• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Alright so I seem to have a few days of calm. I was busy Monday, and wasn't feeling great after wards. But I'm working on re-reading now and getting a post up soon.

You've seen me post countless videos here of people going to amazing lengths to break Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow by exploiting and stacking a bunch of ridiculous glitches.

Now watch someone go to amazing lengths to break the game and make it impossible to complete WITHOUT using any glitches.

There is no limit to the number of ways this game can be fucked with.

Last edited:
You've seen me post countless videos here of people going to amazing lengths to break Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow by exploiting and stacking a bunch of ridiculous glitches.

Now watch someone go to amazing lengths to break the game and make it impossible to complete WITHOUT using any glitches.

There is no limit to the number of ways this game can be fucked with.

Ah, that vid. You know, what I find more amazing than any of that is the fact that GF actually fixed at least one of those issues in Yellow (even though you have only yourself to blame if you fuck yourself over to that extend if you ask me, but hey.)

EDIT: Well, technically 'any of that' includes the aforementioned fix, but you know what I mean.

Last edited:
  • Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Kagayours
Ah, that vid. You know, what I find more amazing than any of that is the fact that GF actually fixed at least one of those issues in Yellow (even though you have only yourself to blame if you fuck yourself over to that extend if you ask me, but hey.)

EDIT: Well, technically 'any of that' includes the aforementioned fix, but you know what I mean.

:P Well, the way the video tried so hard to remove any possible way to get more money and therefore un-stick yourself without trading sure makes it look like no one could actually be so bad at the game as to wind up in that situation through normal gameplay. But, bear in mind, it could easily take a kid multiple tries in the Safari Zone to find the secret house and/or the gold teeth (and, yes, I know the two are sort of right next to each other, but it is completely possible to be a derp and find the secret house while the gold teeth are just barely off-screen and then not think to look in that area again after that. ...Speaking from experience), and if you're really bad at navigating your way through there (which I definitely was as a kid), then I can easily see how a kid could blow a ton of money on the Safari Zone and struggle to find more.

And if that kid already swept through all the trainers they could find, and blew all their money on items that couldn't easily be re-sold (like HP/PP ups), then... yeah, I can easily imagine a kid at least thinking that they're totally stuck when they run out of money, even if there might potentially be more ways of getting money that they hadn't thought of or didn't know about -- like hidden items (which a kid might totally not even know were there, especially if they somehow never got the itemfinder until late into the game. ...Speaking from experience), or by using a Meowth/Persian, which you'd have to be pretty clever to think of, I think -- or by using the game corner to win items that can be sold for money, which... yeah, I never would've thought to do that as a kid. Also, those slot machines are fucking hard to win at, and I definitely would've blown all my coins in no time if I was in that situation. O_O If you're dirt poor, gambling is not a smart way to fix your problems.

So with all that being said... the fix in Yellow for the Safari Zone is kind of understandable, even if I never knew that was a thing until I watched this vid, either. o.o The thing with the drinks probably didn't need a fix because it's a one-time thing and much less likely to be an issue. Even changing the drink to a key item in Firered/Leafgreen was proooobably done more out of the concern that players could get a vending machine drink in a trade early on and then use it to sequence-break, and less out of the concern that anyone would run out of money. :P

Also, all of this reminds me of the time when I first played Blue version as a kid and I honestly thought I'd gotten stuck in Cerulean city and couldn't progress any further -- because I didn't realize that the robbed house had a hole in the back wall that you were supposed to go through. With the game's graphical limitations, I seriously didn't recognize that as a hole.

And it didn't help that entering Cerulean means going down that slope that cuts you off from Mt. Moon and prevents you from going back to earlier cities in the game. So I could really only explore Cerulean city and the stuff that was north of it like Nugget Bridge and Bill's house. I felt so caged in. ;_; And even when I finally figured out how to leave, I still felt like all the earlier portions of the game were just a part of my past that I would have to leave behind...

You have no idea how happy I was when I got through Diglett Tunnel and realized I could get back to the earlier cities through there. I can't even tell you how happy I was to be able to visit Pallet Town again. ;w;

I guess when it comes to Capaldi finales, the third time's the charm.

*Ahem*

@Kagayours ,WASN'T IT SOOO GOOOOD

I guess when it comes to Capaldi finales, the third time's the charm.

*Ahem*

@Kagayours ,WASN'T IT SOOO GOOOOD

I HAVEN'T SEEN IT YET BECAUSE IT WAS ON AT A DIFFERENT TIME THAN USUAL AND MY DVR FAILED TO RECORD IT.

And I'll be busy most of today so I won't get to watch it till tonight. DX

Postage. I didn't bother writing anything about the sword (mostly because I couldn't think of anything without it sounding weird or forced); feel free to do whatever with that thing.

!!!!!!

I SAID THAT IF I DIDN'T SEE THE MASTER DANCING WITH HIM/HERSELF, THAT I WOULD BE SORELY DISAPPOINTED.

I WAS NOT DISAPPOINTED. :D

BUT THEN ALSO

HEATHER!!! HEATHER!!! THEY BROUGHT HEATHER BACK!!! I HONESTLY WASN'T EXPECTING THAT!!! BUT THIS MEANS BILL AND HEATHER CAN HAVE THE HAPPY GAY ENDING THAT I GAVE UP HOPE WOULD EVER HAPPEN!!!

AND!!!!!

DAVID BRADLEY AS WILLIAM HARTNELL AS THE FIRST DOCTOR!!!!!!!

HOLY SHIT MAYBE THAT THING WITH SUSAN THAT THEY KEPT TEASING EARLY ON IN THE SEASON IS ACTUALLY GOING TO GO SOMEWHERE!

Also it occurred to me that Twelve and One were both killed by Mondasian Cybermen. Man those things are a bitch, huh?

But anyway MY TWO FAVORITE DOCTORS TOGETHER???!!!!

MAN I CAN'T FUCKING WAIT FOR CHRISTMAS. :D

So, I got even more attached to a fandom last night and I am sitting here going to my brain. " Stop! We got three already, and one in the reserve, stop giving me more ideas. Baka."

So, I got even more attached to a fandom last night and I am sitting here going to my brain. " Stop! We got three already, and one in the reserve, stop giving me more ideas. Baka."

I still keep thinking about the Smash fandom. Maybe that'll happen someday.

And then maybe he and SU can team up and fight a giant hand or something.

I still keep thinking about the Smash fandom. Maybe that'll happen someday.

And then maybe he and SU can team up and fight a giant hand or something.

Right now, my fandom obsession is GroundHog Day, the Musical . I kind of like Phil Connors and even had a way to incorpate the main gimmick into an Rping setting where it makes sense and is cool. :) Also, I may rant about it in it.

Like how there is a song called Hope... ( and it is not what you expect it to be about) @Kagayours, what would you expect when you hear a title like that?

Right now, my fandom obsession is GroundHog Day, the Musical . I kind of like Phil Connors and even had a way to incorpate the main gimmick into an Rping setting where it makes sense and is cool. :) Also, I may rant about it in it.

Like how there is a song called Hope... ( and it is not what you expect it to be about) @Kagayours, what would you expect when you hear a title like that?

Well out-of-context I would expect a song about... hope... but, given what you've said so far, I'm now assuming it's... basically the opposite of that.

Also it occurred to me that this RP has been stuck on the exact same day for about two and a half years, so I feel like Groundhog Day would be right at home. We might even be able to make some meta jokes about it.

It would add a whole new layer to all the timey-whimey we've got happening here, though.

Well out-of-context I would expect a song about... hope... but, given what you've said so far, I'm now assuming it's... basically the opposite of that.

Also it occurred to me that this RP has been stuck on the exact same day for about two and a half years, so I feel like Groundhog Day would be right at home. We might even be able to make some meta jokes about it.

It would add a whole new layer to all the timey-whimey we've got happening here, though.

Oh, it is about hope. But not something that much normal people would hope for. It's a dark song about Hope.

Also, that would be so cool. Groundhog Day (the musical) would feel at home and yet not, since the fandom wouldn't realize everyone else was also repeating the same day.

Also, that would be so cool. Groundhog Day (the musical) would feel at home and yet not, since the fandom wouldn't realize everyone else was also repeating the same day.

Well, I mean, the day hasn't been repeating as much as it's been... moving slowly.

Really it isn't comparable to a Groundhog Day loop at all. I was just making a joke. A joke that could potentially extend to the IC, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, I mean, the day hasn't been repeating as much as it's been... moving slowly.

Really it isn't comparable to a Groundhog Day loop at all. I was just making a joke. A joke that could potentially extend to the IC, I guess. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oh, cool. Also, I regret this, but put the Groundhog Day musical on my reserve.

Also, this is the fourth fandom that I am going to play that has something that needs medication for. Teen wolf is ADHD, Pushing Daisies is asexual and suffers from anxiety and agrophobia, Scooby probably has something ( I don't know what) probably insomnia), Dear Evan Hansen is socially awkward and gets flustered. I haven't played a fandom that hasn't had something. It's kind of weird and it is also interesting. Also, the ground day musical fandom, Phil takes Xanax.

Will post sometime in the next couple of days.

Also, @thatguyinthestore I forgot to post for Megaman yesterday. I'll try to get a post out for him tomorrow.