• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Dragon Age are all gleefully on their way to seek out a bunch of hate-fueled metal death machines.

FNaF is kind of attempting to murder three other Fandoms.

And a bit earlier than that, Portal fell out of the fucking sky.

They are all completely batshit.
Again, touché :P

...I still sort of want to see what happens when a hypothetical Ace attorney Fandom meets the Sherlock Fandom.

I don't the Dragon age fandom is too crazy....I mean, sure there's enough Fanfic and art to read for a life time....but that' happens with any game with romances...I think

Again, touché :P

...I still sort of want to see what happens when a hypothetical Ace attorney Fandom meets the Sherlock Fandom.

That would be amusing.

I also want to see the Welcome to Night Vale Fandom. I have a feeling he would refer to Trigun as "Desert Bluffs", and try to convince Doctor Who that time isn't real. Unfortunately I feel like I wouldn't be able to do the Night Vale Fandom any justice myself, though... That's why I keep trying to hunt down Rax on the Guild in an attempt to invite her here to see if she'd be interested in that.

I don't the Dragon age fandom is too crazy....I mean, sure there's enough Fanfic and art to read for a life time....but that' happens with any game with romances...I think

Dude there's a lifetime's worth of art and fanfiction with every fandom ever. It is not limited to games, or romances.

That would be amusing.

I also want to see the Welcome to Night Vale Fandom. I have a feeling he would refer to Trigun as "Desert Bluffs", and try to convince Doctor Who that time isn't real. Unfortunately I feel like I wouldn't be able to do the Night Vale Fandom any justice myself, though... That's why I keep trying to hunt down Rax on the Guild in an attempt to invite her here to see if she'd be interested in that.
Have to have super sexy voice though

He would have Cecil's perfect radio voice and Carlos's perfect hair.
Yes

Also for Dragon age, See not crazy. We're normal fanfic'rs

Also I've noticed that some of the "banners" on the site are straight up ads that lead you somewhere else....so...that's that

Yes

Also for Dragon age, See not crazy. We're normal fanfic'rs

Also I've noticed that some of the "banners" on the site are straight up ads that lead you somewhere else....so...that's that

That's because members can also submit ads for their own websites. They have to pay for those, though. Also there aren't nearly as many of them in the rotation as there are just normal RP ads. Aaaaand because they're all user-submitted, it still kind of has that cool community feel to it.

Well one of them we're straight up a virus thing,

Meh, At least I know now

Speaking about banners... This is what happens when you just take a random image from the web and flatten it to a ridiculous degree, without any regard to the original dimensions.

RgH4eJL.png

So yeah... Unreadable text much?

Well one of them we're straight up a virus thing,
Oh. Well. That's weird.

Maybe it's not the site - but your computer has a virus? O_o I mean, I've heard that viruses can make your browser display ads that aren't supposed to be there...

Also I saw the statistics for how many slots or whatever were filled on the banner ad rotation when I submitted mine, and there were really hardly any paid ads, so... yeah.

Speaking about banners... This is what happens when you just take a random image from the web and flatten it to a ridiculous degree, without any regard to the original dimensions.

RgH4eJL.png

Ahahahahah, Oh...that gave me a good chuckle

RgH4eJL.png

YEAH REALLY.

Like... I've already mentioned how some of the banner ads on this site really just make my graphic designer side kind of cringe, but like... for a lot of people, it's forgivable, so that stuff's not their forte and, given the fact that anyone can submit a banner, I really can't expect the entire site to perfectly understand design principles, but like, when you aren't aware of the fact that a square image does not resize into a square banner well -- when you are not aware of when your text is completely unreadable, that's just... ARE YOU BLIND??? Gahhh!!! *art student rage*

Oh. Well. That's weird.

Maybe it's not the site - but your computer has a virus? O_o I mean, I've heard that viruses can make your browser display ads that aren't supposed to be there...
Well, I don't think so...Unless it's picking this one site for one selective banner...meh

YEAH REALLY.

Like... I've already mentioned how some of the banner ads on this site really just make my graphic designer side kind of cringe, but like... for a lot of people, it's forgivable, so that stuff's not their forte and, given the fact that anyone can submit a banner, I really can't expect the entire site to perfectly understand design principles, but like, when you aren't aware of the fact that a square image does not resize into a square banner well -- when you are not aware of when your text is completely unreadable, that's just... ARE YOU BLIND??? Gahhh!!! *art student rage*
"How do I teach these kiiiiidddddssssssss?"

"How do I teach these kiiiiidddddssssssss?"

And you know what? They do the same thing with text color, too. Like... ok, there are a bunch of reasons why you shouldn't just take some highly-detailed image and then place some thin, fancy-looking neon-colored text over it with no outline. I could explain these reasons, but what I don't need to explain is that it's not freaking readable when you do that!!!

So here's an idea, Kaga: make a character that represents some kind of graphical artist's Fandom. Then you can rage all you want -- and,since it's IC, it's perfectly acceptable ^_^.

Indeed, I agree...(Your Fandom Stuck one is probably the nicest one I've seen so far)

Suck it posers

So here's an idea, Kaga: make a character that represents some kind of graphical artist's Fandom. Then you can rage all you want -- and,since it's IC, it's perfectly acceptable ^_^.

Unfortunately I really can't because I don't know that much about any actual established artists. I just know some basic nonsense about how to put a decent-looking image together.

Indeed, I agree...(Your Fandom Stuck one is probably the nicest one I've seen so far)

Suck it posers

o.o Oh. Thanks.

I kind of regret not being able to play around more with applying Homestuck lore to these characters (like I just can't stop myself from thinking about the god tiers and the corpse-smooching) but, I mean, making it accessible to all fandoms turned out pretty well, I think.

Reactions: Indabayou