST DOCTOR!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT MAYBE THAT THING WITH SUSAN THAT THEY KEPT TEASING EARLY ON IN THE SEASON IS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE!

Also it occurred to me that Twelve and One were both killed by Mondasian Cybermen. Man those things are a bitch, huh?

But anyway MY TWO FAVORITE DOCTORS TOGETHER???!!!!

MAN I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS. :D
GAAAH I KNOW RIGHT

I honestly went into it with really low expectations. Becase I really disliked the last two finales and I saw the trailer which misled me to believing Moffat was gonna triple down on the blue balling.

[spoili] BUT EVERYTHING WAS GREAT

EVERYTHING WITH THE MASTER(S) WAS GREAT. I love how it showed how Simm master was kinda just a evil coward who had no purpose. I love how it ended. I love how the doctor will never know of Missy's redemption.

BILL. OH BILL ENDING WAS SO GOOD. IT WAS LIKE REALLY DARK BUT ALSO NOT. Like, she got turned into a cyberman and flippin died alone. But at the same time she's part of a magical alien gay space cosmos adventure. I mean, how is that not fantastic.

Also the last lines the Doctor and She shared before she "died" was great. Really funny.

Nardole ending was great. He still had a layer of mystery over him but in a way that doesn't leave you unsatisfied.

And the Doctor. Poor Doctor. Ending it out with a great speech.

Also, I totally called it (in my head) about the first doctor coming back.

Christmas come to me. [/spoili]

EVERYTHING WITH THE MASTER(S) WAS GREAT. I love how it showed how Simm master was kinda just a evil coward who had no purpose. I love how it ended. I love how the doctor will never know of Missy's redemption.

I loved seeing Simm Master essentially say "I would rather die than side with the Doctor" and then showed that he wasn't fucking around when he said that.

Also, both Masters laughing maniacally while dying because they both killed each other. I mean, just look at those adorkable little idiots.

And Simm just calling Missy "lady version" at one point. Wonderful.

BILL. OH BILL ENDING WAS SO GOOD. IT WAS LIKE REALLY DARK BUT ALSO NOT. Like, she got turned into a cyberman and flippin died alone. But at the same time she's part of a magical alien gay space cosmos adventure. I mean, how is that not fantastic.

I was honestly kind of disappointed when I saw the ending of the previous episode, because I was thinking, like -- Bill was a great companion and she deserved better. Also, we really don't need another dead lesbian on TV. And yeah I guess she technically wasn't dead as a Cyberman but like... close enough.

And I remember thinking: normally the Doctor's not supposed to go back in time to save his companions' lives and it feels really cheap when he does, but, if he wants to go back and stop Bill from becoming a Cyberman, I'd be willing to look the other way...

BUT THEN they did the thing like with Oswin Clara when she was a Dalek but she deluded herself into thinking that she wasn't a Dalek but this time it was with Bill as a Cyberman and I thought that was really cool and I was wondering where they were going with it, AND THEN THEY BROUGHT BACK HEATHER WHICH I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT, AND SHE WAS BASICALLY BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AND GOT HER HAPPY GAY ENDING WITH HEATHER AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT. OWO

Also, I totally called it (in my head) about the first doctor coming back.

OwO Well then I'm very curious as to how you predicted that, since, normally, the Doctors whose actors have been dead for decades are the last ones that I would expect to return.

I loved seeing Simm Master essentially say "I would rather die than side with the Doctor" and then showed that he wasn't fucking around when he said that.

Also, both Masters laughing maniacally while dying because they both killed each other. I mean, just look at those adorkable little idiots.

And Simm just calling Missy "lady version" at one point. Wonderful.

I was honestly kind of disappointed when I saw the ending of the previous episode, because I was thinking, like -- Bill was a great companion and she deserved better. Also, we really don't need another dead lesbian on TV. And yeah I guess she technically wasn't dead as a Cyberman but like... close enough.

And I remember thinking: normally the Doctor's not supposed to go back in time to save his companions' lives and it feels really cheap when he does, but, if he wants to go back and stop Bill from becoming a Cyberman, I'd be willing to look the other way...

BUT THEN they did the thing like with Oswin Clara when she was a Dalek but she deluded herself into thinking that she wasn't a Dalek but this time it was with Bill as a Cyberman and I thought that was really cool and I was wondering where they were going with it, AND THEN THEY BROUGHT BACK HEATHER WHICH I HONESTLY DIDN'T EXPECT, AND SHE WAS BASICALLY BROUGHT BACK TO LIFE AND GOT HER HAPPY GAY ENDING WITH HEATHER AND I WAS SO HAPPY TO SEE THAT. OWO

OwO Well then I'm very curious as to how you predicted that, since, normally, the Doctors whose actors have been dead for decades are the last ones that I would expect to return.
[spoili]Well, Since It's gonna be Moffat and Capaldi's last episode. It was obvisouly gonna be big.

And welll, 12 kinda has something in common with 1. They're both the first of their regeneration cycle.

And they showed the Susan earlier this season.

And with the whole actor thing. Well, they already had him casted. Since the guy played him in that 50th special where he played the actor...playing the first doctor So, it wasn't far fetched in that regard.

(I honestly cant remember a single name bcause it's super late)

And now we get a hopefully amazing christmas special.[/spoili]

And with the whole actor thing. Well, they already had him casted. Since the guy played him in that 50th special where he played the actor...playing the first doctor So, it wasn't far fetched in that regard.

You mean An Adventure in Space and Time. :P I had to check my copy of the DVD to make sure I had the right title. I keep wanting to call it "An Adventure in Time and Space" for whatever reason, and I can never which of those two is correct. Anyway, yes, it makes sense in hindsight -- but since that special came out in 2013, it doesn't exactly come across like they were hinting at any plans to bring back the First Doctor in the actual show. It's just... not something I expected to happen when the special came out, and so, not something that I was really waiting to see in the future. XD

And yeah, I saw all the references to Susan and I hoped that was going somewhere. But I assumed what they were planning on doing was having the Doctor finally go back to 22nd century earth and visit her again.

You know, like he promised he would, way back when.

With the speech where he promised he would come back being one of the most iconic moments from Classic Who, and probably the most iconic moment from Hartnell's era specifically.

...Which was even referenced in An Adventure in Space and Time, several times. With one of those times featuring the original clip from the actual episode featuring the real William Hartnell, as opposed to David Bradley.

And yet, about a dozen lives later, he still hasn't ever gone back for her.

...Aaaaand then I almost forgot about all the Susan references entirely when the end of the season drew near with them still not having done anything about that.

Also!! If One and Twelve are both the first incarnation of their respective regeneration cycles, and they were both killed by Mondasian Cybermen... I wonder if we can expect that pattern to continue... maybe Thirteen will be executed by the Time Lords, and Fourteen will be killed by radioactive spiders. I suppose we'll have to wait and see...

Master Core from Smash Bros WiiU/3DS is the scariest fucking thing in any video game.

Evidence:
  • The thought of fighting Master Hand and Crazy Hand at the same time can be intimidating enough.
  • Crazy Hand's twitchy and spastic movements are already kind of unnerving.
  • I didn't need to watch Master/Crazy Hand explode into a fucking eldritch abomination. Nope. Didn't need that in my life.
  • Master Core only shows up in the higher difficulty levels of Classic Mode. What this means is, you can work your way through the lower difficulty levels and get used to Master/Crazy Hand fights that are, although increasingly difficult, pretty straight-forward. Both Hands can be defeated the same way that you would defeat them if you were fighting each one individually. But then all of a sudden you reach a difficulty level where -- without any warning that this is going to happen -- defeating one Hand means that the other transforms into wHAT THE FUCK HOLY SHIT WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING????
  • The regular Master/Crazy Hand battle music cuts out when it transforms, and is replaced with much more unsettling music. That doesn't help.
  • This thing can PICK UP Final Destination's sole platform by its edges and MOVE IT AROUND THE SCREEN??? WHAT THE FUCK??? You can't just grab onto Final Destination and move it around wherever you like. That's not ok. No one should have that kind of power.
  • Most of the time, if a video game boss has multiple forms, each new form is more difficult than the last. Master Core does things in the opposite order.
  • I know that Smash Bros is normally pretty light in the lore department and we really don't have any solid explanation of who or what Master/Crazy Hand are to begin with, or even the reason why characters from all these different franchises are interacting with each other. But I still really want to know what the fuck Master Core is and what it's doing in this game because seriously what the hell is that.
    • The only interpretation of Smash Bros lore that's even debatably canon is that all the fighters are toys that belong to some kid who's imagining all these different characters fighting each other, and that Master/Crazy Hand are the kid's own hands. This interpretation does not help us answer any questions about Master Core. In fact, Master Core's existence only raises a shitton more questions under this interpretation.
  • Master Core's final form is... a ball... that does nothing. It does not attack. It stays perfectly still in the center of the stage, and only moves when you hit it and force it out of the center -- at which point, it floats right back to where it was before. There is no music at this point, and the timer is frozen. All you can do to defeat it is to raise its percentage and smash it hard enough to KO it. I'm not sure why, but, this entire sequence is just... really eerie for some reason.
  • At the end of Smash 4's Classic Mode, the default boss fight is Master Hand. Before proceeding to the final stage, you have the choice of going for the alternate, more difficult ending -- which is Master and Crazy Hand together (which, on the higher difficulty levels, turns into Master Core). This means that you can work your way through higher and higher difficulty levels of Classic Mode, always going for the much easier Master Hand fight at the end... until level 8.0, where you have no choice but to fight Master Core. And then you're panicking because you haven't even attempted the Master Core fight on a difficulty level anywhere near this high and you know that you're in serious trouble now.

• Master Core's final form is... a ball... that does nothing. It does not attack. It stays perfectly still in the center of the stage, and only moves when you hit it and force it out of the center -- at which point, it floats right back to where it was before. There is no music at this point, and the timer is frozen. All you can do to defeat it is to raise its percentage and smash it hard enough to KO it. I'm not sure why, but, this entire sequence is just... really eerie for some reason.

Wait, you forgot something. It does attack. If you wait too long to destroy the Master Core, it radidates a blast that knocks you off into the subspace. It can KILL you, hence why you have to beat it fast.

Wait, you forgot something. It does attack. If you wait too long to destroy the Master Core, it radidates a blast that knocks you off into the subspace. It can KILL you, hence why you have to beat it fast.

...Well then... that just makes it weirder. :/

!!!!!! EXCUSE ME!! WHAT IS THIS???

2uhq1hi.jpg

I MEAN

THIS CAN'T BE WHAT I THINK IT IS.

BUT IT SURE AS HELL LOOKS LIKE IT.

YOU CAN'T JUST CASUALLY TOSS SUCH AN IMPORTANT PIECE OF INFORMATION IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TEXT LIKE THAT.

ACTUALLY, I DON'T THINK YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO REVEAL THAT INFORMATION AT ALL.

For fuck's sake, I feel like I just peeked at some sort of top secret government document. What the hell.

Is that's the Doctor's real name? It sure looks weird and different.

Is that's the Doctor's real name? It sure looks weird and different.

It certainly looks like that's supposed to be the Doctor's real name.

But of course, then I'm thinking -- there's no way they just casually slipped that into some obscure Doctor Who novel.

But like... what else could it be?? O_O"

It certainly looks like that's supposed to be the Doctor's real name.

But of course, then I'm thinking -- there's no way they just casually slipped that into some obscure Doctor Who novel.

But like... what else could it be?? O_O"

Maybe that's the name of the real doctor... but not the one we have followed in the series. Or they hide it in an obscue novel as a way to hide from all but the most avid whovian.

I've shared the pic with the people on Discord. All evidence that they've gathered points towards "Ka Faraq Gatri" being some title given to him by the Daleks (presumably also in the Daleks' language), but there's conflicting evidence as to what it actually translates to.

I'm calling it now.

It is only a matter of time before someone tries to join this RP as a space probe with an affinity for American football.

We just have to see how long it takes.

I'm calling it now.

It is only a matter of time before someone tries to join this RP as a space probe with an affinity for American football.

We just have to see how long it takes.

Is there a fandom like that?

Is there a fandom like that?

Yes.

I only found out about its existence today, and only just started reading it shortly after that. But already I am surprisingly invested.

Also there are a lot of similarities to Homestuck here. Particularly it being a multimedia experience that is being described as a "webcomic" even though it only fits under the absolute broadest definitions of the term. Also the dialogue is written similarly.

Point is, I think it would fit right at home here.

Edit: Also I'm getting a strong Bill Wurtz vibe from the video segments. To the point where I can't help but read a lot of the text in his voice. So, that's something.

Last edited:
I am reading this fandom and I have so many questions already.

1) If April 7, 2026 everybody stop dying and being born , were all diseases cured? Did coma patients wake up? What about people with disabilities, did they become better? What about nursing patients?

2) If all babies stop being born, are pregnant ladies who weren't expecting until after April 7 pregnant forever and the baby is enver born? What about babies born on that?

3)Has all aging ceased? If you were one day old when this happen, are you one day old forever?

Am I asking too much out of a webcomic? Probably.

@Kagayours

Reactions: Takumi
1) If April 7, 2026 everybody stop dying and being born , were all diseases cured? Did coma patients wake up? What about people with disabilities, did they become better? What about nursing patients?

They mention later that people also "stopped getting sick" at that same time. Dunno if it's fair to say that all diseases were "cured", but I guess they stopped being a problem, at the very least.

As for the rest? Yeah, they haven't answered those questions. At least not yet.

But the series is still very new, so, they may very well get around to answering the rest in the future. o3o

Reactions: Takumi
/me reads the thing.
DONALD TRUMP WILL BE REELECTED?!? D: