• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
SO HEY

@Neobullseye @neobendium @Flame @AquaTheLita @Rithas @Minerva @TheTechnoVampire @The God Emperor Gwazi Magnum @chaosheart13 @Takumi @LuckycoolHawk9 @Raven

IT HAS BECOME ABUNDANTLY OBVIOUS TO ME THAT NO ONE EVER FUCKING READS MY RULES (or at least never remembers them). AND THAT'S KIND OF STARTING TO PISS ME OFF. :D I'm also realizing that it's not uncommon for newbies to jump in without having any clue what the RP is about -- and even long-time members often seem to forget important details about how the world of this RP works. It's a mess to deal with. So, I'm taking steps to remedy that.

AS YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED, THE OP LOOKS DIFFERENT. It occurred to me that having the rules list hidden away in a spoiler tab makes it very easy to completely forget about, and that having it out in the open is better. Yeah, it's big, but these are all things that I need people to know and that I don't want people to forget. Besides, maybe I'll get lucky and you'll scroll past something that catches your eye and makes you want to read more. (*sigh* I can dream, can't I?)

I also re-formatted the rules list, broke it up into easier-to-understand chunks, and re-worded a lot of them so that each bullet point isn't quite so long and rambly (which I think scared a lot of people away from reading the earlier version).

And, while I was at it, I also added a few new rules that were technically never official but that I kept telling people over and over anyway, so, best to put them in an actual list.

Also worth mentioning -- there is a note that says I won't look at a player's CS until they confirm that they've read the rules as well as all the other important information. Now, you may be thinking back to all the times you had to install a software update on your computer, and how easy it was to say that you read the terms of service even though no one ever actually does. Much like Apple, however, I have no better way of proving that you read everything. Moreover, I would certainly hope that I made the OOC a bit more readable and digestible than a terms of service agreement, and that asking you to understand the rules and world of the RP you're participating in isn't too much to ask of people. Plus, at the very least, hopefully this will remind people that a rules list exists, and that people should know what's in it. As of now, I will be requiring this any time someone submits a new CS -- regardless of whether they are a newbie or an existing member.

I also added a big, all-caps red-text statement telling people to read the goddamn info tabs.

Is all of this a bit shouty and authoritative? Perhaps. But the alternative hasn't been working out so well for me, so, no more Mr. Nice Kag. >:/
*adds to something else needing to do* Since you added some I'll read back up along with figuring out for TT. Hopefully, I can get back in soon.
*mumbles about college work being a pain and having no idea why an eye hurts afterward making things hard to focus on*

When will peopel in fiction ever learn not to tempt fate like that? :P

OH.

I didn't realize the deleveling beam was still in play. XD

Edit: REAL TALK THO, I really like seeing people actually make use of this RP's lore. :D

Last edited:
Does anyone else have a video that was uploaded to Youtube four years ago that wasn't even originally made for Youtube but was posted there as an afterthought and then it became surprisingly popular and you always get email notifications about people commenting on it and for some reason you always open those emails up and sort-of read them before deleting them even though you don't really care anymore and usually don't read the comments at all and only ever skim them at best and you're just sort of trapped in this habit of at least opening all the comment emails for reasons even you aren't sure of?

...Or is that just me?

Reactions: Takumi
OH.

I didn't realize the deleveling beam was still in play. XD

Edit: REAL TALK THO, I really like seeing people actually make use of this RP's lore. :D
Yep. It's one of those things that won't stop untill it hits something, and as far as the beam cares the Border just counts as pushy air. Look out below, I guess :P

*slams hands on the table*

SHOULD I BUY POKEMON SUN OR POKEMON MOON?!

I was originally going to ask for one of these games for Christmas like the fucking 12-year-old that I am. But I just can't wait that long.

PROBLEM IS, I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO GET, AND I CAN'T JUST TELL MY MOM TO "SURPRISE ME" IF I'M BUYING IT FOR MYSELF.

I have not done extensive research on what the differences are between the games (and I kind of don't want to). I used to think that the Trump pokemon (Gumshoos) was Sun-exclusive and the Ratatouille pokemon (Alolan Raticate) was Moon-exclusive, but now that doesn't seem to be the case, so...

Also, apparently the day/night cycles are reversed in Moon, meaning that it's nighttime in the game if you're playing during the day, and daytime in the game if you're playing at night. ...Weird. Not sure how I feel about that.

There also doesn't seem to be any clear favorite between the two, that I've noticed... I often strategically pick the less-popular of the two for trading reasons (like how I bought X when most of my friends said they were getting Y), but, that can't really weigh into my decision if the two games are about equal in popularity... hmm...

slams hands on the table*

SHOULD I BUY POKEMON SUN OR POKEMON MOON?!

I was originally going to ask for one of these games for Christmas like the fucking 12-year-old that I am. But I just can't wait that long.

PROBLEM IS, I DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE TO GET, AND I CAN'T JUST TELL MY MOM TO "SURPRISE ME" IF I'M BUYING IT FOR MYSELF.

I have not done extensive research on what the differences are between the games (and I kind of don't want to). I used to think that the Trump pokemon (Gumshoos) was Sun-exclusive and the Ratatouille pokemon (Alolan Raticate) was Moon-exclusive, but now that doesn't seem to be the case, so...

Also, apparently the day/night cycles are reversed in Moon, meaning that it's nighttime in the game if you're playing during the day, and daytime in the game if you're playing at night. ...Weird. Not sure how I feel about that.

There also doesn't seem to be any clear favorite between the two, that I've noticed... I often strategically pick the less-popular of the two for trading reasons (like how I bought X when most of my friends said they were getting Y), but, that can't really weigh into my decision if the two games are about equal in popularity... hmm...
Well, let me break it down this way. Both are equally popular. There are numerous reasons to get both of them. You are right about Gumshoos and Alolan Raticate, just not about the pokemon themselves. The first totem is different between the two games, hence why you believe that. I know people who have both. Also, @Kagayours are you going casual or competitive? Because according to data miners, the pokemon who are better for competitive play is Moon, otherwise, just pick your favorite legendary or something similar ( there is also an ultra beast difference between games along with an Alolan difference). That's all I got.

Also, @Kagayours are you going casual or competitive? Because according to data miners, the pokemon who are better for competitive play is Moon, otherwise, just pick your favorite legendary or something similar
Casual. (Unless we're talking about filling the dex because that's a thing I want to accomplish.)

I don't have a favorite legendary between the two.

Do you see my dilemma?

I don't have a favorite legendary between the two.

Do you see my dilemma?
Hmmm... I could see why that is a problem. Quick question, do you have any plans on using the new form of Sandshrew or Vulpix, both are version exclusives so perhaps they could be your deciding factor.

Hmmm... I could see why that is a problem. Quick question, do you have any plans on using the new form of Sandshrew or Vulpix, both are version exclusives so perhaps they could be your deciding factor.
Uhhh. Depends on what you mean by "using". I guess Alolan Ninetales is pretty cool if that's a version-exclusive.

I just asked my roommate which one they plan on getting. This should help me come to a decision.

Alolan Ninetales is a Sun-Exclusive. But yeah, asking your roommate works too @Kagayours

Alolan Ninetales is a Sun-Exclusive. But yeah, asking your roommate works too @Kagayours
...They're not responding.

At this point, I'm afraid they're going to tell me that they don't know which one to get, either.

barely have any friends, though.

So, that's right out.
I have beaten Sun. I can totally trade you a Vulpix or Ninetales. Gives me something more to do besides the BT.

I have beaten Sun. I can totally trade you a Vulpix or Ninetales. Gives me something more to do besides the BT.
Oh, thank you. Could you please hold it until Christmas when I'll get Moon?

@Minerva Sure. Any nickname you want? ( I will hunt for it later today or tomorrow.) Also, any level you want it to be? ( Or just leave it at the level I found in the wild? Also, would you want to receive it as a Ninetales or a Vulpix?

Oh, for the love of Arceus, can everything please stop summoning their buddies? I'm only trying to catch 'em all, not KILL 'em all D:

Oh, for the love of Arceus, can everything please stop summoning their buddies? I'm only trying to catch 'em all, not KILL 'em all D:
Just wait. One of these days a pokemon will try to summon a buddy and this will happen.

nocame2-e1453239864117.png

And they'll know who to blame. >:I

• Love