• So many newbies lately! Here is a very important PSA about one of our most vital content policies! Read it even if you are an ancient member!
I thought you might like that.

Although then this post pointed out to me quite the potential flaw in that plan.

So.

Um.

Yeah.
I'm confused. :/
Well then they're just thin-skinned.

I go to church regularly and I see nothing wrong here but maybe that's just me. *shrugs*
The Internet is home to nutter's and extremists of all kinds.
And is honestly all the exposure I've had to the kind who would get offended by this video.

All the religious people I met in person have been cool and decent people, where I generally don't need to worry about 'offending' a religion or belief by how I word or say things.

I'm confused. :/

"Going god tier" in Homestuck basically means dying and then coming back to life as a god. That's why it feels like Sherlock's cause of death should be obvious. :P

But in order to go god tier you have to die on a stone slab called a quest bed. Die elsewhere and it just doesn't work.

And, now that I think about it, I suppose it would be difficult to land on something so small from so high up.

The Internet is home to nutter's and extremists of all kinds.
And is honestly all the exposure I've had to the kind who would get offended by this video.

All the religious people I met in person have been cool and decent people, where I generally don't need to worry about 'offending' a religion or belief by how I word or say things.

And that's why it's cool to find this sort of thing on the Internet.

Most things like this on the internet, I can see how they would be offensive. But this just feels like a rare find.

"Going god tier" in Homestuck basically means dying and then coming back to life as a god. That's why it feels like Sherlock's cause of death should be obvious. :P

But in order to go god tier you have to die on a stone slab called a quest bed. Die elsewhere and it just doesn't work.

And, now that I think about it, I suppose it would be difficult to land on something so small from so high up.
So killing myself on a bed makes me a God?
And that's why it's cool to find this sort of thing on the Internet.

Most things like this on the internet, I can see how they would be offensive. But this just feels like a rare find.
There's one channel I'm subscribed called "The Atheist Voice" who would require a total nutter of a Christian to get offended by what he says.

Though yea, I will agree most channels and videos overall that tackle religion tend to lead to a lot of people being offended and angry at it.

So killing myself on a bed makes me a God?

Yeah, Homestuck's kind of funny that way.

Although technically you don't even have to kill yourself -- you just have to die. Meaning, someone else could kill you. In fact, off the top of my head, I actually can't think of a single instance in-canon where a character had the guts to kill themselves to reach god tier. A lot of them just sat around on their quest bed and waited for someone else to do it.

Yeah, Homestuck's kind of funny that way.

Although technically you don't even have to kill yourself -- you just have to die. Meaning, someone else could kill you. In fact, off the top of my head, I actually can't think of a single instance in-canon where a character had the guts to kill themselves to reach god tier. A lot of them just sat around on their quest bed and waited for someone else to do it.
To be a god?
I'd just take a gun to my head and pull the trigger.
Quick, easy, and I could come back as God and go "Wassup bitches?" so no one would even miss me. :P

To be a god?
I'd just take a gun to my head and pull the trigger.
Quick, easy, and I could come back as God and go "Wassup bitches?" so no one would even miss me. :P

Yeah. You'd think it would be that easy. And it kind of is! But I mean a lot of the characters in Homestuck are like 13 so yeah quite a few of them are still too scared to do it.

Yeah. You'd think it would be that easy. And it kind of is! But I mean a lot of the characters in Homestuck are like 13 so yeah quite a few of them are still too scared to do it.
Scared because it involves dying?
Or scared because it's unknown if it even works or not?

Eh, a little of both, really.
Then I can kind of get it.
I wouldn't do it if there was a chance it was simply going to be the end of me.
I'd like naturally, and try to make it so whenever I did die it would be on the bed.

Maybe I'd cheat and cut a piece off, stick it on my back so I'm technically always on it... :3

Then I can kind of get it.
I wouldn't do it if there was a chance it was simply going to be the end of me.
I'd like naturally, and try to make it so whenever I did die it would be on the bed.

Although some characters literally just sat around on their quest bed waiting for some baddie to kill them so yeah some of them were just too cowardly to do it themselves and that's about it.

Maybe I'd cheat and cut a piece off, stick it on my back so I'm technically always on it... :3

Unfortunately I don't think it works that way. :P

Although some characters literally just sat around on their quest bed waiting for some baddie to kill them so yeah some of them were just too cowardly to do it themselves and that's about it.
Ahhh! Why don't they have more guts?
Unfortunately I don't think it works that way. :P
Well...
I...
Um...

Shh!
My plan is perfect!

Ahhh! Why don't they have more guts?

Well at least they acknowledged that they were being cowards. There was this thing going on with that group of kids at the time where they basically all felt like complete failures, which led up to them lying on their quest beds like "look at us -- we can't even kill ourselves properly cuz we suck" so yeah...

Well at least they acknowledged that they were being cowards. There was this thing going on with that group of kids at the time where they basically all felt like complete failures, which led up to them lying on their quest beds like "look at us -- we can't even kill ourselves properly cuz we suck" so yeah...
It didn't occur to them to kill one another?

It didn't occur to them to kill one another?

I think they didn't even have the guts to do that.

But, I mean, it wasn't long before they all got blown up, so, yeah, it worked out for them.

I think they didn't even have the guts to do that.

But, I mean, it wasn't long before they all got blown up, so, yeah, it worked out for them.
Were they blown up on the bed though? :P

So that's what that thingie was! :D

So that's what that thingie was! :D

XD Well, I mean, I thought you'd mostly figured that out already. Hence why I didn't mind explaining it.

Cuz I mean I did consider putting that in a spoiler tab followed by "Spoilered because I can't explain Homestuck in front of Neo. We have an arrangement."

...That GIF... That's just mean >_>. Seriously, putting an enemy that can knock you off a ledge behind a blind wall like that, so that you're all but guaranteed to get killed by it at least once is just flatout jerkass game design. It's not even 'challenging', it's just cheap >_>.

It is challenging. Because its something actual enemies in real life would do.