Man I am bored....I need to be ENTERTAINED!

Bored Bored Bored!

Man I am bored....I need to be ENTERTAINED!

Bored Bored Bored!
[let's just pretend I posted an obligatory Sherlock clip that I'm too lazy to actually look up]

Question: Is the WWII museum thing in the Fandomverse or the real world? I had assumed the latter (because why would the Fandomverse even have a WWII museum?) but then Yami's post threw me off.

Also I was kind of hoping for the latter because I would love to have Doctor Who show up with his psychic paper, calling himself John Smith and all that. Also that would mean that Sherlock would have a partner going by the name of John so that also amuses me.
The WWII museum was meant to be in the real world. :P

I knew someone would mention that :bsmile:

Also I had an Idea for a second fandom....I dunno how to really work..

I was going to the elder scrolls, but I don't want to do two fantasy fandoms with swords

this one though...Will be different...hmmm

Garghlblarghhack!

The WWII museum was meant to be in the real world. :P
Ok! Thank you. That makes sense to me.

I knew someone would mention that :bsmile:

Also I had an Idea for a second fandom....I dunno how to really work..

I was going to the elder scrolls, but I don't want to do two fantasy fandoms with swords

this one though...Will be different...hmmm

Garghlblarghhack!
I have two sci-fi Fandoms with sentient female machine companions that both house immense power -- and they turned out different enough.

I think you'll be fine. :P

Ok! Thank you. That makes sense to me.

I have two sci-fi Fandoms with sentient female machine companions that both house immense power -- and they turned out different enough.

I think you'll be fine. :P
True true....But, this one I also want to do...Just Have no idea how to do it...

True true....But, this one I also want to do...Just Have no idea how to do it...
Yeah, that's kind of the problem I ran into with Beatles. I wrote, like, half a CS before I realized I couldn't quite finish it and turn him into a properly fleshed-out character. :/ Maybe just start the CS and see how far you get? You might get more ideas as you go along -- that's what happened with Trigun.

Yeah, that's kind of the problem I ran into with Beatles. I wrote, like, half a CS before I realized I couldn't quite finish it and turn him into a properly fleshed-out character. :/ Maybe just start the CS and see how far you get? You might get more ideas as you go along -- that's what happened with Trigun.
Yeah...I think I'll try that...thanks

Hopefully it works and doesn't fail horribly...

Arghblargh....But now I think of another one and and and

So many I could do.....pffotglghjfghd

@Rithas If it makes you feel any better, I'm having the same problem. I mean, I could do Durarara!! or Attack on Titan or even Fullmetal Alchemist. But then I could do Percy Jackson or Harry Potter. Ugh, so many fandoms to choose from...

@Katzenchen Hetalia ran into Trigun, not Supernatural (or at least that's what I assumed, and therefore already acted on...).

So... lots of stuff happened while I was away. Is the electronics store where REZ and Touhou are remotely close to where everyone else is?

I hope that's okay! I got a little confused there for a minute, but I think I have it sorted out somewhat now.

So... lots of stuff happened while I was away. Is the electronics store where REZ and Touhou are remotely close to where everyone else is?
Trigun walked by the store a bit earlier and stopped to check her reflection in the window, so, I guess it's not far from that group.

It might be a bit till I straighten out who exactly is in that group, though. @_@

I hope that's okay! I got a little confused there for a minute, but I think I have it sorted out somewhat now.
Uhh... Well, Kat already retconned her post, although you and Crono both still replied, despite it not making a ton of sense timing-wise, so... I'm not sure whether I should ask you two to edit your posts or just carry on and go along with it, though the latter option brings about the issue of not having a post to reference when I write mine, so...

Decision made:

Yami, if you and @Crono could edit your posts so that Supernatural's not in them (since Kat's post was retconned), that would be great. Thanks.

Sorry about the confusion, folks. @_@ Hopefully this puts us all on the same page.

Cat puns are coming your way guys. Also, I'm trying to see if I can connect Homestuck to literally anything.

Decision made:

Yami, if you and @Crono could edit your posts so that Supernatural's not in them (since Kat's post was retconned), that would be great. Thanks.

Sorry about the confusion, folks. @_@ Hopefully this puts us all on the same page.
Right! I'll get on that.