Like if someone were to give me a subject or an object, can I think up a way that connects to Homestuck?

Scarves? Yes.
Oil? Yes.
Tea? Yes.
Death? MOTHER OF GOD YES.
Now I'm curious as to how easy it would be to do the same sort of thing with Doctor Who, given just how massive the canon is. Hmm...

TARDIS? That blue box? AC was interested, sneaking into it and finding a place inside to hide.

Sherlock said having already ran next to the TARDIS door,

Yeah, I'm sorry but I really don't see how anyone could sneak onto the TARDIS that easily. I mean, Doctor Who and Sherlock are standing right there and it's not like there's a back entrance you can sneak into. (You could even argue that DW hasn't even opened the doors yet in the first place.)

It would be one thing if DW and Sherlock already stepped inside and for some reason left the doors open long enough for AC to sneak in behind them, which I suppose would be plausible, but at this rate, I don't care how stealthy AC is, he'd have to be invisible and possibly able to walk through walls to pull that off.

Plus, does that mean that AC was hiding in Sherlock's apartment this whole time? I could get behind that if it wasn't for the fact that he was last seen watching Thrones and DA fight from a bush outside. I suppose it's still plausible that he could've snuck into the building without being seen, but it still would be impossible to get into the TARDIS for the reasons mentioned above. But the fact that you didn't even mention him sneaking into the building makes me think you just haven't been paying attention to where everything is. :/

Please, be a bit more mindful of these things. And, for reasons mentioned, I just can't accept that AC was able to sneak into the TARDIS in that last post. If you want him to tag along I can leave him an opening to sneak in after I post -- but I can't go along with your post as is, sorry.

In regards to my earlier post: I have eaten all the bread in my house. It took me longer than I thought, but all of it is gone now.

@Kaga-kun I've decided on my second character. Reserve for me Fullmetal Alchemist would you?

In regards to my earlier post: I have eaten all the bread in my house. It took me longer than I thought, but all of it is gone now.

@Kaga-kun I've decided on my second character. Reserve for me Fullmetal Alchemist would you?
Sure thing.

Sooo... minor rant:

As a late Christmas present, my friend got me a deck of My Little Pony themed playing cards. And each one of these cards has a different character on it.

Now, for those of you unfamiliar with the canon, there is in fact a pony named Doctor Whooves. ...And yes, he is based off of exactly who he sounds like he's based off of.

And in this deck, Doctor Whooves is the seven of hearts. ...He could've been the two of hearts. That would've been brilliant. You wasted a fantastic opportunity, guys. You really did.

Last edited:
Reactions: Indabayou
Sooo... minor rant:

As a late Christmas present, my friend got me a deck of My Little Pony themed playing cards. And each one of these cards has a different character on it.

Now, for those of you unfamiliar with the canon, there is in fact a pony named Doctor Whooves. ...And yes, he is based off of exactly who he sounds like he's based off of.

And in this deck, Doctor Whooves is the seven of hearts. ...He could've been the two of hearts. That would've been brilliant. You wasted a fantastic opportunity, guys. You really did.
.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I got Dark Souls.
darksoulsgif.gif

I am actually still stuck on the Taurus Demon. XD

.....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
I got Dark Souls.
darksoulsgif.gif

I am actually still stuck on the Taurus Demon. XD
Step 1. Climb up Tower
Step 2. Wait for Taurus demon to be standing like an idiot in front of it
Step 3. Activate Pine Resin
Step 4. Jump Attack (2 handed)
Step 5. Switch back to one handed and run circles attacking his butt until he dies

...That GIF... That's just mean >_>. Seriously, putting an enemy that can knock you off a ledge behind a blind wall like that, so that you're all but guaranteed to get killed by it at least once is just flatout jerkass game design. It's not even 'challenging', it's just cheap >_>.

Reactions: Takumi
...That GIF... That's just mean >_>. Seriously, putting an enemy that can knock you off a ledge behind a blind wall like that, so that you're all but guaranteed to get killed by it at least once is just flatout jerkass game design. It's not even 'challenging', it's just cheap >_>.
You had about a split second to roll away.
That's Dark souls version of fair. :P

Reactions: Takumi
So I went ahead and alphabetized the Fandom list on the OP, to hopefully make it easier to find a CS when you need to, since I realized the list was getting kind of long.

It then occurred to me that there's really no reason why the reserve list needs to be alphabetized, but only after I'd already done it, so yeah.

From the IC thread:
REZ then proceeded to produce a hologram from xir eyes of Touhou's archive. It contains her game's story, game-play features, fan-base memes, reviews, and screenshots.

Fun fact: if that archive also contains all fan-made music, that sucker is going to be HUGE XD! For context: there's a torrent that weighs over one TERABYTE worth of music (and nothing but music), which is quite literally growing as we speak. Also, said torrent was already over one TB large several years ago; logically, by now it's grown quite a bit larger. Also also, said torrent only holds a fraction of all the Touhou remixes in existence, not all of it -- to say nothing of all the fan art, fan fiction and whatnot. ...Yeah, the Touhou fandom can be pretty insane at times >_>.

From the IC thread:

Fun fact: if that archive also contains all fan-made music, that sucker is going to be HUGE XD! For context: there's a torrent that weighs over one TERABYTE worth of music (and nothing but music), which is quite literally growing as we speak. Also, said torrent was already over one TB large several years ago; logically, by now it's grown quite a bit larger. Also also, said torrent only holds a fraction of all the Touhou remixes in existence, not all of it -- to say nothing of all the fan art, fan fiction and whatnot. ...Yeah, the Touhou fandom can be pretty insane at times >_>.
Well REZ is like the internet in general so she has Cloud Storage.

...Yeah, the Touhou fandom can be pretty insane at times >_>.

...Just the Touhou fandom? Just the Touhou fandom?

The Homestuck fandom once tried to convince all non-Homestuck fans that Homestuck was an anime, resulting in many fake anime screenshots and opening/closing themes.

Every year on "National Donut Day" (because that's apparently a thing), the Trigun fandom comes to life on Tumblr and dubs it "National Trigun Day".

The My Little Pony fandom once saw an animation glitch in the background of an episode that caused a pony to appear cross-eyed. They built an entire character around this mistake, and created tons of fanart for her, dubbing her "Derpy Hooves". The cross-eyed Derpy then became a fully canon character.

In 1986, the Doctor Who fandom responded to news of an upcoming 18-month hiatus and budget cuts by writing a song about why Doctor Who is so awesome and why we need it, and then put that song on the radio in an attempt to rally the British public to prevent the BBC from canceling the show.

More recently, the Doctor Who fandom once held a petition to convince NASA to name a newly-discovered planet Gallifrey, just because it was roughly the same size as Gallifrey and orbited two suns. And they almost had enough signatures to make it happen.

What I'm trying to say is: I think every fandom is insane.

Important notice!

I just moved back into the dorms a few hours ago (electronics were packed away all day so I couldn't really go online).

Please allow me at least until the weekend to make another post, as I will be super busy with getting back into the groove of classes, food shopping, and work until then!

...Just the Touhou fandom? Just the Touhou fandom?

The Homestuck fandom once tried to convince all non-Homestuck fans that Homestuck was an anime, resulting in many fake anime screenshots and opening/closing themes.

Every year on "National Donut Day" (because that's apparently a thing), the Trigun fandom comes to life on Tumblr and dubs it "National Trigun Day".

The My Little Pony fandom once saw an animation glitch in the background of an episode that caused a pony to appear cross-eyed. They built an entire character around this mistake, and created tons of fanart for her, dubbing her "Derpy Hooves". The cross-eyed Derpy then became a fully canon character.

In 1986, the Doctor Who fandom responded to news of an upcoming 18-month hiatus and budget cuts by writing a song about why Doctor Who is so awesome and why we need it, and then put that song on the radio in an attempt to rally the British public to prevent the BBC from canceling the show.

More recently, the Doctor Who fandom once held a petition to convince NASA to name a newly-discovered planet Gallifrey, just because it was roughly the same size as Gallifrey and orbited two suns. And they almost had enough signatures to make it happen.

What I'm trying to say is: I think every fandom is insane.

...Touché. In which case; shouldn't all of our characters act completely batshit?

Also, on the topic of Memes: I present to you, the Yukkuris! Or, to be more exact, the Marisa and Reimu Yukkuri.
Yukkuri_MarisaReimu.png

(Translation: "Take it easy!!!")

...Touché. In which case; shouldn't all of our characters act completely batshit?

Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Dragon Age are all gleefully on their way to seek out a bunch of hate-fueled metal death machines.

FNaF is kind of attempting to murder three other Fandoms.

And a bit earlier than that, Portal fell out of the fucking sky.

They are all completely batshit.

• Love
Reactions: Neobullseye
Doctor Who, Sherlock, and Dragon Age are all gleefully on their way to seek out a bunch of hate-fueled metal death machines.

FNaF is kind of attempting to murder three other Fandoms.

And a bit earlier than that, Portal fell out of the fucking sky.

They are all completely batshit.
REZ is currently weirding out Touhou with xir techy wechy stuff without even introducing herself.

And Assassin's Creed is currently tailing the trio to also seek out a bunch of hate-fueled metal death machines.

Yep.

Portal also has a metal cube with two rapid firing turrets wielded on the back that she talks to slung on her shoulders.