3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Urban Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, Horror, Magical... pretty flexible.
d1e525c57b80e7b911a24988acc26a6d6ee6c6da2313aa46acfeecb680114598.jpeg

This, is National City. Home of CatCo Worldwide Media, Lord Technologies among other things.

National City is a bustling city that lies between Los Angeles and San Diego along the coast of California, and home to several million people.

Of course, strange things seem to happen here on the regular. Strangely, the city seems to take all of this in stride, maybe partially do to the masterful spins that CatCo seems to put on nearly every unusual event.

It also boasts a large university National City University, touted for its teaching and law programs.

[[ OOC - This will be the freeplay thread for those in the Epic Crossover clan who want to play in National CIty, if you want to play and aren't a member of the clan, please join! ]]​

Eden Haller Psyhawk

" Well, Mon, it's kind of like this. On this world, people will be curious about you, as a hero, want to know more. The media will try to find you. You wont get much rest if we can establish a normal human identity. These glasses will be a start of a simple disguise. You'd be surprised at how much that will help. "

She takes him to the clothing store, intent of getting him a couple of professional outfits and some casual wear.

@LuckycoolHawk9

" I guess people are curious about what is happening in their city and that is very fair to say the least. Are you telling me that the people of this world have a hard time telling the difference between a person with glasses on and the same person without?" He asked, curious if the people of this world were this stupid

Lucifer was looking through the clothes and noticed the woman in armor and the man. Hmmm..... " Hello, do you need any assistance?" He asked.

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

( before Lucifer, spoken softly ) " Sometimes people see exactly what they want to see. "

As Lucifer approaches, Eden turns and looks at him.

" My friend is new in town and we were searching for clothes. My name is Eden "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mon-El of Daxam// Lucifer Morningstar

" Oh, I guess that makes sense to me. I imagine that people don't want to see the very obvious things.

Lucifer offered an awkward smile to her as he looked at them.

" Well, that is certainly a concidence. I was also here looking for clothes. My name is Lucifer. What's your friend name?"

Mon-El took a moment to recollect the name that Kara wrote on the piece of paper. " Michael."

" You look more like a Mike to me," Lucifer commented back to him.

" Yeah, that is what Eden calls me for short," he said, looking around.

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

Eden smiled looking the handsome Lucifer over. She paused for just the tiniest of moments.

"Mister Lucifer, perhaps you could suggest some styles that might work for Mike."

She did not look entirely relaxed.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mon-El of Daxam/ Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer looked back at her and noticed her pause. It certainly seem off, but he choose to not comment on it.

" I believe that I can do that. I imagine I can find just the right clothes for him," he said, teleporting a stack of clothes into his hands. Where they had been throughout the store, well, god only knows.

" Eden, are you okay with all of this?"

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

She brightened up as Mike spoke to her again.

" Sometimes Mike, when life presents opportunities, you roll with it and take your chances. I'm betting Lucifer knows a lot more about fashion than I do "

She smiles at the two men, more relaxed now.

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mon-El of Daxam/Mike ??? and Lucifer Morningstar

Mike looked over at her and noticed that she had brightened up.

" Well, I suppose it is a good thing that we ran into you. I am certainly not too accustomed to the wardrobe worn here and my old clothes are gone-," he said.

" Oh, so the airport lost your luggage? I really hate airplanes for that," he said, handing him some clothes to wear. Somehow they were all in Mike's size. " We should find you a dressing room to try these on."

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

Eden sat down across from Lucifer after Mike took the clothing into the changing room.

" So, Lucifer, you are a handsome well built guy. Let me congratulate you on having just enough mental defenses to make it difficult to completely ascertain what your intentions are. So far, you seem more friendly than not. So tell me, what's up ?

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mon-El of Daxam/ Mike and Lucifer Morningstar

Lucifer watched as Mike took the clothing into the changing room. Hopefully, it wouldn't take him too long.

" Thank you for the compliment on both fronts. As for me, I am just spending some time here in town to build a second nightclub of mine, Lux. I have one located in LA and well, I came here to scout, but first I have to get some new suits. The airport lost all of mine. I also sensed a desire- a power of mine of someone who wished to be free and well, I sensed it on Mike here. I guess he must hate airplanes., thinks of them as prisons it would seem. He certainly seems out of the world," he said, gently nudging the topic.

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

( She laughs ) So you are super human ? Now you do come in as friendly. Very nice, a bar ? Really ! You just returned from a difficult trip right ? Oooh, a very difficult trip. Hmmnn, let me look at something. " She pulls out a small electronic device. types a few things into it. Ahh, local bureau chief Hercules gave you an A rating, just one little thing here in the notes.. Do Not Party with this Fellow! ( she giggles ) ~ She seems very excited ~

" Okay, yes, Mike too just returned from a difficult trip. He is going to start a new life here on the west coast. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar and Mon-El/Mike

" It is more angel physiology than super human, but I guess as compared to normal humans, it is super human. Yeah, a bar back home. I guess you could call it a difficult trip," he said, looking over at her and wondered if anyone even remembered when he stopped the bad guys. " Yeah, he was a nice guy when I worked with him. I do part a little too hard for most people, guess it is because of my metabolism making it difficult for me to get drunk."

" Well, it is good to know that he also had a difficult trip. I do hope he likes the clothes I have picked it out for him."

Mike emerged out of the dressing room, wearing a black muscle shirt and black jeans. " Does this look okay?"

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

" Looks great Mike"

She is smiling and more relaxed now.

" Mike didn't you say you were familiar with bartending" ?

Mon-El/Mike and Lucifer Morningstar

" Well, it is a good thing you think so. I wasn't so sure I liked it, but if you think that it looks great, I will take your word for it," he said to her.

He noticed that she seemed to be more relaxed now. Perhaps that Lucifer guy wasn't such a bad guy after all as it would seem after all.

" Yeah, I am familiar with it, I picked it back home when I was out with the- with a friend of mine," he replied.

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

" Well Mike, as it turns out, Mister Lucifer is opening a bar down here !"

"One of my Co-workers even knows him, says he is a decent guy!"

" One day back in National City and opportunity knocks !"

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lucifer Morningstar and Mon-El/Mike

" Wow, that is certainly coincidental to say the least bit," he said, as he looked over at her. He wondered if this was things working out for him.

" Oh, that is even better than anything else. I am happy that your co-worker trusts the guy," he said.

" Ironically, I am need of a bartender for my nightclub's bar. My old guy just quit today,it certainly has nothing to do with my cosmic omniscience of knowing things, like plot."

@Gands

Eden Haller Psyhawk

"Alright mister Lucifer, give us a few days to get acclimatized after Mike's long plane ride and then we can meet you back at your Los Angeles Club. Fair enough ?

"That okay with you Mike ? "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Mon-El of Daxam/Mike and Lucifer Morningstar

" I find those conditions to be acceptable. I imagine that his plane ride was horrible and he will be adjusted. I actually plan on opening my club here in a few days. I can meet you there instead."

" Yeah, that sounds good to me," he said to her.

Lux II Grand opening in National City

Eden Haller Psyhawk

She made an effort to dress to the nine's for the new club's opening. She further made sure "mike" was dressed well too.

3d46299f62384e538bbb3216ae720453.jpg

It was certainly a beautiful club. She settled down watching Lucifer for a while, with "Mike" sitting with her at the table waiting for the club owner's time on his new club's big night. She was not drinking, dangerous to lose one's inhibitions when you were a telepath. She had only recently started to grow into her telepathic powers after the craziness in Gotham a month or so back.

So they sat for a while listening to the loudish music, dancing once or twice while they waited for Lucifer when they noticed a woman walk in, a commanding presence who looked around for something or someone in particular.

af4b56b7c1640eb8eb2c054e8654d1a0.jpg

This woman spotted Lucifer and started to zero in on him.

Eden put her hand on "Mike's " arm.
"Relax, she's friendly and decidedly not harmless. "

@LuckycoolHawk9

Lux II Grand opening in National City

Mon-El/Mike and Lucifer Morningstar

Mon-El wasn't exactly comfortable the outfit that he was wearing. He had never worn anything like this on Daxam before.

tumblr_okpl6ySPZo1tk7bhho2_500.png

As much as Mon-El wanted to drink, he didn't feel right doing it. At some point tonight, he was supposed to be tending a bar and he certainly didn't want to be doing drunk. There were some things he knew were just the wrong thing to be doing and that was definitely one of them. He took a deep breath as he waited to see what was happening around the room as he offered a smile to Eden.

Lucifer was going around his new club and greeted the guests. As long as they paid and had some fun, he would be fine with it. Oh, look, an Asgardian, that was certainly something you didn't see every day in a night club opening.

180c104ca65e1b26ba56369b8263c8ea.jpg

As she zeroed on him, he gave a smile. He could act normal.

"Mike" looked over at her and calmed down.

" Decidely not harmless, what do you mean by that?"

@Gands

Status
Not open for further replies.