• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I'm gonna shoot out a post for my characters as soon as possible. Sorry I haven't been around much.

Reactions: Kagayours
I'll try and get a post up. Throat is sore and my stomach is starting to bother me so blegh.

And I want to get back to Pokemon Sun but I have homework and stuff >.<

I'll try and get a post up. Throat is sore and my stomach is starting to bother me so blegh.

And I want to get back to Pokemon Sun but I have homework and stuff >.<
o_o No need to hurry if you're sick and have homework to do. (Technically I don't even think there's any character that you're really due to post for, anyway.)

PLEASE END MY SUFFERING!

I have to retype my entire 6 page paper on Solubility, Acetaminophen, and pill coatings.

o_o No need to hurry if you're sick and have homework to do. (Technically I don't even think there's any character that you're really due to post for, anyway.)

Oh, okay. I honestly thought this was one of the rps I had to post in and was like "I feel like I haven't posted in forever"

As for being sick....it all started with my dad, then my granny, and now me. I thought I was being very careful but I guess not. :/

PLEASE END MY SUFFERING!

I have to retype my entire 6 page paper on Solubility, Acetaminophen, and pill coatings.
>~< Do you at least have some of your old notes...? Re-typing it is at least not as bad as needing to do all the research again. You can probably recall at least some of it...

>~< Do you at least have some of your old notes...? Re-typing it is at least not as bad as needing to do all the research again. You can probably recall at least some of it...
A lot of the information on Solubility comes from my previous work on this project, so I still have that. It's mainly on the history of Acetaminophen among some other stuf..

I basically lost like, three pages.

A lot of the information on Solubility comes from my previous work on this project, so I still have that. It's mainly on the history of Acetaminophen among some other stuf..

I basically lost like, three pages.
Yeah, but I mean, like... I dunno. Did you draft out any of your writing on paper before typing it up?

I write out lots of chunks of writing on paper before typing them... but that's just me, maybe. >.>

Yeah, but I mean, like... I dunno. Did you draft out any of your writing on paper before typing it up?

I write out lots of chunks of writing on paper before typing them... but that's just me, maybe. >.>
I do have notes I can copy from, so that IS a positive.

Hope that post was good enough.

• Thank You
Hope that post was good enough.

I have one question: since FF was previously the one who was sort of dragging/carrying the Doctor, does that mean that FF was pushed out of the way, as well?

Other than that -- huzzah! Progress! :D *throws confetti*

I have one question: since FF was previously the one who was sort of dragging/carrying the Doctor, does that mean that FF was pushed out of the way, as well?

Other than that -- huzzah! Progress! :D *throws confetti*
Yeah, why not?

And Fire Emblem is very confused right now.

• Bucket of Rainbows
EDIT: I just realized I've been here before. Whoops. Anyway... I'm... Back?

Name: Diamond Armada (Goes by Will or DAGames)

Appearance:

CySu-E-WEAETmtU.jpg

CvTlb9UXgAAOpuq.jpg

Cuv_R72XYAAPN9O.jpg

Personality: As someone who has been on YouTube since 2008, Diamond Armada, or DAGames, or Will, keeps going because it's his passion. He wants to make others happy. That was his ultimate goal back on Newgrounds. If he could make at least one person smile, then all was well. Nowadays, achieving this goal is quite easier. In fact, it's the norm. He makes songs, animations, lets plays, and he does streams. With over 469k people in his fanbase, there would be smiles all around. However, he keeps overthinking about that. Especially when it comes to statistics. Just looking at YouTube's statistics on his channel makes him depressed. What is he doing wrong? What is he doing right? Should he take a break or not? In the end, he always opens up to his fans about the issue. He considers his fans as family, always going to them for support. Especially the devoted fans. Sure, the majority of his fanbase came for the Five Nights at Freddy's content he has on his channel. But look where that got him. He's got many devoted fans, lots of high tech equipment, his girlfriend (and now fiancee) Chloe (RealEeveeGamer), and a team of friends who support each other.

Whatever real Will has gone through, his fandom counterpart can feel the same. He always goes around to his fellow fandoms for comfort whenever he feels down. He can entertain them as well with his content on whatever the fandom equivalent of YouTube is in the Fandomverse. FandomTube? Not sure. Anyway, outside of his life on YouTube, he likes to spend time improvising on his guitar to make music. He's an all around nice guy, talented and true to his message. He wants to keep his moral compass on a high note, making sure what he is doing is not only for the benefit of himself, but for the benefit of others. Sure, he can be pretty funny and make many silly faces. But behind that is a guy who just wants to have fun with his passion.

Abilities and Equipment:
He's pretty much like any YouTuber. His room is full of equipment like dual computer screens, a high quality microphone, a camera, foam padding on the walls, all that jazz. But since he makes music, he has a couple guitars here and there as well, both acoustic and electric.

As a fandom, he can summon weapons just like in the fangame DALegacy. He can summon Will's pistol, Chloe's fire magic, Chris D's buster sword, Boggsy's dual guns, and Sean's.... Plants. It's an inside joke, don't ask.

Home: Think of any human home but with a studio for recording lets plays, streams, and music.
Quirks: If he's not doing anything, he can be seen playing his guitar, improvising some melodies. Or he can be watching Game of Thrones. (Essent has no idea what happens on GoT but she puts this down anyway.)

Other: Here's a peaceful song he made for a charity livestream!

Before I take a look at your CS -- did you read the rules for this RP as well as all the info in the spoiler tabs?

Also, this obviously played as Alt-FE tackled FF and DW:

Reactions: Takumi
...Do you guys ever just suddenly remember a fucking amazing video on the internet that you discovered years ago and then you can't stop thinking about it because you're just so glad it exists and you feel like you didn't appreciate it enough over the past couple of years?

I'll just leave this here.

...Do you guys ever just suddenly remember a fucking amazing video on the internet that you discovered years ago and then you can't stop thinking about it because you're just so glad it exists and you feel like you didn't appreciate it enough over the past couple of years?

I'll just leave this here.

Oh god this still exists.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Yes. Yes I have. Why, did I miss something?

I did state in the rules section that I won't look at a player's CS until they confirm that they've read anything. (And if you're saying that you read everything last time you were part of this RP -- re-read it. Lots of things have changed since then.)

So, if you have read everything recently, I'll try to take a look at your CS later today.

So, I'm having my dad take me to the hospital. My neck hurts every time I swallow and if I lay a certain way so, yeah...

So, I'm having my dad take me to the hospital. My neck hurts every time I swallow and if I lay a certain way so, yeah...
>~< Oh no... Well, I hope you feel better soon.